Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads (78827 Views)

Buhari Leads Jonathan In Adamawa / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust / WASC Results: Buhari's 'excellent' In Igbo, 'credit' In Hausa Sparks Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 31, 2015
[size=18pt]Let me not see any threads on this forum about Buhari's poor performance and about how things are hard for you people o[/size]
[size=18pt]Let the joy many of you feel today remain o[/size]
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by nzeadachie: 12:55am On Mar 31, 2015
[img][/img]
Kaeboy:
ode
YOU CAN CALL ME WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS GO AND HELP YOUR PEOPLE FOR COCOA FARM BECAUSE BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE ONE NIGERIA, IT'S GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA MOREOVER NIGERIA EXPIRED ON 31 DEC 2014 ((((((((((((((BIAFRA))))))))))))))))))))) LOADING

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 31, 2015
How does that 25% thing work? What happens if there is a run-off? Details will be appreciated. Tnx.
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by Lawalkay(m): 12:56am On Mar 31, 2015
My Advice to jona. Dem no dey tell blindman say rain dey fall. Bros "Omi ti gba enyin wo igbinl enu". He should respect d will of d people and dont let sychophants surrounding him advice against changing d people's choice. He should remember mandela and gbagbo. If this turn into violence. Neither Fami Kayode, Reuben Abati .Doyin Okupe nor PEJ will go to Geneva to see ICC. All bucks land on your table. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE.
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by iluvnaija: 12:58am On Mar 31, 2015
Some states left for buhari

Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by nzeadachie: 12:59am On Mar 31, 2015
Shubbylee:

IT WOULD DO U LIKE FILM!! U THINK U PPLE CAN FÜCK WITH GMB? OR UNA THINK SAY NA JONATHAN WEY NO FIT FINISH SMALL BOKO HARAM!! U BETTER GIVE URSELVES BRAIN!! FOOLISH PPLE!!
IF BUHARI LIKE MAKE HIM AID BOKO HARAM IT WILL NOT STOP GOODLUCK, BOKO HARAM DISTURBS ONLY IN THE NORTH, BY THE TIME YOU WAIT FOR ALLOCATION FROM ABUJA AND YOU DON'T SEE IT BY THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHO IS FOOLISH, BY THE WAY HAVE YOU PLANTED YOUR COCOA?
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by DPChuks(m): 1:01am On Mar 31, 2015
I just pray and hope Shekau Will not be made the next NSA......just saying my mind.
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by franugo(m): 1:02am On Mar 31, 2015
RebelChip:
By the way, my message to Gejites is this.... Do not fear. Jonathan Will Win Again.... Only but the margin wont be big!

This is how I knew;

PRIOR BEFORE THE ELECTION RESULT STARTED COMING IN, THE CHANNELS TV CREW CALLED THE CHIEF SPOKES PERSON OF APC. WHEN THEY ASKED HIM ABOUT THE LAGOS ELECTION; HE ASSURED THEM THAT APC WILL WIN LAGOS BY 70%.... WOW. WHEN THE CHANNELS TV CREW CALLED FFK ABOUT PDP PERFORMANCE IN LAGOS, HE SAID THAT WHAT THE APC SPOKES PERSON SAID IS BUNKUM... THIS WERE HIS EXACT WORDS! FAST FORWARD TO 1 HR LATER.... RESULTS FROM LAGOS PROVED FFK RIGHT. THIS SHOWS THAT HIS PROJECTION OF PDP WINNING THE ELECTION WITH 3 MILLION IS QUITE RIGHT AND THAT APC IS LYING!
[size=16pt]
GEJITES RELAX....![/size]

nothing pesin no go see chacrycry u no even make sense

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by Nobody: 1:08am On Mar 31, 2015
Even if Buhari wins. Do you guys think Change will really come? Let's be realistic. How can a 72 year old man put the problems of nigeria in his head? And that's only his "political age". He may as well be older.
Buhari just wants to taste power again.

