Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead (14146 Views)

Wike Storms INEC Office To Supervise Collation Of Results As PDP Wins. PICS / Senate Gives Buhari 2-week Ultimatum To End Fuel Scarcity / Election Collation Officer Nabbed In Ondo State - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by anonimi: 7:38am On Mar 30, 2015
oseni9ja:
PDP is trying to rig the election...my army friend in Birnin Kebbi told me they wanted to bribe them with 3 millionaire but they rejected it....

When will you APC people stop telling these srewpid LIES

That was how they said card reader contractor was arrested etc. Just know that your bloody LIES is the fuel for election violence that could spiral out to war affecting you and your loved ones.

What stops me from telling a similar LIE to yours that my friend in the police said APC tried bribing them with 5 millionAIRE but they rejected.

We should be very careful to avoid the wrath of God upon us for these stewpid LIES.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by tmotmo: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2015
ifeness:
Bye bye Jonathan. All your Pastors should be ready to return their private Jets. grin grin grin

Don't be deceived, it was given not only to the pastors, but we also came across a list where names of about 13 sheiks in the North were given N1million each.

He might have given money more to the "Fake Pastors", Traditional Rulers (Ogboni fraternity caucus) and Militia groups.

I can assure you that none of them will returned a kobo, because they didn't sign any document before collection.

This is a fallout/sign of having a clueless, corrupt and wicked leader.

#IVoted4Progress
#IVoted4Reasonable_Change
#God_Bless_Nigeria
#Secured_Nigeria_&_Prosperity 4 All
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by FoodVendors: 8:50am On Mar 30, 2015
www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/editorial

Arresting cholera catastrophe ravaging states

Share with your friends....Report of deaths from preventable cholera epidemics in the past few days in many states is a tragic indication that politicians in all the three tiers of government are yet to tackle real issues that threaten the survival of the electorate they now pretend to serve their interests in the ongoing electioneering.Eight persons were killed in Ebonyi, 30 in oil-rich Bayelsa, 20 in oil-rich Rivers state, Gov. Rotimi Amaechi spent N1.6 billion to fight a phantom, nonexistent Ebola virus recently. The casualty in the northern states where drinkable water is hardly available is worse, especially in emergency camps hosting internally displaced persons from terrorist attacks and ethnic, religious communal perennial fights.River State commissioner for health Dr Sampson Parker, in a medicine after death assurance, said boreholes would be sunk to check further spread of the disease as well as gastroenteritis both caused by poor hygiene, insanitary environment and lack of healthy drinkable water in a state that collects huge billions of naira from the Federation Account.We had reiterated our concern that preventable diseases were not addressed nationwide the way Ebola virus was attacked, though it is now glaring that the media and government frenzy over Ebola was largely to divert public funds into private pocket, not necessarily out of genuine public concern.We had remarked recently that cholera epidemic killing several persons in the camps of displaced Boko Haram victims and in several other states showed governments were yet to rise to the challenge of the monster of cholera. Hundreds of people have been killed in most northern states in the past two years, confirming that states and local governments are still slack in taking serious remedial actions.Cholera kills within 24 hours if the frequent stooling and severe vomiting remained unchecked and lost fluid replaced. The diarrhoea and vomiting can lead to rapid dehydration and body fluid imbalance, and death. The causality might be higher, especially in the northern parts, where religious injunction approved burial of the dead within hours, giving no room for official capture of victims.Cholera, according to medics, is an infection of the small intestine caused by the bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. Transmission occurs primarily by drinking water or eating uncooked food and fruits contaminated by the faeces of an infected person.In developed countries, due to nearly universal advanced water treatment and sanitation practices, cholera is no longer a major health threat. The last major outbreak of cholera in the United States, for instance, occurred in 1910–1911.What is instructive – considering the experiences of more advanced economies – is that effective sanitation practices, if instituted and adhered to in time, are usually sufficient to stop an epidemic.However, in Nigeria, our personal hygiene is largely shambolic, with veritable ground for cholera germs to infiltrate and kill. Right now the disease is spreading for obvious reasons – filthy environment, poor hygiene and unsafe drinking water. It is worse where underground water table is high and exposed to contamination, especially with shallow wells.We therefore urge that states and local governments to introduce sanitary inspectors to police and enforce minimum acceptable hygiene in the neighbourhoods. Where sanitary inspectors exist but poorly funded, governments should revive them to ensure that foods meant for public consumption are well prepared under hygienic conditions and are not exposed to contaminants.To check the spread, there must be intensive and extensive public enlightenment campaigns in the media on the need for proper hygiene, frequent washing of hands after toileting, proper cooking of foods or treating uncooked fresh fruits with disinfectants to eliminate cholera bacteria.The sound legacy of the late Professor Olikoye Ransome-Kuti, who as Minister of Health, had championed Oral Rehydration Therapy (ORT) in the late 80s to deal with the scourge of cholera then should be replicated and backed with media public enlightenment campaign on its preparation to arrest fatalities.The ORT simple salt-water-sugar solution to check dehydration, which provokes instant death in cholera victims, helped to check cholera fatalities then. Radio, television and newspapers were mobilized to educate the public on how to mix properly the ORT solution under Ransome-Kuti’s Primary Health Care (PHC), which was used to check disease spread at the grassroots level.There is need for the ORT and PHC to be revived by all the states and local governments, which are closer to the largely illiterate rural communities lacking basic health facilities. Much as we urge government to provide drinkable water and regulate food vendors, the citizens too should learn not to depend on government. Rather, they should take their individual wellbeing as a priority, by making cleanliness next to Godliness.

