Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) (67204 Views)

Do You Agree With This "Mathematician"? / Funny News Headlines About Moon Sighting As Nigerians Would Have Seen / Hilarious Photo: When Your Friend Is Forced To Attend Matriculation Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by IYANGBALI: 12:44am On Mar 31, 2015
galadima77:

mumu
no mind am,him name NA mumuni
Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by IYANGBALI: 12:48am On Mar 31, 2015
Archie30:
Just how GEJ improved the lives of ppl in SE to deserve this support is beyond me. Once again, they ve been manipulated into ethnic, tribal n religious politics with absolutely nothing to show for it. Until we in SE, accept that we re the ones holding ourselves back, until we accept that on average we need to be educated more than the rest of the region then we ll stay losers in Nigerian pitch. In the last 4 yrs GEJ represented everything that's wrong with Nigeria and to think that's ok is very laughable. I hope that this change that's going to sweep across every corner of Nigeria will find honest meaning to the ppl in SE. Wake up guys, it's time to move on from the 60s.
you are my nairaland man of the year

3 Likes

Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by solreb: 12:53am On Mar 31, 2015
Rexnegro:

Lwkmdh hehehehehehehe Pdp never see anything yet sef , borno , sokoto , lagos , gombe , yobe , bauchi , adamawa, kebbi etc still dey warm up o. Sebi they put hope to rig rivers no wahala even if they rig oceans they can't still win CHANGE...!!!

The margins for Lagos is just about 160 K while Adamawa is about 120k to APC advantage. We need to be careful here because INEC has yet to declare manipulated results in other SS and SE states. For instance Delta state result is still not released by INEC at the state. If you knotice that SW and North results were being released as announced, results in SS and SE were delayed largely till today so that PDP could get them manipulated after they would have got results from the North. From information available PDP will post the following results in SS and SE and they will make GEJ lead and win.

You will see that in these states PDP were having voters turn-out of more than 70% of PVC collected while the trend in SW and North states is about 50% turn-out to PVC collected.
Bayelsa - PDP 421, 000 (80% of PVC collected), APC 4500
Delta - PDP got 1.7 m (85% of PVC collected),APC 35,000
Ebonyi - PDP got 400,000, APC - 8,500
C River - PDP got 521,000 APC - 21000

They are trying to falsify result in Bauchi where d Gov has declared curfew and INEC has refused to announce the remaining result since last nite and also in Taraba. At the end of the day GEJ will get about 3 m votes if you deduct Rivers votes. It means that GEJ will now be leading by about 1m + which tally with what FFK was predicting. Up till now Delta state result has not been announced. They are delaying it just like they for Rivers and A/Ibom to use it as a swing state. PDP and GEJ just want to cause trouble in the country.

The only thing that can save the day for GMB is for INEC to cancel elections in A/Ibom, Delta and Rivers and conduct another one with new security and INEC officers with a proviso that any polling booth that do not allow journalist coverage and announce result at the booth will be cancelled.

3 Likes

Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by solreb: 12:55am On Mar 31, 2015
smartdaction:
uppppppppp buhari first to comment heading to Aso rock while Jonathan to otueke

I pray so but PDP has rigged themselves into the lead and if INEC accepts result from Rivers and Delta GEJ will win. see how the results will stand from the information available though I want GMB to win.

The margins for Lagos is just about 160 K while Adamawa is about 120k to APC advantage. We need to be careful here because INEC has yet to declare manipulated results in other SS and SE states. For instance Delta state result is still not released by INEC at the state. If you knotice that SW and North results were being released as announced, results in SS and SE were delayed largely till today so that PDP could get them manipulated after they would have got results from the North. From information available PDP will post the following results in SS and SE and they will make GEJ lead and win.

You will see that in these states PDP were having voters turn-out of more than 70% of PVC collected while the trend in SW and North states is about 50% turn-out to PVC collected.

