Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex (4062 Views)

9 Common Dental Questions You May Have When You Are Pregnant / How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration / 8 Things That Happen To Your Body During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex by Pascalblinks: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex
C0ndoms are said to give 100% protections but sometimes, they fail to give that protection they are worn for and it is mostly the fault of the user as a result of improper use of the c0ndom so c0ndoms are 98% effective if used well and 0% effective if used wrongly.
Click on the link below to see the full details
www.naijanoisemakers.com.ng/2017/08/09/nine9-common-things-can-break-condom-sx/

1 Like

Re: NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex by Beckyodafe(f): 5:48am On Aug 11, 2017
Re: NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex by Pascalblinks: 7:29am On Aug 12, 2017
wow
Re: NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex by Pascalblinks: 8:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Re: NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex by ameri9ja: 4:04am On Aug 14, 2017
Ok
Re: NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex by Pascalblinks: 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
nice
Re: NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex by Pascalblinks: 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2017
EATING THE FORBIDDEN FRUIT PART 1 .
Jide Babalola was having a bad day.What worried him was not the fact that he seemed to be having a progressively bad day every day for the past three months. He was concerned because he was beginning to get used to it. And that was not a good thing.The kitchen of the Babalola household was redolent with the smell of something fried and spicy, but the ambience was ruined by the emotions running riot in the fragrant space. A plate on the counter washeaped with an appetising load of golden toast and fried eggs, a cup of coffee steaming beside it. As mouth-watering as the food looked, it was the object of dispute that morning. Jide stood over the meal, arms crossed as he faced his wife, who sat on the other side of the counter, pretending to be busy.“Patricia.” He said softly. His wife ignored him, and concentrated on furiously tapping the keys of the laptop in front of her. Early on in their marriage, whenever hecalled her full name like that, she would give him her full attention, because it usually meant he was in a serious mood. “Patricia, can you at least respond when I call you?”She stopped typing and looked up at him over the edge of the laptop. Her eyes were smouldering with anger; if looks could kill, he would have been vaporized by her gaze.“Am I deaf or are you blind?” she retorted. “You’re standing no farther than three feet away from me in this small kitchen and you want a formal acknowledgment to show I can hear you?”Jide clenched his jaw. “Is it a crime to ask for simple courtesy?”She glared at him for a moment longer, then tapped a few buttons on her laptop and closed it gently. When she faced him, arms folded on top of the laptop, insinceresmile on her face, he sighed inwardly. Her attitude was about to get worse.“Yes, lord and Master.” Patricia jeered. “Your servant is listening, please speak.”Jide sighed, and then chose to ignore the sarcasm in her voice. “Like I said, I’m running late so I won’t be able to eat this morning. I understand why that would upset you.”Patricia laughed. There was no humour in the sound. “Oh no, i don’t think you understand at all. But you will. Very soon.”“And what does that mean? Is that a threat? I’m sick and tired of all this, woman. Every day it’s one quarrel or another.”“Yes it seems that way, doesn’t it?” Patricia cut in. “Let me see, yesterday you were angry because I didn’t make breakfast for you, right? I apologized and explained I had a work deadline to meet but you stalked out. Today I wake up early to fry you eggs and now you’re saying…”“That’s why I am apologizing!” Jide yelled.Patricia raised a brow and allowed his shout to fade off before she clapped her hands slowly. “By shouting, right? You have a funny way of apologizing o…”Fifteen minutes later, Jide’s Sienna pulled out angrily from his compound. Setheing at the memory of his conversation with hiswife, he ignored the greeting of his securityguard and sped out of the estate where they lived, almost brushing a yellow tricycle into a gutter. He ignored the driver’s yell, increasing his speed as he took out his annoyance on the road, leaning on his car horn and yelling curses at any driver that dared to be slow.He knew it was just transferred aggression, but he couldn’t help himself. Despite all the self- help books he had bought and counselling documents he hadread online, his marriage seemed to be growing more strained by the day. He and Patricia had only been married less than two years and although he had been advised the point they were in would be the most stressful, he couldn’t imagine things getting any worse than they alreadywere.When Jide Babalola pulled up at the commercial law chambers where he worked as a brand communication manager, he forced himself to calm down before he left his car. He looked at his wristwatch and frowned as he realized he had actually reached work too early. His conscience pricked him as he rememberedthe things he had said to his wife in anger because he thought he was late, but he knew when he returned from work, the argument would continue if he dared to bring it up. He sighed and flipped down the mirror above his head so he could adjust his tie before he took the elevator tothe floor where his office was. He knew he looked good; the confidence of his long-legged stride was somtheing he had used years to cultivate. It was part of his job to project that corporate look and the admiring looks he received as he made hisway to his office attested to the fact.But Jide knew looks weren’t the most important thing. Peace of mind was. He greeted his secretary and breezed into his office and his practised smile faded as he settled behind his desk and sighed. He sincerely wished he could turn back the hands of time to this morning. If he hadn’t misread the time, he might have been able to eat a little of the breakfast Patricia had made for him…He frowned as his office door opened, then whipped up his professional smile a she recognized the person who had barged into his office. It was his colleague,Anita Bankole. Her tight dress stopped justabove the knee, sheathing her curves, the red colour the exact same shade as the lipstick heavily coating her mouth. He winced internally as he wondered if there was anything subtle about Anita. She was the personification of in-your-face attitude and her habit of bulldozing her way into his office without knocking was annoying.Jide was careful to keep his expression pleasant, however. She was one step above him on the corporate ladder; it wouldn’t be wise to show his displeasure.