Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper (54346 Views)

Buhari Sets Up Committee To End Faceoff With Senate: Dailytrust / Buhari Sets Out For Security Meeting At Presidential Wing, Abuja Airport- Pics / Buhari Sets To SACK Service Chiefs, Retains Police IG Arase - NewTelegraphonline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by Elzends(m): 8:14am On Mar 30, 2015
B
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by CLEARINGAGENT: 8:15am On Mar 30, 2015
All this newspaper peace we need oooo, let jega do his job nt u.
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by ifeomaekol(f): 8:15am On Mar 30, 2015
Indeed! Oga eme ha voom anya
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 30, 2015
Unseat that slow niggga
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by makzeze: 8:18am On Mar 30, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

Nigeria's biggest problem is illiteracy. When northerners vote for a candidate just because he is a fellow muslim, hw do u expect us to prosper. Nigeria still has a long way to go.
shut up! where were you when northerners voted massively for OBJ in 1999 and 2003. Voted massively for GEJ in 2011.

1 Like

Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by Famorae(m): 8:18am On Mar 30, 2015
Am loving this #TeamBuhari
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by IamOpemipo(m): 8:19am On Mar 30, 2015
shinechinedu:
Just can't wait to buy myself one crate of orijin when buhari is announced winner

Lemme join u bro, bringin tilapia and soup tins, dnt worry I sabi cook am..

1 Like

Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by appini: 8:20am On Mar 30, 2015
Putting finishing touches to the official results.

GEJ all the way
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by pekeyim: 8:20am On Mar 30, 2015
APC and propaganda no burn this country oh!
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by Famorae(m): 8:20am On Mar 30, 2015
makzeze:
shut up! where were you when northerners voted massively for OBJ in 1999 and 2003. Voted massively for GEJ in 2011.
that was 1999 nd 2003 and 2011................this 2015
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by XBLadez: 8:20am On Mar 30, 2015
Story for the gods grin there'll be so many heartbreaks today when INEC announces GEJ as winner. But it's good to fantasize, especially when u know u won't get there. Sorry, APC. Wtf is Leadership newspaper? grin grin
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by ellechrystal(f): 8:20am On Mar 30, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

Nigeria's biggest problem is illiteracy. When northerners vote for a candidate just because he is a fellow muslim, hw do u expect us to prosper. Nigeria still has a long way to go.
N they come to d south n deceive us, saying don't vote cos of religion, these ppl r jokers.
They say they can't c themselves being ruled by an infidel, smh, they r also infidels before other religions.
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by farem: 8:21am On Mar 30, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
ElekeNtioba:

Nigeria's biggest problem is illiteracy. When northerners Nigerians vote for a candidate just because he is a fellow muslim, hw do u expect us to prosper. Nigeria still has a long way to go.
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by Ahuitzotl: 8:21am On Mar 30, 2015
Nothing has changed,infact conditions just improved greatly for Jonathan currently leading Nassarraw,Kogi and Benue..
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by Xtfield(m): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2015
Bifwoli:
How can sane and rational voters oust visionary Jonathan in favor of the clueless bokoharam's Commander In Chief?GMB is bad for Naija and the country will become a laughing stock for electing a cluless goat herder.

GEJ till 2019.
The same way Ekiti people voted out Fayemi and voted in Fayoose. When that happened you people label;led us "Stomach Infrastructure people" Now you know better. Nigerian voters have come of age. They can no longer be deceived. If after 6 years as President, my place of abode, Ore in Ondo State and a Local Government Headquarter for that matter has no light since Late October, 2014, then Jonathan has no business asking for another four years. He should go back to where ever he came from and allow us try someone else. Simple.

1 Like

Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by Misogynist2014(m): 8:22am On Mar 30, 2015
[size=30]CHANGE [/size]

1 Like

Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by Mutuwa(m): 8:23am On Mar 30, 2015
Pelmet:
mutuwa...why that name?

Don't you like the name? smiley
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by arimahoseloka(m): 8:23am On Mar 30, 2015
Bifwoli:
How can sane and rational voters oust visionary Jonathan in favor of the clueless bokoharam's Commander In Chief?GMB is bad for Naija and the country will become a laughing stock for electing a cluless goat herder.

