Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,061 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

How To Unbrick A Soft Bricked Gionee M2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Unbrick A Soft Bricked Gionee M2 (1002 Views)

Finally How To Unbrick Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device / Finally How To Unbrick Or Revive Any Hard Bricked Or Dead MTK Android Device / How To Unbrick A Font-bricked Android Phone Using Auto Font Unbricker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unbrick A Soft Bricked Gionee M2 by Ayoproxy: 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
[center]How to Unbrick a soft bricked Gionee M2[/center]

You are messing around with custom Roms, tweaking your Gionee M2 and doing some other mind blowing stuffs on your M2 right?

So you just bricked your Gionee M2,then you are at the right place and you’re reading the right article.

There are some many reasons that can cause your phone to brick and bricking also has two categories they include :
1 Soft Brick
and
2 Hard Brick

If you soft bricked your phone then you’re safe.

If you hard bricked your phone their are two things involved,is either you take it to the service center or buy a new phone.

Am writing this post on Ayoproxy.com for those who have soft bricked their Gionee M2.

HOW TO UN-BRICK YOUR GIONEE M2
You will need the following ;
Your head (Brain)
CWM recovery installed on your phone before.
An SD card
And Stock ROM……

I hope you can still boot to recovery?

If yes…

CLICK THIS LINK TO READ THE FULL TUTORIAL http://www.ayoproxy.com/how-to-unbrick-a-soft-bricked-gionee-m2/

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Use A Usb To Connect A Computer's Network Access To My Phone? / How To Restore Sms Messages From Iphone 6 Directly? / How I Unlock Nokia 520 Whit Unlock Nokia Lumia 520 Code Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.