Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,784 members, 7,820,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim (57106 Views)

Asari Dokubo,Other Suporters Take To The Streets To Celebrate PDP's Victory.PICS / Wike, Secondus & Others Dance As They Celebrate Pdp’s Victory In Rivers (photos) / Metuh Scuttled Jonathan’s Reelection For Losing Post To Fani-kayode — PDP Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
collynzo2:
JEGA's statement also applies to all APC plebs who have been spreading fake results out there.
The headline used is faulty.
APC as a party have not spread any results, what you see and read online are results from various polling units across the country as pasted by presiding officers.

3 Likes

Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by juwoonn(m): 8:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
APC just wining anyhow in kogi with wide margins... Surprise is hitting Jona and his goons
Smart Adeyemi don loss senate...who go give am 3rd term, when we no mad.

The only PDP candidate I'm supporting is Akin Alabi..good luck 2him.

Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by Timzyy(m): 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
OBJ said it all...
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by iguita: 8:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
FFK was "Just Kidding'

KingEbukasBlog:
That awkward moment when your supposed friend refuses to dance to your tune and your job is at stakegrin grin grin

Oya receive change , everybody receive it !!!

FFK says everyone should disregard ONLINE and social media results released by APC yet claims PDP are winning in 23 states and announces PDP's victory in different states via ONLINE and social media ----> [size=20pt]LOL[/size]

Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by Heymus(m): 8:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ffk, a disgrace to yoruba race

2 Likes

Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by omenka(m): 9:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
steppin:

You're an eediot! Mumu!
Stop barking like a dog.

1 Like

Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by Excuzeme: 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Bevista:
Pathetic! This bird (FFK) just won't stop singing. Making false claims without any figures to backup. Very few states (maybe 2 or so) have their results all tallied up, so where did he get his from?

Jega disgracing FFK since.....

#SaiBaba

When Jonathan should ACT and tell Security Operatives to arrest this lousy Chicken called FFK, he wont..... because it suits his interest not minding the fact that the law says ONLY INEC can announce "categorical" election result undecided

But if it is to use the military to intimidate his opponents, or to waylay "Result Sheet", .......he will do it and later chorus "I am for free and fair elections"!

Phucking, lying bastard!

1 Like

Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by Excuzeme: 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
luvinhubby:
Posterity will judge [size=18pt]GEJ Prof JEGA [/size] very fairly for being the man that brought voters confidence & credibility to Nigeria electoral process judging from the massive turn of Nigerians at saturdays elections.

God bless Prof Jega Gej. 2011 -2019

It was Jega, through his insistence on the use of Card Readers and other measures to ensure that People's Votes ACTUALLY COUNT, amde people to decide that the "EFFORT IS WORTH IT NOW".

Though that MutrherFucker called Jonathan still tried everything under the sun (Snatching Result Sheets, Bribing some INEC Officials to disable card readers, Bribery with Dollars, Arming violent Groups everywhere, ....just name it!) to DISCREDIT THE ELECTIONS!

May his end be like that of Pharaoh in the Red Sea, for innocent lives lost, due to his actions. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
Prof. Attahiru Jega has great genes. Stress doesn't show on his face,not even a wrinkle @ all.

1 Like

Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by Toofan007: 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
juwoonn:
APC just wining anyhow in kogi with wide margins... Surprise is hitting Jona and his goons
Smart Adeyemi don loss senate...who go give am 3rd term, when we no mad.

The only PDP candidate I'm supporting is Akin Alabi..good luck 2him.

Sai Buhari
Bro, abeg dem don confirm am say smart lose? No vex, you fit post the result?
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by bigtt76(f): 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Why bother about him sef.... We all know his type naa
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by lekikosky(m): 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mad man
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by Mistaarhlohki(m): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
happykidArotiba:
As far as it doesn't Hamper Jonathan's victory... Let the faulting continue angry

The thunder that will fire you is driving to meet u in a Bugatti Veyron.. Just keep acting tha phock up..ok
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by Emenahagos02(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
My son,fear the LORD and the king:and meddle not with them that are given to CHANGE:For their calamity shall rise suddenly;and who knoweth the ruin of them BOTH_____Proverbs 24:21:22

Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by isan(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Give FFK food he will eat and then sing for u grin he's a smart boy ahahahhahahhahah
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by steppin: 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
omenka:
Stop barking like a dog.
E dey pain you, pig!
Tomorrow we'll know who's barking like a dog.
Anuohia!
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by Babyboy1986(m): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Says who
deb:

Yea! And Jonathan can never win it Free and Fair.

