Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 - Politics (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 (564781 Views)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust / After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by kliq(m): 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Na wa o

Naija and African time....8pm equals 10pm undecided hope they are not planning to do April fool for us angry
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by kliq(m): 9:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
This should be tagged season/part 5......Op modify
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
sammily:
The Obas be like: May you return safe and sound to Otueke. Asheee!!!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Too many wicked people on NL walahi!!!

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by DExplorer1: 9:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ekaka1:

Africa's biggest political party You folks have started again, this is exactly how PDP started and it got onto their heads and now you lots have started again even before the result is officially announced.....Hian!!
Result announcement is just an affirmation. We're not bragging, APC is on the path right now.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Plus234(m): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
NO VACANCY IN ASO ROCK, LOLOLOLOL
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by obami007(m): 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Just go to any bar of your choice,APC as paid for all demands........request for any red wines or beer of your choice.
. Lolzzz,,,u pple have nt entered power fully,,and u want to start mago mago,,,u want me to wash plate ni??
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Plus234(m): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
MY PEOPLE MY PEOPLE PIKING WHERE SAY HIM MAMA NO GO SLEEP HOHOHOHO HE CAN NOT SLEEP OOOOOOOO SINCE HE DONT WANT BAIFRIA THAN LET HIM GO TO JAIL FINISH
Who is your excellency? My friend you cant even win your state. Hajia stay away from me. Nonsense! Where were you on election day? How many votes you don get for North! Leave me alone please!

5 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Xtfield(m): 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
EMEzzy:
You wouldn't be talking this trash if it were your tribe who suffered from the civil war, from an early age the ibos are taught about the havoc the civil war wrecked on us, some of my ancestors died during that war, me grandpa and grandma experienced great hardship relocating to the east after many ibos had been killed in the north, GEJ lost because he neglected the SE so the ibos were torn between voting for a man who has neglected them or voting a northerner(which was never an option worth considering) hence they decided to do neither and sit at home and accept whatever the results may be... If you call the ibos unprogressive for not voting a northerner be ready to say that again in 2019 and for years to come, roosters would grow teeths before ibos vote a northerner en masse and vice versa...
I couldn't give 2 pounds I'm labeled a tribalist, the North has more than earned it.
I do really sympathize with the Igbos but the civil war ended 45 years ago. Isn't it time the Igbos move on and accept that they are Nigerians? As long as the Igbos continue to think like this, it will be difficult for them to find true fulfillment in the Nigerian nation.

9 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
belabela:

He was cursed

Hahahaha grin grin grin...cursed by the gods of the land grin grin
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2015
J-E-G-A=JUST ENDED GOODLUCK ADMINISTRATION.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by kliq(m): 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Plus234:
MY PEOPLE MY PEOPLE PIKING WHERE SAY HIM MAMA NO GO SLEEP HOHOHOHO HE CAN NOT SLEEP OOOOOOOO SINCE HE DONT WANT BAIFRIA THAN LET HIM GO TO JAIL FINISH
Who is your excellency? My friend you cant even win your state. Hajia stay away from me. Nonsense! Where were you on election day? How many votes you don get for North! Leave me alone please!

Hahaha this is crazy
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by successhunter: 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ekaka1:

You don't get it do you?
The guy you responded to is far more verse in this things than you just following blindly. The man did well to concede defeat early before a formal announcement by INEC.By so doing, He has also successfully mitigated the risk of Hos followers reacting violently today and in the remaining/subsequent elections.

Do you have idea what Abulsalam and co have been telling the president?
So any slow action or pretence will be highly regretted later.
So, save me the sermon.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by kliq(m): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
Harbosede02:

Cool cheesy
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Ekaka1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
DExplorer1:

Result announcement is just an affirmation. We're not bragging, APC is on the path right now.
Since you don't get it dude...what I'm simply saying is this bloated idea of "Africa's largest Party" tag is the same mentality that made the incumbent govt become negligent of the masses!
BTW, I am apolitical so do not think I am speaking from a political position/divide

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Omotayor123(f): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
kliq:
I guess when d official announcement start proper a new thread will b created. Part 5.

