Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper (54365 Views)

Buhari Sets Up Committee To End Faceoff With Senate: Dailytrust / Buhari Sets Out For Security Meeting At Presidential Wing, Abuja Airport- Pics / Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by Volksfuhrer(m): 9:40am On Mar 30, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

Nigeria's biggest problem is illiteracy. When northerners vote for a candidate just because he is a fellow muslim, hw do u expect us to prosper. Nigeria still has a long way to go.

So you agree that 90% of those in the SS rooting for Jonah are also illiterates!

Some screwy reasoning going on here!

1 Like

Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 30, 2015
Pebcak:
SAI BABA

OGA JEGA HOW MARKET NA
Patiently waiting for you o bros to declare BUHARI/OSINBAJO as president and vice president elect
Meanwhile I get enough popcorn to keep me awake shocked eyes wide open ears wide open and mouth busy munching pop corn

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2235741_roflrof_gifb107a6e8a10f84ee5daa711b0ea8e4bf

Chai, l love this gif with pop-corn grin grin
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by poweredcom(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2015
Saibaba Saibaba
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by okorune(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

Nigeria's biggest problem is illiteracy. When northerners vote for a candidate just because he is a fellow muslim, hw do u expect us to prosper. Nigeria still has a long way to go.

but when southerners vote one of theirs because he is a Christian it is alright by you. Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 30, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

...and southerner votes for a candidate just because he is a christain/niger delta. we still have a long way to go but gradually, we will get there; atleast this election is a wake-up call for whoever wins.

1 Like

Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 30, 2015
chwoi!!!see dreams ooh!
hahaha!I'm inviting all Nigerians for a Goodluck party at eagle's square this night to celebrate the victory of GEJ!!!!
and the downfall of lucifer LOL!!

come!let us drink and dine and merry together as we move this country forward!!!

2 Likes

Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by femo86(m): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2015
A yoruba song---
Won gbe Jona lo, o n ke
Won gbe Jona lo, o n je!!!!!!

Means (them dey carry Jona go, he dey cry x2)

1 Like

Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by LUDALOOLO(m): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

where has been literate gotten us to. This country was lead by a PhD holder and first time in the history of this country rate went above 200naira. Education and literacy only put food on individuals table. Cause am not getting anything fromm you because you are literate.
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by ABITWO: 9:56am On Mar 30, 2015
The game just start. By 12pm we'll then start to celebrate the greater Niger-area..
I am imploring every one who cares to be objective to begin to see how true governance is been run unlike what PDP has been running for 16yrs without a clear cut manifesto.. Sai baba Buhari, we're truly proud of YOU MR CREDIBILITY.
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 30, 2015
Bifwoli:
How can sane and rational voters oust visionary Jonathan in favor of the clueless bokoharam's Commander In Chief?GMB is bad for Naija and the country will become a laughing stock for electing a cluless goat herder.

GEJ till 2019.

Lol.., can't wait till Jega announce.
Goat herder Vs Incompetence.
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2015
Pebcak:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2235741_roflrof_gifb107a6e8a10f84ee5daa711b0ea8e4bf

OMG!

I just love Nigerians.

Their sense of humor is so out of this world.

Dude I sure say your face resemble this kangaroo

2 Likes

Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by Akshow: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2015
kipesco:

Hahahahahahhaha news say David Mark loses the same news says David Mark leading with wide margin.
Don't rejoice as Jonathan has won all the SS and Taraba, Kogi, Nasarawa, Lagos tell me what is the truth about this source that you are happy.

Jonathan win Lagos and kogi? Hahahahaha u are very funny.
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2015
mistypiper:

Lol.., can't wait till Jega announce.
Goat herder Vs Incompetence.

At least a Goat Herder has experience in herding stubborn goats.

Very useful for a country like Nigeria.
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by billyG(m): 10:05am On Mar 30, 2015
Bifwoli:
How can sane and rational voters oust visionary Jonathan in favor of the clueless bokoharam's Commander In Chief?GMB is bad for Naija and the country will become a laughing stock for electing a cluless goat herder.

GEJ till 2019.
Just listen 2 this Brainwashed e-diot,He called GEJ a visionary,while a called GMB a highly respected & incorrigible general a clueless
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by freecitizn: 10:12am On Mar 30, 2015
As in....this is cool. See the ears...5 bar network service! grin grin grin
Pebcak:
SAI BABA

OGA JEGA HOW MARKET NA
Patiently waiting for you o bros to declare BUHARI/OSINBAJO as president and vice president elect
Meanwhile I get enough popcorn to keep me awake shocked eyes wide open ears wide open and mouth busy munching pop corn

2 Likes

Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 30, 2015
Fingers crossed

Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by Positiveminds(m): 10:20am On Mar 30, 2015
Lies everywhere!

