Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,943 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 - Politics (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 (222379 Views)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 / Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators / Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (70) (Go Down)

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by nnemak(m): 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
Time to sleep.. when I get up by tomorrow Jega should be done with part 4 grin

3 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Exigency: 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Behold, the expressions and feelings of dumb asss, failed to evolve Neanderthals.

Instead of using this opportunity to chase both GEJ and any remnant of the old ways out of office and provide a suitable replacement, y'all fvckers elect to go back, back in time.

So no Fashola, no duke, no el rufai, the best y'all can do is an 80 year old coup plotter that can barely stand.

Obama went into office young looking and is coming out all frail, talk less of an illeterate, old, despotic coup plotter.

I swear, when I say most Nigerians are dafft, people don't believe me. So hey, enjoy your 4 years. I am sure that by that time Nigeria would be a paradise flowing with milk and honey, 24 hours light and flowing water, all thanks to the 80 year old general.

Retarrds!

There are issues about political alignments and strategizing that you seem to have deliberately chosen to ignore. APC is the coming together of 2 parties. There was a very transparent primaries involving candidates who will be widely acceptable for now, this present moment in order to capture power. Once that is done then they will work on the next phase which is consolidation. We will all know if the strategy is working or not in a couple of hours.

But then we are Africans and especially the Yoruba and Houses, we respect our elders and we allow them to lead the way and show us how to navigate the terrain. We watch and learn so that when we take over from them, we are prepared and confident. To us age is not a crime. Instead it come with wisdom which can be tapped into by all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by ayukdaboss(m): 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
[size=14pt]A family friend of mine asked me why a born-again Christian Like me Voted For Buhari?? I asked her, "IS NIGERIA A CHURCH??" .... She kept quiet.
Then, I asked her who she voted for? She said she voted for the person her heart accepted.... (I got the message).....Then, I told her I didn't go to the polling unit with my heart, rather, I went with my head, cos if I had gone with my heart, I would have voted on sentiments, but because I went with my head, I voted objectively. She asked me, "What if Buhari doesn't perform? I asked her; WHAT IF HE PERFORMS? grin
She kept quiet...... ‪#‎endofdiscussion‬....

Moral of the story ----> Sai Buhari grin
[/size]

80 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Bosville(m): 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
I see buhari wining
Change is here
#bosville

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by ikbnice(m): 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
let not pro-PDP/GEJ get worked up so soon. Wait till d end .
*SITTING ON THE FENCE*
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by adanduka: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
orimion:
Watching you people fight over the result of the east and north just made me realize how proud I am to be a south westerner. None of the south western state's result has been a contention. While the north voted for apc and the south pdp, it's mixed in the south west. Even in 2011 when acn won all the states(except ondo), we still voted for pdp because we just don't vote for the party, we vote for who we think can do it. And in 2015, those who think he fumbled voted for apc and those who were satisfied still voted for him. Proudly south westerner

Story!
Most of you voted for Osibanjo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by deeptesting(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
Chai! Etisalat just told me i have 100MB left, no DSTV, now my internet will soon go off... Chai what a life?
Is this the best way to usher me into the new dawn? I am hopeful that "NEVER AGAIN" will i pay DSTV bill and i will not be connected, "NEVER AGAIN" will Etisalat rip me off, half way using the internet to get election result and i am being warned that i have 100MB left.

Sai Buhari!
Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by naijaboiy: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
gringrin

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by sandrahnaub(f): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
And d winner is sai

Jega b fast na
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Babyosisi unlike you some of us do care about this country and what goes on in it. If you loved this country so much you would have been here rather you ran for so called greener pastures in the US. I personally have 2 home investments in the USA, 1 in Philly and another in Nevada yet I am more here than there and right now i am here to ensure i observe my civic duties. Please stop talking crap and reasoning like poo because that is what you are doing. We know where Nigeria was pre 2011 and we know where we are today and yes we say JONATHAN MUST GO. With one voice the down trodden have spoken and are still speaking. I am not one of the down trodden but i empathize with them as what affects one will soon affect all if not properly tackled.
Please get off NL if you want to be sarcastic and crude. Your type is not appreciated here madam ITK

OMG you for no answer her naa..

the girl no get sense at aaaallll

trust me, na form she dea form... i know their type
they r the type tht go in2 a restaurant to buy coke, nd they will take like 20 pics

9 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
chidekings:
posterity will judge Nigerians,because today they commited the most dangerous mistake.

Jona was bad,but buhari is chaos personified.

Time will tell.

Lets wait till next six months,we will all regret the decisions we made.

