Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari (2348 Views)

Jonathan, Okowa Take Message Of Peace To Creeks Of The Niger Delta / Drop Your Message of Commendation For President GEJ Here.. / Congrat Buhari.... Nigeria's President-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by mabeni(m): 9:52am On Mar 30, 2015
drop here your msg of well wish...ing for GMB as Nigeria next President
Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by fiverrwin(f): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2015
GMB/PYO congratulations on your victory

5 Likes

Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by IykeChukz(m): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2015
Too hard for me but a Big Congratulations Baba!
Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by SomebodyLovesMe: 9:55am On Mar 30, 2015
Congratulations, General Muhammadu Buhari. Congratulations Professor Yemi Osinbajo. Nigeria loves you. God loves you even more.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by osewanu(m): 9:55am On Mar 30, 2015
Salivating over the erudite minds that will form the next cabinet. The Fasholas et al.
Wonderful times ahead for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by chiefolododo(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2015
I congratulate the peoples general ooo
Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by Greg2015(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Congratulaion your Exellecny may God give you wisdom to rule this Country sir..................
Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by Baawaa(m): 9:56am On Mar 30, 2015
Congrats people's general
Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by abrahym(m): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2015
Please stop the congrats and don't let what happened 1993 repeat itself
Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by soma042(m): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2015
This is what you clowns are known for announcing fake result before the real result.

Well I wish the serial looser cries, distress and pain just as usual
Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by chamboy(m): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2015
Congratulations Sir
Sai bBB
Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by Ekii(f): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2015
Congrats to President Buhari. Always remember that Nigerians can't be toyed with any more and so,you should make sure that you perform or else,we the electorate will once again show how much power we have on our hands come 2019. Once again,I congratulate you sir.
Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by Kbworld: 10:02am On Mar 30, 2015
congratulations my Darling gmb
Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by kilode100(f): 10:02am On Mar 30, 2015
Sai Buhari!!

Victory to the masses!!!

21 Likes

Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by nellyjohn: 10:03am On Mar 30, 2015
mabeni:
drop here your msg of well wish...ing for GMB as Nigeria next President
In ur widest dream
Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by sucreblazing(m): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2015
some people no go Gree say hin don win

Please click like to celebrate GMB/PYO victory! !!

6 Likes

Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by mabeni(m): 10:09am On Mar 30, 2015
Congrats on your fabulous
victory,
I always knew you are different
from others,
Your achievement is truly
commendable,
So, keep up the good work,
Congrats again!
Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by efilefun(m): 10:11am On Mar 30, 2015
CONGRATULOBIA!!!! Rtd General Muhammadu Okechukwu Irewolede Kayode Change Buhari and Professor Yemi Aniyikariaiye Obinna AbdulSalam Osibanjo May God almighty help you rule this great country into greater heights
Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by mabeni(m): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2015
congrat!

Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by clemz88(m): 10:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Who dash monkey coat angry

Congrates GEJ on your re-election victory
Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by gurusmac4: 10:18am On Mar 30, 2015
I need 1000likes for Sai buhari matching to Aso rock

3 Likes

Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by calmbabadee(m): 10:18am On Mar 30, 2015
Buhari lolese................... Emape Sai Baba, Sai Buhari
Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by abitex577(m): 10:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Please dont be deceived, the results have not been declared by INEC. Do not count your chicks before they are hatched.
Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by nas4q(m): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2015
My incoming president, congratulations in advance!
Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by juman(m): 10:44am On Mar 30, 2015
Buhari if you fail nigeria you will go to hell fire. Amin and amin.
Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 30, 2015
the peoples general bravo

papa India whiskey (president in waiting)

said buhari!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by bacayo(m): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2015
congratulations the peoples' General we are waiting fr ur next flight to aso rock
Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2015
Don't count your chics before they hatch...
Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2015
GMB, CONGRATULOBIA!

GMB, you have a lot of corrective work to do as the chief servant of this great nation. A lot of things have gone amiss and I suggest you cut down on your celebration time and get down to serious business of governance. Don't even wait till May 29 hand over date. I suggest you start today by observing every move by the outgoing PDP government to cover up their corrupt tract. If you drown yourself in celebration and allow the outgoing PDP to set booby traps for you before they step down, you may end up facing more pressure than what GEJ experienced.

We Nigerians will not accept excuses, I repeat, WE NIGERIANS WILL NOT ACCEPT EXCUSES FROM YOU IF YOU FAIL TO DELIVER THE MUCH EXPECTED DEMOCRACY DIVIDENDS.!!

IF YOU DISAPPOINT US IN THE NEXT FOUR YEARS, WE SHALL DISAPPOINT YOU AT THE POLLS IN 2019.!!!

CONGRATULATIONS ONCE MORE AND ABOVE ALL, CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GOOD PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY FOR PULLING OFF THIS STUNT!!!!

Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by focus7: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2015
Sai baba, congratulation sir.
Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 30, 2015
Until those cooked figures from SS and SE are out...nothing is certain yet.
Re: Drop A Message Of Congrat For President Buhari by femmy2010(m): 11:13am On Mar 30, 2015
Congratulation to all Nigerians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Insulting" Islam: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To 10 Years Prison And 1000 Lashes / President Buhari Approves Amnesty For Boko Haram - Breaking Times / Gov. Wike Begs Supreme Court To Rescue Him.his Media Adviser Write..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.