Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads (78868 Views)

Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust / WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by bawz012(m): 6:51am On Mar 31, 2015
bottom line is that every prospective presidential candidate in Nigeria now knows that 8yrs ain't a guarantee... u mess up, u get kicked in the butt... Nigeria decides

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by draypyper(m): 6:52am On Mar 31, 2015
armadeo:
Of course
Omo ehn, u play Mortal Kombat like crazy, nice on bro grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by lapo(m): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2015
Valwezzy:
I'll kill myself and Run Away if Buhari win..
#TeamGEJ
You can't run when you are dead smiley
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by Vikky014(f): 7:02am On Mar 31, 2015
Valwezzy:
#TeamGEJ
hmmmm. pls ooo. hope u r joking
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by Vikky014(f): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2015
KelvinC1:
When the GUY doing the sign Language for INEC heard APC'S Kano result.. The guy did the CATHOLIC SIGN OF THE CROSS.. All i know is.. GEJ will win.. And you will be shocked and be Like WOW.. JEGA was employed by PDP so automatically JEGA is PDP.. Calm down e go do una Like FILM TRICK gagan gagan.. My number is +2348038036200.. Don't call me now.. Call me when JEGA announces GEJ as winner.. Then you will know i said so.. PDP vote will rise over-NIGHT Like IJEBU GARRI.. #ADOYII..
HMMMMMM. ARE U SURE
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by Samunosuke(m): 7:14am On Mar 31, 2015
Can someone tell me how to log back in to nairaland? Had to go dig up a browser i was logged into, that i haven't used in ages just to post this. I was forcefully logged out last night during the election result stampede and i don't know who I should sacrifice and to what deity in other to log back in.

Edit: Just discovered opera mini wasn't showing the verification page for the code login. My bad. All good now.
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by KanwuliaJara: 7:20am On Mar 31, 2015
Is he leading with child brides and grooms? grin

Cows or goats? undecided
JEG for JEG!!!! cool

The rezot nefa come out? angry
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 31, 2015
Valwezzy:
#TeamGEJ
...don't die for your untested belief for you may be so wrong...
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 31, 2015
nzeadachie:
[img][/img] YOU CAN CALL ME WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS GO AND HELP YOUR PEOPLE FOR COCOA FARM BECAUSE BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE ONE NIGERIA, IT'S GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA MOREOVER NIGERIA EXPIRED ON 31 DEC 2014 ((((((((((((((BIAFRA))))))))))))))))))))) LOADING
ain't you tired of all dis dreaming? dsame. way uaf being dreaming since goodluck prepar for election oga oooo...biafra kooo

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 31, 2015
Valwezzy:
#TeamGEJ
Goodluck with all that, you wont be missed. Buhari is your next president

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by DTaj: 7:41am On Mar 31, 2015
A lot of questions remain unanswered o:

1. What happened to foolish Gani Adam's 6 million OPC members? He promised to deliver for Jona and got N6 billion pipeline protection contract for his thugs who terrorized Lagosians with guns recently...

2. What happened to the shameless band in Afenifere (people like Yinka Odumakin, Femi Okunrounmu, Ayo Adebanjo, and their co-travelers). They all failed in their states!

3. What happened to the 'divine Oduduwa prayers' in Ile-Ife when corrupt, shameless, contractor-in-chief, Ooni of Ife, gathered some Obas to pray for Jona? They failed in Osun!

4. What happened to Jona's several 'meetings and 'town hall gatherings' with Nollywood stars (Kate Henshaw, Segun Arinze- is he still an actor, lol?, Monalisa Chinda), sports stars (Kanu, Okocha and co), comedians (Ali Baba, Chief Zebrudaya, Bovi, senseless Gordons who wished Buhari dead), and musicians (Sheyi Shay, D'Banj, KC). They and their families don't have PVCs?

JONATHAN HAS BEEN SCAMMED BIG TIME! All the N25 billion spent in Lagos over 2 weeks gone with the wind!

Chai, chai, chai! In careless loud-mouth Patience Jonathan's voice!!!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by DTaj: 7:44am On Mar 31, 2015
Vikky014:

Don't mind the TANoid tout. If he kills himself because of Buhari's impending win, he couldn't have been able to run nah, lol! He either kills himself or stay alive and run away. He can't do both! These Jonathan supporters are just as daft as the Clueless One, Jonathan!

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by kennymeritus: 7:58am On Mar 31, 2015
I HAVE DISCOVERED IN LIFE THAT SOMETIMES ONE MAY BE MYOPIC TO KNOW WHAT IS GOOD. ALL THAT GLITTER IS NO GOLD. the political heroe of yesterday may be rejected tomorrow .MY PRAYER FOR NIGERIA IS FATHER PLS LET YOUR WILL BE DONE IN NIGERIA .OBVIOUSLY WE NEED A CHANGE BUT WHO /WHERE IS THE MESSIAH TO LEAD US TO THE PROMISE LAND. NIGERIA HAS DECIDED BUT THE QUESTION IS DID NIGERIA GET IT RIGHT?
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by oges(m): 7:58am On Mar 31, 2015
Fix wetin? OYO!
Don't worry Mr president the south south result isn't out yet and you know....[/quote]
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by charispersnifid: 8:00am On Mar 31, 2015
Valwezzy:
#TeamGEJ
like MamaPiss like fan, I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide. iiiiiiissh
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2015
nzeadachie:
THAT'S YOU, BUT AM TELLING YOU THAT BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA
Before you mention war!

