Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result (48324 Views)

Rivers Rerun:Protest In Andoni As INEC Fail 2 Announce Result Cos It Favours PDP / INEC Gets New Technology To Collate, Transmit Results / Jega About To Announce Result, Nta Live.(UPDATE!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by mustymatic(m): 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
PDP & Jonathan rejected the idea of using
electronic card reader. They created a "show"
at GEJ's PU to discredit the use of card
readers..

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by KingTom(m): 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
bxcode:

If this is a developed country, you will be arrested for spewing such nonsense undecided
Nwa Mkpi this GEJ loss really pain you o grin
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by 4ifyomedon(m): 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
Have the south west forgotten about the uproar in 2000? Just that a mad Hausa man was killed and the whole Southwest in the north were running for their life's. Let me say here now that if there is fight btw Igbo's in the north even the Yoruba's aren't safe. Call ur pple in the north to ask. Thus, all southern part of the country and even the muddle belt should vote for GEJ. Practice they say makes perfect. Lead him to victory and in turn u r leading the nation. Northerners should not be the only one that can role. Or that they know politics, if u don't others chance how can they know. Remember u r always from the south no matter what.
God bless GEJ
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Imoleayomi001(m): 12:01am On Mar 30, 2015
[quote author=manneger2 post=32146538]New modern presido that have facebook acct, not old cargo that dont knw wht facebook is.

And checkout the most insulted man and president on fb.. I wonder why mundane things trip weak minded some Nigerians.. Even my 7 year old nephew has a fb acct.
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by maxwell530(m): 12:01am On Mar 30, 2015
It is only APC
complaining about the conduct of the elections,
that will simply give you what is really happening.Why did u think apc are complaining when they said they have already won?Even pdp that they claimed are losing never say anything,you may see what I wrote as crap,but u know it deep inside you. Just observing oh
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by zyzybabe1: 12:05am On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
GEJ the looser is grief stricken. Where is PEJ ? Its been a while aunty. We haven't heard from you since. Can you construct a sentence for us from your facebook page as regards the elections ?

Hope the tears is flowing well ?
Sai Buhari.

I'LL SUGGEST YOU ENSURE YOUR OWN GRAMMER IS ANYTHING TO WRITE HOME ABOUT BEFORE YOU START CRACKING THESE DRY JOKES .BY THE WAY,"TEARS ARE FLOWING....."
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by adorable29(f): 12:17am On Mar 30, 2015
Message to APC if they win.

Dear APC, make no mistake! We did not vote GEJ out because we hate him as a person!
We voted him out because we want/need more than he can presently offer us.
I
f Buhari doesn't deliver, we will vote him out too in 4 years time! We aint gat no patience to wait 8years.

Just saying!
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Sigo86(m): 12:30am On Mar 30, 2015
sinkhole:
Now my eyes are filled with tears for GEJ, "Ojogbon awon eranko"

WICKED!!! grin[size=8pt][/size] grin grin
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by totorimi: 12:36am On Mar 30, 2015
So GMB put fear into Nigerians by threatening them with baboon and dog soaked in blood in 2015.

If anything goes awry I will blain GEJ because he failed to take care of terrorist statements like that. No nobody can be an officer and a gentleman at the sametime. Elder statesman doesn't make Buhari immune to arrest and insult. When an elder statesman acts like Buhari or ObJ they attract equal measure of insults from the younger ones.
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Goldienana(f): 12:43am On Mar 30, 2015
I Think U kinda went far just to mk us laugh. But remember all fingers r nt equal. Ka ima nka, ima nke Ozo?. Love love swt.

UrennaNkoli:
GEJ the looser is grief stricken. Where is PEJ ? Its been a while aunty. We haven't heard from you since. Can you construct a sentence for us from your facebook page as regards the elections ?

Sai Buhari.
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Goldienana(f): 12:43am On Mar 30, 2015
I Think U kinda went far just to mk us laugh. But remember all finger r nt equal. Ka ima nka, ima nke Ozo?. Love love swt.

UrennaNkoli:

Sai Buhari.
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by totorimi: 12:51am On Mar 30, 2015
I guess all the academicians will leave this place for the blind. They have eyes yet they can't see.