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Dakens(m): 8:53am On Mar 30, 2015
Ochek:
As much as I like for this to be true, those figures are all a simple work by some dude who knows how to play with Microsoft Excel.
Until INEC releases her results, this piece of information is rubbish.
bros u talk well

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Dakens(m): 8:55am On Mar 30, 2015
CEOconcord:
Let your conscience judge u. Any profit in instigating violence? Also, I leave u with this questions to answer. When was it collated ? How? From which source? How authentic?
I'm not a PDP fan but I strongly agree with the policy of waiting for official results. Any other can instigate premature anticipation n celebrations which might turn to b violence if at d end its negative.

Save a life today. Dont propagate an unofficial figure. Tanks alot
thank u very much some niggers just dey talk make every body take a chill pill and wait for jega
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by WSSmith: 8:56am On Mar 30, 2015
SS and SE wanna do magic.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by eking190(m): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2015
my fear is buhari may win in d polls but INEC may up turn it for jonathan #nigerians be vigilant
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 30, 2015
Authentic final results of kano State 2015 Presidential
election as follows =
1)Albasu L. G= AA 10, PDP 3,047, APC = 34,572
2)Bagwai L. G =AA 12, PDP 8,159, Apc =28,755
3)kunchi L. G =AA 3, PDP 2, 921, Apc - 24,542
4)Tsanyawa L. G =A A 5, PDP - 4, 049, Apc - 32,262
5)Gaya L. G =AA 2, PDP 1,838, APC - 38,085
6)Tofa L. G =AA 2, PDP 5,622, APC - 27,184
7)Rano L. G =AA 4, PDP 5,259, APC - 28,678
coolGezawa L. G=AA 16, PDP 3,988, APC-38,976
9) G/mallam L. G =AA 6, PDP 5,604, Apc - 27,818
10) Kura L. G, =AA 7,PDP 7,975, APC 38,680.
11) Gabasawa L.G =AA6, PDP-3,840, Apc- 31,499
12) Wudil L. G=AA, 6, PDP-3,539, APC - 39,503.
13) Bunkure L G=AA 4, PDP 7,039, Apc - 28,599.
14) Makoda L. G, =AA 10, PDP 4225,Apc 25,284.
15) Kibiya L. G =AA- 0, PDP 4,997, APC - 23,451.
16) kumbotso L. G, =AA 26, PDP- 2632, Apc- 71,795.
17) D/tofaL.G =AA- 5, PDP 3510, Apc - 44,117.
18) Ajingi L. G=A A- 3, PDP, 1,712, Apc-32,155.
19) Madobi L. G=AA 1, PDP 7,718, Apc - 31,733.
20) Kabo L. G =AA- 6, PDP, 3,957, Apc - 39,293.
21)Tarauni L. G =AA-10, PDP-2,928, Apc - 70,887
22)Dambatta L. G=AA-18, PDP - 4,145, Apc - 38,357
23) Garko L. G =AA - 5, PDP - 1,841, Apc - 33,857.
24) Minjibir L. G =AA-0, PDP-3,912, Apc - 34,082.
25) Ungogo L. G =AA - 9,
PDP - 3,912, Apc - 75,481.
26),Rogo L. G, =AA - 1
PDP 5,786, Apc - 31,113.
27) Gwale L.G =AA-8, PDP 3,528, APC - 65,660
28) Bichi L. G=AA - 23, PDP - 6,410, Apc - 45,754.
29) Kiru L.G =AA - 4, PDP - 7,907, Apc 47,267
30) Sumaila L.G =AA-05
PDP 2,565, Apc- 49,257
