Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result (48348 Views)

Rivers Rerun:Protest In Andoni As INEC Fail 2 Announce Result Cos It Favours PDP / INEC Gets New Technology To Collate, Transmit Results / Jega About To Announce Result, Nta Live.(UPDATE!!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by tolexy007(m): 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
kilode100:

They can us an ocean....

Sai Buhari!!!
iru oyinbo wo re?
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by kayalla(f): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
metorichmond:
I don buy my bottle of jack Daniels against tomorrow, I wan d high de watch Jega d pronounce.

with jack Daniels u will be in good spirit. (Y)
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Excuzeme: 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
RickRichards:
I'm very curious to know how well these PDP youths fare in life if they're _stupid enough to not see PDP is a joke. My advice to PDP youths having problems in their lives is simple: find that trait that's made you a gullible muppet in the hands of GEJ and his cohorts, suppress it...and you'll have a breakthrough.

Farewell GEJ.

It is their "SAD LOT" IN LIFE! wink

They cant see it, they wont be able to figure it out for life!

They are destined to "Suffering and shouting GEJ till 3099"!

Life is a Choice, you know. undecided undecided

BTW: Now l know why the Rich has no pity or sympathy for the poor masses of Nigeria .... They are their own worst and unrepentant enemy. undecided
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by sulmeza(m): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
kennygee:

Yes you didn't comprehend.

What I meant is that, who ever is declared the winner, whether it favours anyone or not, is not worth risking our peace and stability. In other words, let's take it in good fate and not start causing trouble.
oh..k....it's wat i tot initially,,buh d way i saw it den kinda implied odawise..u explained much beta nw...i gt u nd u are ryt...it's nt worth d risk....nice1
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by metorichmond(m): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Thank u ma[color=][/color] grin
grin
kayalla:

with jack Daniels u will be in good spirit. (Y)
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
dickrider:
[size=18pt] undecided

BULL SHI.T undecided

BUHARI WILL SEND YOU TO JAIL NOT OTUEKE undecided[/size]

don't mind these politicians they are all the same nincompoops
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
people in the sun out to vote.. some people are in full ac watching....saying see then... you vote... we decide... they already know the president... hmmmmmmm.
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by kilode100(f): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
tolexy007:

iru oyinbo wo re?

Oniranu. Se Englisi ni mother tongue e
Olobo sufe!!

21 Likes

Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by canalily(m): 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
Anuoluwap:

Source: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=931358420247866&id=105479482835768&p=20&refid=52&_ft_=qid.6131740328563121031%3Amf_story_key.-3650303398712860274
De Jona, we are patiently waiting for Eye Neck to announce itsmiley

Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by yokus(f): 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
Suddenly addressing us frequently...
In times of confusion, insecurity, disease (ebola)- He didnt address and calm our nerves at all/this much

A lot of people voted for u in 2011 but not this year because we feel betrayed, you refused to.listen to our voices....We needed Malala to come to tell u the same thing we had been telling u for weeks. SMH

Any person that cusses me out for my opinion is nothing but a kid.
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by popcykaylah(m): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
bxcode:

If this is a developed country, you will be arrested for spewing such nonsense undecided
do you the difference BTW democracy and military government... even here in the UK we can say whatever we want ..too many gullible nigerians here on nairaland
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by KanwuliaJara: 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
You are THE ONE!
GEJ is your name!
YOU WILL NEVER SHIA YA GLORY WITH APC! grin

OBJ!!!! The ORANGUTAN of OTA. . . . . Please, EAT SHYTE! kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by cybriz82(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=dickrider post=32148621][color=#000000][size=18pt] undecided

BULL SHI.T undecided

BUHARI WILL SEND YOU TO JAIL NOT OTUEKE :-olodo jail for wat?
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by dyungrules(m): 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
GEJ the looser is grief stricken. Where is PEJ ? Its been a while aunty. We haven't heard from you since. Can you construct a sentence for us from your facebook page as regards the elections ?

Hope the tears is flowing well ?
Sai Buhari.
You are as useless as the 'K' in KNIFE
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Picomon(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Scholes007:
south west should have been a win for APC (by their permutation )but now it seem PDP have beaten them beyond their expectation...from wats at hand now APC agents now know that there is fire on the mountain. PDP rooting out their their presumed very high vote in south west...don't just sai buhari but also call your agents and ask

Pls provide data on GEJ winning majority of the states in SW.

If you can't den stop al dis cheap rumors.
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Moheat(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
RickRichards:
I'm very curious to know how well these PDP youths fare in life if they're _stupid enough to not see PDP is a joke. My advice to PDP youths having problems in their lives is simple: find that trait that's made you a gullible muppet in the hands of GEJ and his cohorts, suppress it...and you'll have a breakthrough.

