Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 - Politics (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 (222318 Views)

Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 3 / Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators / Edwin Clark Asks Jega To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (70) (Go Down)

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
smokey12345:
well pdp are not dumb mofos its because of the margin in Rivers that Amechi is givin problem but i know pdp will not do the same with Kano margin
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by dlex21(m): 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
Longest 10mins ever

3 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by slimyem: 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
themodernman:
Straight to Otuoke!!!. The man that had no shoes...

#goodbyetoasorock cheesy
Mister!!!!
...this your ginger ehen....
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
redcliff:
After Akwa Ibom, Delta and Rivers, I do not think there is any other chip PDP has to throw into this game anymore. Its obvious that Akwa Ibom was out rightly rigged!

Akpabio is one of the few bright lights in the PDP. He has done well.

Unlike some other PDP governors.....Suswam especially.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
I just moved from my bed to the floor... This is interesting...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Antell95(m): 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
IMO
bushdoc9919:

And you know something....it is partly you Nigerian's fault....MR pdp supporter.

You PDPIans could have done much better....and not just you PDPians .....all Nigerians.

You could have put your leaders to work for you, instead of playing ''Us vs them''.

If you had done so.......perhaps PDP would have had a landslide.

Democracy is a process. It does not exist for you to put your brother in power.....it exists for you to make sure that the leader you put in power works hard for you. And not just the man in the capital....but the man in your village, state and LGA.

Have you been paying attention to how your state is being run? Your LGA? Does life begin and end in Abuja?

Me....the same way I fire PDP na the same way I go fire APC....Because.....democracy to me is not Hausas vs Igbos....but how well we can make our country work. And sadly, I seem to be the only Nigerian in this country who holds such a view! angry

Bro you re not d only one!

That's patriotism.

Rather than ethnic nd religious bullshit by VDV ethugs!

I love Nigeria wholeheartedly.

4 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by shorexng: 10:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
onatisi:
I can't believe nigerians don't see the dangers ahead . By the time nigerians realize what is happening and what has happened it maybe too late . Gej may not be a fantastic president but buhari certainly isn't a better option,but it seems nigerians want to test and try him,so no problem,let's do it . Majority certainly carries the vote.

Cry me a river.

Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by ChinemeOkpan: 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
onatisi:
I can't believe nigerians don't see the dangers ahead . By the time nigerians realize what is happening and what has happened it maybe too late . Gej may not be a fantastic president but buhari certainly isn't a better option,but it seems nigerians want to test and try him,so no problem,let's do it . Majority certainly carries the vote.

Onatisi please dont heat up the polity.

Nigerians have voted and made their choice. Thanks sir

8 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Ozenko(m): 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
IMO b careful or Yellow card
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
18 more to go...

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by ayukdaboss(m): 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
God Bless Owelle for delivering over 133k votes to APC in Imo State. PDP how far nah?? Your South Eastern states are yet to overturn the almost 4 million deficit, remember there's still Zamfara, Kebbi, Gombe, Sokoto, Lagos et al in the bag for APC grin

10 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by tunde1200(m): 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
dadaic:

YOU DON'T GET IT. PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF JONAH. HE HAD ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO PROOF HIMSELF RIGHT, HE DIDN'T. IMAGINE MY COUSIN TELLING ME HE WOULD DIE IF JONAH ISN'T THERE, HE WORKS IN NIMASA, AND I AM UNEMPLOYED, NOW IMAGINE BECAUSE JONAH MAY LOOSE POWER, HE BELIEVES HE MAY LOOSE POWER, BECAUSE HE WORKS DIRECTLY WITH THE DG OF NIMASA. WE ARE TIRED OF JONAH ABEG. LET ANYONE ENTER, I WILL BE GLAD IF ANYTHING ENTERS SEF, EVEN IF IT IS A NON LIVING THING, BUT NOT JONAH ABEG.

See well reasoning human
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Biggty(m): 11:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
Apc did well in Imo state

8 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by ritoto(f): 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Sai Baba! Wind of change is blowing seriously. I WAS HERE 30/3/2015.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by bayocanny: 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
naijaboiy:

How can you be so stùpid? undecided

People like you who make noise after struggling to travel out ain't even worth shìt over there.

Just shut the fhuuck up and face your struggles over there and stop acting like someone who just escaped from poverty.
guy is too much nah, that person na married woman, anyway babyosisi, u sef shouldnt have talk like that
Tool undecided
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by bokohalal(m): 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Up Rochas! Our future President has delivered.

6 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by DeCritique(m): 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Imo State next!

APC: 133, 253

PDP: 559, 185

Congratulations to the PDP
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by CaptainAmerica1: 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hey dumbo, how many voters are in Akwa Ibom and how many in Kano
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Sweetguy25: 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
I feel ashamed to be an Imo state man. Please vote out rochas!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by eagleonearth(m): 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
slimmy05:
We are PDP, we are calm, we will surely win

GEJ2019
no 419 dreamers street, fool's paradise, dts ur location bro.
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by DICON2: 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
I dunno aw GEJ will win oooooo
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by SirShymexx: 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
50calibre:
Yeah my account is back!! I don't know what the hell happened, I had to jump through hoops to reclaim it.

How did you log on?

Brev, I tried my personal VPN, tried the work one, kept changing my IP, tried my real IP and phones, and kept changing computers to see if my MAC address was blocked - all to no avail.

Then I thought it probably had to do with some technicals problems loool. Had to use some NL code to jailbreak the darn thing - peakkkk!

These fvckers don't want me to clown GEJ before he heads back to his natural habitat in the creeks.

I need to take a deep breath and relax for now till the final results, before I unleash the gifs I set aside for today loool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
2.3million APC - rivers 1.4million = 900,000 cheesy e go shock una oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile, we are PDP, we are calm, we will surely win.

GEJ2019

2 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by brownlord: 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
januzaj:
BABYOSISI DON SUFFER FOR THIS THREAD.....ALL D RESPECT DON GO....WELL NOKIA 3310C WAS LIKE IPHONE 6 IN EARLY 2000s....

Wicked
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by THUNDER4real(m): 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
If Boko hari wins, Nigeria should be made ungovernable for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by januzaj(m): 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
BARCANISTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
CHUKWUDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
TIT
SEVERUSSNAPE
TEMITEMI1
QUOTE ME IF YOU CAN
PICK YOUR CHOICE

5 Likes

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by Funjosh(m): 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
babyosisi:

FYI I live in the USA and have done so a while
All my siblings and nieces and nephews are here
It won't cost me even one cone of ice cream whoever you elect
Na visit I dey visit una
The only people I have in Nigeria are my beloved parents who come and go as they wish and all it will cost are plane tickets and they are here
Whatever you people get you take
Wont cost me sleep one bit

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by StevDesmond(m): 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Congrats our president elect Buhari. Some of us who doubted u plz sir do well and prove us wrong. Nigeria wins
Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by choix007(m): 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
ayukdaboss:
God Bless Owelle for delivering over 133k votes to APC in Imo State. PDP how far nah?? Your South Eastern states are yet to overturn the almost 4 million deficits, remember there's still Zamfara, Kebbi, Gombe, Sokoto, Lagos et al in the bag for APC grin

Please add Benue....18 States to go

1 Like

Re: Jega To Announce Presidential Election Results: Part 2 by BraniacX(m): 11:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
masseratti:
the figure wont corresponde cos trhey have rigged it,how come Akwa Ibom a state not with the population size of Alimosho lga have more voters than Lagos?

Cry me a river

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (70)

List Of Private Jet Owners In Nigeria (pictures) / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.