They are trying to falsify result in Bauchi where d Gov has declared curfew and INEC has refused to announce the remaining result since last nite and also in Taraba. At the end of the day GEJ will get about 3 m votes if you deduct Rivers votes. It means that GEJ will now be leading by about 1m + which tally with what FFK was predicting. Up till now Delta state result has not been announced. They are delaying it just like they for Rivers and A/Ibom to use it as a swing state. PDP and GEJ just want to cause trouble in the country.

The only thing that can save the day for GMB is for INEC to cancel elections in A/Ibom, Delta and Rivers and conduct another one with new security and INEC officers with a proviso that any polling booth that do not allow journalist coverage and announce result at the booth will be cancelled.
Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by solreb: 12:58am On Mar 31, 2015
abdul01:
The last pawn PDP has now is Delta state. This game's getting interesting.

They still have other states - see below. The margins for Lagos is just about 160 K while Adamawa is about 120k to APC advantage. We need to be careful here because INEC has yet to declare manipulated results in other SS and SE states. For instance Delta state result is still not released by INEC at the state. If you notice that SW and North results were being released as announced, results in SS and SE were delayed largely till today so that PDP could get them manipulated after they would have got results from the North. From information available PDP will post the following results in SS and SE and they will make GEJ lead and win.

Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by solreb: 1:08am On Mar 31, 2015
holyokoto:

O boy there is a big manipulation in Rivers and Cross Rivers that has already cancelled this 2 million o undecided

You are right and if you consider the below, GEJ will win through I am for GMB. The margins for Lagos is just about 160 K while Adamawa is about 120k to APC advantage. We need to be careful here because INEC has yet to declare manipulated results in other SS and SE states. For instance Delta state result is still not released by INEC at the state. If you knotice that SW and North results were being released as announced, results in SS and SE were delayed largely till today so that PDP could get them manipulated after they would have got results from the North. From information available PDP will post the following results in SS and SE and they will make GEJ lead and win.

Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by Rexnegro(m): 1:10am On Mar 31, 2015
solreb:

Seriously u made sense in wat u said...am not surprise at what u have said cos that region is a volatile region hence the struggle for election rigging to win for gej will be high there...I mean the SS states esp rivers , delta , bayelsa perhaps edo included....but notwithstanding I tink apc supporters in those states should be up to the task in defending their right,,,,and as for inec I heard panel has been set to investigate rivers and maybe neigboring state where high level of irregularities were reported.
Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by galadima77(m): 1:18am On Mar 31, 2015
Franiey:

na me nd u na

who you help?
u don baf

lolz....no offense intended abeg...
Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by Horllamideh(m): 1:24am On Mar 31, 2015
U2ice:
Jega [je-ga] - verb 1. The act of building excitement and suddenly call for recess; Also see; suspense
Usage: I'll Jega you.
I am feeling jegaish

1 Like

Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by jsunex(m): 2:29am On Mar 31, 2015
GEJ needs to set up a committee on this election result ooo.. Haaba
Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by Holla911(m): 3:20am On Mar 31, 2015
solreb:

You are right and if you consider the below, GEJ will win through I am for GMB. The margins for Lagos is just about 160 K while Adamawa is about 120k to APC advantage. We need to be careful here because INEC has yet to declare manipulated results in other SS and SE states. For instance Delta state result is still not released by INEC at the state. If you knotice that SW and North results were being released as announced, results in SS and SE were delayed largely till today so that PDP could get them manipulated after they would have got results from the North. From information available PDP will post the following results in SS and SE and they will make GEJ lead and win.