“Jide, my dear!” she squealed, walking over to him, her high heeled shoes clicking on the polished floor as she came around the side of his office table. He started to stand up, but she waved him back into his seat.“Good morning, Anita… oooof!”His greeting was cut short as she sat on him without warning and pressed her lips against his.And that literally, was how the first source of temptation fell into Jide Babalola’s lap….. Jolayemi has been unemployed since 3 years that he finished service and he is already twenty-five years of age…. He was walking down the road when he saw a signboard with vacancy written on it….he smiled buh it was short lived when he saw the condition attached…. 15 years of experience,abeg how old am I,he said aloud before walking away having one destination in mind….third mainland bridge
. click on the link below to continue reading www.naijanoisemakers.com/2017/08/12/eating-forbidden-fruit-part-1/
Re: NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex by Pascalblinks: 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
GAME OF THE LEGEND (18+) PART 1 .

I have the priviledge to be in a family of four of AbdulKareems my dad is a God fearing man and also my mum. I also have one junior brother named AbdulRasheed but in our family we are lucky to have one special gift from Almighty God which is ME. Am Abdulsalam by name and most of my friends call me Vizkid but it happens that my nick name is well known more than my real name even it got to some extent that some of friends don’t know my real name. Am the gift to the family because am (beautiful) I mean am far from being call handsome(if you av watch iljimae the fanthom thief u would know what am talking about) some people even said God use a century to create me buh I feel dats just ordinary sweet talk (sorry guys I don’t know how to describe very well). In short am ladies man because of how beautiful I am (am not sure of that but there is no day that people wouldn’t tell me that) and my cool nd quite behaviour. With those features am ladies man, Maybe there is a magic that attract girls to me that I don’t know but unfortunately for them I dnt have any feelings for any of them at all because I do hear some of my neighbour who says that love is wicked or may be it is because am still small then. There is nothing I want that I don’t get, there are many things I am good at like football, cycling, Running let me jst say sports in general and both me and my younger brother are very very activated in terms of education nd social activites but the only challenges we are facing in our family is (money) though we are not rich or poor (you know those stuffs). My dad is a cab man nd my mum do all dis petty trade. We live happily with peace we don’t have any challenges after money. Our real story begin on the 15th of December (I don’t need to tell you guys the year nah) The day my parent leave the earth for heaven it happend 12 mid night of this particular day when gang of fully armed robbers broke into our apartment they stole all we have and kill them in front of us. This incident really affect me and my younger brother badly dat I even forget how to smile since then I always put on straight face we dnt know any of our family member stay with but luckily for us we are already in 3rd term of the session and my parent has already pay our school bill am in primary six while my younger brother is in primary four we jst grow up more than our age and our education is very fast am 8years den nd my younger borther is 7years, God also use our landlord as a helper to us he is the one that take good care of us and provide us food even when we have parent and teachers meeting in school he is the one that represent my parent. After the rent expires we leave the house with only the cloth we put on because that is what we are left with and when the landlord told us to leave d house that the rent has expire I don’t blame him or feel like what he did is not okay because he also have 20 children and two wifes and there only source of income is the house. After we left the house thank God we are already on vacation then like a month we kept wondering around begging for cloth and shelter at the end of the second day we left d house we ended up in a ghetto where the chairman is ready to help us he even give us a room and also provide us job (picking metals around the town from the waste bin) when we come back he might give us 500 each (at least that something) buh it happens that all other brothers that are older than us who are also in the ghetto would keep on cheating us asking for the the money or they beat us up sometimes I might ended up bleeding seriously but would make sure nothing happen to my AR (AbdulRasheed in short) because I felt he is all I got even if our parent don’t live to cater for us I made up my mind to cater for and be like a father, mother and a good brother to him so I do take all the beatings which lead me to getting stronger after recovering from every session of beating after a week of the routing. Something happened the following week. . click on the link below to continue reading http://www.naijanoisemakers.com/2017/08/14/game-legend-18-part-1/