[7:13AM, 3/30/2015] China Hamza: 31) Sumaila L.G
=AA-5 PDP - 2,565, Apc 49,257
32) Karaye L.G =AA - 2, PDP 7,084, Apc - 29,393.
33) Gwarzo L.G =AA -6, PDP - 3,657, Apc - 40,897.
34)Fagge L.G =AA - 23, PDP 7,789, Apc - 50,687.
35)Bebeji L.G =AA 4, PDP 5,364, Apc- 29,550.
36)Takai L.G =AA 2, PDP 9,783, Apc - 41,307.
37) Dala L.G, =AA 13., PDP - 4,814, Apc 102,406.
38)Nassarawa L.G =AA 9, PDP - 4,945, Apc -125,553
39)R/gado L.G =AA -0 PDP 7,259,Apc-26,499
40)D,/kudu =AA - 17, PDP - 4,237, Apc - 47,242.
41) Warawa L.G =AA -7 PDP - 2,937, Apc 25,347.
42) Doguwa L.G =AA 4, PDP - 4,533, Apc 29,109.
43)T/wada L.G =AA-12, PDP 6,072,Apc - 49,417.
44) K/Municipal L.G =AA- 53, PDP - 7,027, APC -
Kano has decides, Apc has land slide victory, with
90.2%. Na die Pdp dey so...

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by ahaika23: 9:10am On Mar 30, 2015
Only Rivers votes will do the needful, then Akwa Ibom will seal it, then Delta will execute the burial. Bayelsa will then sit on the throne! #yimu#
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 30, 2015
If everybody signs up for this http://addanny.com/social/26/18524 then we would have kicked out poverty from this country.

Sure there's something in it for me but there's a whole lot in it for you!

Make we no dey carry last ABEG
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Alphonsocapone(m): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2015
ahaika23:
Only Rivers votes will do the needful, then Akwa Ibom will seal it, then Delta will execute the burial. Bayelsa will then sit on the throne! #yimu#
have u forgotten lagos?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by drwebs: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2015
PDP still has the upper hand going by the above result if it's true

Check bellow my permutation
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by chynie: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2015
Last time I checked, Lagos was on that chart cheesy
Alphonsocapone:
have u forgotten lagos?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by drwebs: 10:04am On Mar 30, 2015
PDP still has the upper hand going by the above result if it's true

Check my permutation/Calculation below

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by braine(m): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2015
dovelike:
Lemme just fold my arms and watch a very big mistake unfold.
So you mean our General winning is a mistake?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by templeo: 10:30am On Mar 30, 2015
Our man Jonathan had all the opportunity to make this country work. We supported him with all our lives, but he failed us.He will not be remembered for any thing good. Let's see what Buhari will do in four years. If he fail to deliver, we'll vote him out come 2019. God will surely bless this country.

