Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April (6474 Views)

APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters / Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu / Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 31, 2015
Eden007:
You heard it here first!
1. Inec gets court injunction tomorrow morning not to declare winner of election. This is as a result of pending case of eligibility or YDP case in court.
2. Court orders fresh elections because of exclusion of YDP.
3. Court declares that Buhari lied under oath on 22nd April, hence he wasn't eligible to contest in the first place.
Critically thinking, if you were in Gej's shoes wouldn't you consider using your presidential power to facilitate the above suggestions? You think the court case postponed to April 22nd was victory for Apc? Or you think this YDP story is mere child's play? What do you think is PDP's plan B and plan C? We all know that the judiciary is compromised in Nigeria and as a siting president of Nigeria, anything is possible in your country.
APC don't celebrate yet, your real victory is when the hurdles of these court cases are jumped.
It brings to mind some 'predictions'(prophecies) of some men of God about the outcome of 2015 elections.
In summary, until Buhari is sworn in on May 29, 2015, Buhari has not won yet.
My humble suggestion to avoid chaos in Nigeria is for the international community to step in and peacefully divide Nigeria.

I guess u imbibed SOURED ORIJIN
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by bunmioguns(m): 7:02am On Mar 31, 2015
Zoharariel:

Don't pray to ME, for your prayers & sacrifices are abomination unto ME. Buhari have I loved, but Jonathan have I hated.

I even sent my servant [Rev. Mbaka] to show you stubborn, myopic & incorrigible "Nigerian Follow-Follow Jews" the way, but you rejected him.

Therefore......You Are On Your Own! grin

grin grin falls from agbalumo tree

3 Likes

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by mustymatic(m): 7:05am On Mar 31, 2015
Billygee2u:
the north created Boko Haram to make GEJ government un-gorvernable, in order to wrestle power from GEJ,then peradventure, Buhari wins,let Nigerians know that Niger Delta should also rise against Buhari and make him restless until he dies of HBP. The Northerners alone are not born to rule Nigerians.
If Buhari wins, Nigerians prepare for another stronger violence in Nigeria.
I am not supporting violence in Nigeria,but this is the true nature of things to happen if Buhari wins.
Even Buhari's certificateless issue on ground is enough to cause uprising after he's sworn in as Nigeria's next president. No one is above the law.all heads are equal.
The niger delta will not b allowed to cause any uproar, gej has failed even if he was nt behind boko haram but stopping it....Eye witnesses (army men) hav in many cases sworn that they are not fighting mere boko haram but the airforce n d likes, well trained assassins
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Eden007(m): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2015
Let's see How Buhari will rule a united Nigeria. Quote me on the day of his swearing in. We need change in Niger delta too. We don't want to be part of Nigeria. Click like to show solidarity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Iaz93: 7:09am On Mar 31, 2015
. . .and you think APC will just stand at a corner and be looking? grin

If PDP likes, they should dig up anything and everything. Jonathan will still handover power on May 29th to GMB. We will not have an interim govt.

You think say na only PDP sabi plan problems? Calm down, smoke weed, and watch PDP go down in flames.
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by ashieduplus(m): 7:11am On Mar 31, 2015
egift:
[img]http://media./media/eVP3WaYqYQMXm/giphy.gif[/img]

Nnamdi Azikiwe Intl. Airport | March 31st to May 29th, 2015.

Lmao....

2 Likes

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by ibisko04: 7:11am On Mar 31, 2015
Eden007:
You heard it here first!
1. Inec gets court injunction tomorrow morning not to declare winner of election. This is as a result of pending case of eligibility or YDP case in court.
2. Court orders fresh elections because of exclusion of YDP.
3. Court declares that Buhari lied under oath on 22nd April, hence he wasn't eligible to contest in the first place.
Critically thinking, if you were in Gej's shoes wouldn't you consider using your presidential power to facilitate the above suggestions? You think the court case postponed to April 22nd was victory for Apc? Or you think this YDP story is mere child's play? What do you think is PDP's plan B and plan C? We all know that the judiciary is compromised in Nigeria and as a siting president of Nigeria, anything is possible in your country.
APC don't celebrate yet, your real victory is when the hurdles of these court cases are jumped.
It brings to mind some 'predictions'(prophecies) of some men of God about the outcome of 2015 elections.
In summary, until Buhari is sworn in on May 29, 2015, Buhari has not won yet.
My humble suggestion to avoid chaos in Nigeria is for the international community to step in and peacefully divide Nigeria.
Nigeria will remain one indivisible country.
Jonathan best option is to accept defeat and work toward a peaceful hand over date.
He is one of the luckiest Nigerians.
Jonathan should not allow bad advise from any adviser.
He is not a total looser in this elections, as he will always be remembered as the man who was in command when Nigeria and Nigerians experience change.
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by ishiamu(m): 7:15am On Mar 31, 2015
Like I always say, it's not over untill it's all over
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 31, 2015
Eden007:
That is why I fear for chaos. Reading from PDP's body language, it'll boil down to the above suggestions. PDP won't hand over to APC without trying out the above. The question APC supporters should ask is, Why did Buhari lie under oath? It wasn't relevant if you ask me? Why didn't inec just include YDP in the ballot paper not that they would have won? I fear For Nigeria, watch out as it plays out from Now to May 29, 2015. Let me also add that chaos resulting from the above might lead to interim military Government. Watch out! These are solely my opinions no source.