APC supporters are just carried away by the aura surrounding the elections. Becoming passionate over an unrealistic "change". So you think Buhari is finally the one to take nigeria to the promised land? You joke.

Gej can't take us there. Buhari can't as well.

The only time change will come to nigeria is when a young, vibrant, smart and God-fearing person contests for the presidential election and wins.

Are you guys not ashamed of the two leading candidates? Like for real?

One is bland. Dull in appearance. Unintelligent: GEJ.
The other is old. Looking pale. Undemocratic: Buhari.

Anyone that wins. Nigeria will surely not change.

If Buhari wins. Your joy will only be shortlived. Reality will start dawning a year into his rule.

That is if he even wins. The elections might be inconclusive. Pdp might not concede defeat. Crises may come up. You guys are unaware of the magnitude of unrest that will floor this country when the "winner" finally emerges.

Change can only come from the grassroots.

All these old faces need to be flushed out.

The newer generation needs to come out and take charge.

I will one day come out for the presidential elections. Or I'd campaign for a young, vibrant, smart, intelligent, and God fearing youth to vie for this seat.

Only then will change truly come.

P.S You are your own president in nigeria. Take charge of your life. Create the ideal life you want around you rather than hoping on those on the seat of power to empower you. You are the candidate of your life's party.

You are the winner of the election.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by Shubbylee(m): 1:32am On Mar 31, 2015
nzeadachie:
IF BUHARI LIKE MAKE HIM AID BOKO HARAM IT WILL NOT STOP GOODLUCK, BOKO HARAM DISTURBS ONLY IN THE NORTH, BY THE TIME YOU WAIT FOR ALLOCATION FROM ABUJA AND YOU DON'T SEE IT BY THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHO IS FOOLISH, BY THE WAY HAVE YOU PLANTED YOUR COCOA?

GOODLUCK IS GOING BACK TO OTUOKE TO ENJOY THE MONEY HE HAS STOLEN, NO IGBO MAN WOULD CHOP IT WITH HIM!! AND because HE HAS LOST U WANT TO FORM BIAFRA? LOOOL!! U'RE VERY STUPID OH!! I'VE EVEN EXPORTED MY COCOA SEF....AS OIL IS NOT MORE SELLING!! SMART CHOICE!!

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by Ola4great1(m): 1:33am On Mar 31, 2015
Buhari defeats Jonathan in
Lagos
2015-03-30 21:21
Lagos - Presidential candidate of the All
Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen.
Muhammadu Buhari, has been declared
the winner of the presidential election held
last Saturday in Lagos State, Vanguard
reports.
The results as announced by the collation
officers of each of the 20 local government
areas in the state, are as follows:
AGEGE
APC: 54 611
PDP: 25 596
AJEROMI-IFELODUN
APC: 37 716
PDP: 57 494
ALIMOSHO
APC: 87 897
PDP: 59 316
AMUWO-ODOFIN
APC: 24 612
PDP: 39 291
BADAGRY:
APC: 24 137
PDP: 23 296
EPE
APC: 19 179
PDP: 16 400
ETI-OSA
APC: 28 188
PDP: 21 480
IBEJU-LEKKI
APC: 12 016
PDP: 10 812
IFAKO-IJAIYE
APC: 50 607
PDP: 22 980
IKEJA
APC: 29 893
PDP: 23 836
IKORODU
APC: 49 901
PDP: 29 604
LAGOS ISLAND
APC: 33 242
PDP: 13 002
LAGOS MAINLAND
APC: 33 898
PDP: 23 857
MUSHIN
APC: 60 778
PDP: 33 377
OJO
APC: 26 117
PDP: 40 685
OSHODI-ISOLO
APC: 42,585
PDP: 48 878
SURULERE
APC: 52 798
PDP: 58 649
KOSOFE
APC: 56 170
PDP: 33 945
APAPA
APC: 23 818
PDP: 17 328
SHOMOLU
APC: 45 297
PDP: 32 515
- News 2
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by Shubbylee(m): 1:37am On Mar 31, 2015
adrianstylez:
Even if Buhari wins. Do you guys think Change will really come? Let's be realistic. How can a 72 year old man put the problems of nigeria in his head? And that's only his "political age". He may as well be older.

