Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,603 members, 7,851,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:46 PM

Elections To End In A Run-off;nigerians Should Get Ready To Vote In 7 Days Time - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elections To End In A Run-off;nigerians Should Get Ready To Vote In 7 Days Time (1278 Views)

INEC Is Plotting To Release Results Elections To Favour APC- Wike / Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East / Jonathan Postponed Elections To Frustrate Buhari'– New York Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Elections To End In A Run-off;nigerians Should Get Ready To Vote In 7 Days Time by chronique(m): 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
This election is heading to a run-off;Nigerians should get ready for elections in another 7 days. I don't think Buhari will meet the 25% in 2/3 of the states lost. That automatically calls for a run-off. Now,mark my words;if it ends in a run-off,PDP will carry the day.
Re: Elections To End In A Run-off;nigerians Should Get Ready To Vote In 7 Days Time by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 30, 2015
See this guys. 2/3 of 36 states = 24states.

Lets agree Buhari wont get up to 25% in SS and SE states totalling 11 states

36-11 = 25

The states Buhari has lost in other parts, he has managed mors than 25%. So forget about runoff cos i dont see where Buhari wont get 25% in the North after getting more in Plateau state.
Re: Elections To End In A Run-off;nigerians Should Get Ready To Vote In 7 Days Time by tosin2013: 11:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
You obviously have no iota of d laws guiding this election. GMB has won already

You don't like it, g n d grin

3 Likes

Re: Elections To End In A Run-off;nigerians Should Get Ready To Vote In 7 Days Time by chronique(m): 11:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
If it's 2/3 in all the states,then Buhari has already won. But if it's 2/3 in states lost,then we can have a run-off. At the end,whoever wins,we hope there won't be violence. I voted for GEJ out of my conscience and the fact that crooks like OBJ,Tinubu,Atiku and the likes were supporting him(buhari),made it so impossible for me to look his way even for a second. I only wish GEJ had used his 4 years in developing the south and south-east,rather than trying to please the northerners. Whatever He can do to appease them(the south-south and south-east) before leaving,He should do,to compensiate them.
Harbioollah:
See this guys. 2/3 of 36 states = 24states.

Lets agree Buhari wont get up to 25% in SS and SE states totalling 11 states

36-11 = 25

The states Buhari has lost in other parts, he has managed mors than 25%. So forget about runoff cos i dont see where Buhari wont get 25% in the North after getting more in Plateau state.
Re: Elections To End In A Run-off;nigerians Should Get Ready To Vote In 7 Days Time by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 31, 2015
chronique:
If it's 2/3 in all the states,then Buhari has already won. But if it's 2/3 in states lost,then we can have a run-off. At the end,whoever wins,we hope there won't be violence. I voted for GEJ out of my conscience and the fact that crooks like OBJ,Tinubu,Atiku and the likes were supporting him(buhari),made it so impossible for me to look his way even for a second. I only wish GEJ had used his 4 years in developing the south and south-east,rather than trying to please the northerners. Whatever He can do to appease them(the south-south and south-east) before leaving,He should do,to compensiate them.

Its 2/3 of the total Nigerian states. It doesnt matter the regions where it comes from.

Bro, your conscience is a bad one. I'll take Tinubu, Obj, Atiku and the likes over Bode george, Alamesieya, FFK, stealer oduah, Kashamu anyday

4 Likes

Re: Elections To End In A Run-off;nigerians Should Get Ready To Vote In 7 Days Time by chronique(m): 12:17am On Mar 31, 2015
No;my conscience isn't a bad one. If you actually know much about the people you posted,you wouldn't say that. But then again,I just feel it's your emotions making you pick them over the others. In terms of money stolen fromt he treasury,the likes of Tinubu,Obj,Atiku,are far ahead of alamiesigha,Bode George or FFK. Buruji kashamu and Bola Tinubu are colleagues in the pharmaceutical business(drug biz);ask anyone who knows much about their underground dealings.
Harbioollah:

Its 2/3 of the total Nigerian states. It doesnt matter the regions where it comes from.

Bro, your conscience is a bad one. I'll take Tinubu, Obj, Atiku and the likes over Bode george, Alamesieya, FFK, stealer oduah, Kashamu anyday
Re: Elections To End In A Run-off;nigerians Should Get Ready To Vote In 7 Days Time by slybe: 12:21am On Mar 31, 2015
He should allocate projects to compensate those regions before he exits the seat if he looses.

(1) (Reply)

Why Ibos Cannot Have The Senate Presidency In The Incoming Administration / Hon Emeka Anohu; The New Face Of Ihiala / Boko Haram General Tukur Yusuf Buratai Is Appointed As The Commander (MNJTF)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.