Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Am L Bewitch?!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am L Bewitch?!!! (611 Views)

Kenyan Lady Exposes Her Husband's Mistress & Vowed To Bewitch Her (photos) / Am L Bewitch?!!! Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am L Bewitch?!!! by Vick4rill(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
There was this girl l dated in my secondry school days...the relationship was never a serious one. It was just one of this teenage crush of a thing.we started this relationship when we were in SS2, she wanted me to have only her as my girlfriend but l never oblige... To cut the story short. She catch me cheating with a girl in our school and she angrily broke up with me. But before she left,she made a statement like; you will live to miss me in this world..honestly l never take that word serious untill now.l am now in the uni and despite all the girls l have meet l still crave for this girl. Even when am thinking about something different this girl face just surface in my thought infact she have dominated my thought completely.. I tried reaching her and l found out that she is now in ghana.l collected her number and called her but she cut the call when she realise it was me. Honestly l need your mature advice..even when am making love to my girl l think about her. I am frustrated and l need your help my fellow nairalanders
Re: Am L Bewitch?!!! by pasqal09: 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
You're just messing with your head
Re: Am L Bewitch?!!! by Kingpinukecy(m): 3:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
But before she left,she made a
statement like; you will live to miss me in
this world..honestly l never take that word
serious untill now.l am now in the uni and
despite all the girls l have meet l still crave
for this girl.
i tink its because she is ur 1st love dats hw it used 2be. But do u truely love d gal back den? If not pray hard, and don't worry her bewitching will not work in ur life. But u said wen she realize dat it was u wat did she do ? U didnot give us d ful details.
Re: Am L Bewitch?!!! by chachanga: 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
it's just your mind

as a boy, many times, the ones that got away often make stronger impressions on you than the ones you actually poked or shooed out tha door, ok?

be good and fly straight this time onwards...someone good's bound to turn up your way!
Re: Am L Bewitch?!!! by Vick4rill(m): 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kingpinukecy:
i tink its because she is ur 1st love dats hw it used 2be. But do u truely love d gal back den? If not pray hard, and don't worry her bewitching will not work in ur life. But u said wen she realize dat it was u wat did she do ? U didnot give us d ful details.
she was not my first love bro.and l did not realy love her dat much. When l called her number she just cut the call on me immedately l introduce myself.this was what make me to be suspicious of her

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Harassment/intimidation By Women. / Most Romantic Ways To Pop The Question "Will You Marry Me.?" / Reasons Why Photographers Are Exceptionally Attractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.