Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ (32065 Views)

‘I Had Orders From Above To Make Sure Metuh Arrived Court In Handcuffs’ -the Sun / We Are Not Responsible For Your Loss, PDP Tells GEJ / FASHOLA Tells GEJ: Stop Losing 400,000 Barrels Of Crude Oil Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by oakson: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2015
Don't worry Okotie, he would be doing at in otuoke
Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by bastien: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2015
Which mistake? Even if he make any,shey e dey perfect ni

I dey wait for perfect Buhari wey wan fight corruption and make 20000 mega Watt within 1year
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by tinacrl01(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2015
HE WILL NEVER WIN

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by dammytosh: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2015
Sorry chaplain.

God will not give you another chance.

4 years is a long time to do another trial and error.

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2015
I laugh Sai Baba Sai BUHARI up APC

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by GoodBoi1(m): 8:28am On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by emilyone(f): 8:30am On Mar 30, 2015
What mistake is GEJ going to correct in his 2nd term after all there is no 3rd third

He will only ground the economy to a halt

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by CaptPlanet(m): 8:30am On Mar 30, 2015
No comments till Inec releases the result.
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by millionboi(m): 8:30am On Mar 30, 2015
oakson:
Don't worry Okotie, he would be doing at in otuoke
Sai Buhari
williams Okoye nt chris okotie my frnd
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 30, 2015
There is something some people don't quite understand. I haven't seen or heard of a Nigerian leader having a best second term. Their second term is always worse than the first.

I don't know, some people are just blind and deluded. Expect the worst ever Nigeria should GEJ wins. You expect him not to recover all the billions he has spent for election campaign? Jokers!

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by Donpizzle(m): 8:31am On Mar 30, 2015
wel said okotie. Buh its late for any correction of mistakes kos he has lost. Mayb e wil hv to do d corrections in otuoke...

Halla BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by jairo01: 8:31am On Mar 30, 2015
talented143:
With all this bomb nonsense dat happened in the east, Buhari still can never win cos no vacancy in Aso rock.
He can only be the president of the north not the south. We the South_easteners and south-south still voted massively.
We are stronger and united than they think. We are Gods own people. GEJ is our man and he is the one holding Nigeria 2geda. If not we will create BiafrA repulblic at all cost.

Therefore GEJ must and will win.

Good will always prevail against evil.

GEJ for winner 2015
bros I use God beg u speak for ur self
am from abia and gej na d worst leader wane dis country don get even useless obj try pass am far
open ur eyes dem no need tell u say DAT guy don fail make una no turn d election to tribal war.
who no good no good so forget DAT wan wane u dey talk wen GMB fail we remove am na wettin election dey 4 b DAT I join ppl wane champion GEJ 4 2011 but now I dey regret DAT decision

2 Likes

Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by cozy7(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
I'm so surprised even a priest cannot see beyond his nose to realize that GEJ is going for good. Instead of him to advise GEJ to pack his things for good, he's giving him hope of another chance...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by conquerorsegun(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
Who mention Okotie here.. Endeavour to read carefully before u comment.
EroticAngelina:
hmmph! this okotie sef undecided
his own is to talk, talk and advice others. first advice urslf. everybdy makes mistakes. hian!
since they started dis election, he hasnt shut up.
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by kelch19(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2015
Yea I believe he will realise his mistakes like JONAH in the bible who was running from his responsibilities...thank God all those pdp stronghold like OBJ are no more there to mislead you...goodluck all the way.. See u in 2019.
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by NOSCAM: 8:36am On Mar 30, 2015
[size=15pt]See mumu people, dem dey console themselves when its obvious that Buhari is the next President [/size]

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by Tongsman(m): 8:36am On Mar 30, 2015
What if He looses?

.kirikiri straight cos of his numerous corruptions and misappropriation of funds.

