Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. (32818 Views)

5 Seriously Difficult Atheist Questions For Christians That Are Mind-twisting / Popular Christians That Converted To Atheism / 10 Kinds Of Christians That Put A Smile On God's Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by ygenius: 7:34am On Mar 29, 2015
God no dey weep,na you dey weep jor
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 29, 2015
starlingleanets:
God bless you my brother... don't mind the weak in faith cruxifying u bcus you have declare the truth which is the heart of God.. Leave them to their destruction the aja wey go lost no go hear the fere of olode

grin. I know a controversial thread when I put up one.

It is to Whom It May Concern.
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by slap1(m): 7:38am On Mar 29, 2015
In all these, we're more than conquerors through Him who loved us. I believe the Grace of God is enough to guide me through these perilous times.
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by windowxp5(m): 7:39am On Mar 29, 2015
emusmith:
[3/28, 23:35] Smith Emu: Ten Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep

I hope you understand that the term "weep" in this context isn't literal but used in the literary sense.

#byinspiration#

It just doesn't matter to God how far you are away from Him at the moment. What matters is if you are ready to really come back to Him.
I know so well because in some of these areas God had to put up with me and still is...undecided

1. Unforgiving Christians

Unforgiveness has gradually pitched its tent in the heart of some Christians. Jesus commanded us to forgive 70×7 times if hurt. I can't forget the day I saw a friend in hell because she locked someone up in her heart. I told her, she wept and went to the person for forgiveness. God forgave our sins so we are mandated to forgive others also.

2. Complaining Christians

The Israelites complained and God didn't get busy. No! He got angry. Serpents bit them and a lot of them died in the wilderness. Stop complaining. Start thanking!

3. Stingy Christians

They give to everyone (doctors, traders etc) with ease except to God! So pious yet so poor. How pathetic! God wants to lavish His greatest wealth on them but they're not operating on the covenant of seedtime and harvest so they're not close!

4. Unbelieving Christians

These folks are often quick to doubt the testimonies of others in church. They attribute it to "luck" or "work". Hmm! The " Supernatural", they doubt. It hurts God. Heb. 11:6. It is only Faith that puts a smile on God's face smiley

5. Ignorant Christians

Nothing hurts God the most than to watch His people perish for "lack of knowledge ". They rather pray for weeks but can't really sit to hear the Word of God or perhaps THINK on It. God is a God of knowledge, you also should be.

6. Hypocritical Christians

Isaiah likened them to a disturbing smoke before God. They consciously do the wrong they scold others about. Their motto is, " Do as I say and not as I preach". They judge others like they are the Chief Judge. OK.

7. Lying Christians.

Ps.101:7, God said "He that tell lies shall not tarry in My sight". That tells you how much God hates lies. The Devil is called the "father of liars" in John 8:44. If you are lying (white, blue, green etc), whose offspring are you?

8. Dormant Christians

Also known as Unfruitful ones. They are so "heavenly" minded that they ignore their God-given potentials. They live on people even when they have in them great potentials that could make a star outa them. So blind! So wasteful! Will they die with all of these talents in them?

9. Proud Christians

James 4:6- God resists the proud. To resist means to push aside, fight against...and other unbelievable synonyms. How does God spot pride? Prayerlessness, snubbing potential suitors, selfishness etc. Yoruba calls it "egberaga". Humble yourself before God Himself sits on your matter ni. "Pride goes before a fall" can be found twice verbatim in the book of Proverbs. A proud person is simply testing God. Lucifer did and was not. Don't dare.

10. Worldly Christians

Worldliness is the pursuit of worldly things at the expense of God's presence. It could be career, fashion, fame, success in marriage etc.
Indecency in all its dimension is a minute fragment to what that monster called worldliness is. It is a system. It is in power (the power that be). It is an authority. It HAS invaded the world already especially in this last days.

That's why as a child of God, you must know the Word for yourself. You must know God.

Not every church goer is going to Heaven or even believe in it the least. Spotting a lady dressing nude and calling it fashion, a guy drinking beer, a child fussing and cursing aren't all there is to Worldliness. These are all evidences to its existence.

Finally, I beseech brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armour of God so you CAN BE ABLE TO STAND THE WILES OF THE DEVIL.

#hiswordsarepure#emusmith#

God bless you for this sir/ma
I knew I was going to find my own weakness as to the tread.

I can only plead for mercy this day.
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by joliej(f): 7:39am On Mar 29, 2015
Is there really any Christian that does not fall onto one of these categories?
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 29, 2015
11. Political christain
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 29, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Religion is a very thorny issue. I run from any debate bordering on religion. It can make even professors behave like thugs.

Christianity,like other beliefs, is not a rational way of like. You can't be a good Christian or any religion for that matter, and be rational.

To be considered one, you dont think, you dont reason, you dont rationalise. So, if I dont pray or dont pray often, I am proud. Right?