How on earth will a blind man be leading the sighted. Let it not be told outside, that in the most populous black nation in the world after we searched round the best we can produce is an uneducated man.

In this 21st century the only way a man like Buhari can lead Nigeria is through a coup d'etat but never through an election with all the awareness and technological advancement.

Even that one that says he is a prof is ready to take directive from someone that did not go to school.
This indeed are end time.
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Atk1nson(m): 1:45am On Mar 30, 2015
Scholes007:
GOODLUCK JONATHAN WINS BUT THIS TIME BY VERY NARROW MARGIN...
Reality gradually sets in, unfortunately he is unlikely to win. He let us down big time.
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Rexnegro(m): 2:41am On Mar 30, 2015
Acidosis:
That's my President. A well cultured democrat.
Indeed , well cultured my ass.
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Franzeez(m): 2:47am On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Sai Buhari.

Am surprised that you who has achieved nothing in life, who has no hope of ever becoming something will come to the social media and say rubbish. If you vote and support a candidate you should do that in view of a better Nigeria not to think you are hurting another candidate. Who told you GEJ or GMB would suffer if any of them loses? They won't, they remain statesmen, they have their full salaries for life, free travel and education for their wards, good houses and security personnel. So what are you saying? Why not think about your life? Work hard and make. If you bank on GEJ or GMB to be key to your future them am sorry you are jonzing.

This is the fact, after this election, 4 years will come and you will shout that you need another president. Because if you dont work hard you will see no change in your life. Corruption will continue, there will no be power, unemployment will be higher because more graduate will emerge and government will do nothing about it.

Nigeria's problem is not leadership but sincerity of all the citizens!

So many examination malpractices every where
So many police bribe everywhere
To get admission in university its man know man
To get job private or public is man know man
We sell fake products to each other
We cheat people
We are fraudsters home and abroad

Whose fault is all that?

The jubilation of whoever wins in relation to the supporters is uncalled for because people who voted APC certainly are not going to be noticed and even if you form the govt in the next 4 years many of you who voted APC will still not be affected by any progress and so many who voted PDP will benefit and some too won't benefit.

You may vote APC and I voted PDP and I benefit from the govt while you won't.

No govt can satisfy everyone.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Rexnegro(m): 2:53am On Mar 30, 2015
Yinky95:
This man understands wt democracy really stands for.
@lalasticlala do the needful pls
Really ? When tanbuwa defeated to apc I can see he truly understand democracy by using police to lock them out and deny them access to the house, truly he understand democracy when rivers was boiling and he kept quiet over the issue...to the point there were using the state house maize to break their head n almost killed one house member....truly he understand democracy no wonder he didn't visit borno until this election period...bro make we all talk true and drop sentiments ..the highest money lost to corruption ever in the history of nigeria as been in dis his govt yet he truly understand democracy no wonder he said stealing is not corruption....the truth is no right thinking nigerian should vote for gej but becos people re entitled to their opinions and religious , tribal and regional sentiments some voted..I just hope change wins the day cos I for one is tired of gej and pdp as whole. almost all of his promises are not even started talkless of achieving it. May God help us in this con3...
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Nobody: 3:16am On Mar 30, 2015
totorimi:
So GMB put fear into Nigerians by threatening them with baboon and dog soaked in blood in 2015.

If anything goes awry I will blain GEJ because he failed to take care of terrorist statements like that. No nobody can be an officer and a gentleman at the sametime. Elder statesman doesn't make Buhari immune to arrest and insult. When an elder statesman acts like Buhari or ObJ they attract equal measure of insults from the younger ones.

What do you expect from an insane country ? If it were to be in a civilised society that statement will put him behind bars
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 30, 2015
millionboi:
and 4dat we sld nt respect our elders again.......m.......I tink u may nid som drugs

You lack comprehension skill

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by arimahoseloka(m): 4:43am On Mar 30, 2015
Scholes007:
GOODLUCK JONATHAN WINS BUT THIS TIME BY VERY NARROW MARGIN...
Big lie!! *yinmu*
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by danla44(m): 5:08am On Mar 30, 2015
Jonathan... How market?

