Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) (32509 Views)

Ondo Elections : Statistics And Number Of Registered Voters In All Lga's In Ondo / Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils / APC Leads In Seven Lgas In Yobe - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Afam4eva(m): 5:50am On Mar 29, 2015
safarigirl:
it's not about being cool. It's about being honest

Some people on Nairaland would call me a tribalist, and yes, I do attack other tribes atimes, but it doesn't mean I'll clap for Igbos all the time. I'm mostly pro-Igbo and to some extent pro-Biafra, but Igbo people are not helping themselves politically and the sooner they realise fighting the entire country won't place them in a good position that will favour them, the better

Neither GEJ nor Buhari is particularly good for us, but knowing that most of your people reside in the places of the people you keep fighting should make you a bit more receptive. We can't keep fighting everyone like this. GEJ has donne nothing for S/East yet you cchoose to keep him, where is the sense in that? What's wrong with taking a risk with GMB or even voting some random person?
The fact that i prefer a Buhari which i voted for in 2011 when Jonathan was a popular candidate does not mean that i require everyone else to do the same. My sister voted for Jonathan yesterday and i won't cast aspersion on her for doing so. It's her choice. She has reasons for doing so. We vote for candidates based on our assessment and understanding of them. We have our preferences obviously and that is why the Yorubas will revere an Awolowo to high heavens and the Igbos may not or the fact that Igbos will revere an Ojukwu and the Yoribas and Hausa will not. It's not because either party can't see the truh but because either party are looking at issues from their own prism based on their experiences. You may have seen something in Buhari that another person can't simply see and may see in Jonathan. If Buhari was considered the better candidate then there will be no need for an election. We will just make him president and go and rest. But elections are necessarily because the powers that be know that people like people for different reasons and what is good for Mr A may not be good for Mr B.

I also find it strange that you are trying to use the fact that Igbos live all over the country to blackmail them in voting for candidates from those parts. is this what it has come to. That we cannot vote a candidate we like just because we want to make other people happy. Chineke Nna.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by customized07: 5:52am On Mar 29, 2015
safarigirl:
the Hausas have mostly been ignorant, it's not like anyone ever expects much from them.

But for a tribe that always claims to be 'superior' to other tribes, Igbos are usually in the dark in politics. Yoruba people are the only ones who understand Nigerian politics to a great extet apparently- the only logical ones
I see, you are Yoruba claiming Igbo.

A normal thing on Nairaland. Another tribe going contrary to the will of Yorubas are dull, Yorubas are the wisest people.

Madam ( I am not even sure if you are a girl cos you don't act like one), give me one reason why igbos should do the will of yorubas?

Some of you are just brainless, Yoruba's have their ideology and you want Igbos to follow them?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by customized07: 5:54am On Mar 29, 2015
safarigirl:
cuz you apparently don't know me here.....and NLers always assume that anyone against a certain tribe must be from some other tribe

Satsified? Or are you training to join the SSS? undecided
I doubt If you are even a lady not to talk of being Igbo. Common sense will depict this.

This is why I still insist on your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by safarigirl(f): 5:54am On Mar 29, 2015
Afam4eva:

The fact that i prefer a Buhari which i voted for in 2011 when Jonathan was a popular candidate does not mean that i require everyone else to do the same. My sister voted for Jonathan yesterday and i won't cast aspersion on her for doing so. It's her choice. She has reasons for doing so. We vote for candidates based on our assessment and understanding of them. We have our preferences obviously and that is why the Yorubas will revere an Awolowo to high heavens and the Igbos may not or the fact that Igbos will revere an Ojukwu and the Yoribas and Hausa will not. It's not because either party can't see the truh but because either party are looking at issues from their own prism based on their experiences. You may have seen something in Buhari that another person can't simply see and may see in Jonathan. If Buhari was considered the better candidate then there will be no need for an election. We will just make him president and go and rest. But elections are necessarily because the powers that be know that people like people for different reasons and what is good for Mr A may not be good for Mr B.

I also find it strange that you are trying to use the fact that Igbos live all over the country to blackmail them in voting for candidates from those parts. is this what it has come to. That we cannot vote a candidate we like just because we want to make other people happy. Chineke Nna.
of all the Igbo people I've spoken to.....and I've spoken to a lot, not one has given me any reason to support GEJ

One even attacked me for giving an opinion and went on a tirade about how Buhari killed Igbos (when?) And Jonathan is my brother (how?)....even in the grassroots, the 'vote for your brother' theme is disturbingly popular.