Re: NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex by Pascalblinks: 9:42pm On Sep 06, 2017
COMMUNITY SLU-T PART 1 . I’m twenty-six years old in age but way matured in body and much more matured in spirit. I have the full lush body of the successful X-trated star. My vital stats are 42-26-42. From that alone, you can guess that I am busty and well-endowed in the right places. For those of you not too versatile in the female stats game, what my stats mean is that my bust measures a 42dd cup, full, firm and very soft, always warm to the touch. My waist is tiny, measuring a meagre 26 from navel to navel while my hips are a massive 42, well-proportioned with full bubble butts that wiggle seductively as I walk. Not to sound immodest, I know I have got an attractive body, in fact, a notch more attractive than the average attractive girl. My face also compliments my body as though not exceedingly pretty, you could not call me plain. These two coupled together would make any girl vain but I am not since I could easily get what I wanted. My body is ripe, veering towards over ripe. I am very conscious of this fact as I am of my sexuality. I lost my parents as a toddler of two due to a car accident. I was in the car with them but as fate would have it, I had not even a scare to show for the ghastly accident while my parents lost their lives. That started or do I say invariably pushed me to the life I now live since I think I would not have chosen this path if my parents were alive. The only relative ready to take care of an infant two years was my mom’s elder sister as my other relatives were more concerned with the properties my parents left behind rather than the child. They quibbled and fought for what they did not know how the owner acquired and did not even think to put aside anything or consider the welfare of the only child they had left behind. My aunt was a petite but bitter woman and she took out her bitterness on the orphan she had been saddled with. It wasn’t as if she was overly wicked just that she was indifferent. To her, I was an inconvenience that she had a duty to and she felt her duty was fulfilled by offering me shelter and food. She didn’t notice me or care that I was there. The other members of her family, her sons and husband were the ones who showed a modicum of care but I later got to know that it was not for altruistic reasons that they did this. In their own little way however, my auntie’s family were caring and accepting, something I could not say about my own flesh and blood; my aunt. I became aware of my sexuality at thirteen years or thereabouts. I noticed that while girls my age were straight and thin and the plump ones all fat, I was all curvy. The curves on my body were obvious even to me and I used to look at the angles and plains of other children, both boys and girls in my age category and wonder why I was different. But there was no body to speak to about my concerns as my aunt didn’t even speak to me except to send me on errands. I noticed that I started developing painful lumps in my chest even much earlier and my Tips were becoming more obvious and taut especially when I was anxious, eager or excited and I was almost always excited. It took very little to get me excited. Bath times became a very enjoyable period for me after I accidentally touched my Kittycat m—d one day while bathing. A jolt of electricity ran from that nether region straight to my brain and exploded all over my body. It felt like my body was on fire, like my blood had turned to liquid fire. It was such an exquisite feeling that I began craving it always. I would rub my thighs together whenever I felt the urge and the friction of my thighs rubbing together would create that tingly feeling again, making my body flush and a kind of juice flow from my nether region. I initially though it was pee unconsciously escaping but after some months, I noticed that what was coming out of my body during those rubbing sessions or while I was bathing was pee, it was much clearer and one day I tasted it. It was sweet in a tangy sort of way that I enjoyed. Sometimes, the substance was very thick and rubbery but it still tasted the same. I was baffled even though I enjoyed the taste, I wanted to know more about it. Alas, there was none to tell me. By the time I was fourteen years old, my body was as fully formed as that of a normal sixteen year girl. My legs had grown longer and lither, my B—m were an average grape size and my hips were wider than those of my cousin James’, girlfriend who was sixteen then. My aunt has three children, all boys and the youngest was about a year older than me while the eldest was nineteen and was in his third year at university when I clocked fourteen. James and his younger brother John were nice to me in a rivalry kind of way. They both treated me as nice as they could for boys by sometimes giving me some of their food to eat each time their mum was in her usual foul mood and had denied me food. They would each sneak portion of their meals into the store room which also doubled as my bedroom and bid me eat up. Sometimes, I ended up eating more than they did because half of each made a whole while they made do with half each. I didn’t see anything wrong in this initially but I felt maturity had made James more amenable and that John was only trying to copy his brother. I had a change of heart however when I caught James watching me through a crack in the door hole of the bathroom. I had been playing with my Kittycat m—d as usual and did not know how long he had been standing there. He didn’t know that I had seen him however. There was something protruding between his leg which he was pulling on as he watched me and I also watched him surreptitiously. I didn’t know what it was but I noticed that it grew bigger as he pulled and that the expression on his face looked like someone enjoying himself. His mouth was hanging open and dripping saliva but he was oblivious to it. Curiosity held me and I wanted to know what it was, if he was getting as much pleasure as I was from touching the slit in my nether region from his pulling the s—t between his legs.