3 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Abdulleeh: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2015
templeo:
Our man Jonathan had all the opportunity to make this country work. We supported him with all our lives, but he failed us.He will not be remembered for any thing good. Let's see what Buhari will do in four years. If he fail to deliver, we'll vote him out come 2019. God will surely bless this country.

Nice one bro. The very reason for my stand on change is that no party whatsoever should feel ruling is their birth right. When people's vote begin to count, then our leaders will know they are accountable to us.

GMB All the way. Change is what we need

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by piroskey94(m): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2015
Gentleme1:
Its so sad! God knows how unhappy i feel right now. But then again, Presidency is never a do or die.
but that's how the northerners see it
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2015
johnny1980:

Na you make mistake..

Not us. Silly GeJ fan.
I did not call you silly, right? And who told you that I am supporting GEJ?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2015
Aigbofa:
Change will do you good. Sai Buhari, Sai Nigeria.

Tell your people to stop deceiving Nigerians. Why can't they wait for INEC to do their job since they are sure of victory? This is a recipe for chaos and big trouble and should be frowned at.

Barcanista

passingshot
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by PassingShot(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Tell your people to stop deceiving Nigerians. Why can't they wait for INEC to do their job since they are sure of victory? This is a recipe for chaos and big trouble and should be frowned at.

Barcanista

passingshot

The results being released are as announced and broadcasted by INEC. So what is your issue with that?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by CEOconcord(m): 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
kalakuta11:
Im not certain but I think this is how Jonathan will win:

1. 25% of Northern votes because of Kaduna, Benue, Jos , Fct, Adamawa, Nasarawa etal

2. 40% of southwest votes, buhari can still win all the sw states, but jonathan will pull 40%

3. 90% of ss votes.

Conclusion: if u give the 3 region an assumed 10m votes per region. Then Jonathan wins the total by 51.6%.

Its just my assumption, I may be wrong. Either way nigerians should accept anybody who wins, either GMB of GEJ. They both have a God given right to rule just like everyone of us.

God bless Nigeria

U have given the best ANALYSIS I have ever seen for 2015. U are the man. If it happens to b so o nearly so the I got a surprise for u. Awesone breakdown!

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by brown3: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
ahaika23:
my guy. Ur head dey there. These children of jajanweedian dont know how to play the game.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Richhard(m): 11:11am On Mar 31, 2015
dovelike:
Lemme just fold my arms and watch a very big mistake unfold.

big mistake? Do u you really think......? Question for another day.

Can't stop gawking at your profile pic,great selfie!
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
Richhard:

big mistake? Do u you really think......? Question for another day.

Can't stop gawking at your profile pic,great selfie!
Yes. It's a big mistake. There will be real discipline, which is good, then man slaughter.

You like my pics? cheesy
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by suwailad(f): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
i can not hold my joy grin

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Richhard(m): 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
dovelike:

Yes. It's a big mistake. There will be real discipline, which is good, then man slaughter.

You like my pics? cheesy

yeah,though u look serious :> ,but gorgeous lips you got there!, my instinct told me they are soft,and i love a missus with soft lips wink
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Richhard:

yeah,though u look serious :> ,but gorgeous lips you got there!, my instinct told me they are soft,and i love a missus with soft lips wink
Lol. And they bruise a lot. But Thank you. smiley
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Richhard(m): 5:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
dovelike:

Lol. And they bruise a lot. But Thank you. smiley

haha seriously! How? Your pic literally cheered me up! I would like to see more wink
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Richhard:

haha seriously! How? Your pic literally cheered me up! I would like to see more wink
When I upload more wink
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G !!! National Collation Gives Buhari The Lead by Richhard(m): 11:53pm On Mar 31, 2015
dovelike:

When I upload more wink

ha! i might ave been bored to death before then!... Is there any way i can contact you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPMAN Begs NNPC For Petrol At Port Harcourt Depots / Gov Ortom Drives Bulldozer During Flagging Off Road Construction (photos) / Buhari At A Meeting With CCECC Board Directors In Beijing (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.