Sai Buhari!
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by happykidArotiba(m): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mistaarhlohki:

The thunder that will fire you is driving to meet u in a Bugatti Veyron.. Just keep acting tha phock up..ok
you are definitely what is on ur dp...
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by omenka(m): 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
steppin:

E dey pain you, pig!
Tomorrow we'll know who's barking like a dog.
Anuohia!
ok. gringrin

#whispers: he sounds really pained now. grin
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by steppin: 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
omenka:
ok. gringrin

#whispers: he sounds really pained now. grin
Just in few hrs.
We'll know who's pained.
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by olaniyanc: 2:31am On Mar 30, 2015
LordCenturion:
Fani boi, behaving like a boi, I wonder where dis guy go dey wen GMB win..... Prostitute boy

Fani boi! boi! bi!
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by sani99: 9:46am On Mar 30, 2015
baba wan decide ur future Shame on you,21st century Nigeria wants a 73 yr old man as President because of sentiment.....Shameful
Bevista:
Pathetic! This bird (FFK) just won't stop singing. Making false claims without any figures to backup. Very few states (maybe 2 or so) have their results all tallied up, so where did he get his from?

Jega disgracing FFK since.....

#SaiBaba
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
Heffalump:

Sorry for you. You may die trying to be smart and Nigeria will still move forward. When two parties rig in an election, the bigger "Rigger" wins the day. This has being the trend in Nigeria for ages. This one of 2015 will not be different.
We saw toddlers voting in the North and barlot boxes snatched in the South.
Whatever result you see from INEC, pls all should abide by it.

Please save your 'lecture' for e.diot like yourself. Do you really think I care if you and your entire generations are wiped off the face of the earth? Fool,what you have in your head is sawdust actually-you need a brain!
Why should I support your evil trend that has been in existence for ages? You,sorry for me? Quite funny bro ! Whatever result that is released by INEC must be a true reflection of the people's choice. Prepare yourself for the calamity that is heading your way if that result is 'toyed' with.
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by shugga(f): 4:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
joshuaidibia:
Lol. so u went to view my profile? Btw,dats me,Feb14. no empty bottle. But if u stay in Ph,i can gt u one.

Why the clause sad

If you wanna give it to give me jare irrespective of my location wink
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by Bevista: 4:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
sani99:
baba wan decide ur future Shame on you,21st century Nigeria wants a 73 yr old man as President because of sentiment.....Shameful
Get used to it, you have a new President come may 29th. Luckily for you, you'll have a better 4 years and won't have to endure the misery I did for the last 5 years.

SaiBaba
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
Heffalump:

Sorry for you. You may die trying to be smart and Nigeria will still move forward. When two parties rig in an election, the bigger "Rigger" wins the day. This has being the trend in Nigeria for ages. This one of 2015 will not be different.
We saw toddlers voting in the North and barlot boxes snatched in the South.
Whatever result you see from INEC, pls all should abide by it.

I laboured very hard to comprehend grammatical blunders you put up there without success. Anyway,I think you should reserve your 'lecture' for your fellow e.deiots
! Do you honestly think I care if you and your entire generations are wiped off the face of this earth ? Honestly,I think you do not deserve a response from me because you obviously lack a brain. I should accept whatever result that is declared by INEC because that has been the trends for ages? You're truly daft! I tell you once again and sincerely, I do hope you get my message clearly into your thick skull- if the elections results are manipulated in favour of Jona or PDP,there will be endless crisis in Nigeria that will consume first, a f.00l like you !
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by slimfancier(f): 7:22am On Apr 03, 2015
OK Na
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by xage(m): 9:42pm On May 09, 2015
bookson:
ar u sure ffk cant sponsor ur education nd u re callin him hungry dog?

I didn't beg to sponsor my MSC, MBA like some pple did to scale WAEC

I don't need him sir...My God has provided for me already
Re: Jega And APC Fault Fani-kayode’s Pdp’s Victory Claim by slimfancier(f): 3:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
kalindaminda:

When Buhari is elected, he will ensure that your children write better English than you.
Mr. Professor weldone!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deji Adeleke To Brother Ademola: I Will Expose You If You Derail As Governor / Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) / Alfred Olufade's Father, George Olufade: Late Pilot My Only Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.