. click on the link below to continue reading http://www.naijanoisemakers.com/2017/01/27/community-slu-t-part-1/
Re: NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex by Pascalblinks: 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
MIDNIGHT SAGA (Romance Story) PART 1 (Completed) .
It was a Monday Morning,I stepped into Class, i was About 5 minutes late, the Lecturer was already in the Class. I was scared of Getting Disgraced so I just Stood by the door, with my books in my hands. The Lecturer Noticed me and Gave me a Gesture to come in. the class was Filled up, Some Guys were even Standing at the back, but I noticed an Empty Seat, at the Second row, close to this Very Beautiful Light Skinned Damsel. logically I knew it probably belongs to Someone else.but I chose to try my Luck. Hi, Please is this Seat taken? I asked. she looked at me for like 2 seconds, and Said No! I sat down sharp, No Dulling. Wow! You smell Nice, I told her. she Blushed with her Head downwards. thank you she said, Am Jeff by the Way and you? Sandra she Said Damn! why is it that Most Girls with That Name are so Pretty i said. She blushed and Said , Oh Please. You’re going to Get us Embarrassed by this Lecturer she Added. You seem Worth the Risk I Said, with a Grin. The Man Is even Boring sef. I Put in We kept Going on and on, she Seemed to Like my company The Class was Almost Over, I realised if I don’t make a Move for this Lady’s Number, all my Earlier effort will Come to Null. I dropped my Phone on the Desk right in Front of her. Can I have your Number Pls? Why She Asked. *See Question oh* I like Your Sense of Humour, and I’ll like to Get to know you better some other time. Okay she Said, with a Smile, and typed her Digits, Nice phone she said. Thanks I replied, with a Big Smile I had this Friend, a Hausa guy actually, His name was Ibro. this Guy is Very Funny. We were Returning Back Home from School. Omo Class dey Go on You Just dey Yab that Fine Chick, This Chick Like you sha, He said Guy you Mad oh, Why you say she like me? I asked. All of us wey Stand for Back, We been ask the babe who get the Seat, She been tell us say na for her Friend. Hahahahahaha, I Laughed Uncontrollably. At about 8 p.m I dialled her Number, Mtn Zone Indicated 8kb/s. I said “Correct” Hi Dear, its…… I recognize you, She Completed. Jeff Right? Yes I Responded, Surprised. Your Voice Sounds Even more Auspicious on Phone, I said She Giggled. Hey, How are you doing, Am Good She Said. I haven’t Stopped thinking about you since we Met, I just thought maybe we Could hang Out Sometime and Chat over Dinner if that’s okay with you. She Laughed. what’s Funny I asked? No Forgive me, I just like hearing you talk. *See talk oh* Okay, is that a Yes? I’ll think about it she said. *when a Girl tells you this, Most of the time, its a Yes, Ladies Playing hard to Get. Ibro was a Very Good friend of Mine He Doesn’t Date,Doesn’t have a Girlfriend, but No one Gets As much $ex as he Does. Lol So around that 8p.m I heard music coming from his Room, his room is Opposite Mine. Knocked on his door, no response, just the music, I walked in and saw him on the Couch with Just Boxers and no shirts. Guy wetin dey Happen na? Before he Could reply, I saw two Very Beautiful Ladies Coming out of the Bathroom with Just P.ants And B.ra Ibro you bad, Ibro you bad, Ibro you bad, I said with My eyes fixed on their bosoms. Guy Chill na, You wan kill my Konji? he said One of the Girls Moved Forward and ki$$ed him, one Wicked French Ki$$, I was About turning to leave, when ibro, said, Guy you mumu oh, you wan walk out on free P.u $$y My Perplexed face just Brightened, I took that as an Invitation. The other Girl was already giving him a B.lowjob. The other Girl Approached me, and dragged me to the Bed, Gave me a Hot ki$$, this Girl was Experienced, Obviously. I had Taken My Clothes off, and was now like Adam. Grabbed her Huge Melons, and set them Free from the Bondage of the B.ra restricting them. To Enlighten you Guys, I knew this Girls were Professional W.hores, Hired by Ibro. trust Hausa man na. There’s two things I wouldn’t do, F.uck her without C.ondom, and lick her p.u$$y. How can I put my mouth where Many Men Have Deposited their loads of C.um? C.ondom was always Smartly Hidden in my Wallet. I took off her P.anties too. Directed her Mouth, to my D.ick. this Girl sucks a Joystick with Passion, She was so Good. Grabbed her by the Head, Stroked her Head up and Down on My D.ick. “This Is Goooood” I managed to say. Noticed if I go on like this for the next 5 minutes, am gonna C.um. I noticed ibro and His own babe, were already Far Gone, he was giving her D.oggy. Baddo! the Music in the Background was a killer This Babe’s P.u$$y was Nicely Shaved, Fine Girl with Bursty bosoms I sucked on them bosoms, She Moaned, *Good thing about S.luts, is they don’t try hard to hide their Orgasms, the way some Girlfriends do.