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by homegirl1: 8:38am On Mar 30, 2015
GEJ congrats in advance I voted for u and I'm happy. Buhari pls accept the defeat that is coming ur way any moment from now.
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by Setaje(f): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2015
Buhari cannot win. Buhari cannot perform. If eventually he does. Mark my words there will be crisis between yoruba and hausa. U people always forget history. Buhari is not the problem. Tinubu is the problem. He cannot perform wiv Tinubu actively involved. Tinubu is a boss. Buhari is a boss. No one will bow down for the other! One has to die for the other to perform. Just watch!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by nadias877(f): 8:39am On Mar 30, 2015
alberto2k:
i hope he takes his advice, GEJ has failed many Nigerians but everyone deserves a 2nd chance... thats why i voted for him smiley
It's only a fool that makes the same mistake twice. I don't see Jonathan correcting his mistakes if he wins cos it's his second term and final and he knows he has nothing to loose if he repeated the same thing. I think whoever does not perform well in first term doesn't deserve a second term. That's my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by emilyone(f): 8:40am On Mar 30, 2015
jairo01:

bros I use God beg u speak for ur self
am from abia and gej na d worst leader wane dis country don get even useless obj try pass am far
open ur eyes dem no need tell u say DAT guy don fail make una no turn d election to tribal war.
who no good no good so forget DAT wan wane u dey talk wen GMB fail we remove am na wettin election dey 4 b DAT I join ppl wane champion GEJ 4 2011 but now I dey regret DAT decision

Chop knuckle joh

Wish every Easterner could reason this way.

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by Emioga: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2015
@op as I see the topic I think say na" P2 Okoye " lipsrsealed
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by XBLadez: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2015
Chris is very good in politics. He already knows that GEJ will win
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by nadias877(f): 8:42am On Mar 30, 2015
alberto2k:
i hope he takes his advice, GEJ has failed many Nigerians but everyone deserves a 2nd chance... thats why i voted for him smiley
It's only a fool that makes the same mistake twice and that was why I didn't vote for him this time. I can't make the same mistake twice cos I supported him in 2011. I don't see Jonathan correcting his mistakes if he wins cos it's his second term and final and he knows he has nothing to loose if he repeats the same thing. I think whoever does not perform well in first term doesn't deserve a second term. That's my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:44am On Mar 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:
hmmph! this okotie sef undecided
his own is to talk, talk and advice others. first advice urslf. everybdy makes mistakes. hian!
since they started dis election, he hasnt shut up.

Sigh cry
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by alberto2k(m): 8:45am On Mar 30, 2015
nadias877:

It's only a fool that makes the same mistake twice and that was why I didn't vote for him this time. I can't make the same mistake twice cos I supported him in 2011. I don't see Jonathan correcting his mistakes if he wins cos it's his second term and final and he knows he has nothing to loose if he repeats the same thing. I think whoever does not perform well in first term doesn't deserve a second term. That's my opinion.
your opinion and not mine... stop talking like you know what the future hold btw... thats non of my business. undecided
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by bot227(f): 8:49am On Mar 30, 2015
HoseaAudu:

Imams and Muslim clerics are doing worse right now in the north, instigating violence
where you there when the muslims and imams were instigating violence. use ur brain bro
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by Donpizzle(m): 8:50am On Mar 30, 2015
talented143:
With all this bomb nonsense dat happened in the east, Buhari still can never win cos no vacancy in Aso rock.
He can only be the president of the north not the south. We the South_easteners and south-south still voted massively.
We are stronger and united than they think. We are Gods own people. GEJ is our man and he is the one holding Nigeria 2geda. If not we will create BiafrA repulblic at all cost.

Therefore GEJ must and will win.

Good will always prevail against evil.

GEJ for winner 2015

its ppl lyk u dat tke our country backward....
U tink Goodluck is an Igbo ma?. Lol. He has been using his name Ebele Azikiwe to deceive d igbos since 2011. Open ur eyes.
Re: Make Sure You Correct Your Mistakes IF You Win, Okoye Tells GEJ by anonimi: 8:51am On Mar 30, 2015
Performance is key.

emusmith:

He noted that those who said President Jonathan has not performed in his four years in office were either being mischievous or economical with the truth as his achievements were glaring for all to see.

According to him, if performance was a yardstick for election, Jonathan’s performance would have guaranteed a sure victory, adding that Nigerians have done their bit by voting while the rest now lies in God’s hands.

http://ynaija.com/correct-mistakes-win-okoye-tells-jonathan/

Nigerians recognise & acknowledge a true national leader.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Roger Johnson: What I Hate About Corruption In Africa And Nigeria Specifically / Osinbajo: Nigeria’s Problem Is Not Restructuring / Oby Ezekwesili Picking Trash In Ebute Metta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.