Chai! Abeh sleep dey catch me, been awake since yesterday I don try. When I recharge my brain I'll get back to you.

Goodmorning

3 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by safarigirl(f): 5:56am On Mar 29, 2015
customized07:
I doubt If you are even a lady not to talk of being Igbo. Common sense will depict this.

you can doubt all you want. Tis none of my business. Don't have to prove anything to you, you're just another faceless forumite anyway undecided smiley

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by MrPatoh: 5:58am On Mar 29, 2015
Clerverly:
In Lagos APC leads PDP by a margin greater than 10% in all but 3 LGAs: Amuwo Odofin, Oshodi Isolo and Ajeromi Ifelodin!

Confirmed
PDP winning by larger margin in surulere

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by safarigirl(f): 5:58am On Mar 29, 2015
customized07:
I see, you are Yoruba claiming Igbo.

A normal thing on Nairaland. Another tribe going contrary to the will of Yorubas are dull, Yorubas are the wisest people.

Madam ( I am not even sure if you are a girl cos you don't act like one), give me one reason why igbos should do the will of yorubas?

Some of you are just brainless, Yoruba's have their ideology and you want Igbos to follow them?
.....yes, anyone with a bad word against Igbos is Yoruba claiming igbo.

Your IQ has been exposed. Have a nice day smiley

5 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by safarigirl(f): 6:01am On Mar 29, 2015
Lemon12:
shutup ... And stop claiming to be igbo .... U stuupiid yoruba girl.

Why the hatred on igbos? Everybody has a right to vote whom ever he/she want....

Stop your hate speech ... Futhermore pdp won festac and ojo
dude. If you make me insult you, you'll hate yourself and probably jump into a smally lagoon smiley

Lucky for you, I don't suffer fools....and I've learnt to ignore anyone who registered on NL agter Dec 31 2012. They're usually irrational smiley, have a nice day

3 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by owobokiri(m): 6:01am On Mar 29, 2015
safarigirl:
at least like someone said, GEJ can poll up to 25% votes in the North. You can't tell me that Buhari is so bad that he can't poll same amount in the SE

Nigeria may be largely bigoted and ethnocentric,but the Igbos are the most close-minded people for all the education they supposedly get. Hausas are largely illiterate, what's your excuse?

It is too early for this kind of angry rants. This is not the romance section or a sports thread. You take idiocy to neptun levels when you unleash your patently uncouth outburst on an ethnic group simply because majority of them didn't tow your political line of thought, . . If you are just ignorant, one would have overlooked you, but coming here so early in the morning to foul the whole place with your nauseating rants shows how deranged you are. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by customized07: 6:02am On Mar 29, 2015
safarigirl:
you can doubt all you want. Tis none of my business. Don't have to prove anything to you, you're just another faceless forumite anyway undecided smiley
you can't prove it bro, stop being a lowlife.

No Igbo will through jabs at his/her tribe this way, even berem and obiagelli, who are chronic APCists don't do it.

All your post barely don't contain something igbotic, bros you be tribalistic troll abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by safarigirl(f): 6:02am On Mar 29, 2015
owobokiri:

It is too early for this kind of angry rants. This is not the romance section or a sports thread. You take idiocy to neptun levels when you unleash your patently uncouth outburst on an ethnic group simply because majority of them didn't tow your political line of thought, . . If you are just ignorant, one would have overlooked you, but coming here so early in the morning to foul the whole place with your nauseating rants shows how deranged you are. .
good morning to you too and have a nice day ahead grin
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 6:03am On Mar 29, 2015
safarigirl:
of all the Igbo people I've spoken to.....and I've spoken to a lot, not one has given me any reason to support GEJ

One even attacked me for giving an opinion and went on a tirade about how Buhari killed Igbos (when?) And Jonathan is my brother (how?)....even in the grassroots, the 'vote for your brother' theme is disturbingly popular.

Chai! Abeh sleep dey catch me, been awake since yesterday I don try. When I recharge my brain I'll get back to you.

