Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,074 members, 7,835,624 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Islamic Group Warns Inec Against Repetation Of June 12 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic Group Warns Inec Against Repetation Of June 12 (907 Views)

Don't Push Northerners Into Engaging In Reprisals - Arewa Group Warns Yorubas Ov / 'Do Not Murder Sleep In Ondo'' - Femi Fani-kayode Warns INEC / Shi’ite Islamic Group Procession After Boko Haram Attacked Their Member (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Group Warns Inec Against Repetation Of June 12 by Mickop(m): 12:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
In a reaction to the alleged
delay in the announcement
of Saturday’s, March 28,
Presidential and House of
Assembly elections across
the country, an Islamic group has issued an urgent
warning to the Independent
National Electoral
Commission (INEC). INEC-Chairman-Professor-
Attahiru-Jega /Photo: Google The Muslim Rights Concern
(MURIC) spokesman, Prof.
Ishaq Akintola, who spoke with
National Mirror correspondent
on Sunday commended
Nigerians for showing high-level patriotism by coming out en
masse to cast their votes.However, fears associating
with a repeat of the June 12
palaver might be a welcome call
when one considers the recent
comment of the national
chairman of the Third Republic National Republican Convention
(NRC), Chief Tom Ikimi. Ikimi, who was a former
member of the All Progressives
Congress (APC), but recently
defected to the ruling Peopls
Democratic Party (PDP) was
quoted as saying: the North should wait for 2019 before
vying for presidency.
www.naij.com/412625-islamic-

Re: Islamic Group Warns Inec Against Repetation Of June 12 by nortcentrallord(m): 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
Is he ready to incite violence already? I thought they said buhari's candidacy had nothing to do with religion. Smh, I pity the gullible christains that fell for it.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Group Warns Inec Against Repetation Of June 12 by theV0ice: 1:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
nortcentrallord:
Is he ready to incite violence already? I thought they said buhari's candidacy had nothing to do with religion. Smh, I pity the gullible christains that fell for it.

So he should have changed his religion before making his statement advising against a repeat of the June 12 quagmire?

What of CAN that was advocating curfew in places up north before election results are released there?

What has religion got to do with it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islamic Group Warns Inec Against Repetation Of June 12 by nzeadachie: 1:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Mickop:
In a reaction to the alleged
delay in the announcement
of Saturday’s, March 28,
Presidential and House of
Assembly elections across
the country, an Islamic group has issued an urgent
warning to the Independent
National Electoral
Commission (INEC). INEC-Chairman-Professor-
Attahiru-Jega /Photo: Google The Muslim Rights Concern
(MURIC) spokesman, Prof.
Ishaq Akintola, who spoke with
National Mirror correspondent
on Sunday commended
Nigerians for showing high-level patriotism by coming out en
masse to cast their votes.However, fears associating
with a repeat of the June 12
palaver might be a welcome call
when one considers the recent
comment of the national
chairman of the Third Republic National Republican Convention
(NRC), Chief Tom Ikimi. Ikimi, who was a former
member of the All Progressives
Congress (APC), but recently
defected to the ruling Peopls
Democratic Party (PDP) was
quoted as saying: the North should wait for 2019 before
vying for presidency.
www.naij.com/412625-islamic-

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Group Warns Inec Against Repetation Of June 12 by Here2BustnScrew: 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
nortcentrallord:
not only gullible, foolish as well.
Re: Islamic Group Warns Inec Against Repetation Of June 12 by POPdecorator: 1:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
Bye bye mr jona
Re: Islamic Group Warns Inec Against Repetation Of June 12 by POPdecorator: 1:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
nortcentrallord:
pls who get extral sense to come dash dis guy

1 Like

Re: Islamic Group Warns Inec Against Repetation Of June 12 by Mickop(m): 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
no politcian is worth your life. Say no to violence' afterall, they also have children they should use them.
Re: Islamic Group Warns Inec Against Repetation Of June 12 by nortcentrallord(m): 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
POPdecorator:
pls who get extral sense to come dash dis guy

Re: Islamic Group Warns Inec Against Repetation Of June 12 by nortcentrallord(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
[quote author=nzeadachie post=32169327][/quote]

Please educate these hollow heads and show them their boundary.

(1) (Reply)

Baba Will See This! / WAI-should Buhari Bring It ? / Obasanjo Recommends Soludo As Finance Minister To Buhari, Tinubu Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.