* the m.oans of the babe Ibro was b.anging was already interfering with the music . Damn the Preintimacy I said. got my C.ondom, rolled it Nicely on my Rod,Rod of Perdition. In one Swift Move, My D.ick was In there. she made an “Arrrgggg’ Sound. *Correct* I was Going Slowly, taking my time, She kept saying Faster, Faster, Baby please. I no send, I was Just going Slowly, Taking my time. Then I Upped the Game, Giving her like 10 Thrust in 5 Seconds, then Slowing down. again this Babe, Was Screaming, Wrapped hers legs around my w.aist and was saying some words in Yoruba *I can’t speak Yoruba* Ibro was Having the Reverse Cowgirl. I could see the Girl’s A$$ hole From where I was, instead of me to Concentrate on the One In my Front, Lol We later Switched to D.oggy. This Time around I was Moving Fast, Slapped Her A$$, And Pulled her Hair. Slapping the A$$ gives some sort of Vibration and Sweetness on the D.ick. *No try am on babe you love oh* Am Gonna C.um, Am gonna C.um, Ibro’s Babe Was Screaming, Damn! In a Snap, She had wet the whole Cushion. We switched to Cowgirl. there’s only one reason why I love This Style. *the Way the bosoms moves Up and Down.* She was Pounding me hard, Her hands on her head .I couldn’t take this Anymore, she was slowing Down,Looks like she was Tired. I Grabbed her A$$, And Penetrated her from Beneath, She Was M.oaning, Loud. I was Going at a Very Fast Pace, My C.um was Building up. In a matter of minutes, I was Approaching. she just Fell to the bed. I took out the C.ondom and disposed it. Ibro and his Babe were through too,he gave me a Gesture, Indicating we should Switch Babes. Ibro came to where I was, I moved to where he was, I couldn’t fvck her on the same Wet Couch, so I dragged her to the Bathroom, My Erect D!ck Pointing the way like a Navigator. I sat on the Closed Water Closet. She Sat on My D!ck (I had Rolled another C.ondom) I like this Position cause I get to do two things at a Time, Suck her hard N.ipples while She moves Up and Down on my C.ock This One’s p.u$$y was more Loose than the other one I had, or na Ibro Ruin am? Who cares, P.u$$y is meant for F.ucking. She was Riding my C.ock, slowly, so I could get to suck her N!pples with ease. I Could tell she was Enjoying every bit of it. raised her Head to the Ceiling with eyes Closed. I wasn’t enjoying it that Much, coz I was Carrying her Weight. after about 5 minutes. I stood up, made her Bend with her hands on the Closed, Closet. Penetrated her P.u$$y, I later Changed My mind, P.u$$y wey no Grip your D.ick no dey Sweet. I Aimed for her A.$$hole. Slowly and Steadily tried to slid my Joystick to her A.$$hole. The Fact that it Entered without much Stress indicated that I wasn’t the Pioneer afterall. I loved the Grip I got. e wan Break my D!ck sef. I was thrusting slowly, and later Increased my Pace. this Girl was a Screamer, I bent Forward and Massaged her C!its, this Act drove her Crazy. a Passerby would think she was being R.aped. they’re just Uncontrollable Sounds of Pleasure the music Blacked out the M.oans, to an Extent. Stood her up, Pushed her to the wall, Raised one of her Legs up,Slid my c.ock into the p.u$$y this Time around, Pounding her A.$$ against the Wall. I was Also Staring deep into her Eyes While at it. her Eyes got Bigger, She was Staring at me, like pleading for Mercy and at the same time saying, Please don’t Stop. And the funny thing is I was Far from C.umming sef. I kept Pounding her A$$, Like this for like 7 Minutes, In a Swift Move, I lifted her Up, Her legs Round my W.aist, My d.ick Deep into her P.u$$y, and was Banging her Upwardly. did that for About 2 minutes *The babe heavy* I still didn’t C.um. We were both Tired sef. I just took out the C.ondom and Let her Give me a b!owjob. when I felt like Approaching, I retracted my Di.ck and Spilled the C.um on her bosoms. . click on the link below to continue reading http://naijanoisemakers.com/2016/08/23/midnight-saga-romance-story-part-1/
Re: NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex by BlinksBlinkd: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2017
ACTION IN CALABAR (18+) PART 1 .
