Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) (32513 Views)

Ondo Elections : Statistics And Number Of Registered Voters In All Lga's In Ondo / Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils / APC Leads In Seven Lgas In Yobe - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 7:53am On Mar 29, 2015
superstar1:

You will just die for nothing.

He will rule over a united and peaceful Nigeria. Guess what -- you can not do SHISHI.

No you MUST form a country with your lovely blood brothers in the core north when GMB loses. A Yoruba-Hausa country without the "tribalistic Igbos" and drunk militants in the SS will be perfect. They will send astronauts to the moon in few years. Start making preparations. Emir Superstar of Oshogbo.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by QuiverBox(f): 7:54am On Mar 29, 2015
I always say it, the youths are the problem of Nigeria, the older generation have noticed how the youths are incoherent, naive, Not united, and silly.

INEC have said that no result should be announced except if it comes from INEC, but what are we seeing in Facebook, twitter and Nairaland.

Youths are publishing different result for the same polling unit, even for PUs that election did not take place , result are being posted online.

We are failing Nigeria by our ATTITUTE.

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Kagame: 7:56am On Mar 29, 2015
GentleToks:

I can easily predict what Yorubas would have done if Buhari is paired with Igbo/South south person in this current election my friend but as long as the opposition party is represented by the same Jonathan/Samba who have failed all Nigerians.

And what I am equally sure about is that If a good Igbo man is paired with another good Igbo man(Soludo/the late Nafdac woman) today, I bet my life on this, Yorubas will massively vote for these Igbos or Hausas(Buhari/Lamido Sanusi) as long as the opposition party is filled up with the likes of these following Yorubas- Yoruba paired with Yoruba(Fayose and Obanikoro/Agbaje/Mimiko/Bankole/Omisore/Fani Kayode/Late/living Agagu etc)

Let Ngige come to South west and I can assure you that Ngige might win election against a Yoruba man. The only thing that will count against him in south west is this "political norm" in Nigeria not only in South west but in the North too. Igbos don't give political office to any other tribe which is nothing but the truth

Ngige win an election in the SW ? I take that to be a joke. And I agree with your assertions about the SE, but that is the sad reality of the Nigerian state.

Like I said earlier,all politics are local. If APC had chosen a SS/SE VP candidate,the enthusiasm would have been less and PDP would stand a chance of grabbing some substantial votes in the SW region.

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 7:57am On Mar 29, 2015
Ilekeh:

100% sure?

This guy and his apku reasoning.

I'll meet you here in May.....we shall see.

Hajia Ileke , have you thought about a Nigeria with only Hausa-fulani-Yoruba in it? Give it a thought, it will be a good idea. a great country. i'm sure it will increase your chances of cornering one rich alhaji. It will ebb your frustration. Thank me grin
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by hardbody: 7:57am On Mar 29, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
many Igbos might not vote for Agbaje o! They are more concerned about the presidential elections just to make sure Buhari doesn't win. I know a lot of igbos who will vote for Ambode just for the sake of continuity from my PU.

If i was voting i would vote Ambode for Lagos and Goodluck at the centre. Interestingly i cant justify that voting pattern as none of them had and will ever impact on me one way or the other. I guess Ambode is personal to me and my dislike for GMB is also personal to me.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Ilekeh(f): 7:58am On Mar 29, 2015
chamboy:
According to my Analysis frm wat have seen GMB would win Virtually All the Northern States, he would win all The South Western states too (except Ekiti).
GEJ would win virtually all the South southern states and South Eastern states.
With The Amount of Registered Votes and There was High Turn Out this election. I guess we all know d winner.

Who do you think is the winner?
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by yomanovic: 7:59am On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Don't mind these propangidists. Buhari should start gearing up to rule the North and Yorubaland. They can make illorin their common capital. It's their business. The East and the SS will be just fine without them.

I am 100% sure Muhammadu Buhari wil not preside over a United Nigeria.They can take these words to the bank and open the bank safe legitimately.