Goodmorning

Don't worry sleep well, recharge your brain. When you wake up, you will see the light.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 29, 2015
safarigirl:

Goodmorning
when buhari was head of state what did he do for the igbos? ... He only jailed igbo people... Why did he jailed Alex ekwueme in kirikiri and place shagari under house arrest in his mansion? Why did he jailed ojukwu after coming back from exile? Why did he jailed Sam mbakwe? Jim nwobodo? His only reason was because they were igbo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by safarigirl(f): 6:06am On Mar 29, 2015
customized07:
you can't prove it bro, stop being a lowlife.

No Igbo will through jabs at his/her tribe this way, even berem and obiagelli who are chronic APCists don't do it.

All your post barely don't content something igbotic, bros you be tribalistic troll abeg.
wow.....you went through over 8,000 posts in a couple of minutes and discovered I'm not igbo.....just wow!

FYI, I'm from Arochukwu, Atani village, I hope you know where that is. My mum is Anioma as well, I hope you also know where that is. My great grandfather is the late Alvan Ikoku, I hope you know who that is.

Good morning, and feel free to assume I googled all that shiiit grin

5 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by customized07: 6:08am On Mar 29, 2015
safarigirl:
.....yes, anyone with a bad word against Igbos is Yoruba claiming igbo.

Your IQ has been exposed. Have a nice day smiley
of course, yorubas do it alot. Have you not seen several Igbo monikers on Nairaland throwing jabs at Igbo? Do you think they are truly Igbos?

I repeat, no one will do this to his/her tribe, not even someone from a minority group. Stop being a troll.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 29, 2015
safarigirl:
dude. If you make me insult you, you'll hate yourself and probably jump into a smally lagoon smiley

Lucky for you, I don't suffer fools....and I've learnt to ignore anyone who registered on NL agter Dec 31 2012. They're usually irrational smiley, have a nice day

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by jaybee3(m): 6:08am On Mar 29, 2015
Lemon12:
when buhari was head of state what did he do for the igbos? ... He only jailed igbo people... Why did he jailed Alex ekwueme in kirikiri and place shagari under house arrest in his mansion? Why did he jailed ojukwu after coming back from exile? Why did he jailed Sam mbakwe? Jim nwobodo? His only reason was because they were igbo.

You this boy again!

Go and worry about your below cut-off mark in Jamb.

Make something outta ya life bro!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by customized07: 6:09am On Mar 29, 2015
safarigirl:
wow.....you went through over 8,000 posts in a couple of minutes and discovered I'm not igbo.....just wow!

FYI, I'm from Arochukwu, Atani village, I hope you know where that is. My mum is Anioma as well, I hope you also know where that is. My great grandfather is the late Alvan Ikoku, I hope you know who that is.

Good morning, and feel free to assume I googled all that shiiit grin
ofcourse I can also claim I am from ikenne in Ogun state and awolowo is my grandfather.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 29, 2015
jaybee3:

You this boy again!

Go and worry about your below cut-off mark in Jamb.

Make something outta ya life bro!
cant u give me answer to the question i rise?
Pls stop derailing this thread
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Mynd44: 6:15am On Mar 29, 2015
Lemon12:
So young and yet so full of hate

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by jaybee3(m): 6:15am On Mar 29, 2015
Lemon12:
I'm worried about you bro

Do you need help or something?

Education would normally give you the freedom you so desire so pursue that instead of being a political tout

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by bros1234(m): 6:15am On Mar 29, 2015
Give me a dead man in APC, I will vote for him, but to vote for Booharia, tufiakwa.

Never.

This is my choice.

Deal with it.

Its not written anywhere in the constitution that I will vote who you vote for.

I just pity the so called Christians, they are the ones telling you Nigeria should not vote based on religion or ethnicity. The Hausas and Muslims believe that infidels can never rule them, For them, its based on religion and ethinicity. The Christians keep playing into their arms

Ruvbbish.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by ArodeTsolaye: 6:22am On Mar 29, 2015
customized07:

Free her. She has been brainwashed and hypnotized by APC media propaganda that will sell 'white' as "Black". Suddenly Buhari a coupist that scuttled democracy is now a "Converted democrat" and the best thing after 'bread and butter', infact he was the founder of democracy in Nigeria. hahahha!.

Buhari that claimed he played NO ROLE in Civil war but faced Robert Akonobi in the Awka sector. The same Buhari that still believes the Coup was a tribal Igbo coup and still nurses anti-Igbo grudges. Read this interview. Na im make i vote?

dailypost.ng/2012/12/23/i-forgiven-obasanjo-i-wont-forget-babangida-me-buhari/

Safarigirl abeg dey read book.