mr man stop spamming on this thread plz, your view has been considered and your message passed.. If you continue your trend you will be duly dealt with..thank you for your coperation. I will like to use this beautiful oppurtunity to welcome every Nigerian on this platform and at large into a new era of positive change and transformation into a better and beneficial economy for all. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by ceaser: 3:54am On Mar 31, 2015
#copied "God if my sin we make Goodluck to loose pls forgive me now and make him a winner in jesus Amen"...........Okpara Chijioke Hehehe. Some peeps don start to dey even confess before GMB is declared. After he's declared nko? I'm sure all dem looters will start to dey observe restitution and start returning all they've stolen from Nigerians.
Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by KelvinC1(m): 3:56am On Mar 31, 2015
When the GUY doing the sign Language for INEC heard APC'S Kano result.. The guy did the CATHOLIC SIGN OF THE CROSS.. All i know is.. GEJ will win.. And you will be shocked and be Like WOW.. JEGA was employed by PDP so automatically JEGA is PDP.. Calm down e go do una Like FILM TRICK gagan gagan.. My number is +2348038036200.. Don't call me now.. Call me when JEGA announces GEJ as winner.. Then you will know i said so.. PDP vote will rise over-NIGHT Like IJEBU GARRI.. #ADOYII..
Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by umarc19: 4:29am On Mar 31, 2015
phabulux:

What have all the likes done to improve your life now?

Click like, click like!

M.a.d people!

I added to your likes, in case you are wondering.

Guess wat..i too just added to ur likes.

This one way u dey form mugu na because of d likes naaa.

I ain't as stupid as u think, so respect ur self.
Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 31, 2015
solreb:

They should start by cancelling elections in the north first! see you. Upon the massive underage voting in the north nobody is calling for your heads, just this three states that doesn't even par with kano result you are screaming cancel! You are evil. The last thing APC will push for is cancellation in the SS because PDP will ask for theirs too. And they have a valid point more than APC. Just relax and watch in 17D how PDP will destroy the hope of APC. Me enter from frying pan to fire? God forbid!

1 Like

Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by Cross007: 5:34am On Mar 31, 2015
No matter who wins I believe Nigeria will emerge stronger after this election,lets Shaun blood shed, Unnecessary protests etc etc! They Don't give a Bleep about Us, God crowns leaders if Buhari wins it is the will of God,if Goodluck wins it's the will of God, Pdp has ruled Nigeria for quite some time it's shouldn't be an issue if change occurs, Nigeria No go divide Y'all need to get that into ur thick skulls as una refuse biafra that year (a legitimate claim) there is no Going back #shikenan
Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by Gloria3389(f): 5:59am On Mar 31, 2015
Franiey:

hehehe
u caught me right there

*nods head
*almost falling

*she taps me to continue calculating

*told her, 'to hell with it'
'Who calculation don help?'

*falls back and starts snoring deep
Lol.... weldon then
Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by sikells(m): 6:31am On Mar 31, 2015
saasala:
So far APC is leading with 8,520,436 votes while PDP has 6,488,210 votes.

BUHARI leading with 2,032,226

Dont doubt it, click Here to confirm....or if you still doubt, abeg use your calculator

GMB is winning with at least 1M votes if they still insist on the Rivers result, if not, na 2M+

Those SS and SE states remaining cant beat what will come out from the remaining northern states muchless the deficit
congratz to buhari in advance..but d APC is also filled with former corrupt PDP politicians,so nigerians shudnt expect much change..and nigeria is never one..as it stands,or has alwayz stood..its alwayz d north against d south,and that's division.
Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by kayboy4y(m): 6:34am On Mar 31, 2015
Franiey:
The results so far for the second stage

KWARA
APC - 302 146
PDP - 132 602

KADUNA - 23LGAs
APC - 1 127 760
PDP - 484 085

JIGAWA
APC - 885 988
PDP - 142 904

ANAMBRA - 21LGAs
APC - 17 926
PDP - 660 762

ABIA - 17LGAs
APC - 13 394
PDP - 368 303

KOGI
APC - 264 851
PDP - 149 987

KATSINA
APC - 1 345 441
PDP- 98 937

IMO 27LGAs
APC - 133 253
PDP - 559 185

PLATEAU 17LGAs
APC - 429 140
PDP - 549 615

AKWA IBOM 31LGAs
APC - 58 411
PDP - 953 304

----- This State Is Still Being Reviewed Again As The Result Given Were Not The Same As The One Projected
APC - 58 411
PDP - 953 304