APC supporters are just carried away by the aura surrounding the elections. Becoming passionate over an unrealistic "change". So you think Buhari is finally the one to take nigeria to the promised land? You joke.

The only time change will come to nigeria is when a young, vibrant, smart and God-fearing person contests for the presidential election and wins.

If Buhari wins. Your joy will only be shortlived. Reality will start dawning a year into his rule.

That is if he even wins. The elections might be inconclusive. Pdp might not concede defeat. Crises may come up. You guys are unaware of the magnitude of unrest that will floor this country when the "winner" finally emerges.

I will one day come out for the presidential elections. Or I'd campaign for a young, vibrant, smart, intelligent, and God fearing youth to vie for this seat.

P.S You are your own president in nigeria. Take charge of your life. Create the ideal life you want around you rather than hoping on those on the seat of power to empower you. You are the candidate of your life's party.

FÜCK ALL THAT BULLSHÏT U'RE SAYING BRO!! BUHARI IS NOT GONNA BE D OLDEST PRESIDENT IN THE WORLD AT 72!! HE WOULD BE DECLARED WINNER TODAY AND NOTHING!! WOULD HAPPEN!! I REPEAT NOTHING!! EXCEPT THE DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRESS OF NIGERIA!! IF U WANT TO INSTIGATE VIOLENCE, U AND UR COHORTS WOULD DIE B4 U CARRY IT OUT!! IDIÔT!!

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by nzeadachie: 2:15am On Mar 31, 2015
Shubbylee:

GOODLUCK IS GOING BACK TO OTUOKE TO ENJOY THE MONEY HE HAS STOLEN, NO IGBO MAN WOULD CHOP IT WITH HIM!! AND because HE HAS LOST U WANT TO FORM BIAFRA? LOOOL!! U'RE VERY STUPID OH!! I'VE EVEN EXPORTED MY COCOA SEF....AS OIL IS NOT MORE SELLING!! SMART CHOICE!!
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE AFRAID OF THE NAME (BIAFRA)? DOES IT MEAN THAT YOU PEOPLE CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT BIAFRANS? TAKE IT OR YOU LIVE IT, GOODLUCK M U S T RULE NIGERIA TILL 2019 AND EVERY REGION MUST CONTROL THEIR RESOURCES OR NO NIGERIA

Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by MrCEO69(m): 3:38am On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=Brugo post=32186460][/quote]
so u mean that..GMB will Jail the likes of TINIBU,OBJ,ATIKU; and the rest... Hehehehe i laught in swahili. Or are they now st.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by summerflame(m): 3:38am On Mar 31, 2015
Lost hope, take heart bro. APC till I die
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by KelvinC1(m): 3:52am On Mar 31, 2015
When the GUY doing the sign Language for INEC heard APC'S Kano result.. The guy did the CATHOLIC SIGN OF THE CROSS.. All i know is.. GEJ will win.. And you will be shocked and be Like WOW.. JEGA was employed by PDP so automatically JEGA is PDP.. Calm down e go do una Like FILM TRICK gagan gagan.. My number is +2348038036200.. Don't call me now.. Call me when JEGA announces GEJ as winner.. Then you will know i said so.. PDP vote will rise over-NIGHT Like IJEBU GARRI.. #ADOYII..
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by RaptorX: 3:58am On Mar 31, 2015
adrianstylez:

And you think this present crop of young Nigerians are the one to bring the much needed change? You better wake up from your dream, this present generation of youths are worse than the older generation you are complaining about, you need experience and maturity to run a complex country like Nigeria, so I think GMB will make an ok president for now, if he can run for one term and lay a solid foundation, while grooming a worthy successor.