Fred Life as a struggling actor can be frustrating which clearly explains the meaning of struggle. Those days you go hungry just so you get transport fare for auditions, those demeaning things one had to do to make career ends meet, no cash was coming in but the joy of doing what you love maximized the utility I craved for. I studied Theater Arts in the prestigious university of Ibadan, took numerous courses in the field of film and Cinematography and also acquired some skill in practical by joining various drama groups. knowledge wise, I am rich, and I’ve been told countless times that I am the future of moving pictures and it is better in my hands than anyone. Despite my formidable CV in the theater world, I still haven’t gotten my big break, the industry does not know me, I have been in front of cameras but not with ace directors or the big cakes in the industry, so many free jobs I did to just send my name out there to someone who will love me enough to believe in me. This wait of mine is five years and it has start to mess with my being, I kept on going but instead of getting what I want, i got the flip side of the coin, offers were coming but as a lecturer! This was good news to people around me but It wasn’t to me, it made me feel like I never will live that life I dream of daily, my mother managed to convince me, saying it could be a blessing in disguise and I should see it more as an encouragement and not a curse. My mom is a pastor and she knows how to use to scripture to pass her message across, I was pinned to the edge of my thoughts until I start to reconsider being a lecturer in the theater arts, over time; I started to convince myself saying it is better than nothing. I went through my emails on the eve of my birthday; I went through the mails sent to me by various institution, i weighed them and I considered the University of Calabar and the University of Abuja, both attractive and the pay was reasonable, first; I called the University of Abuja and they told me the offer was closed, the job have been given out. It didn’t get me sad, instead I was irritated at myself for thinking a job offered to me nine months ago could still be available, I got discouraged and didn’t call my second option, until I was persuaded again by my mother. I called UNICAL and they confirmed to me that the job was still very much available and they have been praying I call. Reluctantly, I told them I will join them as soon as I can. A month later, after dangerous thoughts and further persuasions from folks and friends, I decided to go to Calabar, it seem to be where God is for me. Uduak I am here packing up my bags to journey back to Nigeria, my country but I am not sure I can call it home. I have stayed here in the United kingdom for twenty years, going back is both exciting and depressing simultaneously. I thought of going there to learn in detail about the culture and norms so as to project it in moving pictures, it is my way of standing distinct amidst the very competitive environment I am in; theater arts is a big deal here in the UK, so one need a strong and formidable symbol that will single you out as Unique. An excellent edge is needed. After much deliberations, I was able to figure that I have all I need within me, I just have to harness the most potent factors to command the results I seek. Nigeria my country have over 200 ethnic groups with dynamic cultures, distinctly different from each other, the theater have not seen this and they have; they have not seen it from my perspective. I made a lot of findings, I picked my nativity {Efik} as my focal point, It is going to be my project. I have to show to the British filming academy why they should love not just my tribe but the other hundreds in the country. This entails I will be transferring to the university of Calabar for the next 18 months to make my dreams come through. I am excited about that, but the fact that I am leaving my friends and folks here in London to stay with an Aunt I last saw when I was three was worrisome. I packed anyways and in company of my folks, I made my way to the airport. 13hrs flight journey was also making me loose my cool but Its going to worth the stress is the sentence I take solace in. After bidding farewell and little outside cuddles, I moved towards the exit terminal to join the plane, it was then the most anticipated moment came to life, I wept for no definitive reason. Board the plane with feigned courage and strapped the fuvk up so as to journey to Nigeria and also journey in my thoughts for the next 13hrs. Fred After getting all the necessaries from the school such as my plane ticket, I packed up immediately. It is unprofessional to stall the school and since I am now a staff, there is a status-quo I must abide by.. I was given 72hrs to reach my place of work as the Vice Chancellor wanted to see me. I got the most available flight ticket to Calabar which was the following day by 7pm. I got all I thought I will need, and also went through the contact proposed to me by the school with my lawyer friend Ndifreke who also is a native of Calabar. We perused rigorously the 60 pages contract and he affirmed it was satisfactory and secure. I was gradually getting comfortable with the lecturing job, though it is mediocre but it is that half bread our people say is better than nothing.
