Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,276 members, 7,867,725 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! (35186 Views)

Romance Section Battles 1. / Romance Section Super Stars Hall Of Fame / Romance Section: Interesting Threads Library! ! ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Boss naijaboiy on my previous thread am in for right executions.
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by mirexxx(f): 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
missclasssy:

I just dey look you.
Abeg, no just try me this afternoon... undecided
now u're vexin sad
i thought we were friends sad
I'm sorry cry
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by zicoraads: 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
Vickybee:

Happy sunday, Sir.

Mizmycoli will kill me.
'Sir?' embarassed embarassed

Happy Sunday to you too smiley

MizMyColi would what? More like Naijaboiy will kill me tongue
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
mirexxx:
now u're vexin sad
i thought we were friends sad

Yea, friends fight, don't they ?
But we are cool, right smiley
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by mirexxx(f): 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
missclasssy:

Yea, friends fight, don't they ?
But we are cool, right smiley
sure! i didnt mean to upset you! thanks alot! smiley smiley
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
zicoraads:
'Sir?' embarassed embarassed

Happy Sunday to you too smiley

MizMyColi would what? More like Naijaboiy will kill me tongue
Ladies are more aggressive
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by ireneony(f): 3:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
AbuMikey:

But I get water anytime I need it, whether I'm in Town, School Hostel or Studio at My faculty! tongue
do u mean well watergrin
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Twaci(f): 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:
ggrin and kingtom cool
farano and lalasticlala
rokiatu and airforce1
mrcork and twaci
iceberylin and irunobo
mirexxx and Cutehector
nneka and blackbelt
Rolls guy?!

Nah ahn! Not working
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by naijaboiy: 3:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
daviyjones:
Boss naijaboiy on my previous thread am in for right executions.
Sorry which thread?

You know you create threads every milliseconds cheesy
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 29, 2015
Twaci:
Rolls guy?!

Nah ahn! Not working
lols.
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by mirexxx(f): 3:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Sorry which thread?

grin grin grin
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Sorry which thread?

Not really this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/2222984/vote-mr-romancelander-2015-daviyjones
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
softysparky:

I can't hide you from the world any longer.
Hmmmmmm....
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Ymodulus: 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

Ymodulus that abandoned ship. Kpekere is the latest in that regard.

Naaa. I never abandoned the ship. We just had to repaint it in the harbour grin grin.

Afternoon Dear

AbuMikey long time,
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by francizy(m): 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

hehehehe...francizy, didn't I tell you something about my taste in your thread last time....Are you going to be first or second Niger bridge?.... You chose softsparky to enjoy peace of mind while you wanna join me to oku na-agba ozara...why not make a better choice for your bro?...you're the best man ooo...merry sunday bro...

Bro, now let's look at this from one angle. You and Freeglobe are always on each others neck like Nigeria Vs Biafra which is not healthy for people fighting for a single cause. That both of you have just minor differences doesn't mean you guys can't like each other and eventually become close friends.

I've met a girl on social network in such manner. Then we were new to social network, I was a obsessed with it and I met this girl in 2010 or 2011. First time I met her, I insulted her cuz of what she said to me. I later apologised and we became very close friends for 2years before dating. Although we ain't close anymore.

So I have this feeling that both of you will get to become friends.

softysparky:

I wish same happy Sunday.

Anyway, I think it's all politics. We all disagree to agree but at the end of the day we still play for same team to achieve a common goal.

Gbam! 200 hearts, 2000 shares and 20000 likes for you

Brother Whynotthetruth okwa ina anu nka?
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by valmunich(m): 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
softysparky:

I can't hide you from the world any longer.

Okay,,, it's all good... . cry

I just hope they won't try to separate you from me cry
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
softysparky:

I wish same happy Sunday.

Anyway, I think it's all politics. We all disagree to agree but at the end of the day we still play for same team to achieve a common goal.

Sure, that's the aim sha... enjoy!!!....abeg francizy give this babe great treat today on my behalf in your account biko

1 Like

Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by AbuMikey(m): 3:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
ireneony:
do u mean well watergrin

In studio and Hostel Tap water. tongue
In Town, well water. lipsrsealed
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by naijaboiy: 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
daviyjones:

Not really this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/2222984/vote-mr-romancelander-2015-daviyjones
Oh! Send me a mail bro.
Let's talk about it.
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
AbuMikey:

Right amount of Work?

Do You mind explaining further?