I am a Christian, but I am rational, so do I consider myself a good christian?

I was in a church last sunday when the pastor told a story of a sister in a ghana branch, who after struggling to build a business centre,donated it to the church because she was looking for a husband.

At the same time, the family of a Nigerian pastor was piling pressure on him to get married. So,he was directed to the ghana church and the sister got married weeks later. First thing I thought was 'scammerrrrr'.

I believe in God, I believe I have a certain moral standard which I must keep, but I guess Christians should use their heads more.

Hmm...nice point
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by lonelydora: 7:46am On Mar 29, 2015
I'm guilty of Number 4
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2015
arshavineering:

you guys shouldn't derail this thread please. .
nice one from the OP..

Thanks bro.
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by toprealman: 7:54am On Mar 29, 2015
The 11th group are those that think they know God but don't, like the OP.

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by golddeejay(m): 7:58am On Mar 29, 2015
op, ur no 3 get k leg. If u r giving to d needy arnd u...u r stingy because u r nt giving to God. How do u give to God if nt by helping the needy? Or u give to God only by giving to a pastor?

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 29, 2015
emusmith:
[3/28, 23:35] Smith Emu: Ten Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep

I hope you understand that the term "weep" in this context isn't literal but used in the literary sense.

#byinspiration#

It just doesn't matter to God how far you are away from Him at the moment. What matters is if you are ready to really come back to Him.
I know so well because in some of these areas God had to put up with me and still is...undecided

1. Unforgiving Christians

Unforgiveness has gradually pitched its tent in the heart of some Christians. Jesus commanded us to forgive 70×7 times if hurt. I can't forget the day I saw a friend in hell because she locked someone up in her heart. I told her, she wept and went to the person for forgiveness. God forgave our sins so we are mandated to forgive others also.

2. Complaining Christians

The Israelites complained and God didn't get busy. No! He got angry. Serpents bit them and a lot of them died in the wilderness. Stop complaining. Start thanking!

3. Stingy Christians

They give to everyone (doctors, traders etc) with ease except to God! So pious yet so poor. How pathetic! God wants to lavish His greatest wealth on them but they're not operating on the covenant of seedtime and harvest so they're not close!

4. Unbelieving Christians

These folks are often quick to doubt the testimonies of others in church. They attribute it to "luck" or "work". Hmm! The " Supernatural", they doubt. It hurts God. Heb. 11:6. It is only Faith that puts a smile on God's face smiley

5. Ignorant Christians

Nothing hurts God the most than to watch His people perish for "lack of knowledge ". They rather pray for weeks but can't really sit to hear the Word of God or perhaps THINK on It. God is a God of knowledge, you also should be.

6. Hypocritical Christians

Isaiah likened them to a disturbing smoke before God. They consciously do the wrong they scold others about. Their motto is, " Do as I say and not as I preach". They judge others like they are the Chief Judge. OK.

7. Lying Christians.

Ps.101:7, God said "He that tell lies shall not tarry in My sight". That tells you how much God hates lies. The Devil is called the "father of liars" in John 8:44. If you are lying (white, blue, green etc), whose offspring are you?

8. Dormant Christians

Also known as Unfruitful ones. They are so "heavenly" minded that they ignore their God-given potentials. They live on people even when they have in them great potentials that could make a star outa them. So blind! So wasteful! Will they die with all of these talents in them?

9. Proud Christians

James 4:6- God resists the proud. To resist means to push aside, fight against...and other unbelievable synonyms. How does God spot pride? Prayerlessness, snubbing potential suitors, selfishness etc. Yoruba calls it "egberaga". Humble yourself before God Himself sits on your matter ni. "Pride goes before a fall" can be found twice verbatim in the book of Proverbs. A proud person is simply testing God. Lucifer did and was not. Don't dare.

10. Worldly Christians

Worldliness is the pursuit of worldly things at the expense of God's presence. It could be career, fashion, fame, success in marriage etc.
Indecency in all its dimension is a minute fragment to what that monster called worldliness is. It is a system. It is in power (the power that be). It is an authority. It HAS invaded the world already especially in this last days.

That's why as a child of God, you must know the Word for yourself. You must know God.

Not every church goer is going to Heaven or even believe in it the least. Spotting a lady dressing nude and calling it fashion, a guy drinking beer, a child fussing and cursing aren't all there is to Worldliness. These are all evidences to its existence.

Finally, I beseech brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armour of God so you CAN BE ABLE TO STAND THE WILES OF THE DEVIL.

#hiswordsarepure#emusmith#

Perhaps God is weeping heavily right now, because these things are just the natural way of an average person.... Be careful the kind of words you use to talk about God.... Sins against the holy spirit cannot be forgiven.