GEJ till 2019.
your heart attack now loading.............
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by CaptPlanet(m): 8:23am On Mar 30, 2015
Lol Leadership is only playing to the gallery and is actually Apc gimmicks to cause anarchy when the actual result is announced.

Please don't be dragged into post election violence, that is the game plan. Wait till Inec releases the result, only then can you rejoice.
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by FreeGlobe(f): 8:23am On Mar 30, 2015
APC always quick to run out with fake results. Anyway I congratulate Buhari for quickly winning on the social media and APC media houses since yesterday while we await GEJ to cruse home to victory in the actual real elections..
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by UrennaNkoli(f): 8:24am On Mar 30, 2015
dustmalik:
I hope this is for real because this is sweetest news I have read in a very long time.

Texts can't explain my joy... I don't even know what to say.

Nigeria is free at last.
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by idupaul: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Bifwoli:

GEJ till 2019.

Jonathan lost the people when he started glorifying corruption, the man was deeply incompetent ..I give him a pass mark for keeping fuel scarcity at bay and he did very well in the way he allowed freedom of speech reign.. But he was to weak and allowed his evil and lazy cabinet members ruin his govt. . Nigeria with Jona on the seat was only heading for a sudden economic disaster.. I fear Buhari Govt will faill in areas of fuel supply as there will be biting scarcity for at least two years after he takes over and I see freedom of speech being gagged by a Buhari led govt .. Overall a Buhari is a million times better than Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by makzeze: 8:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Famorae:
that was 1999 nd 2003 and 2011................this 2015
and so? cheesy
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by arimahoseloka(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Lucasbalo:
As much as I want to like GEJ, he's a complete failure as a President. Hopefully , Buhari will move the country forward. Enough of corruption and mismanagement . Nigeria better days are ahead of her.
God bless u
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by Toks2008(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2015
dustmalik:
I hope this is for real because this is sweetest news I have read in a very long time.

This is not rocket science but simple kinderharten arithmetic.

Check the states and see for yourself. Even if Pdp succeeds in rigging Imo and Edo, twothird of Nigeria states is too sure for APC
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by Chubhie: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2015
As much as I elect to stay away from Nigerian brand of politics, I must say it would be refreshing to see Buhari win. Nigeria is worth much more and only needs selfless leadership.
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by nadias877(f): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2015
Bifwoli:

GEJ till 2019.
What makes Jonathan a visionary leader. He wasn't even supposed to be the president in the first place. It was just an opportunity and he mis-used it. He doesn't have what it takes to be a leader. He's too colourless for my liking.
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by Jarus(m): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2015
I'm passionately pro-APC and happy to hear this. But I think it is dangerous for Leadership to be this categorical.
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by bonavee101(m): 8:28am On Mar 30, 2015
One of the unreAsonable history teller so far so bad, you tell that to the blind APC Members who has eyes buh can't see that GEJ has surpass all the manipulationz of APC starting from Rivers. We are waiting for you to come and call the result not JEga again so that you would install Buhari as you wish, not all wishes are granted ooo History teller!!!....GEJ Till 2019
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by Carp101: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2015
ifeomaekol:
Indeed! Oga eme ha voom anya
lol
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by kishimi8(m): 8:28am On Mar 30, 2015
ElekeNtioba:

I wonder if you choose to ignore some of the signs of changes in the north... example ba babangida aliquot of niger state losing to David umaru.. ... is David umaru. A Muslim But Muslims voted for him en mass
Re: History Beckons As Buhari Sets To Unseat Jonathan - Leadership Newspaper by redcliff: 8:29am On Mar 30, 2015
Bifwoli:

GEJ till 2019.

You are not God, just like we believed in 2011 Jonathan was the messiah, we massively voted him in. In 4years time, we would assess Buhari's performance, if he does badly, Nigerians would send him out just like we did Jonathan. Time they say, would tell!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Arrives Senate To Resume Duties (Photos) / 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu / Sanwo-Olu Welcomes LASTMA Recruits (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.