1. You must prove that buhari lied under oath and

2. The court that gave ydp d judgement did not say it shd participate in d election

3 Likes

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Aegon(m): 7:19am On Mar 31, 2015
9jii:

Who will suffer the most if Niger Delter turned into new Borno?
The northern oligarchy and the Asiwaju who desperately needs an oil bloc or two.

1 Like

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by PassingShot(m): 7:24am On Mar 31, 2015
Eden007:
That is why I fear for chaos. Reading from PDP's body language, it'll boil down to the above suggestions. PDP won't hand over to APC without trying out the above. The question APC supporters should ask is, Why did Buhari lie under oath? It wasn't relevant if you ask me? Why didn't inec just include YDP in the ballot paper not that they would have won? I fear For Nigeria, watch out as it plays out from Now to May 29, 2015. Let me also add that chaos resulting from the above might lead to interim military Government. Watch out! These are solely my opinions no source.

It is completely wrong to say that Buhari lied under oath without having any evidence.

Have you thought of the plausible scenario that the Nigerian Army actually removed his certificate from their record on the orders of GEJ? I don't believe Buhari lied under oath because he had no reason to do that. Why didn't the same Military deny that he has his certificates with them in 2003, 2007 and 2011?

The General will be vindicated at the end.
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Obipat(m): 7:30am On Mar 31, 2015
Eden007:
Those are your Opinions. Let's see how this plays out. My question is, Why is Niger delta so important to you people in the North and south west? It is obvious You don't like us, why not peacefully let us go For once a Niger Deltan was president, the north sponsored Boko haram to distract his government. This is unfair injustice! UN should please come to our rescue. We are tired of being treated as irrelevant! We need peaceful break up Please!!
. Mu.mu, u want to go? When igbos were fighting Biafra War, where u guys not d 1 that betrayed the us? I don't know why igbos fall so cheap to GEJ? Divide my foot, why didn't. Gej divide Nigeria in 2011 when he won the election? He lost and you want division, thunda wey go faya u dey reciv power from amadioha

1 Like

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Aegon(m): 7:32am On Mar 31, 2015
Eden007:
Let's see How Buhari will rule a united Nigeria. Quote me on the day of his swearing in. We need change in Niger delta too. We don't want to be part of Nigeria. Click like to show solidarity.
Sorry sir, too late. The Fulani will rule you, take your oil and pollute your land. They will tell you that the Igbo are your problem and never associate or incline with them. It will dawn on you that the joke was always on you. They see it as an accident and insult that in Ijo man is the president. Ojukwu said this 50 years ago yet you turned saboteurs on your brothers.

Questions of the day.
1 What happened to Niger delta leaders?
2 Who killed Adaka Boro?
3 Who killed saro wiwa?
4 What will happen to GEJ should the Niger Delta erupt?
5 Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

GOOD MORNING NIGER DELTANS
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Metrofox(m): 7:32am On Mar 31, 2015
they look enticing but they're all recipes for disaster..if those desperate goons surrounding GEJ force him to do it..what happened in Cote d'ivoire will repeat itself here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by shigoslim(m): 7:33am On Mar 31, 2015
All na wash. Buhari will be swear in nothing will happen, but if he fail to deliver we must kick him out. No excuses that the previous president has destroyed many things.

I still believe in Jonathan integrity and am very sure he will do everything to give buhari peaceful atmosphere. Infact i see Jonathan as a great man in the history of Nigeria. He later be cherish wherever he step in this country. Although he might not been meet Nigeria expectation but hnmm when all eyes is open we will all shout and bless him.
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by cr7lomo: 7:38am On Mar 31, 2015
With the population that the north have and high rate of illiteracy , I bliv we should split and may be review the constitution on the electorate process where by a candidate must win at list a state in each region b4 being declared winner . The north alone have half of the total number of states in Nigeria . Still , Jonathan won about 3-4 states in the north including fct and also a state in the west, but Buhari cudnt even win a single state in the SE or SS . This means whenever a core northerner comes out to contest , they are likely to win .

The Yorubas are sell outs just like they did in 1966. The SE and SS supported obj on his 2nd term and voted for him , even as we dint benefit from them , but look at the way the did what they are best known for .... Wicked and very selfish set of people . The region that gave Nigeria wealth and respect comes to rule for the first time in history and u guys backstab them just like u did on 66 to the igbos.

