Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result (48358 Views)

Rivers Rerun:Protest In Andoni As INEC Fail 2 Announce Result Cos It Favours PDP / INEC Gets New Technology To Collate, Transmit Results / Jega About To Announce Result, Nta Live.(UPDATE!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by mike404(m): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
NO WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER SIR. GOD IS WITH YOU

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Capitano1(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
I don't care I don't want to hear either. Jona must go

Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by adenine02: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mr looooooooooooooser
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by amosamali(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
GEJ the looser is grief stricken. Where is PEJ ? Its been a while aunty. We haven't heard from you since. Can you construct a sentence for us from your facebook page as regards the elections ?

Hope the tears is flowing well ?
Sai Buhari.

Chai
But Sister anywhere I see You I must see SaiBuhari
Well, I love the Spirit!

GMB all the way!
Sai Baba
Sai Buhari
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by omanifrank(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
ok sir
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Jwonder(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
T
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Dasshboard(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
May His will be done
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Kingcrowns: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
clevvermind:
buhari will soon congratulate Jonathan.
For what? Ode....mcheww
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by joshuaidibia(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
Acidosis:

We've not heard from Aisha, the ambassador of "Edo Prostitutes".
LOL. all those Ashawo wey say dem go give free Bleep if Buhari win, HOLY GHOST .......!!!
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Decapo: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
oh ok ooo
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by vicchi12(f): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
My. Essays to youNigerians Jonathan will win, but you will pay dearly for it. You haven't seen anything. You are yet to start. That will be your pharaoh.
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by fairygeh(f): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
GEJ the looser is grief stricken. Where is PEJ ? Its been a while aunty. We haven't heard from you since. Can you construct a sentence for us from your facebook page as regards the elections ?

Sai Buhari.
We shall soon know who will cry. Aisha or patience
I don't know why my mind tells me it's gonna be Aisha,

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by vjsmiles: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Sai Buhari.

Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by metorichmond(m): 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
I don buy my bottle of jack Daniels against tomorrow, I wan d high de watch Jega d pronounce.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Elzends(m): 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Wat if he loses
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by nagoma(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
I can't wait to see them leave

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by isado4eva(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
Great man. GEJ, great leader of fortune

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by chuksmarvin(m): 10:13pm On Mar 29, 2015
Scholes007:
south west should have been a win for APC (by their permutation )but now it seem PDP have beaten them beyond their expectation...from wats at hand now APC agents now know that there is fire on the mountain. PDP rooting out their their presumed very high vote in south west...don't just sai buhari but also call your agents and ask
Ask me, im an agent...and yhu are talking bullshyt!
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by okey559(m): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
That's my president you have worn alrady. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by millionboi(m): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Sai Buhari.
u r insultin a woman dat is greater than u because PDP has givn u access to Gprs compatibl phone..........shame on u
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by nikkiking(m): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by kindnyce(m): 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
WE SHALL REMAIN CALM

WE SHALL REMAIN PATIENT..

WE SHALL REMAIN RESOLUTE..

WE SHALL RETURN JONA TO OTUOKE

WE SHALL SOON CELEBRATE

GMB/PYO

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Aarewa: 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
BREAKING: Information coming in from reliable source reveals that in NASARAWA, BENUE, KOGI, NIGER AND TARABA security forces in full gear are ordered to chase out all opposition agents in order to manipulate results for the Pdp.
Please share this widely before it is too late.
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by time82: 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
That is my presidor the hand of Esau and the voice of Jacob will play out in this election

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hoping this will be his last announcement to nigerians undecided
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by nortcentrallord(m): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
Maturity counts in that speech. What else do we need. Even with such maturity, some Apc e touts that neva voted, even had no pvc will come here and spit impunity now.
I just can't wait for GEJ's second tenure to start so that they will witness the other side of him and Nigerians will know that a smilling face does not depict confusion nor does it symbolism weakness.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by absoluteSuccess: 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
This is newsworthy. But remember, health is wealth. Call me if you need healthcare medication on prostrates, Athritis, Ovarian cyst, cancer, weak errection and fertility cases etc. My number 0809717 4000.
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by sulmeza(m): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
kennygee:
What ever the result, its not worth our peace and stability.
are u serious at all?....or is it dat i didnt comprehend wat u typed?....
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by luckydube007: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
That is a man with sound mind talking.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by sparkleRed(f): 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Sai Buhari.

Kia wat a sickly pathetic human being. cry Jesus save ha soul

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by bunmioguns(m): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Presido!... The most amiable president ever!
Buhari would have told his supporters to kill.

Mumuni

saTAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures As Peter Obi Campaigns In Ekpoma, Edo State / Barthiya Wesley: Adamawa Assembly Elects Physically Challenged Lawmaker Speaker / Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.