Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,524 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April (6496 Views)

APC Likely To Lose Edo Election, Security Report Shows - Sahara Reporters / Kogi: Bello Likely To Replace Audu / Which Governor-Elects Are Likely To Be Removed By Tribunals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by ManUtdholic: 8:18am On Mar 31, 2015
9jii:

Super story
I pray ND won't cause mayhem
Its den u will knw this ain't story
I pray for peace
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by bigtt76(f): 8:20am On Mar 31, 2015
No I'm not banking on the US to want to save us because they love us ...NO they will not. Rather the Americans will battle to save their own a$$ by ensuring it did not happen. Do you know they are morally obliged to prevent genocide etc and if they don't help prevent or curb it ...it will end up tarnishing their image and super power status.

Didn't you notice the last minute measures aimed at boosting their image after GEJ got arms from Russia, China and other Eastern Europe vendors? US knew they goofed by not arming GEJ but they did it tactically because they felt if they armed him, he might end up using it for the benefit of Niger Delta and not what it was earmarked for.

ManUtdholic:

U are banking on US
Instead of sueing for peace
Goan check Libya,eypt and where us have intervene
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by honeychild(f): 8:24am On Mar 31, 2015
Eden007:
Niger Delta doesn't need North. Boko haram had no reasonable reason to fight But Niger delta militants will and that is create their own country. Do you think Asari's threats were empty threats? For your information, you can't fight militants in the creek else they'll be massive oil pipe lines destruction. Hence, crumbling Nigeria's economy.

And when they massively destroy the pipelines and pollute their own water and land, they should start to drink the oil na.
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by myweb(m): 8:28am On Mar 31, 2015
Eden007:
If I am not mistaken, the oath he said his certificate was with the military. This is part of the eligibility case in court. Reason this out, I'm disappointed to inform you that Buhari may not rule afterall. Pray For your much desired 'change' to materialize. What is PDP planing now? You think ffk, fayose, okupe etc will eat humble pie? Most of these court justices dine with politicians I'm giving you an inside information on that. Some may seem neutral but most do have political interest. I doubt PDP won't compromise those judgments.

E SUNKUN SABO
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by ManUtdholic: 8:30am On Mar 31, 2015
cr7lomo:
With the population that the north have and high rate of illiteracy , I bliv we should split and may be review the constitution on the electorate process where by a candidate must win at list a state in each region b4 being declared winner . The north alone have half of the total number of states in Nigeria . Still , Jonathan won about 3-4 states in the north including fct and also a state in the west, but Buhari cudnt even win a single state in the SE or SS . This means whenever a core northerner comes out to contest , they are likely to win .

The Yorubas are sell outs just like they did in 1966. The SE and SS supported obj on his 2nd term and voted for him , even as we dint benefit from them , but look at the way the did what they are best known for .... Wicked and very selfish set of people . The region that gave Nigeria wealth and respect comes to rule for the first time in history and u guys backstab them just like u did on 66 to the igbos.

If u are from the SE or SS and u are screaming change , then u are ignorant and not foresighted , because I want to know y Yoruba will put a Yoruba man as vice after they ruled for 8 yrs , y not put someone from SE or SS as Buharis running mate .

The best is for this country to divide and let the SE and SS sabotage any fvcking APC government because they made it difficult for Jonathan in the north , or do they think we don't know that they were the ones that set up boko haram to sabotage Jonathan's government . To show u that it was all planned, how come boko haram dint destroy that affected region during the election, even small , that's cos they knew their cattles will rush out in masses to vote .

WE WILL NOT BE CHEATED
Its pity
I voted gej
And am from sw
Just DAT the gang up was high
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by ManUtdholic: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2015
bigtt76:
People like you need to wake up to reality and understand that Nigerians voted not because they were against GEJ BUT because it just wasn't working out! How on earth can people chose to support a government that has clearly failed? Are we that blind to see or what? The earlier we shed off all these ethnic and religious thinking in everything we do in this country, the better for us as a Nation. US today is made up of several ethnic and religious people but they don't vote along the lines of religion or ethnicity ....and that is why they are great. If we strive to be a great nation then we must chose the path to greatness not mediocrity.

Cut the crap pls
Didn't work??
Yoruba has rule 4 14yrs (obj)
Hausa 40+yrs

Pls what has work
If after over 50yrs two tribes rule
Yet our roads is still not alright
Our schools still not d best in Africa
Our light is still on/off oriented
We still lack adequate infrastructure
And so on
And after 4yrs of a man from d least populated region
Its not working
He should right d wrong of over 60yrs in 4yrs right?
Let see Hw it goes

1 Like

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by ManUtdholic: 8:54am On Mar 31, 2015
shigoslim:
The only thing i hate about this election, is that coalition of south-west and north was like hatred to people of south and south east, even if we really want change the collation should be other way round.

See i advice everyone not to put your trust in them, if out there waiting for Nigeria government to put food on your table i will advice u to go and learn handiwork.

U are right bro
There is no way u can tell ss and se that Nigeria is not divided
They will surely feel cheated
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by bigtt76(f): 8:59am On Mar 31, 2015
"....He should right d wrong of over 60yrs in 4yrs right?" you also think he should continue the wrongs of the past 6 years he's been ruling for another 4 years? NO broda! I don't think we should continue to give room to mediocrity ...no time again! The people have now now realized that the longer we keep accumulating the wrongs ....the bad it will continue to be for us as a Nation.