*****modified*****
Pls copy and paste the link. I noticed it's working directly.

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Kagame: 6:27am On Mar 29, 2015
safarigirl:
oh they're worse. I know them, they're my people

No sensible person denigrates his "people" the way you have done on this thread. You even refer to "them" in the third person as "they" instead of "we" ,meaning you dont feel any form of kinship or ties with your supposed people.

Need I remind you that politics is a game of choice and not everyone will vote for the same political party.Majority in the SW embraced APC because of Osibanjo,same in the core north ;I havent seen anyone begrudge them for that - its their political choice and all politics are local.If Jonathan didnt have the support of the SE,the election would have been a no contest,APC would have strolled to victory!

In my own family,my two brothers voted APC while others went for PDP- thats democracy too.

Please apply some rational thinking and dont use the same propaganda shiit you might have subconsciously swallowed on nairaland and elsewhere to taunt your supposed brothers and sisters as lacking political wisdom.

If you dont like your tribe,you can denounce them but dont sit in your neighbors house and throw stones into your fathers house.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by GentleToks(m): 6:27am On Mar 29, 2015
Desteenee:

Hypocrite u are. Most yoruba's voting GMB are doing so becase the PYO is theirs. So stop deceiving yourself and go get some sleep.
The day the south and east will unite in purpose all disvur stupid I-beta- pass-u attitude will end.

Igbos are more United now than ever before Mr man. They didnt even give Ojukwu this much support wjen he needed it in 1999 and 2003.

Igbos massively voted for Agbaje not even cos they love Agbaje but out of their hatred for anything that represent the progression of Yoruba race; fact bro. You are stylishly coming up with this disunity rhetoric among Igbos as an excuse so as to save igbo faces.

The political mistake you and your people continue to make is hating on Yorubas and Hausas/Fulanis and without these two Nations in support of your presidential bid, trust me, there is no way an Igbo man would win a presidential election in this country.

Yorubas and Hausas/Fulanis are not happy with what Igbos did to them too in the past but the good thing is that they have moved on; forming political and traditional alliance when it's necessary.....

3 Likes

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 29, 2015
Clerverly:
In Lagos APC leads PDP by a margin greater than 10% in all but 3 LGAs: Amuwo Odofin, Oshodi Isolo and Ajeromi Ifelodin!

Confirmed

i knew amuwo would be there. igbos full ground for there. one of my neighbours ia a tan coordinator.
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Ilekeh(f): 6:29am On Mar 29, 2015
Unemadu:
Tribalists will die of hate.
Igbos have always voted PDP no mater where its candidate comes from.

If theres any anybody dividing Nigeria along ethnic lines its APC.

Either way, this move is still politically senseless.

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:

So young and yet so full of hate
hate on who?
Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by Ilekeh(f): 6:31am On Mar 29, 2015
oyb:

i knew amuwo would be there. igbos full ground for there. one of my neighbours ia a tan coordinator.

I thought Ibos were 60% of Lagos pop? I'd have expected PDP to win Lagos na

1 Like

Re: Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) by customized07: 6:33am On Mar 29, 2015
Kagame:

No sensible person denigrates his "people" the way you have done on this thread. You even refer to them in the third person as "they" instead of "we" ,meaning you dont feel any form of kinship or ties with your supposed people.

Need I remind you that politics is a game of choice and not everyone will vote for the same political party.Majority in the SW embraced APC because of Osibanjo,same in the core north ;I havent seen anyone begrudge them for that - its their political choice and all politics are local.If Jonathan didnt have the support of the SE,the election would have been a no contest,APC would have strolled to victory!

In my own family,my two brother voted APC while others went for PDP- thats democracy too.

Please apply some rational thinking and dont use the same propaganda shiit you might have subconsciously swallowed on nairaland and elsewhere to taunt your supposed brothers and sisters as lacking political wisdom.

If you dont like your tribe,you can denounce them or but dont sit in your neighbors house and throw stones into your fathers house.
Any sensible person will know she he isn't Igbo. He isn't good at pretending either.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

APC May Not Have Candidate For Ondo Governorship Election - INEC Warns / Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari / Lawan, Akume Lead Anti-saraki Senators Out Of Plenary In Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.