Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result - Politics (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result (167933 Views)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results / Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
Time Done Almost reach.. PdP sharing d votes from d North nd West nd Keeping all the votes from South nd East to themselves.. There is God Oo
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by skentelelady(f): 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
onatisi:
for security reasons . By the time they finish announcing the winner by 10pm,every street will be filled with soldiers to forestall any reaction from anybody . I was even surprised they announced some now,maybe to douse the tension in the country.

We can't even know d winner tonight

Imagine some officers are not in abuja as at now due to distance issues

See rigging strategy from PDP

U have failed honestly
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Skeelzz(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
Wikipedia don talk am...

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
jaybee3:

You aren't alone lovey

I'm sleep deprived

It's Sai Baba for me ooo

Hahaha ... As for me my main concern is the fallout after the results in whatever direction it goes. That is where I am a little bit tensed not really about who gets to win or not.

Naija needs to move forward very quickly from this election season. It has caused havoc and put so many things on a stand still. I want to be able to hit the ground running business wise, not dodging bullets and cutlasses due to post election violence.

I pray everyone accepts who ever gets to be the winner.

8 Likes

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by appini: 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
The final result will still not be out this night!

Better, it will give the PDP enough time to do the needful
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
Wah am i hearing....results wudn't be awt 2nyt
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by BraniacX(m): 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
Kenai:
Hmmmm...
Buhari might ACTUALLY win this.
But whether he does or not, I just have to say, congratulations in advance to the eventual winner.
I hope we as Nigerians, regardless of interest, are fair enough to accept whatever outcome in good faith, and also remove bitterness or childish back-biting in the wake of the announcement.
#VoteNotFight.

My brother cool down and sip some orijin grin

It will be a cold day in hell when buhari wins

Interpretation.........never gonna happen!!
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by onatisi(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
skentelelady:

We can't even know d winner tonight

Imagine some officers are not in abuja as at now due to distance issues

See digging strategy from PDP

U have failed honestly
how do u know some officers are not in abuja ? Do u work with inec ?so jega that called a world press briefing will now tell the whole world again to wait for another 24hrs?please let's be reasonable in our arguments.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Royver(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
This is BULLSH!T angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
obinoral1179:
If nepa like make dey no bring light,my generator set is ready to work. #babanowthatyouarethere. Don't disappoint nigerians and make sure you better the lives of the citizens.
we have light but i don't need their light am gonna fire up my gen Bleep nepa or whatever is their name
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by 989900: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Look what I found cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
have jega started announcing the other results?
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
Mehn high bp won kill me die #up kowa party 5000votes is enough even pej won't get up to that

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Evathyst(f): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
Tired of this endless waiting. JEGA should please announce ds result ASAP.

Na blood dey boil no be water o jere.

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by skentelelady(f): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
onatisi:
how do u know some officers are not in abuja ? Do u work with inec ?so jega that called a world press briefing will now tell the whole world again to wait for another 24hrs?please let's be reasonable in our arguments.

Where are u presently? Not in front of TV I guess

Heard from channel's correspondent in abuja anyways
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by jaybee3(m): 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

Hahaha ... As for me my main concern is the fallout after the results in whatever direction it goes. That is where I am a little bit tensed not really about who gets to win or not.

Naija needs to move forward very quickly from this election season. It has caused havoc and put so many things on a stand still. I want to be able to hit the ground running business wise, not dodging bullets and cutlasses due to post election violence.

I pray everyone accepts who ever gets to be the winner.

That's the koko my guy

Fingers crossed it won't get to that so hopefully they will do the sensible thing

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by sparkleRed(f): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
I dey here
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by onatisi(m): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
skentelelady:

Where are u presently? Not in front of TV I guess

Heard from channel's correspondent in abuja anyways
ok then I sincerely apologize
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by kristen12(f): 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
Its past 8 already. Warris happening......
Warris the meaning of this?

2 Likes

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by CyberWolf: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
Oya time done reach na angry
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Seun(m): 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by lalasticlala(m): 9:27am On Mar 31, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45)

The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.