Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:50 AM

Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? (2743 Views)

Baby Grabs Doctor's Finger From Womb! / Mother Hopes To Donate Womb To Her Daughter / Mother Donates Womb To Daughter! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by ifyalways(f): 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2009
@Poster in as much as u wud want to help your sister but it wud be good if u take out time and think abt the end result in future.
wud u be able to give up the child after going through the pains associated with childbirth?
wud you honestly have the mind of giving up on a child you carried?
. . . . It wud be easy to carry the child but giving up the child after the birth or/and coming back later in life to lay claim to the child is another thing undecided
@Topic,I wont do such a thing cos i cant let go of a child i carried for anyone,not even my sister. cool
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by amosexy: 8:52pm On Jan 24, 2009
@ karmaMod
she only did it once n she never tried it again since it's so expensive in nigeria and that was 2yrs ago.I don't think she wanna go through it again for the fear dat it might come down.

@beetle
Thanx so much.For the book, i think i av to buy it myself and send it to her.i guess so much might i've went wrong,probably the age.she is 39yrs now,so i get the chances now might be slim cos even then  her chances was 30percent at 37yrs.I am 25 so i think my chances should around 60percent but anyway i am still thikin. cry sad
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by amosexy: 9:03pm On Jan 24, 2009
@Ifyalways
Like i said i am still thinking and wat u just mentioned is part of my thots but the truth is ,in as much as the child is gonna be with my blood sister,i should'nt have any problem returning to clam the baby becos biological the baby is not mine and even if it is mine,i will still give it up.
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 25, 2009
she's ur sister

why not?
suggest it to her
all you'll be offering to her is the use of your womb as a surrogate mother

whats the big deal.
if she's tried IVF then why not try this
its just one year of your life thats all
think of the years she's wanted to have a baby
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by hotstuff06(f): 5:43pm On Jan 26, 2009
@Poster via IVF with the eggs and sperm from both parents, I will do it in a heartbeat. I know its alot carrying a child, (as I have 2 children of my own) but I would do it for my sister no doubt. I love all 4 of my sisters too much that If that woudl bring them joy in their home or life, I will sacrifice that for them.

So if it is something u can do, call her, sit down with her and talk to her about what u are willing to do for her, she may have thought about asking u but may not know how to ask. Don't tell her as though u are doign her a favor but tell her as though u are willing to sacrifice for her and how much u love her.
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by MadMax1(f): 8:14pm On Jan 26, 2009
Wow. Wonderful ya!
I can't do it o. Nothing do me, but if I fit find persin wey go carry my own sef I go happy,talkless of surrogacy for somebody else. You're really great.

Do you know why they can't have kids? Exactly? You should find that out first. If it's something irrevocable, then please go ahead and give your sister the most wonderful gift she will ever receive. It's her egg and her husband's sperm in a dish,which you then bring to term. So it'll be 1000% their kid. But don't rush. Do it only when you're physically,psychologically and emotionally prepared.
Wow.I can't get over how amazing a gesture this is.
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by iice(f): 2:33pm On Jan 27, 2009
Lai Lai o.
If you know the way I am when I'm uncomfy, my sister wouldn't even wish that I be uncomfy for her especially with the nausea, extra weight, headache. . . . everything else that comes with pregnancy. Besides, I am an utter b!tch when I'm ill, she would rather remain childless than have the hysterical b!tch in me birthed. Grin

Lmao spike.
Re: Can You Borrow Your Womb To Your Big Sister? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:31am On Jan 29, 2009
@ Topic

Don't have a sis, but if i had one wouldn't mind being a surrogate mother to her child. . .

afterall we came our from one womb, so what gives!! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dad Is Sleeping With My Girl! / Must A Woman Have Her Hair Cut Because Of Her Husband's Death? / Mothers, Is It Rude For A Guy To Hit On Your Daughter In Front Of You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.