. click on the link below to continue reading http://naijanoisemakers.com/2017/06/06/action-calabar-18-part-1/
Re: NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex by Shekwo2204: 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2018
Kayan literally means load, mata means woman in Hausa(women properties) So basically, kayan mata are Sex enhancers, Sweeteners, aphrodisiacs(libido boosters) that help to spice up your sex life, and they will keep your husband running home from work to come and have a taste
Kayan Mata gives you and your spouse optimum and delicious sexual pleasure. With kayan Mata your stamina is sure and it stimulates and increases your libido for women that dont have the urge for sex). It also increase love and affection for your spouse. No man likes it dry and not fun
Kayan Mata is a northern aphrodisiac, a sex stimulant – ladies that have used it swear by it. It is a sex stimulant that enhances sexual pleasure and may make the philandering guy be faithful.
80% of the raw ingredients of Kayan Mata is made from herbs and honey. Kayan Mata is mostly found in the Northerns States of Nigeria such as Sokoto, Borno, Katsina,bauchi and has been of help to so many. Many marriages has crashed today because of poor performance
The secret to marriage is powerful intimacy with a man and his woman
It’s our marriages that are key to who we are and our happiness. We’d all agree that if we’re happy in our marriages, we have great sex lives and we’re connecting on deeper levels with those we love, then life is pretty damn good!
Over the past years we’ve, been helping people couples feel more confident, strong and inspired around all aspects of their sex lives.
We live in a society that’s pretty screwed up sexually, so many people are confused, misinformed and struggling with their sexuality. Which is such a shame because sex is a celebration of life and our sexual energy is our life energy. So we are here to help empower people to fulfill their sexual potential and experience all the love, connection and freedom that comes with a whole, healthy sexuality.
We have no need to judge or assess you, our only agenda is to enable you to turn around your sex life.
Ancient herbal mixtures which are safe and natural as opposed to the harmful synthetic drugs they make which have adverse effects on your health. Do you know there is a natural ancient herbal solution to prevent pregnancy amongst married women
NOTE They're all natural remedies. All the items are natural herbs and fruits
And they're good enhancers which you can do yourself with the guide of this ebook
Married women this is a golden opportunity for you
Ladies hold your man tight!!! Add more swagger to your packaging, all cheating husbands must reverse,let him beg for more! Get this ebook
Take him to the highest level of excitement, Kayanmata herbs does the magic for you,turn your vjay to honey island, make him beg for more get this ebook
Bring out the Hotness in you. Let your man climax anytime he thinks of you in his office or when he is away from you. satisfy him beyond comprehension. Restore that sexual heat in your Relationship and Marriage. Get this ebook
If you want remote control this ebook is for you
If you want to turn your husband to woman wrapper this ebook is for you
If you want to add flavors & spices to your marriage this ebook is for you
If you're planning to get married soon this ebook is for you
If outside babes has hijacked your hubby this ebook is for you
If you are battling with vaginal,body and mouth odor this ebook is for you
If you have low libido/ sexual arouse this ebook is for you
It’s high time you wake up and secure your homes & bring back your heartthrobs’ get this eBook
KAYAN MATA(Natural remedies) EBOOK
Is educative! Informative!! Get yours now
Call/whatsap 08113876961or http://abrahamgodwins..com.ng/2017/12/natural-remedies-kayan-mata.html?m=1
Re: NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex by BlinksBlinkd: 1:22pm On Jan 07, 2018
wonderful
Re: NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex by BlinksBlinkd: 6:27am On Jan 09, 2018
let's go there
Re: NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex by BlinksBlinkd: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
Yea yea
Re: NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex by BlinksBlinkd: 8:02am On Jan 13, 2018
Re: NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex by blinksblinks: 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2018
Re: NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex by Arif4275412(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2018
Wow, it's really amusing!
