Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! (5475 Views)

Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! / Mother Hopes To Donate Womb To Her Daughter / Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by pereze: 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2011
What manner of love is this, that a mum donates her womb to help daughter carry kids in same womb she was carried!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-13752288
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by Blazay(m): 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2011
Awwwwww!!!
How nice.
Some hope for barren, abortion-vanquished poohsiezzzz in da UK/US!
grin

Way to go! There shall be no 'barren' in the land of the living dead!

Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! wink
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by pereze: 12:59am On Jun 14, 2011
Blazay:

Awwwwww!!!
How nice.
Some hope for barren, abortion-vanquished poohsiezzzz in da UK/US!
grin

Way to go! There shall be no 'barren' in the land of the living dead!

Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! wink
Are u 'amala' or are you 'chineked'?
lol
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by ifyalways(f): 9:03am On Jun 14, 2011
awww.The love of a mother!.
When wud men start donating 'em old shriveled but confirmed "akpa amu's" to help them many push and start,no/low sperm count brotha's?lmao
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 14, 2011
^^^ ROTFLMAO cheesy cheesy
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2011
Ify you just made me lose every interest in sex after reading your 'akpa amu' line.
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by ifyalways(f): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2011
lol,Jenny sowee.Im sure a 4some with Dayo,Oam4j and Doyin wud rekindle the fire.
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by OAM4J: 4:50am On Jun 15, 2011
ifyalways:

awww.The love of a mother!.
When wud men start donating 'em old shriveled but confirmed "akpa amu's" to help them many push and start,no/low sperm count brotha's?lmao

loool grin grin grin

@OP

Good one. Retired mothers should help their failing daughters.
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by dinggle: 6:26am On Jun 15, 2011
I couldn't do it if I was a mom, what did the daughter do with her GOD given womb? Sort of like me giving my d*ck to my son! which one will I use? what if my son 4ucks it up the way he 4ucked up his? kai,  meeeeeeeeeeeen, I just can imagine it.
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by Oluwabee(f): 11:36am On Jun 15, 2011
love of a mother!

I hope the transplant comes out succeful

And may God continue to save us from all these diseases, disorders and all dese problems with big big names

AMen!!!
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by Chiluvsky(f): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2011
How thoughtful of her, but wait oh!! how did d girl loose her womb?
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by johnjoel(m): 11:45am On Jun 15, 2011
@ifyalways,,you have a dull silly head,,where on earth do you imagine such to happen,,
come ify,,,just maluife,,,iwotaa ife na ekwu

Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by sayso: 11:48am On Jun 15, 2011
she does not need it again.
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by mallorca(m): 11:48am On Jun 15, 2011
johnjoel:

@ifyalways,,you have a dull silly head,,where on earth do you imagine such to happen,,
come ify,,,just maluife,,,iwotaa ife na ekwu
 grin grin grin grin
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by malaria(f): 11:57am On Jun 15, 2011
Ikanka ighọta ije.
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by ChefMike(m): 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2011
I pray its work out fine.
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by pepperoni(f): 1:41pm On Jun 15, 2011
@topic
wat can oyinbo not perform?
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by dustydee: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2011
Abortion galore. But make sure you have donor first.
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by mrofficial(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2011
pepperoni:

@topic
wat can oyinbo not perform?

Oya, make oyinbo make just Rat. cheesy
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by Sike(m): 2:36pm On Jun 15, 2011
Nobody like MOTHER.
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by Chiokeke(f): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2011
@Chiluvsky, if you had clicked on the link provided you would have read that she was born with a womb! A condition known as Mayer Rokitanksy Kuster Hauser (MRKH) syndrome. I hope the operation is successful so she can have a chance of being a mother to her own children.
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by ikooko(m): 3:07pm On Jun 15, 2011
If the caption is true, then the baby that will be born will be a child to the owner of the womb and not grandchild. and the receiver of the womb will be nothing but an incubator. Am I correct.

Seriously, i think one can start business of ''womb collection'' from those retired women after their menopause. they never gonna need it again.
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by yimiton(f): 3:11pm On Jun 15, 2011
dinggle:

I couldn't do it if I was a mom, what did the daughter do with her GOD given womb? Sort of like me giving my d*ck to my son! which one will I use? what if my son 4ucks it up the way he 4ucked up his? kai,  meeeeeeeeeeeen, I just can imagine it.

If you'd read the link, you'd have discovered that she's just 25 and was born WITHOUT a womb. She's been considering adoption before they discovered that is procedure might be possible.

It will be a thing of joy for any mom to be able to help her daughter in this way. I hope the operation is successful when it's finally carried out.
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2011
The mother has a good heart
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 15, 2011
Sweet mother smiley i no go forget u for this suffer wey u sufffer for me
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by kasiem(m): 4:06pm On Jun 15, 2011
Soon, they'll start donating menopause to their children.
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2011
ikooko:

If the caption is true, then the baby that will be born will be a child to the owner of the womb and not grandchild. and the receiver of the womb will be nothing but an incubator. Am I correct.

Seriously, i think one can start business of ''womb collection'' from those retired women after their menopause. they never gonna need it again.

They said womb transplant, not ovary transplant. The oocytes gets fertilized by the spermatozoa to make an ovum which later develops into a fetus, Which grows in the womb/ uterus. The womb is just an incubator, what makes up a fetus is the egg and sperm which is produced in the ovary and testicles respectively.
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by jude33084(m): 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2011
kasiem:

Soon, they'll start donating menopause to their children.

true talk my G. grin

On a serious note,, what did she do with her womb undecided , because I know that God gave every woman one.
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by jude33084(m): 4:18pm On Jun 15, 2011
mydreamz:

They said womb transplant, not ovary transplant. The oocytes gets fertilized by the spermatozoa to make an ovum which later develops into a fetus, Which grows in the womb/ uterus. The womb is just an incubator, what makes up a fetus is the egg and sperm which is produced in the ovary and testicles respectively.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Jeeezzz!!!!

take am easy cheesy
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by Nkemika(f): 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2011
mothers love, none to compare with,really amazing shocked
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by ikooko(m): 4:30pm On Jun 15, 2011
Insert Quote
Quote from: mydreamz on Today at 04:12:03 PM

what is my business with long grammar? The womb that carries the baby owns the child; period.
Re: Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2011
ikooko:

what is my business with long grammar? The womb that carries the baby owns the child; period.

OLODO tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife And Her Ex- / Help! I Have Violent Sexual Fantasies / Canada: Man Jailed For Calling His Daughter A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.