Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 (222221 Views)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 / Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators / Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70) (Go Down)

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by dollarlander: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
This is getting serious
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by naijaboiy: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
Nepa should behave themselves na angry

***Meanwhile*** gringrin

6 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by darisgod(m): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
Tension dey high now

Uncle Seun is smiling to d bank

In oda news

APC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Change!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by tosyne2much(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
Seun I dare you to deactivate my account if Buhari doesn't win this election

3 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by ozo13(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
grin
CORTANA:
seun who did you vote for?
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by freshness2020: 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
Don baba Jay...
We ur followers dey ur back..no shakement..its Gej to nothing.

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by vizboy(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
Inec make una give us result now which kind wahala be this
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by WASMOG(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
grin
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by legendsilver(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
Enugu I hail una o! grin
No void vote at all cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by AmicableEd: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
As announced by the Returning officer of Kano state...
AA - 426
ACPN - 778
AD - 708
ADC - 657
APA - 2,770
APC - 1,903,999
CPP - 1,552
HOPE -292
KOWA - 288
NCP - 697
PDP - 215, 779
PPN - 485
UDP - 234
UPP - 156
Total valid votes - 2,128,821
Rejected votes - 43,626
Total votes cast - 2,172, 447
See others
http://www.kemifilani.com/2015/03/nigeriadecides-inec-announces-winner-of.html
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Strongbest(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hmmmm, the suspense is getting too much. They should just announce the final result already.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by DrTeeee(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
This is clearly going to be a tough one! A night to remember! Sips coffee to relieve building tension! grin
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by tola9ja: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
[size=18pt]see stupid message mtn send to me [/size]

Hello, I am Goodluck Jonathan. On Saturday vote for me. I am committed to make Nigeria the envy of the world. Together let's vote to move Nigeria forward.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by CyberWolf: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jega oooohhh angry
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by dominique(f): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
Prof Jega let's get started already!!!!
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by rastamouse: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jega is having fun while Nigerians shi.t in their pants

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by DecencyLady(f): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
watching...

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by momodub: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2015
shocked lets go there make we put disk 2 of this home video
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Olanireti(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
We are hear again. Everybody wants Change.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by uzeba(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
Motolank:

You mean
lol
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
grin grin grin

AlfaSeltzer:
8pm Nigerian time.

We all know what that means.

See you tomorrow.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by eleko1: 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
Make dey release SS/SE result biko
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
The deadliest civil WAR breaks out all of us ranting here APC and PDP note that the elites you are fighting for on social media will survive with their families but you and i will be refugees in Benin Republic and other countries if we survive it,and they will still sit at a peace accord meeting somewhere in Ghana ,South Africa or the U.N to still decide your fate and fly back their families with their private jets to continue using those who survived,if i may ask where are their children? they are all abroad in safe keeping,Nigerian youths listen and listen good,we have only one Nigeria,what the RADIO did to Rwanda is what SOCIAL MEDIA IS DOING TO NIGERIA NOW,the worst CIVIL WAR IN THE HISTORY OF AFRICA AND MANKIND IS IMMINENT,we are all pushing NIGERIA TO WAR,there will be no winners or losers,Nigeria ,you and i will lose atlast,the U.S/ the West promised SYRIA and LIBYA better life where they would be free from dictators and corrupt leadership, today you can see how free these countries are,Iraq inclusive after Sadam,Americans are safe in their country happy and laughing over the suffering they have caused using divisive propaganda to destroy them,Nigerians be warned a great WAR is at hand all of us here might not be alive to tell the story but i bet you ,all the elites and their children will be alive to tell the story.You and i don't own oil wells and private jets,then what are we fighting for.They want you to be counted as casualties so there would be a case .Please say no to violence if GEJ wins he wont feed his village if Buhari wins he wont feed his village,and nothing will change ,there was no time a govt will solve all your problems.There are more beggars and homeless people in the U.S than Nigeria even in Obamas backyard in Chicago homeless people queue up for food hand outs daily.STOP PUSHING NIGERIA TO WAR WITH SO MUCH HATE ON SOCIAL MEDIA BE WARNED OF WHAT THE RADIO DID TO RWANDA. We might not live to tell the STORY.Lets preach LOVE and KINDNESS. Ple

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by redmist(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
How many people Waka com this thread...
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
Them never start o
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Royver(m): 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
PResent grin
Where Jega angry
Let's do this!
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by weconnect: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
Shey bi I dey here
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by mickkywatsnaira(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
Wic state next ,abeg no time
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by farem: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
THIS IS THE REALITY!

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Heineken(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
With the power conferred on Me as the INEC Chairman.. I hereby declare GMB as the winner of the 2015 presidential election.. Congratulations boss.

5 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by falconey(m): 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Seun I dare you to deactivate my account if Buhari doesn't win this election
double dare!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (70)

List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.