If u are from the SE or SS and u are screaming change , then u are ignorant and not foresighted , because I want to know y Yoruba will put a Yoruba man as vice after they ruled for 8 yrs , y not put someone from SE or SS as Buharis running mate .

The best is for this country to divide and let the SE and SS sabotage any fvcking APC government because they made it difficult for Jonathan in the north , or do they think we don't know that they were the ones that set up boko haram to sabotage Jonathan's government . To show u that it was all planned, how come boko haram dint destroy that affected region during the election, even small , that's cos they knew their cattles will rush out in masses to vote .

WE WILL NOT BE CHEATED

2 Likes

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by bigtt76(f): 7:41am On Mar 31, 2015
People like you need to wake up to reality and understand that Nigerians voted not because they were against GEJ BUT because it just wasn't working out! How on earth can people chose to support a government that has clearly failed? Are we that blind to see or what? The earlier we shed off all these ethnic and religious thinking in everything we do in this country, the better for us as a Nation. US today is made up of several ethnic and religious people but they don't vote along the lines of religion or ethnicity ....and that is why they are great. If we strive to be a great nation then we must chose the path to greatness not mediocrity.

Eden007:
You have not answered my question. If you ain't a northerner, from sw, then you must be a disgrace to ss and Se. I throw this question again, Why not allow the 'useless' Niger deltans go and form their country? The new found love between yoruba and Hausa should help them in their new country.
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by shigoslim(m): 7:42am On Mar 31, 2015
The only thing i hate about this election, is that coalition of south-west and north was like hatred to people of south and south east, even if we really want change the collation should be other way round.

See i advice everyone not to put your trust in them, if out there waiting for Nigeria government to put food on your table i will advice u to go and learn handiwork.

1 Like

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by ManUtdholic: 7:43am On Mar 31, 2015
Billygee2u:
the north created Boko Haram to make GEJ government un-gorvernable, in order to wrestle power from GEJ,then peradventure, Buhari wins,let Nigerians know that Niger Delta should also rise against Buhari and make him restless until he dies of HBP. The Northerners alone are not born to rule Nigerians.
If Buhari wins, Nigerians prepare for another stronger violence in Nigeria.
I am not supporting violence in Nigeria,but this is the true nature of things to happen if Buhari wins.
Even Buhari's certificateless issue on ground is enough to cause uprising after he's sworn in as Nigeria's next president. No one is above the law.all heads are equal.
Sincerely
This country can never be 1
Many APC supporters expect Niger Delta to keep shut
The gist among dem nw is "Yoruba and Hausa gang up against us"
This country illusioned cohesion force will push to d extreme point
After d final result
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Scatterboss(m): 7:52am On Mar 31, 2015
Keep spreading hate messages everywhere, you all think war is a street fight. I pity you..... Continue...

1 Like

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by VANHELLSING: 7:53am On Mar 31, 2015
bigtt76:
Massive oil spills yes and who will suffer it? Niger Deltans not Asari Dokubo! All his years of fighting Obasanjo's government, did it benefit the masses? People need to open their eyes ....these guys are not fighting for the emancipation of the people BUT rather for their own pocket! How many schools or scholarships has he given the masses? Has he built any roads? Where is he currently living - Abuja, where does he have investments - Benin Republic not Yenagoa or Portharcourt.

You will shocked that US and other countries will deal with the militants in the creeks. Do you know the effect a civil war in Nigeria in this present days would mean to the whole of West Africa? You think US and other countries would allow it happen? You must be joking dear.

This man must be an ignoramus, your US want Nigeria to be balkernised & rendered useless, US will not be here to help stabilize but destabilize.
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by ManUtdholic: 7:54am On Mar 31, 2015
egift:

Reply On:

1. INEC as an Independent Electoral body can't just be interfered with. You can go to the court after the Result.

2. YDP is not a factor in 2015 election. Remember the Judge even threaten to arrest the officials of YDP if they lay claim on 2015 electoral process.

3. Whether Jonathan will try to buy the case of Buhari eligibility is yet to be seen. But the case is actually a very simple, below are highlights of the issues on that:
- Buhari told the court he earned a Cambridge Certificate (FACT: He did earn one legitimately).
- Buhari said it was not in his possession (FACT: Yes it is not on him, when his residence was ransacked in 1985, it was among what was taken).
- Buhari claimed the Army has a backup record (FACT: They do, but someone must have deliberately remove them. GMB will never punished if the military lose a record in their possession)
- The Electoral Act mandate you affix the copies of the document, and Buhari affixed a Sworn Affidavit. (FACT: He is right and with legal bound. A Sworn Affidavit from a competent court of adequate jurisdiction is so powerful it can stand in the place of anything imaginable). This should be a big lesson to everyone.