That's the way Jonathan treated the South West people after they massively voted for him in 2011. He practically devided the country by packing igbos in his government and neglecting the yorubas. But don't worry, change is coming and things will not be the same again. Even you yourself will change you
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Ilekeh(f): 7:59am On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

No you MUST form a country with your lovely blood brothers in the core north when GMB loses. A Yoruba-Hausa country without the "tribalistic Igbos" and drunk militants in the SS will be perfect. They will send astronauts to the moon in few years. Start making preparations. Emir Superstar of Oshogbo.

Would you let GEJ rule your Biafra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by customized07: 7:59am On Mar 29, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Old Ojo road falls under Amuwo Odofin LG and Oriade LCDA. PDP won in Amuwo Odofin. No one is disputing that.
PDP is also winning in aguda.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:00am On Mar 29, 2015
hardbody:

If i was voting i would vote Ambode for Lagos and Goodluck at the centre. Interestingly i cant justify that voting pattern as none of them had and will ever impact on me one way or the other. I guess Ambode is personal to me and my dislike for GMB is also personal to me.
you have the same reasoning like other Igbos I discussed with. They will vote for Ambode for continuity and vote for Jonathan based on sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Ilekeh(f): 8:01am On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Hajia Ileke , have you thought about a Nigeria with only Hausa-fulani-Yoruba in it? Give it a thought, it will be a good idea. a great country. i'm sure it will increase your chances of cornering one rich alhaji. It will ebb your frustration. Thank me grin

No I haven't thought about it because I don't see a divided Nigeria.

I only see CHANGE.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by MzJackBaueress(f): 8:01am On Mar 29, 2015
customized07:
PDP is also winning in aguda.
PDP will always win presidencial elections in Igbos dominated area in Lagos. That's not disputable.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Akshow: 8:04am On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

www.nairaland.com/2223040/how-ended-up-voting-jonathan#32102852

Pls read and cure yourself of ignorance. hausa-fulani support for GMB is based on Ethnicity and religion.100% yoruba muslim support for GMB. is religion-based, some yoruba christian support is because their son is on the ticket. The Northerners and yorubas have the right to play the ethnoreligious card and Easterners shouldn't have the right to do so?. Let Nigeria burn if it will GMB is not coming to power. MARK MY WORDS.

pray tell me. When the entire yorubas voted Jonathan 2011 with the exception of osun, the Muslims Yoruba did not know Buhari was Muslim then abi? or the entire southwest are not aware Tunde Bakare is a Yoruba then.Face it, Yoruba are miles ahead of igbos who vote out of sentiment and tribal and ethnic affiliations.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by hardbody: 8:07am On Mar 29, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
you have the same reasoning like other Igbos I discussed with. They will vote for Ambode for continuity and vote for Jonathan based on sentiments.

To some extent yes. My love for Ambode is because he is a friend or rather is known to my friend's sister. Stupid as it might sound, that is the closest i have come to knowing any politician personally and i have heard quite a few good things about him. The only other politician i know personally is Otti of Abia State.

As for continuity i honestly dont care. Not when I pay more than 200k as tax per month at a tax rate of of 65%.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by mlanreh: 8:09am On Mar 29, 2015
Lemon12:
the real result is not out yet
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ribbit: 8:13am On Mar 29, 2015
Clerverly:
The way jonathan divided this country now is sickening! Buhari has got a lot of work to do!

For the first time in my life, I felt very ashamed to be a Nigerian! Could you imagine that, in my polling booth, All Yorubas Voted for the APC, while all the Igbos voted for PDP! Even though Buhari won in my Unit, I was very upset in the voting pattern

Buhari really got work to do, when it takes over in May!
there is nothing buhari could do

the country is heading for doom.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 8:14am On Mar 29, 2015
yomanovic:

That's the way Jonathan treated the South West people after they massively voted for him in 2011. He practically devided the country by packing igbos in his government and neglecting the yorubas. But don't worry, change is coming and things will not be the same again. Even you yourself will change you

yeah, yeah, So you are motivated by tribal greed to vote against GEJ right?. Then why accuse Igbos of being tribalistic?. Do you have the sole right to be tribalistic?

You feel he "packed Igbos into his governement"? This is a list of Yorubas in his cabinet

Doyin Okupe
Fani kayode
Minister Adewunmi
Minister Agagu
Reuben Abati
Prof Mimiko
Omobola johnson
Obanikoro
Bode george
navy capt olubolade
olusegun agagu
gbenga ashiru
olushola obada
and many others

How many Igbo ministers were in Buhari's government with( 45 million Igbo people)?He filled the whole place with his ill-educated northern brothers.