Re: NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex by blinksblinks: 4:31am On Feb 22, 2018
Re: NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex by blinksblinks: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2018
Re: NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex by BlinksBlinkd: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2018
!?
Re: NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex by BlinksBlinkd: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
-=
Re: NINE(9) Common Things That Can Break Your Condom During Sex by BlinksBlinkd: 11:56pm On Mar 05, 2018
HOME ALONE RELOADED (18+) PART 1 . RIVER STATE PORT HARCOURT BORI-CAMP. Joy: ah..um.. Ah.. Please oo, take it easy.. Mogbe oo! She shouted as little tears where coming out from her eyes. It was obvious she was in pains. I didn’t even care, I was trying to bury all my 13 inches long and fat d–k inside of her tiny kitten. Joy: ahhhh,.. Idris please naw, am sorry please.. She started begging. The walls of her p—y were very tight. I groaned and it felt really really good inside of her. I looked down at the place where the both of us where connected and was surprised. Here she is shouting when she hasn’t even taken half of me inside her. Little by little, I kept moving inside her little p—y very slowly. Normally, she do take only half of my d–k but today, she must take two third. I said to myself. Joy: please wait.. Please wait.. She m0aned as she have taken half of me inside her. Taking her by surprise, I pushed my d–k inside her tight p—y again with full force even though it didn’t move much because I was already reaching the end of her inner walls. Joy: ahhh, take it out, please take it out… She pushed me off her body with a great force and I fell from the couch. Me: what’s the meaning of this rubbish? I asked as I looked at her in the face but she turned her face from me, it was obvious she was shy. Joy: please Idris, take it easy. Don’t you know you are hurting me? Me: is that why you pushed me off. Can’t you even see that your voice is very loud. Do you want the neighbours to come and knocked on the door! I said with a tint of anger in my voice. Joy: sorry!! She said. But truth is, I was the one at fault. I knew she couldn’t take my long and fat 13 inches d–k (that’s why my friends nicknamed it the BEAST) inside of her, well I wanna give it try. Me: you can now go… I said standing up. i never for once even like her. Come to think of it, they was nothing so special about her. She isn’t that beautiful, cute, attractive, intelligent or gorgeous. She is just a food for my BEAST. Anytime I feel like pouring down a little, I’d call her and she would be at my doorstep with a great speed. Now me on the other hand, I was not so cute or drop dead gorgeous but I’d have girls swimming around me. All thanks to the BEAST. most of my girlfriends came to me when they heard that my d–k was like the size of those that do act p–n movies. I was about to leave when she stood up and pushed me to the couch. She climbed me and started kissing me very hard. Joy: am sorry. Me: ok, you are forgiven. She smiled as she sat down on my d–k. She was wearing a gown with nothing beneath it while I was on my singlet with boxers which was on my kneel. She rocked her waist to and fro on my bare d–k and I m0aned in pleasure. Then she raised her hips a bit, holding firm my BEAST. She put the tip into her p—y and I shudder in excitement. She started to descend little by little. Her eyes were close shut and she whimpered in pains and excitement all together. Joy: oh my gawd… Oh my.. Am cumminng.. She shouted as she pour hard on my body. Now half of my d–k was inside her and she looked at me with a pleading eyes. I nodded giving a sign to go ahead. I knew she couldn’t take more than that. She waited a little bit before she started moving her waist up and down and to and fro. The tightness of her p—y was driving me insane. She kept f—–g me in a steady motion though she only took half of my d–k inside her. Joy: itssss so biggggg, ahhh, Thatsssss yy I lovveee umm yessss I lovvvee it. She said with her eyes shut. Thank God she wasn’t shouting, just then, we heard a loud knock on the door. Could it be my parents? What happened next?

. Click on the link below to continue reading
www.naijanoisemakers.com.ng/2018/02/16/home-alone-reloaded-18-part-1/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Mcmahon Chest/breast Transformation / Herbal Remedies Doctor-approved Treatments For Everyday Health Problems / Wisdom Tooth Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.