Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,224 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

My View Of Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My View Of Politics (320 Views)

View Of BIAFRA From An EDO Perceptive / Aerial View Of Lekki Via Drone Camera / My View On Buhari's Wife And Her Evil N137 Million IDP Donation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My View Of Politics by Nobody: 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich, by promising to protect each from the other In politics,
your enemies can't hurt you, but your friends will kill you. And also Honesty in politics is much like oxygen. The higher up you go, the scarcer it becomes. I also believe the word politics is derived from the word poly, meaning many, and the word tics, meaning blood sucking parasites.
so what all the fuss about election that brings nothing more than violence undecided
Re: My View Of Politics by osamaBUSH(m): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
You are nat far from the truth. But stil SAI.................. wink u kw na
Re: My View Of Politics by osamaBUSH(m): 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
You are not far from the truth. But stil SAI.................. wink u kw na

(1) (Reply)

Enough Of Tinubu Tax Collecting (#TTC) / Morning News / Buhari To Probe 'missing' $20 Billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.