All is well

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by sinizia: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
slimmy05:
We already have 1.4million from Rivers, remaining 4.6million. It will dawn on you in a couple of hours cheesy
[img]http://media20./media/bSllM1kdw7C7e/giphy.gif?w=320[/img]

3 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by successhunter: 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
kendrick9:
Pdp should reject this result.
its very clear apc rigged these elections in the north... we reject buhari

What about those crazy votes am hearing from rivers... Abeg , origin drink still remain o. If you don't mind.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by mizzy007(m): 10:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
Am sure by now my igbo brodas wld av seen d importance of polygamous family.. In kano one family can have upto 250ppl.. Say no 2 family planning

3 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by lozanni(m): 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
pinky123:
Make way pls.
I just want to write my name on the sands of time.
I was here

PINKY 123.
Thank u

Make way for the landlady. You are most welcome. lolz.

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by 9jii(m): 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
E bi like se Jega don Sleep na we jus de here.

Suen do something oo
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by simdam500(m): 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
Somebody said jega used the break to check if his family are on their way to the airport. Lmaaaaoooo

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
#JEGANGSTAR
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by kunlexist(m): 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
Make I sha write something..........
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by ojdollars(m): 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
I'm Happy for The General - Love from Syracuse, New York - United States. We are in support of your Government Sir, God keep you strong for the next two terms.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by MrCEO69(m): 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
iKoksi:

Bro we had failed to protect their future let them do it themselves. i'll vote buhari if i was a toddler.
so that isnt rigging.. wat is ur diff with stealing is corruption... greatest fool of the century
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Vikky014(f): 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
Christlaik:

Yeah. drigin by APC in d NE is being rig-balanced by PDP in SE. D nation is still safely lockd down for continuity
#GEJ till 2019
HMMMM.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by symbian03(m): 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Babyosisi unlike you some of us do care about this country and what goes on in it. If you loved this country so much you would have been here rather you ran for so called greener pastures in the US. I personally have 2 home investments in the USA, 1 in Philly and another in Nevada yet I am more here than there and right now i am here to ensure i observe my civic duties. Please stop talking crap and reasoning like poo because that is what you are doing. We know where Nigeria was pre 2011 and we know where we are today and yes we say JONATHAN MUST GO. With one voice the down trodden have spoken and are still speaking. I am not one of the down trodden but i empathize with them as what affects one will soon affect all if not properly tackled.
Please get off NL if you want to be sarcastic and crude. Your type is not appreciated here madam ITK

Baba oh! chop knuckle sir. May you never be cut short.

8 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by 50calibre(m): 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
Yeah my account is back!! I don't know what the hell happened, I had to jump through hoops to reclaim it.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by tunde1200(m): 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
unite4real:

Have u asked why president Jonathan voted 90 years old Robert Mugabe as Africa Union chairman?

Have you asked why South Africans voted a 70 years old mandela who just left prison after 27 years?

Can you describe your own father if he is about 70 years as a no brainer?

Help me teller ammm oooo

If you haven't, please do else you shut up.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by rusher14: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Babyosisi unlike you some of us do care about this country and what goes on in it. If you loved this country so much you would have been here rather you ran for so called greener pastures in the US. I personally have 2 home investments in the USA, 1 in Philly and another in Nevada yet I am more here than there and right now i am here to ensure i observe my civic duties. Please stop talking crap and reasoning like poo because that is what you are doing. We now where Nigeria was pre 2011 and we know where we are today and yes we say JONATHAN MUST GO. With one voice the down trodden have spoken and are still speaking. I am not one of the down trodden but i empathize with them as what affects one will soon affect all if not properly tackled.
For some strange reason she tends to think each and every change agent is impoverished, untravelled or a bigot.

Some people do actually think we've had the most incompetent leader ever (And that says a lot)... So, we kick to the kerb by way of our votes and our voices the one who's made it difficult for the common man.

Go home to Otuoke Mr. President, go home.

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Akainzo(m): 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
jomonic:
South South and South East total 11 states. So far Buhari has not made up to 25% in these states. If the trend continues, I think it will!!! buhari can only make 25% in no more than 20 states. He Won't win

He is required to score 25% in 2/3 of the states, thus he can afford not to have 25% in 1/3 of the states. That means, he can afford not to meet the 25% in 13 States, so even if he doesn't get it in the entire SE and SS (11 States + 2 more) he will still be declared the winner.

So please learn your Maths and Constitution.

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by donbenie(m): 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
jomonic:
South South and South East total 11 states. So far Buhari has not made up to 25% in these states. If the trend continues, I think it will!!! buhari can only make 25% in no more than 20 states. He Won't win
Buhari doesn't have to get 25% from these states to win,he needs 25% of votes from 24 states,do the maths..

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Sanchez01: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
[size=15pt]To save time, INEC should ask the other parties to purchase INEC result checker while their results should be uploaded on the INEC portal. grin angry angry[/size]
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by harbeemx(m): 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
25 percentage tho'

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Emteebee(m): 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
Out of all the states remaining, I'm more interested in seeing that of rivers state.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Haywhymido(m): 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
nigerians arent smiling to pdp ooo. As i siddon here, i just dey wonder what will be going thru d myds of parrot (ffk n fayose)ryt now. Second half go soon begin una go hear am, knockout frm nigerians to pdp is unstoppable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (70)

List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.