2 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by Nobody: 4:33am On Mar 31, 2015
We are ahead of them already and they can meet us

Won le le le,won ba

Den 4get sai Awa ni Oba

#Sai_Baba
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by ITbomb(m): 5:07am On Mar 31, 2015
I see crisis.
God help us
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by vooks: 5:34am On Mar 31, 2015
Somebody stay with Buhari, we don't want to lose him to suicide,shock or both

That is after thrashing him BIG
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by swiftycool(m): 5:35am On Mar 31, 2015
Gejites take it like a man. . . . . Or at least take it like a strong woman.

Sai

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 31, 2015
nzeadachie:
HAVE YOU PLANTED ENOUGH COCOA FOR YOUR BACKYARD? JUST WATCH AND SEE, BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA THANK GOD THAT WHAT AMERICA PREDICTS IS GOING TO FULFIL, VISIT radiobiafra.co FOR DETAILS

As I said....you are using Biafra to hide your disappointment in ''losing'' the election.

But you have not lost....and consider my advice. Focus on your governor. Make him work for you...and you will see miracles.

Also...you can get Biafra not with the help of America, but by joining hands with other self determination groupings to from a party that will agitate for among other things....a Sovereign National Conference.

Peaceful separation can be achieved...but not by the route you are advocating. It is a route that has already led us down a road of hardship and destruction. Let us not repeat the lessons of the past again.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by Lawalkay(m): 5:44am On Mar 31, 2015
(adrianstylez) You are one in a millon. I don't want to know d part of MY BELOVED NATION you are from but our ( me and you) dream nation can be achieve without pdp being sent out of abuja. A better change after all these political vampires is coming. All the "claimed" youth vibrant we see around us now will soon go on political exItion. I dont want to mention names but you know them. Just let us pray jona will help this nation by going away first and God will help us..i love you. I will persomally e mail you. God bless you and let us keep d flag flying. God who create this nation thru Lord Lugard, Flora shaw and the Queen and endowed us with humwn and mineral resources have a plan for me and ypu been born here. We are a defined project. You have make my day.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by evergenuine(m): 5:51am On Mar 31, 2015
Lakea:
It's 2 early 2 celebrate. Wit wot is on ground, i dn't see pdp or apc winning. Pray dere's no run-off election. Go in2 research & knw inec rules on 2/3 majority & 25% total votes 4rm states. Both parties faulted ds rules i.e apc in SE/SS while pdp in NW. Pls 4get figures 4nw oooo...!

Buhari will get his 2/3 from North and South West. That's 25 states from 37 including fct.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by nzeadachie: 5:55am On Mar 31, 2015
Lawalkay:
(adrianstylez) You are one in a millon. I don't want to know d part of MY BELOVED NATION you are from but our ( me and you) dream nation can be achieve without pdp being sent out of abuja. A better change after all these political vampires is coming. All the "claimed" youth vibrant we see around us now will soon go on political exItion. I dont want to mention names but you know them. Just let us pray jona will help this nation by going away first and God will help us..i love you. I will persomally e mail you. God bless you and let us keep d flag flying. God who create this nation thru Lord Lugard, Flora shaw and the Queen and endowed us with humwn and mineral resources have a plan for me and ypu been born here. We are a defined project. You have make my day.
((((((((((((((((BIAFRA)))))))))))))))))))))

Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by johnnyblakes(m): 6:12am On Mar 31, 2015
Ibangap:
Good margin! Bring on the so called Pdp stronghold and APC will still beat them to it.
Change is here!!!
SAI D GENERAL!!
change is a good thing,but we are not sure of d kind of change to expect,with d likes of obasanjo,tinubu,ameachi,rochas,and so many corrupt ex pdp master riggers now shouting change,but with gej atleast we know what to expect,let's not presume that d peoples vote is actually what is playing d trick,rather its all about rigging from the two major parties it has come to notice that both parties are rigging heavily in their stronghold,like we all know politics is again of numbers,the highest rigger takes the win and the failure of jega card readers in d north and some other part of d country has made rigging easy for both of them.let's not forget what we stand to face at end of today,its either killing of innocent people from the north should buhari losses or shuting down of country's economic hope in the south while d great wind of change is sweeping through the country,it takes just one dynamite to bring the country down,so my fellow nigerian,while we stare at the end of propagandist and their propaganda,its time for every single man,woman,boy,girl,to lean back to the pillars of prayer cus that is the only hope that will save dis great nation,and I congratulate whoever wins and pray that God gives whoever losses the courage to bear his defeat.God bless my country nigeria.
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by fm7070: 6:12am On Mar 31, 2015
the end will justify the means
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by GeneralShepherd(m): 6:13am On Mar 31, 2015
nzeadachie:
[img][/img] YOU CAN CALL ME WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT MY ADVICE FOR YOU IS GO AND HELP YOUR PEOPLE FOR COCOA FARM BECAUSE BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE ONE NIGERIA, IT'S GOODLUCK OR NO NIGERIA MOREOVER NIGERIA EXPIRED ON 31 DEC 2014 ((((((((((((((BIAFRA))))))))))))))))))))) LOADING

I am Igbo! But sadly Nigeria is bigger than one man.

I'll rather have Buhari be the president than risk a civil war.

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by nzeadachie: 6:16am On Mar 31, 2015
GeneralShepherd:

I am Igbo! But sadly Nigeria is bigger than one man.

I'll rather have Buhari be the president than risk a civil war.
THAT'S YOU, BUT AM TELLING YOU THAT BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by johnnyblakes(m): 6:27am On Mar 31, 2015
RaptorX:
And you think this present crop of young Nigerians are the one to bring the much needed change? You better wake up from your dream, this present generation of youths are worse than the older generation you are complaining about, you need experience and maturity to run a complex country like Nigeria, so I think GMB will make an ok president for now, if he can run for one term and lay a solid foundation, while grooming a worthy successor.
stop sleeping.
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by ericgold(m): 6:39am On Mar 31, 2015
RebelChip:
By the way, my message to Gejites is this.... Do not fear. Jonathan Will Win Again.... Only but the margin wont be big!

This is how I knew;

PRIOR BEFORE THE ELECTION RESULT STARTED COMING IN, THE CHANNELS TV CREW CALLED THE CHIEF SPOKES PERSON OF APC. WHEN THEY ASKED HIM ABOUT THE LAGOS ELECTION; HE ASSURED THEM THAT APC WILL WIN LAGOS BY 70%.... WOW. WHEN THE CHANNELS TV CREW CALLED FFK ABOUT PDP PERFORMANCE IN LAGOS, HE SAID THAT WHAT THE APC SPOKES PERSON SAID IS BUNKUM... THIS WERE HIS EXACT WORDS! FAST FORWARD TO 1 HR LATER.... RESULTS FROM LAGOS PROVED FFK RIGHT. THIS SHOWS THAT HIS PROJECTION OF PDP WINNING THE ELECTION WITH 3 MILLION IS QUITE RIGHT AND THAT APC IS LYING!
[size=16pt]
GEJITES RELAX....![/size]
i watched it too,and wat were u xpecting him 2say? Say dm go lose? Na mind game he dy play bros!
Re: Presidential Election Results - Buhari Leads by mustymatic(m): 6:48am On Mar 31, 2015
Despite this figure and results from Akwa Ibom
that gave the incumbent president a boost, the APC presidential candidate maintains
his lead. :<

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Update On Developments in Ebonyi state (photos) / Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral / INEC Officially Declares Umar Ganduje Winner Of Kano State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.