Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality (2707 Views)

Reasons Why Some Women Never Want To Marry / Annoying Attitudes Some Women Display / Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by loshybab(m): 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
most 21st century women nw think washing clothes for their hubbies is an act f domestic slavery....wts ur take NLanders?
Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
My take? Buy a washing machine... You see, makes the world easier... NO TAKE

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by Ewuro4: 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
shinejackie:
Endless back and forth argument, what works 4A might not work 4B, choose what works for ur family, stick to it and have peace of mind, to each is own......Kapish undecided
Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hmm. I don't really see it as something bad. Tis maybe naturally what a woman does. And yes as another nl said, dey can just geta washing machine. Twill reduce d stress so d wife won't have to complain.
As per m$en ego, no man will want to wash his own or both of them's clothes when there's a woman at home.
I won't even wash my own clothes with hand talkless of washing both mine nd someone elses own. Ill surely get tired myself. But say, if there's no washinbg machine, d husband might as well voluntarily wash sone of his clothes himself so he doesn't work his wife to death.

1 Like

Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
But there may still b d problem of who drops d clothes in the washing machine and takes them out to dry
Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by Jahblessme: 12:03am On Mar 30, 2015
Is d man paralysed?
How was he doing it before he got married?
He should go and buy a machine please and move on.
No to domestic slavery in the name of marriage.
On to election results jare!

11 Likes

Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by cococandy(f): 12:52am On Mar 30, 2015
loshybab:
most 21st century women nw think washing clothes for their hubbies is an act f domestic slavery....wts ur take NLanders?
wash your cloth.

10 Likes

Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by BlackLeopard(m): 2:39am On Mar 30, 2015
Wash your clothes and wash your husband's if it makes you happy to do.

(Personal? Fiancee and I do each other's laundry when it comes to it. It's no slavery or the like, it's kindness and cooperation. Now if either of us demanded the other do it, all life long? Different thing much.)

3 Likes

Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 30, 2015
Ewuro4:
Endless back and forth argument, what works 4A might not work 4B, choose what works for ur family, stick to it and have peace of mind, to each is own......Kapish undecided

Hahahaha.....seems u agree with this counsel.. grin grin
Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by ireneidiva(f): 7:07am On Mar 30, 2015
loshybab:
Do your laundry my friend.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by ifyalways(f): 7:15am On Mar 30, 2015
loshybab:
1st century men never wore any clothes.

"Sooooo diafore", men that are
stuck on the 1st century thought process should start by going butt nakid.

cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by bellong: 9:39am On Mar 30, 2015
Is this what you are thinking?

When well meaning Nigerians are awaiting the Presidential result, you are busy thinking about woman matter....
Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2015
bellong:

Is this what you are thinking?

When well meaning Nigerians are awaiting the Presidential result, you are busy thinking about woman matter....

Hahahah, chai, no dull moment on nairaland grin grin
Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by Ewuro4: 12:44am On Mar 31, 2015
shinejackie:

Hahahaha.....seems u agree with this counsel.. grin grin

I do. grin
Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by 5minsmadness: 1:18am On Mar 31, 2015
loshybab:
My dear it's because you are a beta male that you are having this problem.

Define your preference and live by it.

If a woman isn't washing your clothes then SHE'S NOT THAT INTO THE RELATIONSHIP. Yes. I said it.

It's you that is harassing her for a relationship that's why she is doing shakara for you. A woman that loves you and cares for you will do these things for you naturally and won't be thinking of whether she is being a slave or not.

Like I said. Define your preferences and live by it. If you don't mind separating your clothes this early in the relationship and washing them yourself then by all means go ahead. If you don't see anything wrong in washing her bra and pant sef you can do so, it's your life. But it is what you tolerate early on in your relationship that will be the norm. Women like guys who take control and don't give a dam. They get tired easily of all this romantic gentle stuff, am telling you from experience.

Be the man. If you feel your lady is being lazy and you can't stand it then kindly end the relationship. She will find a guy who will wash her clothes and you will find a lady who won't mind washing yours.

Shikena.

4 Likes

Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by 5minsmadness: 1:20am On Mar 31, 2015
qbd2:
Hmm. I don't really see it as something bad. Tis maybe naturally what a woman does. And yes as another nl said, dey can just geta washing machine. Twill reduce d stress so d wife won't have to complain.
As per m$en ego, no man will want to wash his own or both of them's clothes when there's a woman at home.
I won't even wash my own clothes with hand talkless of washing both mine nd someone elses own. Ill surely get tired myself. But say, if there's no washinbg machine, d husband might as well voluntarily wash sone of his clothes himself so he doesn't work his wife to death.
Very good answer.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by Nobody: 5:47am On Mar 31, 2015
Ewuro4:

I do. grin
cool
Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by jashar(f): 8:06am On Mar 31, 2015
Whatever floats your rootbeer.

But doing laundry should not be an issue. I personally do not like washing,I still wash ooo but I can iron for africa.

So, guess who does the bulk of the washing and who does all the ironing?
Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by teasel: 10:17am On Mar 31, 2015
Don't you have hands?
Do your laundry yourself.
...and change your mentality.

1 Like

Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by hurricaneindia(f): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Smh
Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
5minsmadness:

My dear it's because you are a beta male that you are having this problem.

Define your preference and live by it.

If a woman isn't washing your clothes then SHE'S NOT THAT INTO THE RELATIONSHIP. Yes. I said it.

