Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,917 members, 7,810,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) (47422 Views)

Never Trust A Mechanic, My Experience With A Close One / Man Chains His Lexus SUV To His Gate In Onitsha / Some Mechanics Cannot Make Heaven - Read AIT's Presenter Ordeal With A Mechanic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by officialwdhtvv: 5:05pm On Feb 18
See what a mechanic did to a customer's Lexus SUV after giving him the car to fix for minor repairs.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyHcUI19OQs

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by muyico(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18
u mean it or skits?

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by muyico(m): 5:21pm On Feb 18
no video to back it up??
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Jennyclay(f): 5:56pm On Feb 18
God knows if a man bash my car like this I won’t let go until he fix every single thing. Especially if the man is a poor man undecided

I will drag the poor man to court and I will make sure he pays with his last blood or else he will serve jail term undecided.

I will make sure he’s left with absolutely nothing after fixing my car undecided

They know how to destroy but they can’t build. Nonsense poor men!!!

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by NaijaCover(m): 6:00pm On Feb 18
How much will it cost to fix the Lexus?

1 Like

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by NaijaCover(m): 6:01pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:
God knows if a man bash my car like this I won’t let go until he fix everything. Especially if the man is a poor man undecided

I will drag the poor man to court and I make sure he pays with his last blood undecided.

Do You Really Want BAD NEWS PUBLICATION?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by youngrichnigga: 6:12pm On Feb 18
Two different vehicles in the pictures, stop the bleeping lies please angry angry angry angry
Check out the obvious, where's the sunroof in the upgraded SUV angry angry angry angry

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by AlomoReloaded: 6:52pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:
God knows if a man bash my car like this I won’t let go until he fix every single thing. Especially if the man is a poor man undecided

I will drag the poor man to court and I will make sure he pays with his last blood or else he will serve jail term undecided.

I will make sure he’s left with absolutely nothing after fixing my car undecided

Your type sef go be one kind broke butt... Lol

109 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by princepeter566: 6:56pm On Feb 18
I felt bad for the mechanic.
He never see such thing happening to him when he left his house that morning

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by BOSSkesh(m): 7:06pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:

But you don't have a car nau aunty Jennifer
How will mechanic bash what you don't have

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by verifiablefacts: 7:10pm On Feb 18
I no come know which colour come be the vehicle.

11 Likes

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by ednut1(m): 7:25pm On Feb 18
youngrichnigga:
Two different vehicles in the pictures, stop the bleeping lies please angry angry angry angry
its the same car. its an old lexus that they upgraded with 2022 lexus bumper and lights. just like make up.

See below, 2001 gwagon converted to 2020 Brabus hahahah
https://www.instagram.com/p/C2b0FpGN83j/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by 43Ronin: 7:36pm On Feb 18
I would really not understand driving this type of car and taking it road side

3 Likes

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by KillingJoke: 8:13pm On Feb 18
Clitocurrency miner grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by franchasofficia: 8:52pm On Feb 18
women can never appreciate good thing, madam please appreciate the hardworking mechanic instead of acting dramatic, he gave your car a new look, I think that's the new way of face-lifting a car, madam please pay the guy jareh and stop trying to run away from paying for his workman fee. I need the mechanic's contact asap shocked

1 Like

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by bnanny: 9:11pm On Feb 18
muyico:
u mean it or skits?
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Gbadugbakun(m): 9:11pm On Feb 18
shocked
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Saturnalia(m): 9:11pm On Feb 18
Why would anyone give any mechanic their cars for repairs without sticking around to monitor them?

Well sha, Sugar Daddy go buy her another one.

4 Likes

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:11pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:

lipsrsealed. I know I must find you on this thread grin. Cuz the way your clitoris rises whenever any thread about the male gender hits front page isn't ordinary shocked. One day, perhaps very soon you will have to stand in front of Ogun shrine and tell the whole world what the male gender did to you that made you develop so much hatred for usundecided

13 Likes

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by greggng: 9:12pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:

Vanity upon vanity ...same poor man are called to dig the grave of ghe so called rich people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by noblechoco(f): 9:12pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:

Really 🧐
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Kay25(m): 9:13pm On Feb 18
Jennyclay:

Dont be too hard learn to take if easy on others table fit shake

1 Like

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Tjra: 9:13pm On Feb 18
Wahala

I can imagine the owner's pain right now. This one wey vehicles don cost ehn.. Chaii
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Tolumiide: 9:13pm On Feb 18
KillingJoke:
Clitocurrency miner grin
She's Oluwadollars wife. Now go and take your medicine.

3 Likes

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:14pm On Feb 18
Gbese.

Agbada don hook wire..😂😂 maybe he been won strow the motor go im bby place
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by noblechoco(f): 9:14pm On Feb 18
greggng:

Vanity upon vanity ...same poor man are called to dig the grave of ghe so called rich people.
You dey mind that one 😀😀😀😀
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by ShoeGetSize: 9:14pm On Feb 18
Make una dey take sense reason dis kind story.

So the car sustained that type of damage and the driver is alive and uninjured? That car is a complete write-off and it can only be sold for scrap.

It is also obvious that the Lexus SUV in the picture where Madam is posing is a completely different brand from the wreckage she is showing us.

Madam just wanted to move traffic to her IG account so that she earn dollar surplus in these days of dollar scarcity😅

Saturnalia:
Why would anyone give any mechanic their cars for repairs without sticking around to monitor them?

Well sha, Sugar Daddy go buy her another one.

princepeter566:
I felt bad for the mechanic.
He never see such thing happening to him when he left his house that morning

Jennyclay:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by christistruth01: 9:16pm On Feb 18
post=128520771:
How much will it cost to fix the Lexus?

Write-off
Re: See What A Mechanic Did To A Customer's Lexus SUV (pics/video) by Cmeo(m): 9:17pm On Feb 18
Good luck to the mechanic. Wishing the SUV owner a quick recovery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Christian Buys Toyota Corolla As Sallah Gift For His Hausa Driver / Funny Names Nigerians Give To Cars / Toyota Corolla Hatchback: Is Nigerian Used Of This Car Advisable???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.