Farewell GEJ.

You suddenly forget that this is democracy and everyone has the right to associate with any party of his or her choice? Don't just rush to post and insult people. And how you sure you are on the right track?
My concern is, whoever wins will inherit all these complaints and insult GEJ is receiving .
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by victorazy(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
GEJ the looser is grief stricken. Where is PEJ ? Its been a while aunty. We haven't heard from you since. Can you construct a sentence for us from your facebook page as regards the elections ?

Hope the tears is flowing well ?
Sai Buhari.

Bia kedu ihe ina ezuzughari? Don't u know that ndi awusa nwere plan?
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Ikenna17(m): 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
I swear I'll be glad when this whole election wahala is done with, let someone at least have piece of mind without being confronted daily by accusations and counter accusations from various parties. Anyways I'm all for Jonathan winning but well, let Naija decide.
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Olatara(f): 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
dickrider:

It is "has" not "have"

Illiterate like you is among those asking for buhari's certificate when you can't differentiate between present and past tense. Mumu
English Teacher
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by XBLadez: 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2015
Acidosis:

We've not heard from Aisha, the ambassador of "Edo Prostitutes".
Lmao! grin grin nice reply!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Rick9(m): 11:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ok Sir we have heard u.

In other news

The Canoe that would convey our Presido back to Otuoke is being constructed

And the Presidential Jet that would convey Our Incoming General to Aso Rock is undergoing maintenance.
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
Olatara:
English Teacher

Sai baba
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by millionboi(m): 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Like wah d fuq... Patience Jonathan is not in anyway better than me. Im way better than her.
stop insultin sombdy who is old enuf 2be ur mother........-f u ve nothin 2say shout,evrybdy knw she meks mistek wen she speaks bt dat does nt gurantee u comin here 2say rubish abt her!!!!She is a great woman nd u knw it
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by bxcode(m): 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
popcykaylah:

do you the difference BTW democracy and military government... even here in the UK we can say whatever we want ..too many gullible nigerians here on nairaland
Ok. But here in Addis Ababa we don't care undecided
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by subbieD(f): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=32145658]Presido!... The most amiable president ever!
Buhari would have told his supporters to kill.
Oga pack well jare, Wetin u know...

#shior
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by millionboi(m): 11:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
Alexpissu:

In a sane society , people don't abuse the use of social media . Well, I am not surprised because Nigeria as a country is not structured and the people are not civil with their comments . Look at countries like Egypt, USA, China etc....You don't just go online to post gibberish . The politicians are using the youths for their selfish gains ...Nigerians wake up .
and 4dat we sld nt respect our elders again.......m.......I tink u may nid som drugs
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Eluwilussit(m): 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
dickrider:

It is "has" not "have"

Illiterate like you is among those asking for buhari's certificate when you can't differentiate between present and past tense. Mumu

Problem here is singular and plural, not present and past. Teacherrrrr!
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by Moheat(m): 11:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dear GEJ,
I thought I should write this after watching with keen interest in the going general elections. Even if you eventually loose, you have proved to Nigerians that common citizens from humble backgrounds can be president of this country Nigeria. Your Excellency Sir, you have equally shown to Nigerians your senses of humbleness and humility, though we are humans and we bound to err.
In your six years both as acting president and later the president, you fought the greatest battle no Nigerian president ever fought; ranging from Notherners instigated war (Bokoharam) to fighting God fatherism to undue criticism from oppositions and ethnic majorities among others yet you never gave up.
Under your watch, Nigeria successfully held two world renowned free and fair elections ( 2011 and 2015). You made elections contestable in courts as a result of the confidence we have in our judicial system.
I want you to know that history will has it as the best democratic president this country ever had.
Thank you and God bless you.
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by femasa: 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
achu442:
Humble Intelligent Democrat....Goodluck to Nigeria

if you call him intelligent then you are dull.
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by skykenny: 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=Desteenee post=32145961]GEJ da true and gentle democrat unlike their fake GMB. Forming to be a changed tyrant since 2014AD.[/quoteI
Wouldn't you prefer a rugged man who would deliver to a perfect clueless gentle man.
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by skykenny: 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
ok
Re: Jonathan Urges Nigerians To Patiently Wait For INEC To Collate, Announce Result by mustymatic(m): 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
PDP & Jonathan rejected the idea of using
electronic card reader. They created a "show"
at GEJ's PU to discredit the use of card
readers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Amaechi: "I Go Shoot Am O! No Talk Atiku, Say Bagudu" - At APC Campaign In Kebbi / Kehinde Ayoola, Oyo Commissioner Is Dead / We Can’t Fold Hands, Watch Country Deteriorate, CJN Tells Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.