My friend once told me...."That relationship you see today and call sheer bliss is nothing but disguised work!"

I'm a personality freak, and thankfully...I have one of the most loveable personalities (type 9)

Now, you'd think that translates as a thoroughfare relationship wise, abi?(serious gobe).

I was in for a shocker this weekend when I found that from type 1-type 9, based on compatibility, there was no perfect match o.

Does that mean I don't have successful r/ships among the male and female folk?

Yes I do!
But it took deliberateness, and a conscious unselfish decision for the greater good, now that's a right amount of work.
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by alberto2k(m): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Twaci:
Tosyne2much and Diddydiva

Cutieberie1 and Orijin101

Naijaboiy and Marieolae

Alberto2k and Pretydiva

Ipledge and Rokiatu

Ireneony and Seun grin

Am out grin
U juss put person for trouble... now my crush would think i lied to her cry angry
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by AbuMikey(m): 3:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ymodulus:

AbuMikey long time,

No see Sai.

How's everything?
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Ymodulus: 3:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
AbuMikey:

No see Sai.

How's everything?

Fine you?
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Cutehector(m): 3:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
EroticAngelina:
ggrin and kingtom cool
farano and lalasticlala
rokiatu and airforce1
mrcork and twaci
iceberylin and irunobo
mirexxx and Cutehector
nneka and blackbelt
angie embarassed lol we broke up. Aint chasin any girl in nairaland anymore.
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by AbuMikey(m): 3:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

My friend once told me...."That relationship you see today and call sheer bliss is nothing but disguised work!"

I'm a personality freak, and thankfully...I have one of the most loveable personalities (type 9)

Now, you'd think that translates as a thoroughfare relationship wise, abi?(serious gobe).

I was in for a shocker this weekend when I found that from type 1-type 9, based on compatibility, there was no perfect match o.

Does that mean I don't have successful r/ships among the male and female folk?

Yes I do!
But it took deliberateness, and a conscious unselfish decision for the greater good, now that's a right amount of work.

From Your last Paragraph, the 'work' that is usually put into the relationship comes from One of the Parties involved, right?
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ymodulus:

Naaa. I never abandoned the ship. We just had to repaint it in the harbour grin grin.

Afternoon Dear

AbuMikey long time,

owh...
In that case. No P.

Beht why edit the song naundecided
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by AbuMikey(m): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ymodulus:

Fine you?

Been trying to be good. grin
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Cutehector:
angie embarassed lol we broke up. Aint chasin any girl in nairaland anymore.
sorry abt the breakup. smiley
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Ymodulus: 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
MizMyColi:

owh...
In that case. No P.

Beht why edit the song naundecided

Ehm. Decided to go songless
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 3:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Vickybee:

Happy sunday, Sir.

Mizmycoli will kill me.

No dear, I won'tsmiley

Just make sure to return him to edo airways @12 midnight, prompt.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
francizy:

Bro, now let's look at this from one angle. You and Freeglobe are always on each others neck like Nigeria Vs Biafra which is not healthy for people fighting for a single cause. That both of you have just minor differences doesn't mean you guys can't like each other and eventually become close friends.
I've met a girl on social network in such manner. Then we were new to social network, I was a obsessed with it and I met this girl in 2010 or 2011. First time I met her, I insulted her cuz of what she said to me. I later apologised and we became very close friends for 2years before dating. Although we ain't close anymore.
So I have this feeling that both of you will get to become friends.
Gbam! 200 hearts, 2000 shares and 20000 likes for you
Brother Whynotthetruth okwa ina anu nka?

Hehehehehehehehehe...bro, you made me laugh out loud with your Nigeria & Biafra analogy...But sincerely, you have a point there...I only disagree based on her misinformation and character assassination of Peter Obi but remember on your advice and admonition; I did apologise to her and offered to host you guys before she released another vile on me...which made me to swallow back my words and offer...Can you as a guy take up a babe that will always bombard you emotionally with outrageous lies and words...mind you; I am the touchy type...

Kindly, sit back with softsparky and make another choice for me...the ocean is large enough bro...
Re: Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!! by MizMyColi(f): 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
AbuMikey:

From Your last Paragraph, the 'work' that is usually put into the relationship comes from One of the Parties involved, right?

It oughtn't be, but it's a sad reality.

This convo is another angle I'll explore next @blog.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (24) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? / 7 Reasons Why You Should Get Married Early. / The Girl With 4 Boyfriends..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.