Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result - Politics (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result (168071 Views)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results / Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by eightsin(m): 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
Some persons are just here advocating for violence. That persons blood will be the first that will be spilled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Dassyslim: 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
just hoping to c buhari in aso rock
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
f u check out those western nd northern states won by APC d winning margin is not that big Compared to just one East mentioned

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by bondingman: 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
kilimanjaro:

grin By then they would know that their 19000 lead is = 0.
You don't know what's cooking in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Anambra, Abia, Imo, Cross river etc
In most of this states GEJ is leading buhari with over 1.2 million votes

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by anonimi: 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
sevantex:
The fraud in Nassarawa state is clear!...,

Katsina state with 1.3 million for Buhari and almost zero for Jonathan go be massive Baba of fraud not so

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by raumdeuter: 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
anonimi:

Katsina state with 1.3 million for Buhari and almost zero for Jonathan go be massive Baba of fraud not so

How far bros

How far with your SW prediction and analysis

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Chuksworld(m): 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
What will happen if APC won more states and PDP won by aggregate. Who will be declared winner?

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by simplexvi: 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
anonimi:

ACCORDING TO PUNCH

President Goodluck Jonathan of the Peoples Democratic Party has
won last Saturday’s presidential election in Rivers State with a
total vote of 1,487,075.
Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari(retd.) of the All Progressives
Congress followed suit with 69,238 votes while KOWA party came
a distant third with 2,274 votes.

www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-records-1-48-million-votes-in-rivers/
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by cyril83(m): 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
bondingman:

Hear rivers too n c gap
hear borno, gombe and see gapppppp
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by simplexvi: 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
Chuksworld:
What will happen if APC won more states and PDP won by aggregate. Who will be declared winner?
MAJORITY CARIES THE VOTE
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by MosD: 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jega...Jega...Jega, how many times did I call you. Stop using us for season film o. 8pm ba, we are waiting

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Ekaka1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
Obiwannn:

wait ooo

are u a proponent of violence?

......and I am not even a supporter of both leading parties but APC have been more violent. If there is a national breakdown of law and order tonight, then it's APC that would most likely have sparked it because if they win they'd say it's okay anyhow but if they lose... You will see how they'd start hatching their full plot!!
Let it be known that this country belongs to us all and no group of persons have the preserve to spill blood by getting the dog and baboon socked in blood like they've promised

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
bondingman:
INEC announced result total
PDP: 2,322,714
APC: 2,302,478

So far PDP leading with 20,236 votes, y is APC rejoicing

Because of the 2 million + coming from katsina and kano.

But I'm also hearing PDP has about 1.4 million votes from Rivers

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
sunny4life:

hope u have hbp pills when you hear d results from the north?
The results from the north will be a close battle. the north is the easiest place to rig because voters can be bought with just N500.

2 Likes

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by simdam500(m): 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
I was scared when I was logged off Seun... the traffic here is heavy then... thanks for holding still sad
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by habdulafeez(m): 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
macjireh:
[size=32pt]TAKE IT OR NOT, PDP WILL DEFEAT APC WITH 2 VOTES.
[/size]
maybe those two votes go be u and mama peace abi?

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Roland17(m): 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
goofyone:

I laugh in German. Is there a difference between "acceptable" and "official" in your dictionary. Like i don't know what "acceptable" means?? And oga, i said acceptable not official

Then again, you'd probably need to show me where I called you names.

Do you know that the medium of instruction in all IITs in India is English? I'd assume you really don't know. Do u know that all Indian professors need to be able to speak good English, just like their Nigerian counterparts? I'd assume you don't know again. And do u realize not all of them can speak as fluently as you are imagining? Again, I'd assume you have no idea.

I'd just stop here, cos if you knew even the littlest thing about the academic world, you'd know that fluency in English is the last requirement
demanded of any intellectual.

Quit playing this ridiculous game of hide and seek, you have been boxed into a corner, you claimed English is the official language of India and I corrected that fallacious claim as English is only secondary to Hindi and now you are rigmaroling around irrelevant topics, like Hindi is not used in transmitting knowledge from the primary stages to tertiary stages of learning in India..

This is about Nigeria, where professors pass through the Kindergarten stages to tertiary institutions learning with English language and not igbo, Hausa or yoruba, thus there is an expected level of fluency because of how much exposure and experience they gather as they transverse the academic world.

Again, this is not about accents or tones, but basic, I mean basic for a PROFESSOR AND VICE CHANCELLOR OF A FEDERAL UNIVERSITY..

My friend what is littlest?

2 Likes

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by eightsin(m): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
Seun:
It wasn't without glitches oooo. Not at all.

We still appreciate your efforts.

2 Likes

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
Chuksworld:
PENALTY SHOOTOUT!

2 Likes

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Bamz(m): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
The wind of change is here to transform lives. Everyone keep calm.

No matter the outcome, it has been a keenly contested affair and more so quite transparent. It can only get better in the next four years.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by bondingman: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
fighal:
f u check out those western nd northern states won by APC d winning margin is not that big Compared to just one East mentioned
Leave them, by the time they hear d result in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Cross River state, they'll know votes of kano, katsina, sokoto, born, Jigawa etc has been cancelled out

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by eightsin(m): 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
bondingman:

You don't know what's cooking in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Anambra, Abia, Imo, Cross river etc
In most of this states GEJ is leading buhari with over 1.2 million votes

Oboy!! That much?
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by bondingman: 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

Because of the 2 million + coming from katsina and kano.

But I'm also hearing PDP has about 1.4 million votes from Rivers
You've not heard from Anambra n akwa ibom?
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by eightsin(m): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ochillary:
PENALTY SHOOTOUT!

Lol
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Mvens(m): 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
goofyone:

I laugh in German. Is there a difference between "acceptable" and "official" in your dictionary. Like i don't know what "acceptable" means?? And oga, i said acceptable not official

Then again, you'd probably need to show me where I called you names.

Do you know that the medium of instruction in all IITs in India is English? I'd assume you really don't know. Do u know that all Indian professors need to be able to speak good English, just like their Nigerian counterparts? I'd assume you don't know again. And do u realize not all of them can speak as fluently as you are imagining? Again, I'd assume you have no idea.

I'd just stop here, cos if you knew even the littlest thing about the academic world, you'd know that fluency in English is the last requirement demanded of any intellectual.

Una get time ooo. There is no need for all these arguments. You guys should just be a little patient. The winner will soon be announce by our able Proff Jega. Just adjust ya seat belt and enjoy the ride.

2 Likes

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by lloydpras: 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by bxcode(m): 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
Please advise your loved ones to stay indoors as from 8.pm tonight, JEGA saw what was building up and gave time for everyone to be home before the final set of results roll in. Say no to violence no matter the outcome.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by millhouse: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
nice one
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Controlled(f): 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
anonimi:

No painting.......or crayon today.....no picsure grin.......now u ve to get a real job o... grin grin
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by armadeo(m): 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
Men Don log out till 8pm. Oga seun prepare for another massive influx of clicks by 8pm. Its gonna be legend.........wait for it.....

Legendary.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by IYANGBALI: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
Gani Adams don enter 'Gbese'. He must refund Goodluck
Jonathan's change or else... He don fraud Bros, promising him
6 million votes upon the money wey him collect.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Haywhymido(m): 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
ah go stick to my phone,tv plus remote till mr JEGA JILT JONATHAN. #operation JJJ #operation free nigerians frm pdp slavery n corruption. 16yrs no be seresere ooo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45)

The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.