Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,974 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Interview with bank - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Interview with bank (1156 Views)

The Cable Newspaper Interview With Jarus / Interview With Ericsson Nigeria For An Internship Position,what Should I Expect? / Interview With Co-founder, Ayodeji Adewumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview with bank by 2co: 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2009
guys,i did an interview wit zenith recently.after apt test and a sucessful interview,wat r my chances,pls guys reply,pls post ur reply guys.
Re: Interview with bank by 2co: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2009
wow
Re: Interview with bank by FBS: 1:49pm On Jan 27, 2009
well, no one can tell you exactly. But if the position is meant to be yours, it is certain that you will get it.
Re: Interview with bank by server34(m): 9:55pm On Feb 06, 2009
2co:

guys,i did an interview wit zenith recently.after apt test and a sucessful interview,wat r my chances,pls guys reply,pls post ur reply guys.
How do you want us to know ur chances? Na we interview u?

But really, if u had passed the test, and had a SUCCESSFUL interview, ur chances are 100%. Just hold on okay, they will call you. But keep applying for other opportunities.
Re: Interview with bank by manifest1(m): 6:33pm On Feb 08, 2009
Know What recruiters are looking for or get your CV looked past and NEVER know what it takes to succeed in the interview

(1) (Reply)

. / Tax Accountants Or Analysts Please? / A Thread For Those Seeking Siwes/industrial Training Placements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.