Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Massive Protest On Going Rite Now In Port Harcourt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Protest On Going Rite Now In Port Harcourt (48604 Views)

Massive Protest In Egor LGA, Edo State Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries (photos) / Massive Protest Against Fayose Ongoing In Ekiti (photos) / PIX: Massive Protest In Portharcourt - Biafrans Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Protest On Going Rite Now In Port Harcourt by Williamso(m): 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
thewarrior72:

I promise not to abuse anybody today been Sunday, however, be warned & be careful, the moniker u quoted is dreadful & hence take no prisoner in war. Don't push me cos it will be at ur own detriment. undecided undecided

Sorry if I sounded abusive. But please, re-read the comment of yours I quoted. Then over and over again. If you still see nothing wrong with it, then I leave you to you conscience.

Have a good evening.
Re: Massive Protest On Going Rite Now In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
amaechi paying cheap boys to rally using the CHANGE he's suppose to remain for the next governor! the aluĆ¹ thunder Vthat will fire amaechi is still wankkin
Re: Massive Protest On Going Rite Now In Port Harcourt by anonimi: 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
hardywaltz:
The voice of the People is the voice of GOD.

PDP vote and let us Vote...
Whoever wins let it be..

caught in the act

Thumb printing for PDP in Gokana while been guarded by the police

Your picture shows people thumb printing for APC so why are you telling LIES here
Re: Massive Protest On Going Rite Now In Port Harcourt by ibietela2(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
Williamso:

Smh. Like I said, you wouldn't believe me. APC agents that ought to be inside are here with us. Wike's official car (Toyota Landcruiser Prado) has been sighted by everyone here, the police, through the gate, have refused to deny his presence.
But that won't be enough for you; you won't believe even if I take a selfie with Wike!

Like i said pictorial proof
Re: Massive Protest On Going Rite Now In Port Harcourt by baralatie(m): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
KingAdeOluomo1:
source
Facebook!
Re: Massive Protest On Going Rite Now In Port Harcourt by Euckybaby(f): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
NOTED
Re: Massive Protest On Going Rite Now In Port Harcourt by MrCEO69(m): 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
cozy7:
PDP has obviously lost the luv of the people......it's time for a change, we don't need transformers.
i guess its a #change of name.. cos its still same set of pple...
Re: Massive Protest On Going Rite Now In Port Harcourt by annurhaske(m): 12:23am On Mar 30, 2015
Pdp and their rigging
This time it no go wrk.
We leave rivers 4 una
Even the ss and se
We have already swiped
Nw ne nc sw hahaha.
No rigging 4 these places
Jona must go back to his village.

1 Like

Re: Massive Protest On Going Rite Now In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 30, 2015
thewarrior72:
What happened to shoot at sight order?, if u are ready to march for any politician in this present Nigeria, then u deserved to die......SHOOT THEM....SHOOT THEM...SHOOT THEM OOOOOOOO
u deserve a medal for this!
Re: Massive Protest On Going Rite Now In Port Harcourt by anonimi: 1:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
djfox:
I gotta say i really must congratulate these people in SS Nigeria, you massively rig and attack/arrest your own kin that oppose you, probably set up bombs in your own states to have more freedom to rig. Its great to see who exactly are the 'illiterates' and 'bigots'.

After all that boasting that GEJ is gonna win free and fairly, you had to resort to rigging just to give him votes in your own states, in his own stronghold. How pathetic.

I guess Buhari did not resort to rigging in Katsina with 1.5 million votes given the population of the state not so?

God why did you make us mental slaves down here

Why?
Re: Massive Protest On Going Rite Now In Port Harcourt by djfox: 1:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
anonimi:

I guess Buhari did not resort to rigging in Katsina with 1.5 million votes given the population of the state not so?

God why did you make us mental slaves down here

Why?

2.6 million PVC's were collected in Kastina State, and like 1.5 Million people voted. so what are you trying to say here?
Re: Massive Protest On Going Rite Now In Port Harcourt by anonimi: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2015
djfox:

2.6 million PVC's were collected in Kastina State, and like 1.5 Million people voted. so what are you trying to say here?

What is the population of Katsina state with other 35 states

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Igbos Are Butchered Again, Nigeria Will Break; Fani- Kayode Warns / The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today / Kwankwaso Threatens To Leave PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.