APC TOTAL SO FAR FOR 10 STATES 4 636 721
PDP TOTAL SO FAR FOR 10 STATES 5 052 988
PDP IS LEADING WITH 416 267

So Far It Has Ended

It will continue tomorrow by 10:00AM
Where are u getting yur results from. 19 states had been announced so far including FCT. If u divide 19/2 wil it give u 10? Who told u PDP is leading? I pity ur not understanding a simple arithmetic. Go and get your facts right and stop misleading ur other TANoids[/size] grin[size=8pt] grin

1 Like

Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by decomiller: 6:42am On Mar 31, 2015
Creamz:
Buhari still leading with about 2 million votes from my calculations. I guess when states like Niger, Zamfara, Bornu, Bauchi, Lagos, Kebbi, Sokoto, Yobe and Adamawa adds up to the list he should be winning comfortably. CHANGE is here and it can't be stopped. The people's general should start preparing his acceptance speech now.

Don't let an illiterate rule yhu
.. Yhu learned enough to knw that
Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by kayboy4y(m): 6:43am On Mar 31, 2015
solreb:

Oga, I disagree. The votes from Sokoto, Kebbi, Yobe, Borno, Bauchi, Niger, Benue, Adamawa, Gombe, Zamafara wil neutralise all d supposed states from SS/SE. So relax everyone is cautious of that.

1 Like

Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by gbaby4live: 6:47am On Mar 31, 2015
negbenebor:
Seriously
Abeg ask them
Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by holyokoto(m): 6:48am On Mar 31, 2015
solreb:

Chai! Upon all these peoples choice, PDP has their own strategy. aM NOT HAPPY
Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by walexGodson(m): 6:55am On Mar 31, 2015
saasala:

Na me nau...you won try am?
How can it b u?dont u knw am a professor in maths dat I didn't make any mistake in d result of d election
Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by Creamz(m): 7:38am On Mar 31, 2015
decomiller:

Don't let an illiterate rule yhu
.. Yhu learned enough to knw that

Now that the "Phd holder" is ruling us, corruption is at its height in the country. Moreover Buhari is not an illiterate. He has got more leadership experience than GEJ would ever think of having. Military is all about leadership and that was one of the ingredient that was missing in GEJ soup.
Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by amanze15(m): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2015
oloworulz:
I don't know why it is so easy to brainwash these Igbo ppul, they are d one suffering most, but they don't know. I can bet you. Igbos will suffer more in Lagos if APC comes out victorious, which am sure APC candidate will be the next governor. Just watch..... You all will pack ur luggages soon.
lol u want to close ladipo, alaba, balogun, tradefair e.t.c abi, pls stop what u cant explain futher
Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by drstone1: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2015
ayusco85:
What's happening in the spirit realm

This picture is the part of the wrestling match I like best. When the contestant who believes he has an upper hand flies an acrobatic stunt to finish off his opponent. In this case Jonathan though down is about to pull out a masterstroke spear tipped umbrella where the flying wizard holding a broomstick is about to meet his waterloo. Na Godwin!

3 Likes

Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by U2ice(m): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2015
hamenzy:

i try small
GEJ2019

De dia mk pant de wear u....

#babanowthatyourethere make sure dis kind person no de NL
Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by Onegai(f): 8:34am On Mar 31, 2015
Even the most ardent GEJ supporters in my home are stepping down. I'm baffled as to how PDP will rig enough numbers from states like Edo and Delta (places I know wella) to give him up to 2 million votes. Even Bayelsa and he shared enough money there. Those states are not populated to that level. APC could get away with Kano because it has the 3rfd biggest city in Nigeria.

GEJ should do the honorable and concede defeat, then let us see if Buhari messes up. Then he can be vindicated. But to overwhelm the people's will is to cause a war.
Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by tochstorm(m): 8:37am On Mar 31, 2015
1.578999...... million up north. hmm i smell rats.
Re: Election Anxiety As Nigerians Are Forced To Become Mathematician (picture) by tochstorm(m): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2015
keep calm and drink yoyo bitters. the election is yet to conclude.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Girls Behave When They See A Guy Counting Money ( Picture) / Share Your Mummy G.O 'Going To Hell' Memes / Ladies: When You Have A Kid As A Boyfriend (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.