Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

My Friend Fake Result Has Bin Retweeted 600time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Friend Fake Result Has Bin Retweeted 600time (1104 Views)

See How PDP Mocked APC Afta APC Agents're Caught Wit Fake Result Sheet In Rivers / Rivers Rerun: Fake Result Sheets Printing Syndicate Bursted In Rivers (Pics) / INEC Admits Fake Result Sheets In Rivers Rerun, Blames ‘printer’s Devil’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Fake Result Has Bin Retweeted 600time by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 8:43am On Mar 29, 2015
Kai stupidity of the first order hahahahahahha my friend is busy here twitting fake result and as we speak over 600person has retweeted that result.Kai APC E-Warrior no go kill me.

Anyway we saw what happened in Ekiti and anambra where the E-warriors flooded the internet with fake results. Anyway as we speak right now buhari has started threaten to go to court. Mak una dey here the post result. As for me I don post waiting I see. Jonathan don return to aso rock to continue emmm work. Dis election is settled.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Fake Result Has Bin Retweeted 600time by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 29, 2015
You and your friend will go to jail for electoral malpractices.

3 Likes

Re: My Friend Fake Result Has Bin Retweeted 600time by Fairgodwin(m): 8:50am On Mar 29, 2015
You guys should please put a stop to this. It could incite hate, anger and, violence. And the end result will not be good!
Re: My Friend Fake Result Has Bin Retweeted 600time by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 29, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:
Kai stupidity of the first order hahahahahahha my friend is busy here twitting fake result and as we speak over 600person has retweeted that result.Kai APC E-Warrior no go kill me.

Anyway we saw what happened in Ekiti and anambra where the E-warriors flooded the internet with fake results. Anyway as we speak right now buhari has started threaten to go to court. Mak una dey here the post result. As for me I don post waiting I see. Jonathan don return to aso rock to continue emmm work. Dis election is settled.

So your friend dey post results from all rye different units?

PDP computer center just got back online grin

sorry Bro grin
Re: My Friend Fake Result Has Bin Retweeted 600time by masseratti: 9:13am On Mar 29, 2015
am happy that the politicians has given you guys laptops instead of kalashikovs,but Op please go back to school so that you can communicate very well with it.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Fake Result Has Bin Retweeted 600time by mrmetoo1: 9:13am On Mar 29, 2015
VOICEOFTHEMASES:

its twitter, show us proof.
Re: My Friend Fake Result Has Bin Retweeted 600time by Babalegba(m): 9:14am On Mar 29, 2015
I hope sss will be able to trace you and your friend
Re: My Friend Fake Result Has Bin Retweeted 600time by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 29, 2015
CoolLink368:
[size=20pt]Are you interested in meeting a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy that can help you financially?

We can get you connected anywhere around Nigeria.

✔✔✔✔Call us on 0 8 0 3 8 6 2 8 4 4 7✔✔✔✔
[/size]

You mean connected to be used for money rituals? I fear una

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Godswill Akpabio/Udom Emmanuel Receive Certificate of Return / “Let No One Play God!” - Kashamu Has Another Message For Tinubu / Ait Should Learn From Silverbid Telvision.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.