It's you that is harassing her for a relationship that's why she is doing shakara for you. A woman that loves you and cares for you will do these things for you naturally and won't be thinking of whether she is being a slave or not.

Like I said. Define your preferences and live by it. If you don't mind separating your clothes this early in the relationship and washing them yourself then by all means go ahead. If you don't see anything wrong in washing her bra and pant sef you can do so, it's your life. But it is what you tolerate early on in your relationship that will be the norm. Women like guys who take control and don't give a dam. They get tired easily of all this romantic gentle stuff, am telling you from experience.

Be the man. If you feel your lady is being lazy and you can't stand it then kindly end the relationship. She will find a guy who will wash her clothes and you will find a lady who won't mind washing yours.

Shikena.

Because she is not washing his clothes does not mean he is washing her pant and bra angry, for Gods sake, you are being facetious. Early in any relationship, you will not find me washing ANY man clothes, I did take my hubby's (then boyfriends) Whites home to wash once but that was because he had bad water where he lived in lekki. The only way a woman should be washing your clothes by hand is if you are paying all her expenses then she is kinda like your slave.

I have no probs with washing my hubby's clothes with a washing machine, as it's just as well adding his to mine when I'm doing a load, as long as he has put it in the laundry basket. If it's by hand, yes if Im a full time housewife( God forbid)
Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by 5minsmadness: 5:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
fem29:

Because she is not washing his clothes does not mean he is washing her pant and bra angry, for Gods sake, you are being facetious. Early in any relationship, you will not find me washing ANY man clothes, I did take my hubby's (then boyfriends) Whites home to wash once but that was because he had bad water where he lived in lekki. The only way a woman should be washing your clothes by hand is if you are paying all her expenses then she is kinda like your slave.

I have no probs with washing my hubby's clothes with a washing machine, as it's just as well adding his to mine when I'm doing a load, as long as he has put it in the laundry basket. If it's by hand, yes if Im a full time housewife( God forbid)

[size=17pt]Ooooooooohhhhhhh!
Who dey quote me this election tyme?? ORUBEBE DEY WORRI YOU?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
5minsmadness:

[size=17pt]Ooooooooohhhhhhh!
Who dey quote me this election tyme?? ORUBEBE DEY WORRI YOU?
[/size]

You do not even have any logical response sad

2 Likes

Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by 5minsmadness: 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
fem29:

I can assure you, it wasn't my intention to be frivolous. I was simply trying to elucidate on the spectrum of mannerisms he could exhibit vis a vis his proclivity to the subject matter.
Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by loshybab(m): 11:32pm On Apr 05, 2015
loshybab:
[url]
loshybab:
[/url]
loshybab:
Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by loshybab(m): 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2015
@coco,irene,india..., nd oda ladies,I jst bliv wives shud see doin hubby's laundry as a marital duty rada dan slavery.it dsnt mean d hubby shudnt hlp wen conditions beg for it bt...I cnt evn imagine wat dese ladies ar sayin sef,vry soon,u ladies wud say hubbies shud strt cookin for himself too.u ladies need to discard ds provokin mentality.abi y do u thnk children ar more spiritually
attchd to d mothers dan d fadas,it's because f ds kinda submissve duties.I dnt sme men who go physical wt deir wives,ds kinda talks cud prompt it

@madness,ur talk mk sense jare bt it cud deprive d wife f sme goodies in d likes d affection,respct nd odas if d wife dsnt see it as prt f her primary marital responsibilties....magana ya kare!
Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by hurricaneindia(f): 12:11am On Apr 06, 2015
loshybab:
@coco,irene,india..., nd oda ladies,I jst bliv wives shud see doin hubby's laundry as a marital duty rada dan slavery.it dsnt mean d hubby shudnt hlp wen conditions beg for it bt...I cnt evn imagine wat dese ladies ar sayin sef,vry soon,u ladies wud say hubbies shud strt cookin for himself too.u ladies need to discard ds provokin mentality.abi y do u thnk children ar more spiritually
attchd to d mothers dan d fadas,it's because f ds kinda submissve duties.I dnt sme men who go physical wt deir wives,ds kinda talks cud prompt it

@madness,ur talk mk sense jare bt it cud deprive d wife f sme goodies in d likes d affection,respct nd odas if d wife dsnt see it as prt f her primary marital responsibilties....magana ya kare!
Crap

3 Likes

Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by lilmax(m): 6:12am On Apr 06, 2015
Now we have some that cant pound yam why? Its slavery like she said cheesy

We have weak men in nigeria thats the prob

2 Likes

Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 06, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:
I agree. Everyone can afford a washing machine. By the way, whether she does the washing by hand or machine, she has done the washing hasn't she? Smh
Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by edwife(f): 10:17am On Apr 06, 2015
Timbuktou:
I agree. Everyone can afford a washing machine. By the way, whether she does the washing by hand or machine, she has done the washing hasn't she? Smh

Not even that as if they have electricity to run it undecided undecided
Re: Serious Opinions Needed,coz U Cud Be Helpin Some Women's Mentality by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
edwife:

Not even that as if they have electricity to run it undecided undecided
Mehn, I don't get all this senseless posturing on nairaland. Sometimes, I just can't deal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Break The Oath? / Your Ex Living In The Same Compound With You And Your Spouse / Two Woman, One Child , One Pregnant What Should I Do ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.