Like I said earlier ....most did not vote based on ethnic and religious lines, nothing stopped any Niger Deltan from contesting the elections or were they? We had several parties they could have joined lets assume PDP and APC shut the doors on others. Funny enough the same credible Niger Deltans we could have seen as substitute for the aged Buhari, all seem to put their tails in between their legs and cowered for safety ....why didn't the likes of Atedo Peterside, Ben Murray Bruce, Pat Utomi etc come out? They could have given a more credible fight.

Is GEJ the only credible and knowledgeable candidate the Niger Deltans could produce? We settled for Buhari because he was the only candidate seen as a fitting replacement to GEJ. If not for the fact that the likes of Ribadu/El Rufai (whom many thought had a brighter future representing the North and the upcoming generations) allowed themselves to be subsumed by Godfather-ism and choose to play low ....he could have been a fitting representative of the North and him we would have chosen.

ManUtdholic:

Cut the crap pls
Didn't work??
Yoruba has rule 4 14yrs (obj)
Hausa 40+yrs

Pls what has work
If after over 50yrs two tribes rule
Yet our roads is still not alright
Our schools still not d best in Africa
Our light is still on/off oriented
We still lack adequate infrastructure
And so on
And after 4yrs of a man from d least populated region
Its not working
He should right d wrong of over 60yrs in 4yrs right?
Let see Hw it goes
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2015
Iaz93:
. . .and you think APC will just stand at a corner and be looking? grin

If PDP likes, they should dig up anything and everything. Jonathan will still handover power on May 29th to GMB. We will not have an interim govt.

You think say na only PDP sabi plan problems? Calm down, smoke weed, and watch PDP go down in flames.

Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by ManUtdholic: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2015
bigtt76:
"....He should right d wrong of over 60yrs in 4yrs right?" you also think he should continue the wrongs of the past 6 years he's been ruling for another 4 years? NO broda! I don't think we should continue to give room to mediocrity ...no time again! The people have now now realized that the longer we keep accumulating the wrongs ....the bad it will continue to be for us as a Nation.

Like I said earlier ....most did not vote based on ethnic and religious lines, nothing stopped any Niger Deltan from contesting the elections or were they? We had several parties they could have joined lets assume PDP and APC shut the doors on others. Funny enough the same credible Niger Deltans we could have seen as substitute for the aged Buhari, all seem to put their tails in between their legs and cowered for safety ....why didn't the likes of Atedo Peterside, Ben Murray Bruce, Pat Utomi etc come out? They could have given a more credible fight.

Is GEJ the only credible and knowledgeable candidate the Niger Deltans could produce? We settled for Buhari because he was the only candidate seen as a fitting replacement to GEJ. If not for the fact that the likes of Ribadu/El Rufai (whom many thought had a brighter future representing the North and the upcoming generations) allowed themselves to be subsumed by Godfather-ism and choose to play low ....he could have been a fitting representative of the North and him we would have chosen.

Really
U think if GMB didn't perform he wont be relect
U think d north cares about performance
Let see if GMB will right d wrong of Nigeria
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 31, 2015
Its crystal clear that GEJ will win no doubt about that.. But being a president with conscience, he doesn't want innocent blood on his hand cos if INEC had called 1or 2 million votes for him in south east and north smells defeat, they will start killing innocent Christians in the North even with the result announcement still ongoing ... Aboki and their mentality..

1 Like

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by san316(m): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2015
Possibly. But ydp is a done deal. It won't work. As for gmbs disqualification, the judge wld have to chose btw national chaos n 1billion naira. Which wld u choose.
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by bigtt76(f): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2015
Trust me if GMB messes up ....he will be booted out same way GEJ has now been booted out grin

ManUtdholic:

Really
U think if GMB didn't perform he wont be relect
U think d north cares about performance
Let see if GMB will right d wrong of Nigeria
Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by ManUtdholic: 11:12am On Mar 31, 2015
bigtt76:
Trust me if GMB messes up ....he will be booted out same way GEJ has now been booted out grin

Ehn am sure north won't vote

1 Like

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by VANHELLSING: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
bigtt76:
No need to hurl insults mister man! I never insulted the OP neither did I to any other person ...please watch your words - not angry though.

Back to your point, I understand but tell me did the Balkernization of the former USSR or Yugoslavia bring succor to the Americans or others who craved it? NO ...it did not, it rather made the world even more dangerous due to the proliferation of Nuclear Weapons. Same will happen in the Niger Delta ....too much money and power resulting in proliferation of arms in the region causing threats to other West African countries where US and other allies have interests.

No vex for the insult ma'am

1 Like

Re: Things Likely To Happen Between 31st March And 22nd April by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Goodluck will be celebrated and loved more than Abdusalam if he respectfully accepts the wishes of Nigerian people by congratulating GMB asap.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Allows Northern Nigeria to Make History / Ekiti 2022: Why Fayemi Won’t Endorse Any Governorship Aspirant - Bamidele / Abiodun’s Aides Stay Silent As PDP Alleges ₦‎300Bn Loans Looted In 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.