Better go back to Otueke in time...
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Keypha(m): 5:31am On Mar 30, 2015
Jonathan will win, hehehehe it happen like that in Ghana, when sitting president John mahama was losing, nana fans where celebrating already, while it remain only one region to volt, after they volt John he win, Nana fans cry and calling for cancel, but later John still win, so pdp calm down, Jonathan will win, Oge eme ha vum na anya.
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by bxcode(m): 6:31am On Mar 30, 2015
KingTom:
Nwa Mkpi this GEJ loss really pain you o grin
Loss indeed, Jega of Chihuahua grin
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by nakedwire(m): 6:36am On Mar 30, 2015
kilode100:

They can us an ocean....

Sai Buhari!!!
GEL all d way
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by millionboi(m): 6:48am On Mar 30, 2015
Alexpissu:

You lack comprehension skill
u r nt cultured @al
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Iamxtopher(m): 6:53am On Mar 30, 2015
mustymatic:
PDP & Jonathan rejected the idea of using
electronic card reader. They created a "show"
at GEJ's PU to discredit the use of card
readers..

I can authoritatively say 'You're daft'

O tan!
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by MaLAdyy(f): 6:53am On Mar 30, 2015
manneger2:
New modern presido that have facebook acct, not old cargo that dont knw wht facebook is.

I am disappointed embarassed so u believe GeJ s d one operating dat acct. SMH
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 30, 2015
Heffalump:

This guy will soon walk naked when GEJ is declared winner. APC I salute your courage this time. Your stubborness will make PDP better and stronger.
Better thieves?
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by xklucvG: 7:01am On Mar 30, 2015
Lets embrace the spirit of sportmanship. Whoever wins or loses, we shouldn't celebrate more than the victor or cry more than the bereaved. We should understand that its like a FIFA world cup, every 4 years. So either win or lose we still have another opportunity after 4 years.
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:01am On Mar 30, 2015
Franzeez:

Am surprised that you who has achieved nothing in life, who has no hope of ever becoming something will come to the social media and say rubbish. If you vote and support a candidate you should do that in view of a better Nigeria not to think you are hurting another candidate. Who told you GEJ or GMB would suffer if any of them loses? They won't, they remain statesmen, they have their full salaries for life, free travel and education for their wards, good houses and security personnel. So what are you saying? Why not think about your life? Work hard and make. If you bank on GEJ or GMB to be key to your future them am sorry you are jonzing.

This is the fact, after this election, 4 years will come and you will shout that you need another president. Because if you dont work hard you will see no change in your life. Corruption will continue, there will no be power, unemployment will be higher because more graduate will emerge and government will do nothing about it.

Nigeria's problem is not leadership but sincerity of all the citizens!

So many examination malpractices every where
So many police bribe everywhere
To get admission in university its man know man
To get job private or public is man know man
We sell fake products to each other
We cheat people
We are fraudsters home and abroad

Whose fault is all that?

The jubilation of whoever wins in relation to the supporters is uncalled for because people who voted APC certainly are not going to be noticed and even if you form the govt in the next 4 years many of you who voted APC will still not be affected by any progress and so many who voted PDP will benefit and some too won't benefit.

You may vote APC and I voted PDP and I benefit from the govt while you won't.

No govt can satisfy everyone.

Who is this one ? And what's my business with ur miserable life?. Never you quote me again coz we are not on the same level. Do you know who i am? It will take you years to get to half of where I've reached even with ur best effort.

Its a pity kids no longer have respect because you roll on the same social media with them. Your mother must have forgotten to teach you manners sha.

Get a job son if you don't wanna ruin ur life and make it more miserable.

Best regards.
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by copious101(m): 7:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Ashleyma77:
very tight.tomorrow is the moment of truth.

click like if u think buhari will win
click share if u think Jonathan will win
Shey u don see wetin u won see? Mumu wake up!!!
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Toofan007: 7:57am On Mar 30, 2015
OK, outgoing president we don hear. No hard feelings, you just ain't got what Nigeria needs at this point in our history. Sayonara! Arrivederci. Auf wiedersehen. So long.
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Weblow: 8:05am On Mar 30, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Sai Buhari.
God help ur weak life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan & Buhari Set To Clash Over Proposed May 28 Handover Date / Buhari Withdraws 2016 Budget From National Assembly / Army Tells Amaechi “parade Has Changed Gear”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.