Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

WAI-should Buhari Bring It ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WAI-should Buhari Bring It ? (899 Views)

Should President Buhari Bring Back These Goodluck Jonathan's Folk's? / Buhari Bring Back Our Corruption Now Trending-pics / 'Buhari, Bring Back Our Roads' - Tayo Ogunbiyi (Punch) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAI-should Buhari Bring It ? by zoomzu(f): 9:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
For few of us that experienced War Against Indiscipline introduced by BUHARI/IDIAGBON regime then which part of it is monthly environmental sanitation that still exists to date. Should WAI be fully implemented again? Let's have your views. To me, I want it to be resurrected and full implementation.
Re: WAI-should Buhari Bring It ? by olu77(m): 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
Why shouldn't WAI be fully implemented? I think it should be though I doubt if it could be as effective as back then

1 Like

Re: WAI-should Buhari Bring It ? by kestolove95(m): 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2015
We need it to prevent anoda Gej in d future

3 Likes

Re: WAI-should Buhari Bring It ? by Alphaoscar: 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yesss ooo and its implementation should start from the dirty Ladipo market to Alaba down to Ajegunle to Mushin, Ibadan and later to other parts of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: WAI-should Buhari Bring It ? by IGBOSON2: 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yeah!....Whips and all!!

Knowing how agberoish some changi-apostles are, it would be poetic justice just seeing them get an arsse-whopping for straying out of line in a queue! smiley

1 Like

Re: WAI-should Buhari Bring It ? by jarkbauer: 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
There should be a constitution-backed War Against Indiscipline.
The FG should sponsor a bill identifying acts of indiscipline and proffer adequate penalties
Re: WAI-should Buhari Bring It ? by chamboy(m): 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2015
Alphaoscar:
Yesss ooo and its implementation should start from the dirty Ladipo market to Alaba down to Ajegunle to Mushin, Ibadan and later to other parts of Nigeria.
av start telling ppl to caution ooo
Re: WAI-should Buhari Bring It ? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2015
It should be implemented so that I can stop peeing in public and also stop throwing purewater nylon on the street

1 Like

Re: WAI-should Buhari Bring It ? by zoomzu(f): 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2015
Re: WAI-should Buhari Bring It ? by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
chamboy:
av start telling ppl to caution ooo
What kind of English is this? Av start telling...? Telling who, what? SMH.
Re: WAI-should Buhari Bring It ? by ferhyntorlah(f): 11:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
shamelly:
It should be implemented so that I can stop peeing in public and also stop throwing purewater nylon on the street
We will start with you first! Undisciplined man!
Re: WAI-should Buhari Bring It ? by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 05, 2015
Ask Amaechi
Re: WAI-should Buhari Bring It ? by Reediano(m): 12:28am On Apr 05, 2015
It should be implemented...

But the only difference is that it can't be as effective as it use to be
Re: WAI-should Buhari Bring It ? by ferhyntorlah(f): 12:32am On Apr 05, 2015
zoomzu:
Nigeria's Discipline Campaigne. New York Times-http://www.nytimes.com/1984/08/10/world/nigeria-s-discipline-campaign-not-sparing-the-rod.html

Thanks Zoomzu for posting this link. Please see this excerpt from the link:
"Earlier this month, a French. man working in Nigeria was sentenced to five years in prison for carrying 431 naira - less than $600 at the official
exchange rate, and only about $100 at the black- market rate - into the country. He said he had
mistakenly taken the money with him when he went home on vacation and brought it back when he returned. No more than 20 naira can be legally
taken from or brought into the country."

Emphasis on: 431 naira - less than $600 at the official
exchange rate, and only about $100 at the black- market rate

See how STRONG the naira was back then in the 80s. I look forward to that! Amen!

(1) (Reply)

How Formal Pres. Obasanjo Destroyed PDP -- Must Read / Senate Presidency: Akume As Bride / Rev Fr.mbaka Is The Only True Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.