Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention (2900 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo Shortly After His Release From Prison (throwback) / Bala Mohammed, Reuben Abati, Obanikoro, FFK & Bashir At EFCC Detention Cell / CSOs, NGOs And Media Visit EFCC’s Detention Facilities (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention by ksexiest(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2016
Former Aviation Minister, Olufemi Fani Kayode is back home after He was released from EFCC detention yesterday after fulfilling his bail condition.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/11/photo-of-ffk-at-his-home-after-his.html

1 Like

Re: Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention by ksexiest(m): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2016
Mynd44
Re: Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention by micfoley: 9:23am On Nov 15, 2016
Cool crib

2 Likes

Re: Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention by IRobot7(m): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention by DropShot: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2016
All this gra gra doesn't stop you from being jailed eventually.

It could take a year, two or three, but be rest assured that your destination is Kuje or Kirirkiri.

No peace for looters!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention by IVORY2009(m): 9:36am On Nov 15, 2016
DropShot:
All this gra gra doesn't stop you from being jailed eventually.

It could take a year, two or three, but be rest assured that your destination is Kuje or Kirirkiri.

No peace for looters!

Jail him and less see yeye....

3 Likes

Re: Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:37am On Nov 15, 2016
Welcome Home Sir

2 Likes

Re: Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2016
I like the way EFCC is turning these guys to cash cows. Arresting them every now and then and collecting 50m for each statement they make about Buhari. But what EFCC and Buhari dont know is that power is transient and patience is limitless. When power changes hands, its going to get ugly.

4 Likes

Re: Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention by DropShot: 9:44am On Nov 15, 2016
IVORY2009:

Wetin go happen?

Na today una start to dey beat chest?

I remember, Kanu, the corrupt judges, Mama Piss, Dasuki and others currently standing trial.

Una don fit stop their detention and trial?

cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention by DropShot: 9:44am On Nov 15, 2016
[s]
Billyonaire:
I like the way EFCC is turning these guys to cash cows. Arresting them every now and then and collecting 50m for each statement they make about Buhari. But what EFCC and Buhari dont know is that power is transient and patience is limitless. When power changes hands, its going to get ugly.
[/s]
There are many who served under the Ineffectual Buffoon and enjoying their freedom.

Reason being that they didn't participate in the looting of our treasury.

According to PMB, "no one needs to fear this govt. They should only fear the consequences of their past actions".

When power change hands, no be who steal/loot the new govt go arrest?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention by DozieInc(m): 11:07am On Nov 15, 2016
Re: Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention by TheNonce: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2016
grin

He looks frustrated! Forced smiles and all...na dis him egbon abi na friend sef just dey shame me...always struggling to be in a selfie with a looter!
Re: Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2016
Nice apartment

One mor0n living under the bridge in Ajegunle with his stolen Tecno phone will soon come and defend this baga grin

Watch how they will start mentioning me and dishing out frustration grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention by DIKEnaWAR: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2016
This man, Fayose and Wike have proven to be warriors. Some of us no longer care whether they are corrupt or not. All we do is admire them for remaining g steadfast and fearless in the face of a government that does not tolerate opposition.

Clowns like Tinubu have fled the country. Oby Ezekwesili has swallowed all her opinion. Even when they credit some statements to her, she will come out to deny and ask that it be withdrawn, then publish the retraction for Buhari to see that she's still 'a good girl'.

Under GEJ, everyone became an emergency government critic. Running their mouths anyhow. It was the easiest way to be in the limelight. Now, only the brave can do that.

Weldone FFK, you have really won our respect and time and posterity shall judge you well. God bless you and your family abundantly.

2 Likes

Re: Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention by saint047(m): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention by AllTheWayUp: 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2016
I sight Fani Kayode and Deji Adeyanju, both men are giving Buhari and zombies sleepless night.

1 Like

Re: Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention by basty: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
I have divorced Buhari and anything to do with him. I am leaving politics for now.

1 Like

Re: Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2016
A man's home is his castle.

Dropshot seems to have the power of clairvoyance since he knows where FFK would be in the next two years.
Re: Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention by slimfit1(m): 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2016
He is still living in luxury so Buhari is very nice I can tell you that !!! If it was me he would be renting face me i face you by now.
Re: Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention by Izonpikin: 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2016
DropShot:
[s][/s]
There are many who served under the Ineffectual Buffoon and enjoying their freedom.

Reason being that they didn't participate in the looting of our treasury.

According to PMB, "no one needs to fear this govt. They should only fear the consequences of their past actions".

When power change hands, no be who steal/loot the new govt go arrest?
guy abeg leave talk..the some who served under jeg that are not being tried are ofcourse those who jumped into apc na...you sef...
Re: Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention by Izonpikin: 1:32pm On Nov 15, 2016
DIKEnaWAR:
This man, Fayose and Wike have proven to be warriors. Some of us no longer care whether they are corrupt or not. All we do is admire them for remaining g steadfast and fearless in the face of a government that does not tolerate opposition.

Clowns like Tinubu have fled the country. Oby Ezekwesili has swallowed all her opinion. Even when they credit some statements to her, she will come out to deny and ask that it be withdrawn, then publish the retraction for Buhari to see that she's still 'a good girl'.

Under GEJ, everyone became an emergency government critic. Running their mouths anyhow. It was the easiest way to be in the limelight. Now, only the brave can do that.

Weldone FFK, you have really won our respect and time and posterity shall judge you well. God bless you and your family abundantly.
my bro na true u talk ooo...even tinubu no fit open mouth talk..soyinka...all of them..yeye people
Re: Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2016
IVORY2009:

all you can do is rant on here thatz all
Re: Photo of FFK at his home after his release from EFCC detention by trendyrammy(f): 8:39pm On Nov 15, 2016
mynd44

(1) (Reply)

See The Massive Weapons Recovered From Boko Haram Warehouse (photos) / F.G Has Refused To Pay The Nigeria Police The New Salary / Video!! Edo House Of Assembly Sealed Off By Policemen - (the Battle Is On 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.