Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

The Home And Away Advantage In This Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Home And Away Advantage In This Election. (530 Views)

Sokoto Police Commissioner At The Home Of Shiite Leader. PICS / This Road Leads To The Home Of Former Minister Of Labour And Productivity (pics) / 18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Home And Away Advantage In This Election. by Mcmooney(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
OK so far PDP won the first leg with a powerful strike from their striker Enugu. But APC luckily scored an away goal from their towering striker Kano. This match is becoming enthralling. So far players like Kogi, Kwara, Oyo, Osun, etc are making the away team proud. Whereas players like Ekiti, Nassarawa, Taraba are dazzling for the home team. Waiting for the second half which will continue by 8pm with the results from major Northern states, APC set to play at home this time. I see the spirit of away goal rule which affected Chelsea and Arsenal in Champions League.

Jega and his people should just announce APC and PDP, other parties can check their result on Linda Ikeji or INEC notice board and stop wasting our time, we are burning diesel and petrol to watch this faa.
Who is with me on this?
My verdict

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News From Inec!!! / Hilarious: APC Replies PDP With Bible / Presidential Election Results So Far - APC Still Leading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.