Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue (63468 Views)

Man On Solidarity Trek To Honour Buhari , Declared Missing / Scandal: Buhari’s Declared Asset Close To N900million / Nigerians Comment On Fr Mbaka After Buhari Is Declared The Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by eagleeyez: 8:03am On Mar 31, 2015
johnnybelove:
Wow undecided

God pls help pdp nau.

No dear do u think the night vigils and serious prayers in church and mosques was for show?

God has answered our prayers ,he has seen the suffering and heard our cries, the injustice, hunger etc

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 31, 2015
Benue!!??
Onne, Msoo... unde nena? grin grin
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by skykenny: 8:04am On Mar 31, 2015
Asari dokubo should be getting ready to bomb the whole nation when buhari is declared the winner. Bastard!

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by BabaO2: 8:05am On Mar 31, 2015
proper elections were only conducted in Northern states and South Western states only.

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by justi4jesu(f): 8:06am On Mar 31, 2015
iluvnaija:
The vote from Lagos, Kaduna,Borno, Kano, Kastina n Co will be like..pick 2, pick 3, pick 3, pick 2, general market, suspension,Last card. Check Up!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Lolz all hope is not lost but this your analysis cracked me up.. grin
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by mizzyboi19(m): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2015
Nothing for pdp again say baba on top
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by taiwoadeniyi3(m): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2015
CHECK OUT: WHAT BUHARI/APC NEEDS TO WIN THIS ELECTION

https://www.nairaland.com/2227743/check-here-what-buhari-apc
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Pataki: 8:07am On Mar 31, 2015
Ishilove:
This is getting really serious... shocked

So it was you that banned me?

Well, in the spirit of Buhari winning, I forgive you!
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Cadamlk: 8:08am On Mar 31, 2015
johnnybelove:
Wow undecided

God pls help pdp nau.
AS IN seriously?Like that same God was asleep when pdp was wrecking havoc on citizens and the the economy

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by oluwafemi113(m): 8:09am On Mar 31, 2015
johnnybelove:
Wow undecided

God pls help pdp nau.

Sorry brother

So no more GEJ till 2019
Is now God help PDP
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:09am On Mar 31, 2015
;DThou have forsaken him

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by khassy(m): 8:10am On Mar 31, 2015
seunmsg:
It's game over for the PDP. Never again shall we hera "GEJ till 2019". God bless every Nigerians that helped make this happen.
GEJ till 2019

#BackFromBan
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2015
Baba! Baba! Baba! Baba! baba! mi lo ke Baba!!!!!!!!!!!! ...........sai Baba!!!

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by dinocy(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2015
Wetin concern delta people abi u want make egbsu strike u starting wit ur father? That is if u still have one. Nor let dem use you celebrate o.[color=#000000][/color]
fromnigeria:
My body dey s h a k e!!!!!!!!!
My body dey s h a k e !!!!!!!!!
God finish what you have started and may
thunder strike dead anyone who is detetmined
to block Change, especially from Delta state.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2015
please what's the situation in RIVERS STATE?
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by walexGodson(m): 8:13am On Mar 31, 2015
[quote author=johnnybelove post=32188878]Wow undecided

God pls help pdp nau.[/quote
Heya sorry,pele GEJ till may 29
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by joystickextendr: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2015
Fingers crossed
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 31, 2015
Checkmate! grin Otuoke is waiting for ya Jona grin
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Pstunna234: 8:14am On Mar 31, 2015
Where is Barcanista Pls?? And can GEJ get a refund for all the dollars spent??
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by sule5727: 8:14am On Mar 31, 2015
sincerenigerian:

grin grin grin

GEJ till May 29 grin grin
stop deceiving ur self Jonathan tenure ends on may 29!!!
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by akinsadeez(m): 8:15am On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Benue people believed PDP government has failed them. Their governor owed them months of salaries. They were sensible enough to vote based on the failure of PDP and not based on religious sentiments.
Benue is 75percent a Catholic state. They produce the highest number of catholic priests after Igbos. But they voted a muslim brushing sentiments aside.

In the southeast,the story is the opposite. Voting against Buhari based on religious and ethnic sentiments even though it is glaring that Jonathan and PDP has failed them.
When will my people ever get it right?

Your post is funny but is typical of APC supporters. So anybody who votes Buhari is voting because of a yearning for change but everybody who voted Jonathan voted on religious and ethnic sentiments. Why would you make such assumptions about the southeast voters? I don't know why it is hard for some of you to believe that there are people who genuinely believe that Jonathan is still the best option for Nigeria going forward without religion or ethnicity being involved. Some people are not averse to change but are put off by the personality and antecedents of Buhari and so did not vote for him.
I am sure if I ask you, you will say all those who voted for Buhari in the core north voted for change and not on ethnic and religious ground. I laugh in Cantonese.
While I personally support Buhari, I don't think one should paint everyone who votes for Jonathan with d ethno-religious card. You are saying Jonathan has failed but not everyone will or jad to share such sentiments.