Head of State Muhammadu Buhari 1984–1985
Chief of Staff Tunde Idiagbon 1984–1985
Defense Domkat Bali 1984–1985
Agriculture Bukar Shuaib 1984–1985
Trade Mahmud Tukur 1984–1985
Communications A Abdullahi, Lt Col 1984–1985
Education Yarima Ibrahim 1984–1985
Finance Onaolapo Soleye 1984–1985
Abuja Mamman Jiya Vatsa 1984–1985
Health Emmanuel Nsan 1984–1985
Internal Affairs Mohammed Magoro 1984–1985
Foreign Affairs Ibrahim Gambari 1984–1985
Minister of Information Sam Omeruah 1984–1985
Transportation Abdullahi Ibrahim 1984–1985
Energy Tam David-West 1984–1985
Justice Chike Offodile 1984–1985
Works Patrick Koshoni 1984–198

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by superstar1(m): 8:15am On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

You are a nobody loser.

If you are pained declare Biafra in your room or 2by2inches shop and be living there. We have been telling the likes of you, for 2years, that you lack political sagacity but we rang it into your ears yesterday. No oba can tell anybody where to vote. If you were relying on Kashamu, Ganiyu Adams, Obanikoro, Mimiko, Fayose, Bode George etc to deliver SW to you, we have shown you no one controls our votes here. All the dollarisation of SW in the last 6weeks is just waste of our already depleted national reserve and payment of "owo-omogo".

We have also demystify the false rhetoric and self aggrandisement believe of "we are 80% of Lagos Population" of some deluded people.

I repeat, if you are pained, either jump.into the Atlantic Ocean or declare Biafra in your room. GMB will rule over you, either dead or alive. Copy that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Volksfuhrer(m): 8:18am On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:
I have bad news.

Seem Nairaland member and CEO of Nairabet Otunba Akin Alabi is losing. He contested for a seat in the House of Representatives Egbeda/ Ona -Ara Federal constituency in Oyo state.

People simply voted Buhari and thumb printed the rest for good measure

He miscalculated. He should have contested in Lagos.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Dreambeat: 8:20am On Mar 29, 2015
safarigirl:
cuz you apparently don't know me here.....and NLers always assume that anyone against a certain tribe must be from some other tribe

Satsified? Or are you training to join the SSS? undecided
Can you imagine the trash you keep spewing.Everybody comes online to claim to be Igbo.Can one insult his or her parent in public,no matter what wrong they might have done.Are you more intelligent than millions of Igbos that have made a better choice for their unborn generation.SMH

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by thewarrior72: 8:21am On Mar 29, 2015
I'm really very happy that my area in OSHODI & entirely oshodi did not disappoint GEJ, we took yorubas & their APC to the cleaners over here.
We made the polling unit look like It's a unit in Anambra state. Our yoruba folks here were lost & stare at us like strangers, while we make jest at them in their on backyard. tongue tongue tongue

I foresee, in few years to come, yorubas may not be able to win any polling boot in lagos with what I saw yesterday smiley wink

4 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2015
superstar1:

You are a nobody loser.

If you are pained declare Biafra in your room or 2by2inches shop and be living there. We have been.telling for 2years, that you lack political sagacity but we rang it into your ears yesterday. No oba can tell anybody where to vote. If you were relying on Kashamu, Ganiyu Adams, Obanikoro, Mimiko, Fayose, Bode George etc to deliver SW to you, we have shown you no one controls our votes here.

We have also demystify the false rhetoric and self aggrandisement believe of "we are 80% of Laos Population" of some deluded people.

I repeat, if you are pained, either jump.into the Atlantic Ocean or declare Biafra in your room. GMB will rule over you, either dead or alive. Copy that.