Summary:
PDP have no case to remain in power. This election is between Jonathan vs Nigerians. If Jonathan do anything that makes Nigeria boil, he will not know any peace. Left for me, I did like PDP and their agents to go immediately and withdraw all the cases as an apology to Nigerians for a 16yrs of Failure and Corruption.

God bless Nigeria. Sai Buhari.
Niger Delta factor nko
If even tho I support gej buh if GMB win let him rule
Niger delta will retaliate d things are going

2 Likes

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 31, 2015
Eden007:

Abegi make we hear word. I am a Niger Deltan too but what has the Niger Deltan leaders done for the common Delta man. Nothing, except to loot our resources for their selfish purpose. Bunch of thieves.
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by ManUtdholic: 7:57am On Mar 31, 2015
9jii:

Who will suffer the most if Niger Delter turned into new Borno?
I swear its we Yoruba and Hausa
When they didn't have any say in govt
And d crisis started they vandalise pipe line sold it off at black market and re enforce
Without anybody financing dem
I just pray peace will reign
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by 9jii(m): 8:05am On Mar 31, 2015
ManUtdholic:

I swear its we Yoruba and Hausa
When they didn't have any say in govt
And d crisis started they vandalise pipe line sold it off at black market and re enforce
Without anybody financing dem
I just pray peace will reign

Super story
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by ManUtdholic: 8:07am On Mar 31, 2015
egift:

Read the bold above and read the text below:
"It is a divisive and clannish mentality like this that is sending Jonathan home".

And you must new here if you consider me from SW or a Northerner. Don;t worry I have been called a Russian and Lebanese before grin grin grin
This is trash saying Jonathan is divisive
Tell he Hw
They rubbish him weneva dey want
They make him look stupid
Yet he never vent his power on anybody
If not for bokoharam issue there is peace
Obj victimize atiku from north (he was not divisive)
If jona hail from sw or north he won't face all he faced
Let be honest with oursef

2 Likes

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by 9jii(m): 8:07am On Mar 31, 2015
Aegon:
The northern oligarchy and the Asiwaju who desperately needs an oil bloc or two.

Wrong Answer.
Na so u dey failed election /question
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by ManUtdholic: 8:10am On Mar 31, 2015
egift:

Stop beating that you rusty chest. Nigerians including those in SS want a competent leadership. For your information, Buhari is not your regular weak, incompetent Zoologist.

ND can get the massive well-deserved development and empowerment OR be a war zone - it is your choice. But ever delude yourself with the thought that anyone is scared.
War zone is not an option oo
Don't take dem for granted ooo
Everybody go hear am ooo
And Osun dem never pay 5 month salaries
Na wen crisis start they will pay
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2015
Make PDP die there...

Dem think say na dem RIG pass...

GOD punish DEVIL...

FLIGHTS are now LEAVING LAGOS AIRPORT in dia quantum..

THUNDER FIRE CORRUPTION..
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 31, 2015
kayciano:
Make PDP die there...

Dem think say na dem RIG pass...

GOD punish DEVIL...

FLIGHTS are now LEAVING LAGOS AIRPORT in dia quantum..

THUNDER FIRE CORRUPTION..
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by ManUtdholic: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2015
bigtt76:
Massive oil spills yes and who will suffer it? Niger Deltans not Asari Dokubo! All his years of fighting Obasanjo's government, did it benefit the masses? People need to open their eyes ....these guys are not fighting for the emancipation of the people BUT rather for their own pocket! How many schools or scholarships has he given the masses? Has he built any roads? Where is he currently living - Abuja, where does he have investments - Benin Republic not Yenagoa or Portharcourt.

You will shocked that US and other countries will deal with the militants in the creeks. Do you know the effect a civil war in Nigeria in this present days would mean to the whole of West Africa? You think US and other countries would allow it happen? You must be joking dear.

U are banking on US
Instead of sueing for peace
Goan check Libya,eypt and where us have intervene
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by bigtt76(f): 8:13am On Mar 31, 2015
No need to hurl insults mister man! I never insulted the OP neither did I to any other person ...please watch your words - not angry though.

Back to your point, I understand but tell me did the Balkernization of the former USSR or Yugoslavia bring succor to the Americans or others who craved it? NO ...it did not, it rather made the world even more dangerous due to the proliferation of Nuclear Weapons. Same will happen in the Niger Delta ....too much money and power resulting in proliferation of arms in the region causing threats to other West African countries where US and other allies have interests.

VANHELLSING:

This man must be an ignoramus, your US want Nigeria to be balkernised & rendered useless, US will not be here to help stabilize but destabilize.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally Channels Tv Attends Ipob's Rally Live At Umuahia / PDP Queries FG, Buhari Over N24.38tn Debt Profile / Fact File; Obj Vs Buhari (2003), 25% Is Compulsory In FCT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.