#peace
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by robinsoncrosoe: 8:02am On Mar 29, 2015
My question to u is......av u seen God weeping

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 29, 2015
emrain:

Perhaps God is weeping heavily right now, because these things are just the natural way of an average person.... Be careful the kind of words you use to talk about God.... Sins against the holy spirit cannot be forgiven.

#peace

Thanks for your advice!
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 29, 2015
Very true Write up.
Precious DADDY please forgive in anyway i fall into any of these categories (Knowingly or unknowingly). Help me lavishly. Grace me Abundantly to fall into your perfect will and standard.

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2015
NairalandPolice1:
Proof?
Proof is that you Just Judged another man. Judgement should be left for God alone to decide.....
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by eebruboss(m): 8:42am On Mar 29, 2015
benebaby77:
Some thread ehn, God dey weep, OP I can't stop laffing ooooo. grin grin grin grin.

Why are you giving God the attribute of human beings?

Op, I guess whenever the God weep rain go fall, I now understand the why rain dey fall. Thanks for enlightenment…
Did u read the thread very well!
kindly know the meaning of literal and literary..
U would get it
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by TommyGs(m): 8:48am On Mar 29, 2015
teemanbastos:
watz ur bizness with Osinbajo..
A post was created so as to compare our lives,see the wrongs and set it right and you are bring anoda pesin.
Were you born together with osinbajo? Or are you dieing together?

Abeg Bros. Leave Osinbajo.

It's such a shame that people just bring politics into issue of importance in our personal lives. The post's supposed to make you look inward and see how you could make amends in any way(s) that the point mentioned affect you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by oyin01(m): 8:49am On Mar 29, 2015
Did you say that make God weep? That's new. Who taught you that?

1 Like

Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by Ologunjude(m): 8:59am On Mar 29, 2015
No 10 is so on point. Those that fornication just yesterday and today they are in church to pray for forgiveness and tomorrow they are doing the same thing again. It sad. Change your ways guys.
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by EOOJ(m): 8:59am On Mar 29, 2015
Nice write up bro....

Dat number one is so annoying. Am not perfect ooo but men when I see ppl doing dat, I just keep wondering
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by ramalot(m): 9:04am On Mar 29, 2015
smiley
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by ramalot(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2015
smiley

2 Likes

Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by EOOJ(m): 9:06am On Mar 29, 2015
sandrajazmin:
Most of us are guilty of some of ds points

Note: a christian can't hv such attributes, its either u are a CHRISTIAN or an unbeliever.
Nd dats jst attributes of unbelievers.
Modify ur topic pls @op. Thanks

Happy sunday lovlies

If I hear say christians can't have some of dis attributes...no man is perfect ooo. even if u have Christ sef, we are only humaans n God knowss dat.
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by udatso: 9:23am On Mar 29, 2015
@op
I think you should add the 11th category:
THE MUSLIM CHRISTIANS
this set of Christians are so interested in the Muslim affairs...... They would rather spend their life tryingtto teach Muslims their religion, thereby paying little or no concern to Christianity or how to help improve their Christian brothers and sisters in knowledge of their religion. If you think am wrong pls check out Ifeann and her/his followers
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by benebaby77: 9:25am On Mar 29, 2015
eebruboss:

Did u read the thread very well!
kindly know the meaning of literal and literary..
U would get it

Don't mind me jare. I dey go school but I no know book faaa.

Since the concept was explained in literary sense, for the benefit of those who didn't attend school. Would you care to explain/analyze the God weep in literary sense?
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by VivaLaFrans: 10:02am On Mar 29, 2015
Emusmith I don't understand you o.... Sometimes you post wordly threads and sometimes Godly ones.... Where you dey sef....
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by Defcon1(m): 10:31am On Mar 29, 2015
amarachi06:
it will be heartbroken for APC to loose but their initials are losers.

Propaganda news is bad cos it destroys the polity.

wait for the total results b4 jubilating.

PDP lost at Aso villa unit and not all the polling units.

Dn't celebrate yet so that the story will make sense. ;Dit will be heartbroken for APC to loose but their initials are losers.

Propaganda news is bad cos it destroys the polity.

wait for the total results b4 jubilating.

PDP lost at Aso villa unit and not all the polling units.

Dn't celebrate yet so that the story will make sense.
The in-coming results from different states are looking pretty bad for PDP.
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by Defcon1(m): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2015
Most Nigerian "christians" belong fall into 1,6 and 10; especially 6
So annoying!
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 29, 2015
Our minds need to be reconfigured to this old fogotten truth that has been ignored.Any christian not living a holy life will make God weep because he will be lost in the end.
Re: 10 Classes Of Christians That Make God Weep. by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 29, 2015
VivaLaFrans:
Emusmith I don't understand you o.... Sometimes you post wordly threads and sometimes Godly ones.... Where you dey sef....

I'm on the Lord's side. smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daniel Okoh Elected President Of The Christian Association Of Nigeria / How Did Black People Become Black? / Photos From Pastor Adeboye’s 76th Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.