Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim (57114 Views)

Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS / Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) / Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by Fourwinds: 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
eleko1:
Dnt let FFK escape to Indian on/b4 MAY 29 handover date.They shud lock him in a zoo undecided. Goat
don't worry we will take care of him. A lazy goat like him need to be tutor
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by SuperSuave(m): 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
ROCKHARDDK:
Abeg make una 4get election, check missadeife's profile go see wetin she carry for back dey call yaaaa**s***h.. Very disrespectful yaaaa**s***h grin
if this girl run comot nl na you o
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by omenka(m): 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
steppin:
Looks like Jega has ulterior motive.
When APshit fans were posting fake results online, why didn't he say anything?
Anyway, Uncle Jona is not doing bad now.
Jos, Ekiti all ours.
Hurray!
Odefolio. This is why you people hardly make any sense in anything you say. Is FFK a "PDP fan"

1 Like

Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
omenka:
Odefolio. This is why you people hardly make any sense in anything you say. Is FFK a "PDP fan"

I wonder. To them this is a football match. You can bet money that the fool never left his house to vote.

1 Like

Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
Any attempt to manipulate the results in favour of PDP or Jona will be GREATLY resisted. If you think People will accept doctored results from INEC or whoever,you are in for a very long thing ! I have the results of my polling unit and so do other people of theirs. Therefore,you can't give me a different result and expect me to keep quite. It won't happen!
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by joshuaidibia(m): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
shugga:
But from the way PDP votes keep swelling anything is possible oh grin
2bottles of chilled Origin for you.
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by NewGombawa: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
[size=24pt]FFK = FINISHING FAILED KING[/size]
[size=24pt]FFK JUST DOING HIS INITIALS ![/size]
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by shugga(f): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
joshuaidibia:
2bottles of chilled Origin for you.

Thanks but baileys will do wink
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
I just can't wait for President Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by MalcoImX: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
steppin:
Jos, Ekiti all ours.
Hurray!
Did he say anything when PDP "fans" were releasing their own? Have you heard any results being released by the APC or its campaign organization? FFK is a senior official of the Jonathan campaign. He shouldn't be involved in any unofficial release of results, as that may be seen to be from INEC.
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by Chimezie250(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
FFK was wrong on this, allow prof Jega to announce the results, say no to violence
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by joshuaidibia(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
shugga:

Thanks but baileys will do wink
Lol. u get big eye o. Na d empty Baileys bottle i get. u go manage am?
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by rhames(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
Let us remind FFK and his fellow PDP that Nigerians will protect their votes from media riggers like him and if they eventually do that, they should expect a combination of Black Spring and the Burkina Faso treatment.
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
I honestly think JEGA should ignore this man and focus on conputing results. And Rivers, Imo state voters detention by soldiers should be investigated.

(Call 08035034841 for your change of name advert in Guardian Newspaper)
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by katordidi(m): 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
steppin:
Jos, Ekiti all ours.
Hurray!
someone mentioned ffk to jega during a press conference dats Y he made dat comment

1 Like

Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by joshuaidibia(m): 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
NewGombawa:
[size=24pt]FFK = FINISHING FAILED KING[/size]
[size=24pt]FFK JUST DOING HIS INITIALS ![/size]
BORIIIIING!!!
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by Rendition(m): 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fani dat cudnt deliver is ward...confirmed

Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by Daykoozy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fani Kayode! Two more days to run out the country. You are number 5 on the list.
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by Shubbylee(m): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/jega-apc-fault-fani-kayodes-pdps-victory-claim/

LOL!! The 23 states his Father Created abi? PDP Can only possibly win in 14states Namely....Ekiti, CrossRiver, AkwaIbom, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, Imo, Anambra, Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu, Plateau and maybe Benue!! ALL THE VOTERS IN THESE STATES ARE NOT UP TO THE TOTAL IN THE NORTHWEST!!

BUHARI HAS WON EVERY OTHER STATE!! CHANGE IS HERE!!
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by eleko1: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
wink coolNor worry.
kalindaminda:
I just can't wait for President Buhari.
MAY 29,2015 loading.....about 7 wks away cool
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by Heffalump(m): 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
OROSUNBOLB:
Any attempt to manipulate the results in favour of PDP or Jona will be GREATLY resisted. If you think People will accept doctored results from INEC or whoever,you are in for a very long thing ! I have the results of my polling unit and so do other people of theirs. Therefore,you can't give me a different result and expect me to keep quite. It won't happen!

Sorry for you. You may die trying to be smart and Nigeria will still move forward. When two parties rig in an election, the bigger "Rigger" wins the day. This has being the trend in Nigeria for ages. This one of 2015 will not be different.
We saw toddlers voting in the North and barlot boxes snatched in the South.
Whatever result you see from INEC, pls all should abide by it.
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by andyanders: 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fani Kayode is a madman and should not be taken serious. Since he was once a Yaba psychiatric patient, one need not to worry cus he is still their member as that is the ONLY way they can speak.
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by deb(m): 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
Babyboy1986:
All we need is Free and fair elections

GEJ TILL 2019

Yea! And Jonathan can never win it Free and Fair.

Sai Buhari!
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by steppin: 8:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
omenka:
You're an eediot! Mumu!
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by geebehn(m): 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fani, the eediot boi
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by fxbomovi: 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
steppin:
Jos, Ekiti all ours.
Hurray!
don't be bias, a journalist threw d question @ jega during d press conference held this afternoon.

and he answered. shikena
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by shugga(f): 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
joshuaidibia:
Lol. u get big eye o. Na d empty Baileys bottle i get. u go manage am?

Yes oh I was made that way wink

Btw so na empty Baileys bottle you get for me, meaning that your porch dp na washwash

Chaiii nairaland guys deceiving girls with porch dp since inception grin
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by andyanders: 8:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
If you bring any madman around to identify their friend and brother, the first person they will point at is Remi Fani Kayode.
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by eleko1: 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
undecided Shey U don pay the man wey u scammed last year his 7k
valacious:
I honestly think JEGA should ignore this man and focus on conputing results. And Rivers, Imo state voters detention by soldiers should be investigated.

(Call 08035034841 for your change of name advert in Guardian Newspaper)
undecided
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by Omadachi(m): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
While some of us want GMB to win the election,am shocked by the series of result am seeing on social media that I don't even know what to believe anymore.But for someone like Fayose a key figure in PDP to come online to say PDP is leading in 23 states when is not true leave more to be desire and wonder.That shows that all what he has been saying all these while are nothing but false and rubbish.
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by joshuaidibia(m): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
shugga:

Yes oh I was made that way wink

Btw so na empty Baileys bottle you get for me, meaning that your porch dp na washwash

Chaiii nairaland guys deceiving girls with porch dp since inception grin
Lol. so u went to view my profile? Btw,dats me,Feb14. no empty bottle. But if u stay in Ph,i can gt u one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

COVID-19 Lockdown: Food Markets To Open Between 10:00am And 2:00pm Daily – FG / Lagos Moves To Stop Church, Mosque Services / See What A Nigerian Prison In Kaduna Looks Like (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.