Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Buhari Leading In Akwa Ibom State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leading In Akwa Ibom State (8996 Views)

Buhari Leading Other African Presidents On Social Media / APC. Wins 19 States, Leading In Four Others / APC Vs PDP Results. 19 States. Buhari leading with 2m +. #confirmed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leading In Akwa Ibom State by rozayx5(m): 8:26am On Mar 29, 2015
wonder why the mods have not closed this stewpid thread, some one picks a pen and writes their dream results on a piece of paper and uploads it and claims buhari it leading, the same buhari that got 2 =votes out of 120 + in my unit in uyo undecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leading In Akwa Ibom State by tempest01(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2015
Is oro nation the whole of akwa ibom? It was expected that they will vote for apc. They decamped because they feel they should have produced the next governor. Trust apc to find aggrieved people and give therm a slot.

That's why they were given the deputy governor slot.

In general, pdp us winning akwaibom with a large margin
Re: Buhari Leading In Akwa Ibom State by afanide: 8:48am On Mar 29, 2015
peckhamboi:
People will be shocked by the margin Buhari will use to defeat Jonathan

Live From Mbo Local Government, Akwa Ibom State

Akai Primary School, Udesi Ward 1, Unit 1

APC 68

PDP 51

KOWA 1

CPP 2

Stamped and signed by who? Buhari will not even get 5% of the Entire Akwa Ibom State Put 2gether. That's my STATE and i know what i am talking about.
Re: Buhari Leading In Akwa Ibom State by afanide: 8:50am On Mar 29, 2015
pring:
Jonathan, is a certified failure.
This is the outcome.
Nigerians are wiser.
PDP has taken us for granted for 16yrs.
am so happy.
If After 4ys if buhari disappointes.
This same thing will happen to him.

Keep dreaming if you think Buhari will win any LGA in Akwa Ibom.
Re: Buhari Leading In Akwa Ibom State by bencobenz(m): 8:51am On Mar 29, 2015
I'm not surprise that APC won that local govt. Mbo is one of the LGA's under the Oro nation which is made up of 5 LGA. They are aggrieved that Akpabio shortchanged them, so there's every possibility for Buhari to win in those 5 LGA. But overall, GEJ will win Akwa Ibom.
Re: Buhari Leading In Akwa Ibom State by afanide: 8:53am On Mar 29, 2015
adehsenior:
APC will only keep deceiving themselves, first they said election in Akwa ibom shld be canceled because of no results sheets, now APC is winning in Akwa ibom state, what an impossibility for them to win in Akwa ibom even if they thumb print all the ballot papers in Akwa ibom
mcheeeeeew

Akwa Ibom State? Buhari will not win a Single LGA there. So i pity pple wey dey give their selves hope for AKS..........
Re: Buhari Leading In Akwa Ibom State by afanide: 8:55am On Mar 29, 2015
alaoeri:

Which Lagos are you talking about? the one in Nigeria or the one in Portugal? If it's the former its done & dusted for the General but don't have any idea of the later wink.

Even if Jonathan Loses Lagos, we are sure of 45% from LAGOS. So that wouldn't be a Bad Result.
Re: Buhari Leading In Akwa Ibom State by adaweezy(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2015
mployer:

Don't be a hurry bro.

This is the result in my polling unit in Maryland

APC 92

PDP 90

I was surprised. Despite all these change propaganda in an APC state

I guess more surprises are coming.
Mine 220 apc 58 pdp
Next street APC 240 pdp
Ifako ijaiye is buhari #gbam
Re: Buhari Leading In Akwa Ibom State by Aboki4inside(m): 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
We will see d real change o when Buhari wins... RUBBISH... The problem with many Nigerians is that we fantasize a lot, we want something instantly when development is gradual, we want change which has already begun with GEJ. please if you hate him, cant you please allow him finish what he has started? Can't we use our brains? Buhari ruled what did he do? We want CHIBOK GALS, 24/7 power supply abi? it just like a mechanic saying if he touches a car whose engine has knockdown, it would start.. Is it not a gradual process?? GOD HAVE MERCY>>

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leading In Akwa Ibom State by atakamus: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
Aboki4inside:
We will see d real change o when Buhari wins... RUBBISH... The problem with many Nigerians is that we fantasize a lot, we want something instantly when development is gradual, we want change which has already begun with GEJ. please if you hate him, cant you please allow him finish what he has started? Can't we use our brains? Buhari ruled what did he do? We want CHIBOK GALS, 24/7 power supply abi? it just like a mechanic saying if he touches a car whose engine has knockdown, it would start.. Is it not a gradual process?? GOD HAVE MERCY>>
Development gradual for other Nigerians but fast for the PDP politicians. What are you saying. Is 16 years not enough to at least fix the power issue or refineries? These guys steal money as if Nigeria us their private business.
Re: Buhari Leading In Akwa Ibom State by Adminisher: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Aboki4inside:

You dont understand anything. Jonathan was always unfit for leadership and he displayed it fully..."i dont know where Chibok girls are..." is one of the most idiotic responses of a modern president. This guy was promoted above his abilities through accidentall death of an incumbent and he messed up. Admit it. If you a young nan makes a serious mstake at work that costs the business a lot they will probably sack you so why must we indulge a 57 year old man?.
Re: Buhari Leading In Akwa Ibom State by eaglechild: 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
rozayx5:
wonder why the mods have not closed this stewpid thread, some one picks a pen and writes their dream results on a piece of paper and uploads it and claims buhari it leading, the same buhari that got 2 =votes out of 120 + in my unit in uyo undecided
Pretty sure that 2 votes was in error.
Re: Buhari Leading In Akwa Ibom State by baralatie(m): 8:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
mods please do the needful!
Re: Buhari Leading In Akwa Ibom State by eaglechild: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Adminisher:

You dont understand anything. Jonathan was always unfit for leadership and he displayed it fully..."i dont know where Chibok girls are..." is one of the most idiotic responses of a modern president. This guy was promoted above his abilities through accidentall death of an incumbent and he messed up. Admit it. If you a young nan makes a serious mstake at work that costs the business a lot they will probably sack you so why must we indulge a 57 year old man?.

If the truth is idiotic to you then sorry.

If you cannot complete the quote ...." but we are doing our best to locate and rescue them" then you are just being petty.

If you consider 57 years as old then 73 must be ancient.
Re: Buhari Leading In Akwa Ibom State by Timagex(m): 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2018
pring:
Jonathan, is a certified failure.
This is the outcome.
Nigerians are wiser.
PDP has taken us for granted for 16yrs.
am so happy.
If After 4ys if buhari disappointes.
This same thing will happen to him.
on it sir cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo / Omodara Kadiri: My Removal Grossly Unconstitutional, Illegal / Ijaws And Igbos Only, Let's Explore Peaceful Setlements In Opobo And Bonny

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.