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by silvertuke(m): 8:15am On Mar 31, 2015
And how long is it going to take for them to announce result from Delta, Edo, Bayelsa? Them never still ring am finish? even if them add this 3 states together pdp nor go get up 1.5m votes. as for Edo I am so sure APC would get up to 40%..
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by itsMrIke(m): 8:15am On Mar 31, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Benue people believed PDP government has failed them. Their governor owed them months of salaries. They were sensible enough to vote based on the failure of PDP and not based on religious sentiments.
Benue is 75percent a Catholic state. They produce the highest number of catholic priests after Igbos. But they voted a muslim brushing sentiments aside.

In the southeast,the story is the opposite. Voting against Buhari based on religious and ethnic sentiments even though it is glaring that Jonathan and PDP has failed them.
When will my people ever get it right?

My brother, I weep for my people. They keep accusing the Northerners of being religious bigots, forgetting that these same people voted Abiola in 93, Obasanjo twice, and GEJ in 2011. We Igbos are so blinded by tribalism and our religious sentiments even to the detriment of our progress as a nation.

I often wonder what people who think a person from their region being in Aso Rock would profit them. Seriously, if someone underperforms why on earth will people clamour to support him to rule for another 4yrs?

I pray we get it right someday. But for now, I remain entirely grateful to the Northerners, Middle Beltans and South Westerns whom have chosen to save our country from impunity.

11 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by TheMadame(f): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2015
I congratulate all Nigerians on attaining freedom from the man in the black fedora hat.
May we never witness being ruled by such an incompetent,clue less and corrupt person ever again.
We should also praise Prof Jega for being firm and resolute and refusing to be compromised.
The evil ones tried to divide us but the Nigerian spirit was stronger than them.
I am so proud to be a Nigerian right now seeing General Buhari as my president elect.

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Airforce1(m): 8:16am On Mar 31, 2015
President jonathan we tried our best for you sad
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by tonero230(m): 8:18am On Mar 31, 2015
Obasanjo go be like,jonathan i told you
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by LadyAmaka(f): 8:18am On Mar 31, 2015
I am only interested in he margins between GEJ and that okuko Amusu. It is not over until it is over. Witing for Rivers and Delta state results! APC noise makers, please the final winner have no been declared.
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by respect076(m): 8:18am On Mar 31, 2015
Inkman:

lol gej till 2019 has now become 29 lol

Cc u no be 9 end de 2
grin grin grin grin
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by dhorlipizzu(m): 8:19am On Mar 31, 2015
Inkman:
sai BUHARI
change is here
yes ooo... the change yaf show...

Make haters go locate d nearest transformer
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by Telvinsahpa: 8:19am On Mar 31, 2015
Wow my VC in my state job weldone sir
Re: JUST IN: Buhari Declared The Winner In Benue by zendy: 8:20am On Mar 31, 2015
IbnSultaan:
End of a Dark era is here
An Era of prosperity is Here

I'm GEJ supporter but I have to admit that it is not looking good for us. It is still a wonder to me where the North are getting these numbers that run into millions from. However it's not over until Jega says so and knowing Nigeria,anything can still happen.

One thing I will tell Buhari supporters is that should their man win,there is nothing to rejoice about. Buhari will be inheriting a highly divided nation and us from SS/SE will Not forget how the north sabotaged the regime of Jonathan in their desperate bid to return to power. The problems bedeviling Nigeria did not start with GEJ and it won't end with Buhari. I have no doubt in my mind that things will get much worse under Buhari because he is a man who has been in the presidential game for the last 12 years but has never come out with a clear cut policy on how he will solve the problems of Nigeria. The only thing Buhari represents is the desire of the North and their Yoruba compatriots to control the political destiny of Nigeria. When PDP was producing Yoruba and Hausa presidents in Obasunjo and Yaradua,nobody remembered 'Sai Buhar!'. But as soon as a SS president came up,they all ganged up against him. For the SS/SE people,the hand writing is on the wall. We can either choose to remain subservient to the Hausa/Yoruba hegemony or we can choose leave this unworkable,British invented fraud called Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Relocates To Defence House In Maitama, Abuja / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & President Tinubu In His Office In Aso Rock / Underaged Children Voting In Kano Local Government Election (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.