Think about Sierra Leone, Liberia, Syria, Libya, Iraq and Democratic Republic of Congo.
Think about the Arab spring and the fact that it yielded not even a single positive result.

Ponder who the biggest losers in those wars were or are as the case maybe. The answer is ordinary citizens.

So think carefully before you think about violence after today's results!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by ojosegun2011(m): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2015
Now that Buhari is lwading, there is relative peace, if by share luck the tide changes towards Jonathan they will start to spit fire and brimstone. Anyway we are waiting for the remaining 18 States and hoping for the best from God Almighty that knows it all. Congratulations, Nigerians for a peaceful conduct of election fir the first time in history.
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by Valwezzy: 8:16am On Mar 31, 2015
lapo:

There will always be a first time..I guess I'll break the jinx by running when the time comes grin
lapo:

There will always be a first time..I guess I'll break the jinx by running when the time comes
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by Valwezzy: 8:19am On Mar 31, 2015
Vikky014:

U think am that stupid to die bcus of Politricks.

Was only joking joor grin
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by Valwezzy: 8:21am On Mar 31, 2015
charispersnifid:

like MamaPiss like fan, I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide. iiiiiiissh
gringringrin
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by Valwezzy: 8:24am On Mar 31, 2015
DTaj:

Don't mind the TANoid tout. If he kills himself because of Buhari's impending win, he couldn't have been able to run nah, lol! He either kills himself or stay alive and run away. He can't do both! These Jonathan supporters are just as daft as the Clueless One, Jonathan!

Mumu.. you can't even Discern the Humor behind that Comment..
U think am that silly to die bcus of Politricks
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by Valwezzy: 8:26am On Mar 31, 2015
kropotkin2:
Goodluck with all that, you wont be missed. Buhari is your next president

gringrin..Buhari can never Rule Nigeria Againgringrin
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by Godiloveu(f): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2015
Crocz:
GMB takes a lead of 2,032,226 votes into tomorrow...now that's some magnitude of as.s wooping and that's without states like Sokoto, Bauchi, Borno, Kebbi, Niger and co. Oboi! shocked

Omo na incumbent GMB wan disgrace like this? shocked...have mercy na cry

GEJ be like...

love ur signature
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by dhorlipizzu(m): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2015
Valwezzy:
#TeamGEJ
#shoroNiyen?
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by bashir(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2015
babyosisi:
[size=18pt]Let me not see any threads on this forum about Buhari's poor performance and about how things are hard for you people o[/size]
[size=18pt]Let the joy many of you feel today remain o[/size]

What are you Rush Limbaugh or what?

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by rhymxkid(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2015
Valwezzy:

There will always be a first time..I guess I'll break the jinx by running when the time comes grin

There will always be a first time..I guess I'll break the jinx by running when the time comes

This just confirms that this would prolly be what u would do at the end..maybe u should get ur shoes and tracksuit ready while we get our candles and black clothes ready!!
Oga na joke i dey o!!
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by Valwezzy: 8:50am On Mar 31, 2015
dhorlipizzu:
#shoroNiyen?

Oya mi lenu Ooogringrin
by the way. I was only joking; D
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by Valwezzy: 8:50am On Mar 31, 2015
dhorlipizzu:
#shoroNiyen?

Oya mi lenu Ooogringrin
by the way. I was only jokinggrin
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by Valwezzy: 8:51am On Mar 31, 2015
rhymxkid:

This just confirms that this would prolly be what u would do at the end..maybe u should get ur shoes and tracksuit ready while we get our candles and black clothes ready!!
Oga na joke i dey o!!

gringrin
Me too..I was only joking
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by jfxt: 9:29am On Mar 31, 2015
Am tru with analysing d results so far
Is Jonathan or nothing
Based on section 134 of d constitution
Is either Jonathan or re run
The constitution says 2/3 majority OF 23 STATES and not majority. That's the technical term. Buhari is very far from winning.
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by nzeadachie: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

Before you mention war!

Think about Sierra Leone, Liberia, Syria, Libya, Iraq and Democratic Republic of Congo.
Think about the Arab spring and the fact that it yielded not even a single positive result.

Ponder who the biggest losers in those wars were or are as the case maybe. The answer is ordinary citizens.

So think carefully before you think about violence after today's results!
DO YOU HEAR WAR FROM ME? WHAT I SAID IS THAT JIHADI BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA, IT'S GOODLUCK AND RRESOURCE CONTROL OR NO NIGERIA, AS FOR WAR AM NOT AFRAID OF WAR , AND MIND YOU NIGERIA EXPIRED ON 31 DEC 2014
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by jfxt: 9:31am On Mar 31, 2015
Two third majority is almost certain for d two candidates,inec will most certainly resort to d imperative condition wich is d numerical votes of d candidate. Both criterion according to inec is very essential
even in some state won by apc PDP still has two-third.
So I smell re run

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"FG Let Igbos Go": Northern Youths Call ECOWAS, AU, UN For Hastened Referendum / Corper Converts To Islam As Vowed If Buhari Is President (Pictures) / Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.