1 Like

Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by mustymatic(m): 10:36am On Mar 30, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

Start getting used to it...religion bigotry
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by eminemkayc: 11:12am On Mar 30, 2015
tO BE SINCERE, IL BUY MYSELF A BRAND NEW CAR IF BABA WINS
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by shizzleStar: 11:14am On Mar 30, 2015
cirmuell:
You guys should phuck off jor, see lamentation. Why do you think majority of SE & SS voted for Jonathan? What, you think it's because they love him or based on his performance? And how about the South West and North Central, they are all illiterates too, muslims and voted based on religion sentiments? You guys should get real please.
If you people celebrate mediocrity, the rest of the country don't. Jonathan performed woefully and this is the end result. It's funny 'cause these same people you're castigating now voted en masse for that clueless being back in 2011, there's nothing like religion back then abi?. The Country don't want him no more, it's that simple.

And if you guys keep singing the same tune, then phuck your feelings 'cause no one cares anymore. #shalom
SHUT IT!.

The guy was apt inn his submission. We all know the region with the herd mentality and the region that is notorious for nepotism and are ethnic champions in this country. It is common knowledge that most yorubas (over 70%) voted buhari because his running mate is from the south west. I had friends who personally swore that if APC picks a running mate for buhai from any region outside the southwest, they would rather not vote, now where is the patriotism? and you here chatting shyte.

Igbos that voted him have their reasons for voting Jonathan, after all there is chekwas Okorie a candidate from the SE, we would have voted him if it was on tribal sentiment, so cut the crap and shove your hollier-than-thou-attitude and hypocritical comment down you oesophagus.
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by swezenberg(m): 11:16am On Mar 30, 2015
Pebcak:
SAI BABA

OGA JEGA HOW MARKET NA

I so much enjoy this your pop corn image.
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by celeron40(m): 11:41am On Mar 30, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

Nonsense..What of states like Ogun and Oyo? Even Imo state was very close..Keep your tribalist jargons to yourself..The wind of CHANGE is blowing!
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by MrCEO69(m): 11:51am On Mar 30, 2015
eleko1:
tongue Done deal.GOD has delivered NG from PDP captivity,inept,thieves,corruption,saTANist,rapist,touts.We'll surely enjoy/have Peace of mind in the GMB administration.NO More eating of 4 Billions Naira food
APC, with, OBJ,ATIKU<TINUBU etc as the new bondage grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy nigerian will be suprise...
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by MrCEO69(m): 11:53am On Mar 30, 2015
celeron40:
Nonsense..What of states like Ogun and Oyo? Even Imo state was very close..Keep your tribalist jargon's to yourself..The wind of CHANGE is blowing!
he just said the fact... bro accept it nd deal with it...we still v a long way to go... if buhari wasnt the candidate, maybe a another person wso is a Christian... u think APC will win in the north,... hope u vnt sold ur brain to apc
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by ultra001(f): 12:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Bifwoli:

GEJ till 2019.
THE VOICE OF GOD IS D VOICE OF D PPLE. UPS,#SAIBUHARI.
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by Pebcak: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
freecitizn:
As in....this is cool. See the ears...5 bar network service! grin grin grin

lol na LTE no dulling o

#BABANOWTHATYOUARETHERE-- no dull us o and if u like dull us you are OYO another 4 yrs is around the corner
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by Pebcak: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
tempem:

Ain't a politician, you might not have seen me before...

Na Goat ah dey see wey carry popcorn nah... Where you dey? Or na you? Lol.. Na Joke I dey oh.

lol i have my mask on tongue
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by tempem: 2:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
Pebcak:

lol i have my mask on tongue

Lol ojuju calabar.
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by Horlertoungy(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

Walahi, our people have forgotten how Buhari lynched them during his military regime which he has never shown any regrets whatsoever and they're still requesting for him to come back with his team of fraudsters to suck Nigeria dry. God bless Nigeria
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by celeron40(m): 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
MrCEO69:

he just said the fact... bro accept it nd deal with it...we still v a long way to go... if buhari wasnt the candidate, maybe a another person wso is a Christian... u think APC will win in the north,... hope u vnt sold ur brain to apc
Myb its your brain thats on d way to the market..where was your smelly mouth when GEJ won most Northern states in 2011.
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by celeron40(m): 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
MrCEO69:

Myb its your brain thats on d way to the market..where was your smelly mouth when GEJ won most Northern states in 2011?
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
Mutuwa:

Don't you like the name? smiley
uhm...death? I don't think so sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? / LOTT`S Daughter: President Goodluck Jonathan Second Wife / Osinbajo Commissions Calabar Monorail (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.