...Can't wait.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by chidexxy007(m): 9:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
oya, it have do...APC don win, change have come..... make una dy go house.... clear space 4 NL
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Omotayor123(f): 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
kliq:
A new thread should b created for dat.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by netmillionaires(m): 9:39pm On Mar 31, 2015
Xsolutions:
Very Well said sir...Please keep affecting people with this kind of thinking.Our destiny has also been in our hands.God Bless you.
Thank you my brother... U are well appreciated. May God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by netmillionaires(m): 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
ifedayosol:
I am 99% sure dat u r a redeemer....God bless u for dis comment
Yes, I am. May God bless you too.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 31, 2015
my prayer this night. u2 can give it a try.
1. Every antagonistic Erubebe in my life, that want to abrogate my success. Be put to shame. Prayer IJN
2. The power to jegaed at very ranting lion willing to make me stupid where am being honoured. release it upon me IJN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Harbosede02:
NO!...buhari jst ended jonathan'z cluelessness!
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Dennybouy: 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2015
Tomorrow is April 1st, Imagine you wake up tomorrow and Jega said that all the result we've being receiving since Saturday is APRIL FOOL... What will you do?
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Marcelinho(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
WAT HA HAPUNING OOOO....
MISTA CHAIRMAN SIR WE R WAITING FOR U
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jega is a terrible and incorrigible latecomer.

Sleep is seriously beckoning on me, I wanna see the last season
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by MzOma(f): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
I will not cease to hide my displeasure in this new administration....
Sai Baba
Sai Nothing....
Jonathan may have lost it, buh that power thirsty dictator isn't the messiah Nigeria needs.
P.s: all of ya who has been chanting sai baba, I hope u wd still be chanting the. Same words when we meet again in 2019.....
Meanwhile, ryt now we at the farewell party of our brother who is heading to otuoke now.......
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by ifedayosol(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2015
AMEN!!!
netmillionaires:

Yes, I am. May God bless you too.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
THAT's what W̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ call FUTure impossible tense!
Dennybouy:
Tomorrow is April 1st, Imagine you wake up tomorrow and Jega said that all the result we've being receiving since Saturday is APRIL FOOL... What will you do?

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Dennybouy:
I will just JEGA and SMILE grin smiley
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Ekaka1(m): 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
successhunter:

Do you have idea what Abulsalam and co have been telling the president?
So any slow action or pretence will be highly regretted later.
So, save me the sermon.
You're just a 5-star arrogant and irredeamable fellow. Give credit to the president for a historic move....the whole world would applaud him for many years to come given past antecedents in our polity and some countries in Africa. The man lost, acknowledged it graciously and in good time as a sign of civility....What else will satisfy you?
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by BISIXCLUSIVE: 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
obami007:
. Lolzzz,,,u pple have nt entered power fully,,and u want to start mago mago,,,u want me to wash plate ni??
washing plate is part of it,you will even be paid. Lolzzzzzzzz
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Demmzy15(m): 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
Xtfield:
I do really sympathize with the Igbos but the civil war ended 45 years ago. Isn't it time the Igbos move on and accept that they are Nigerians? As long as the Igbos continue to think like this, it will be difficult for them to find true fulfillment in the Nigerian nation.
You're very correct, I really love the sacrifice of the Ibos during the war. But as we know it, a war would always be disastrous. Many people before us have fought and reconciled, it's part of human life and it makes us stronger. The brave men who fought in this war have accepted the defeat, but their children and grandchildren who know nothing keep making empty stupid noise!

Today's Ibo know nothing about the war, yet make noise which eventually lead to embarrassment of their brave great fathers. It's really disappointing and annoying!

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2015
MzOma:
I will not cease to hide my displeasure in this new administration....
Sai Baba
Sai Nothing....
Jonathan may have lost it, buh that power thirsty dictator isn't the messiah Nigeria needs.
P.s: all of ya who has been chanting sai baba, I hope u wd still be chanting the. Same words when we meet again in 2019.....
Meanwhile, ryt now we at the farewell party of our brother who is heading to otuoke now.......
Your last paragraph makes it difficult for one to say whose side you're ongrin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) ... (202) (Reply)

. / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Nairaland Says No To Secessionists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.