Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Who Will Become President If Buhari Loses His Certificate Court Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Become President If Buhari Loses His Certificate Court Case (1989 Views)

Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) / Buhari's Certificate: Court Strikes Out Suite / What Is The Possible Outcome Of Buhari's Certificate Court Judgement Tomorrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Will Become President If Buhari Loses His Certificate Court Case by Raiders: 1:42am On Mar 31, 2015
From all Indications it is likely that Buhari is going to be declare winner for the election. I want to know who will replace Buhari if he is disqualified by the courts because of his certificate case after he is sworn in as president. Will it be is Vice president or the first runner up in the election or would the court ask INEC to conduct a new election?
Re: Who Will Become President If Buhari Loses His Certificate Court Case by braine(m): 1:45am On Mar 31, 2015
Thats a tough one
Re: Who Will Become President If Buhari Loses His Certificate Court Case by ellechrystal(f): 1:59am On Mar 31, 2015
Raiders:
From all Indications it is likely that Buhari is going to be declare winner for the election. I want to know who will replace Buhari if he is disqualified by the courts because of his certificate case after he is sworn in as president. Will it be is Vice president or the first runner up in the election or would the court ask INEC to conduct a new election?
Osunbande
Re: Who Will Become President If Buhari Loses His Certificate Court Case by suwailad(f): 2:04am On Mar 31, 2015
Raiders:
braine:
Thats a tough one
ellechrystal:

Osunbande
bobmalu83:
court will ask INEC to disqualify both d candidate n d party, n let fresh election be conducted in 90 days time

now i know what the Sound of Failure looks like
Just like jonathan has been using the presidency to hide his
world record cluelessness
So GMB will use it to silence all distractions and focus on the task at hand
TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE
Re: Who Will Become President If Buhari Loses His Certificate Court Case by bobmalu83(m): 2:16am On Mar 31, 2015
court will ask INEC to disqualify both d candidate n d party, n let fresh election be conducted in 90 days time
Re: Who Will Become President If Buhari Loses His Certificate Court Case by sheymoni(m): 4:15am On Mar 31, 2015
PDP will remain in court till 20***. The case would be adjourn till thy kingdom come

1 Like

Re: Who Will Become President If Buhari Loses His Certificate Court Case by Mynd44: 5:01am On Mar 31, 2015
bobmalu83:
Victory remains with the Party and the Vice takes over.

Na GMB name dey ballot box or APC?
Re: Who Will Become President If Buhari Loses His Certificate Court Case by coolbis: 5:11am On Mar 31, 2015
The court won't dear it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Hit The President With Mango Rewarded With New Home / Can I Subscribe For My GOTV Online? / Photos: Osinbajo In Ibadan To Celebrate Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.