Gerraway! you are a nobody even in your own land, go and kick out the Igbo that have won legislative seats in your "no man's land". You pathetic worm. na you go soo die of cardiac arrest. We are kicking you out to join your masters soon. Get ready to be turbaned an en emir's slave.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by superstar1(m): 8:24am On Mar 29, 2015
thewarrior72:
I'm really very happy that my area in OSHODI & entirely oshodi did not disappoint GEJ, we took yorubas & their APC to the cleaners over here.
We made the polling unit look like It's a unit in Anambra state. Our yoruba folks here were lost & stare at us like strangers, while we make jest at them in their on backyard. tongue tongue tongue

I foresee, in few years to come, yorubas may not be able to win any polling boot in lagos with what I saw yesterday smiley wink

It ought to have started this year now. I thought you are 70% of Lagos population.

We have shown you who owns Lagos and we shall rev it up.to a new level by 2019. We remain your lords and masters. Keep paying your taxes and live in peace in our blessed land.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 8:24am On Mar 29, 2015
thewarrior72:

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by superstar1(m): 8:26am On Mar 29, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Gerraway! you are a nobody even in your own land, go and kick out the Igbo that have won legislative seats in your "no man's land". You pathetic worm. na you go soo die of cardiac arrest. We are kicking you out to join your masters soon. Get ready to be turbaned an en emir's slave.

Haha haha he is pained.

Calm down. It is our land and it will forever be, slaves of the Nigerian State.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 8:27am On Mar 29, 2015
superstar1:

Haha haha he is pained.

Calm down. It is our land and it will forever be, slaves of the Nigerian State.

E pain am! Jona is dancing to Victory.

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Sweetguy25: 8:28am On Mar 29, 2015
safarigirl:
wow.....you went through over 8,000 posts in a couple of minutes and discovered I'm not igbo.....just wow!

FYI, I'm from Arochukwu, Atani village, I hope you know where that is. My mum is Anioma as well, I hope you also know where that is. My great grandfather is the late Alvan Ikoku, I hope you know who that is.

Good morning, and feel free to assume I googled all that shiiit grin

Whether you're Igbo or not doesn't mean a thing. You're an ignorant little igbo girl. I have been watching you rant all over the thread without any sense of decorum. .
Your problem is not peculiar to you alone, hundreds of thousands of Igbo youths like suffer the same identity problem, especially those born and bred outside the south east.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by kendrick9(m): 8:29am On Mar 29, 2015
MayorofLagos:

grin grin grin
I love Igbos my brother.

Eze Dimgba told you how to vote, he said go for APC.. Ohanaeze told you how to vote, they said vote Jonathan..
Radio Biafra told you to stay home and not vote for anyone.

I want you to listen to Mayor right now. Forget Ohanaeze and Biafra right now and listen to your brother Mayor. Your life support is in Lagos. If Lagos no move yo no chop!

In fact, forget about Buhari at the moment...he already got Lagos and your @ss cant change it. My brother, on the 11th I want you to vote Ambode.

Promise me you will. grin

oh by the way, my sweetheart Chinyere say tell you hi! grin grin
everytime i see your posts,its always ur anger against the igbos.. i wonder how a grown man can be so foolish...
Be careful cos the way u are going,this hatred might consume u and that will be your end..
Grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by focus7: 8:30am On Mar 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
IRO ni!
OJU E JA
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 8:32am On Mar 29, 2015
Sweetguy25:

Whether you're Igbo or not doesn't mean a thing. You're an ignorant little igbo girl. I have been watching you rant all over the thread without any sense of decorum. .
Your problem is not peculiar to you alone, hundreds of thousands of Igbo youths like suffer the same identity problem, especially those born and bred outside the south east.

yes that's true, many of them born outside the East. These group of Igbos are taught to subdue their Igboness and project a different alien culture in order to gain acceptability. Nonsense!. An Igbo renaissance and consciousness has started in this dispensation and it won't end soon.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Ilekeh(f): 8:37am On Mar 29, 2015
thewarrior72:

I foresee the new generation of Ibos becoming more "Yoruba" in a few years, especially the ones born in Yoruba land or married to a Yoruba. Our culture is dominant.

I too rejoice.

We shall see.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by REALCHANGE2015: 8:42am On Mar 29, 2015
thewarrior72:

You will soon go back to east. Just watch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

IPOB Will Participate In Elections In Abia, Ebonyi –nnamdi Kanu / Senate Officially Confirms Rejecting Magu As EFCC Boss / Osun Residents Burn Omisore Campaign Poster After Election Rerun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.