Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,388 members, 7,836,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Tour, Experience D'Aomey, Cotonou, Port Novo With Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tour, Experience D'Aomey, Cotonou, Port Novo With Me (2396 Views)

A Trip To Porto-novo's Historical Sites (pics) / A Nairalander Shares His Badagry Tour Experience / Going on a Road Trip To Cotonou Togo &Ghana. U Can come along (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tour, Experience D'Aomey, Cotonou, Port Novo With Me by EternalBeing: 11:12am On Mar 29, 2015
I've been thinking of how to give back to ever resourseful NairaLand and ever intelligent NLanders from whom I've benefited so much. I'm currently on vacation touring Cotonou, D'Abomey Calavi, Port Naovo and other Areas of Benin Republic. I'll be posting pictures so that you can experience the tour with me. Also, let me know the areas you will like to tour and infos you will like to get here so that I'll go there and update you with pictures etc. I was told that many government Universities and private ones don't need jamb here, with just your WAEC, you will be given admission for your desired course. Help your cousins with this info, a good and peaceful place to school, no problem of insecurity such as BokoHaram etc. and things are very cheap here. Also, for those that want to come and buy things here in near future but needs helpful information, I'll touring Mivvo (the largest cheap car market) and Tokpa tomoroow, so drop the names of the things and cars for which you would want me to get the detail info for you. I'm waiting...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tour, Experience D'Aomey, Cotonou, Port Novo With Me by tempex88(m): 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
What is the exchange rate? Also check cost of 2002 accord

1 Like

Re: Tour, Experience D'Aomey, Cotonou, Port Novo With Me by ariyebaba(m): 1:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Pics.......................................

Am following

2 Likes

Re: Tour, Experience D'Aomey, Cotonou, Port Novo With Me by EternalBeing: 1:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
OK guys, I'll check for them when I get to the car market. All help we offer is FREE of charge; let no cynic, septics or perssimist think this is for money. Also, all questions about schooling here should be directed to my cousin, Omebcruz, who's is currently schooling in Calavi University. He's currently with me and has been telling me a lot about how easy it is to get admission without JAMB here.

1 Like

Re: Tour, Experience D'Aomey, Cotonou, Port Novo With Me by OmebCruz: 2:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Yes,i'm currently schooling in D'Abomey Calavi,Bakare Emmanuel which is my Biological Name,In my year2 and You all have free access to ask me any questions about my school. Students with good grades are allowed to get scholarship abroad in any country of their choice,accredited, free access to school WiFi,Foreign Teachers and so on. And precisely, best University in West-Africa with Authentic Certificate. It also serves as benefit to those that wants to learn French,Chinese,German,Dutch etc."Stay Blessed".

1 Like

Re: Tour, Experience D'Aomey, Cotonou, Port Novo With Me by OmebCruz: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
My school.

1 Like

Re: Tour, Experience D'Aomey, Cotonou, Port Novo With Me by OmebCruz: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
More
Re: Tour, Experience D'Aomey, Cotonou, Port Novo With Me by OmebCruz: 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
School Hostels

Re: Tour, Experience D'Aomey, Cotonou, Port Novo With Me by OmebCruz: 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
The Teacher's.

1 Like

Re: Tour, Experience D'Aomey, Cotonou, Port Novo With Me by OmebCruz: 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
This is my number just in case +229-9690-2806.

1 Like

Re: Tour, Experience D'Aomey, Cotonou, Port Novo With Me by schboy3: 3:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
@OP, qood to know u've decided to use urself and a tool in helpinq other, GOD bless.
Buh ah think there's a thread like dis also, opened by zuhkara or so, buh anyhow continue the qood works.
Am planninq on visitinq Ghana, then from there to Benin republic. Ah just need info on the area to stay, fare rate of hotels and places to visit. Ah plan Stayinq 3-4days in GH, and same in cotonou.
Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Tour, Experience D'Aomey, Cotonou, Port Novo With Me by skylane: 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
OmebCruz:
Chinese Lecturers
wow I love chinese women

1 Like

Re: Tour, Experience D'Aomey, Cotonou, Port Novo With Me by OmebCruz: 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
schboy3:
@OP, qood to know u've decided to use urself and a tool in helpinq other, GOD bless.
Buh ah think there's a thread like dis also, opened by zuhkara or so, buh anyhow continue the qood works.
Am planninq on visitinq Ghana, then from there to Benin republic. Ah just need info on the area to stay, fare rate of hotels and places to visit. Ah plan Stayinq 3-4days in GH, and same in cotonou.
Thanks in advance.
The best Hotel for you is the "Coo-Cadjehoun Hotel"
"Conveniently located 3 km from the airport, 1 km from Erevan
shopping center, and along marina boulevard. 5 minutes from
Cotonou's downtown. Within a secure compound with the Ibis
hotel with significant setback from the boulevard. Security
guards are also keeping touters and taxis/motorcycles..."
Re: Tour, Experience D'Aomey, Cotonou, Port Novo With Me by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 5:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
EternalBeing:
I've been thinking of how to give back to ever resourseful NairaLand and ever intelligent NLanders from whom I've benefited so much. I'm currently on vacation touring Cotonou, D'Abomey Calavi, Port Naovo and other Areas of Benin Republic. I'll be posting pictures so that you can experience the tour with me. Also, let me know the areas you will like to tour and infos you will like to get here so that I'll go there and update you with pictures etc. I was told that many government Universities and private ones don't need jamb here, with just your WAEC, you will be given admission for your desired course. Help your cousins with this info, a good and peaceful place to school, no problem of insecurity such as BokoHaram etc. and things are very cheap here. Also, for those that want to come and buy things here in near future but needs helpful information, I'll touring Mivvo (the largest cheap car market) and Tokpa tomoroow, so drop the names of the things and cars for which you would want me to get the detail info for you. I'm waiting...
lol u r just touring sha so I no go talk too much.but for dose of u finkin of helping ur loved once abt schs der hmmmm I reserve my comment on that but if u really love dem Benin republic no worth am oo
Re: Tour, Experience D'Aomey, Cotonou, Port Novo With Me by EternalBeing: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
tempex88:
What is the exchange rate? Also check cost of 2002 accord

N1 = 2.7CF
Re: Tour, Experience D'Aomey, Cotonou, Port Novo With Me by EternalBeing: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
skylane:
wow I love chinese women
Lol, bad boy. For all the posts wey dey here, na that one u go see.
Re: Tour, Experience D'Aomey, Cotonou, Port Novo With Me by skylane: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
EternalBeing:

Lol, bad boy. For all the posts wey dey here, na that one u go see.
oboy how I go do now,I no dey use eye see dem waka pass me sef,I like asian women enh dem make sense very very humble down to earth
Re: Tour, Experience D'Aomey, Cotonou, Port Novo With Me by OmebCruz: 9:43am On Apr 06, 2015
OmebCruz:

The best Hotel for you is the "Coo-Cadjehoun Hotel"
"Conveniently located 3 km from the airport, 1 km from Erevan
shopping center, and along marina boulevard. 5 minutes from
Cotonou's downtown. Within a secure compound with the Ibis
hotel with significant setback from the boulevard. Security
guards are also keeping touters and taxis/motorcycles..."

Here is my mobile digits for more info:+22996902806

(1) (Reply)

Pls Guys Whice Bus Will I Enter From Iyana Ipaja To Ijegun / Anyone With Information About Ethiopia / Fatal Motor Accident At Waterside Junction Ogbor-hill In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.