Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... (24735 Views)

Wizkid And Davido Goof Around In Beautiful Photos / Annie Idibia And Her Daughters Goof Around In New Photo / Ini Edo, Praiz, Denrele And Others Goof Around After Getting Stuck At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by chinex276(m): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mtsheeewwww...baba now dat ur there, can u pls ban instagram 4 good?
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by davisglee(f): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
E consin u
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by MKO4ever(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
okay, but I am still busy with Jega for now, I will send my comment later
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by davisglee(f): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Leave her make she flex
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by simplemach(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
I guess these ones are not watching the results announcements
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by stigman(m): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
axortedbabe:
She no dey shame,see as she dey in d middle of ppl wey she give 10yrs each dey mumu..quote me i no even send u..

You be GOAT, ode
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by bobcharly(m): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
CHOI...CHANGE IS HERE!!!
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by bigtt76(f): 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
They are doing Jonathan 'Ntooooooooooooooooooooooor' grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2265319_0a318ba9a2ba0812dceca452aad39994l_jpeg40c589a5e2601c169b467ede041a679c

badassProdigy:
The couple and Awilo Logomba goofing around to promote new song, Enemy Solo...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by ahmidolawale: 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
pdp is loosing iyen o kan mi... owo ni koko
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by stephenfman: 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
See dem awilo u surpose dn retire from music
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by HighQue007: 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
talented143:
REASON WHY DIS ELECTION WAS NOT FAIR ON PDP

1) ALL THE SOUTHERNERS STAYING IN THE NORTH THAT RAN AWAY DID NOT VOTE.

2)THOSE PRESENT WERE SCARED OF VOTING AND HENCE DID NOT VOTE.

3)INEC WOULD HAVE MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR PEOPLE TO VOTE ANYWHERE THEY ARE, SEEING THE LARGE POPULATION OF PEOPLE THAT CHANGED GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION THIS TIME AROUND AND HENCE INEC FAILED.

4)ALL INEC DID WHICH WAS CLEARLY IN FAVOUR OF APC WAS THE INTRODUCTION OF CARD READERS.

5)LOTS AND LOTS 0F UNDERAGED CHILDREN VOTED IN THE NORTH.

QUOTE ME AND DIE

super story

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by femi4: 3:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
axortedbabe:
She no dey shame,see as she dey in d middle of ppl wey she give 10yrs each dey mumu..quote me i no even send u..
Solo makinde abosi
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by davisglee(f): 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
God help us
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by satioville(m): 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
What has age got to do with the pix? If you do not have any thing better to say, I suggest u zip it after all you don't have to comment on every post@axortedbabe

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by Abbey2sam(m): 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
axortedbabe:

you wish to be in her aiit,

so what if she's older than them......?

Your mediocre no part2

in other news

APC is leading with 2,894,498

with both candidate not reaching the % required
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by mystiqueDZ(f): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
axortedbabe:
while U re here orubebeing ,shes there enjoying her husband and the perks that comes with it!!!!!!
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by carlede: 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
GMB

1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by Jannie1999(f): 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2015
Mumu their mates dey wait for result I no even sure say they vote for buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by Defcon1(m): 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
axortedbabe:
To grow old is a blessing
Some never got the chance to be old because they died young.
you may be young now, but one day you will be her age, and it will be a privilege and a blessing, then.
Today's cute baby girl will be tomorrow's wrinkled granny...and that too is a special blessing.

You don't have to "send" me

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
Peter, you are a fool for marrying an Yoruba.
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by Adekorya: 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
talented143:

3)INEC WOULD HAVE MADE IT POSSIBLE FOR PEOPLE TO VOTE ANYWHERE THEY ARE, SEEING THE LARGE POPULATION OF PEOPLE THAT CHANGED GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION THIS TIME AROUND AND HENCE INEC FAILED.

4)ALL INEC DID WHICH WAS CLEARLY IN FAVOUR OF APC WAS THE INTRODUCTION OF CARD READERS.

QUOTE ME AND DIE

Story teller

We are all goin to die anyway
So ur threat is nothing to me.
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by chuksmad(m): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
talented143:

QUOTE ME AND DIE
Then why GEJ did not give Nigerians even 1 day public holiday to travel and vote?
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by VoteOutPDPJona: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Double post!
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by VoteOutPDPJona: 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
talented143:

[size=18pt]QUOTE ME AND I DIE[/size]
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by Ojestas(m): 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
TrishaP:
Peter head tho
lol.
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by ebukaOtika(m): 4:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Melinde:
Na you mumu pass for not minding your biz

Hahahaha lwkmdooooooo

Girls una fit yarb person manhood commot from him local government ,,,,

E go better say my fellow guy yarb me ,,,, i go just adjust to the environment ,,,,

But if na girl yarb me ,,,, i go dey cry sef.,,.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by ebukaOtika(m): 4:51pm On Mar 31, 2015
UncannyGenius:
Peter, you are a fool for marrying an Yoruba.

Kai ,,,, ahn ahn ,,,, on a Day like dis eh ,,,, you for write for Pigin ,,,, i swear we for understand you well ,,,,

Wetin Genius com dey even do for your name fa ,.,,,?
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2015
ebukaOtika:

Kai ,,,, ahn ahn ,,,, on a Day like dis eh ,,,, you for write for Pigin ,,,, i swear we for understand you well ,,,,

Wetin Genius com dey even do for your name fa ,.,,,?
Where is your stand? Are you for me or against me?
Re: Peter Okoye, Lola & Awilo Goof Around... by lohresloco: 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Civil War looming

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruggedman With Kolade Johnson’s Family And Lawyer At Magistrate Court (Photos) / Femi Kuti's Adopted Son Graduates From UNILAG [PICS] / Daddy Freeze Won't Cheat On Benedicta Elechi, His Baby Mama Because Of Mushroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.