Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 - Politics (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 (563810 Views)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust / After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Madeu(m): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
Canme4u:
lolz grin thats not gonna work.

This is Nigeria politics. Only interest at hand.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Dahjhi: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Where is Jega?

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by HARDDON: 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2015
Onyiclassic:

guy ur witch na moi moi

Silent waters runs deeply .... Besides, civility is a virtue every learned possess, don't know about u.

Keep watch as d movie unfolds

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by wheesin(m): 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2015
Breaking news... "PDP Presidential Candidate Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has been confirmed winner of the Presidential Election. Vanguard News...

'

APRIL 17, 2011... I love reading old news grin

4 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by HARDDON: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gboliwe:
Pheeeeeeew! What a day!
I am a supporter of Goodluck Jonathan anyday, anytime.

The election is over, we don't threaten to make governance ungovernable neither do we plan to shed blood. That's the difference between an illiterate, fundamental terrorist and a literate leader.

Where there is life there is hope. Things can only get better for me.

I hope Buhari doesn't cut short y'all's expectation.

God bless Nigeria.

Sip juice gee, it ain't over

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Canme4u(m): 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
Madeu:

This is Nigeria politics. Only interest at hand.

Yes, they can decamp but its not gonna help them to get Senate President.

Think about party loyalist who helped win this Election and those who just decamp.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Ridwan123(m): 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
wheesin:
[color=#000099Breaking news... "PDP Presidential Candidate Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has been confirmed winner of the Presidential Election. Vanguard News...

'

APRIL 17, 2011... I love reading old news grin][/color]
you are Drunk
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
yoji:
Ibos hv committed political suicide. So if presid is north, VP west, ideally senate president is supposed to be eastern, but the there's no Ibo apc senator because d ibos miscalculated.

I don't think so.

They just need to outgrow this mentality of "everyone is against us" and realize that Nigeria is not breaking anytime soon. In that case, abusing everyone, calling some slaves is not the right thing to do. They should embrace ruthless pragmatism: calling the North evil or devil and the West, slaves won't put the presidency on their lap. Sometimes, you work with what works, including with people you really don't like to achieve your aim.

3 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by swiftyc00l(m): 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2015
The Recent elections in pictures *

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Madeu(m): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2015
Canme4u:

Yes, they can decamp but its not gonna help then to get Senate President.

Think about party loyalist who helped win this Election and those who just decamp.

Right! They have lost this. They can always be a stronger opposition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
delightful1:
Ichiato please what the statistics now?
Anybody? Please help a sister
Just waiting on only bornu. But it's clear the APC candidate is the winner
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Marcelinho(m): 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2015
AM SURE JEGA WILL ANNOUNCE BEFORE 12AM
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Canme4u(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Missy89:

We need a strong APGA and a strong PDP now more than ever.. We dont want APC to be another PDP in few years

SE rise up! cool

I totaly agree with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Bodmas06: 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
Liegeria:
+

Akume will most likely get it.
They gave it to Bukola Saraki long term ago.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by emedy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2015
I wish Ngige returned to the senate to be be the Senate President. Let David Mark know how it feels to be an ordinary Senator.

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Pr0ton: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Haha.. I'm just returning from BS..

So GMB eventually made it! (dancing)

His victory was obvious in the beginning, so I'm not that surprized.

I believe Orubebe will be burning with anger now, and wallowing in shame.. Make e blow abeg

GEJ till May 29 GMB till 2019

I just wanna see that look on Jonathan and Patience's face grin

It's well sha...

#Unfollows thread.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Canme4u(m): 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
This picture got me thinking grin

3 Shares

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
gaburiel:

Welldone Bro, I just stayed permanently on your page and was refreshing to get the results as they come for each state.
Thanks bro. Still waiting on bornu. But it's clear the APC candidate is the winner
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by humberjade: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2015
Maybe I'm d only one dat is noticing this; anytime Prof. Geja announces a recess of 10mins it runs into 1-2 hours. His he an alien 4rm space, where one second means 10 days? He never keeps to time, his 48 hrs has become 72 hrs.

I like his calmness and person though.

Anyhow sha, he can take his time, we already who d winner is. grin

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by demelza: 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
I am surprised people are still watching Jega broadcast.
Omo party don start for this side, no time.
Sai Buhari!
El Presidente

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by okotv(m): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2015
I told herzumpther ahead that it would happen. Now it has, congratulations to the party for the people , APC. The general is taking over Aso Rock
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by jacabi(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2015
Canme4u:
This picture got me thinking grin
Chai, scam of the century.

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Gboliwe: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
upros:

let d opposition begin... it's Ur turn...

I am not crazy neither am I a tout. The holy book says to respect and obey every instituted authority. That's my job
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Funpeter: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
Goodluck is not the biggest loser but those who benefit from him and didn't do anything to help him.

My general i have just two request to tender
Pls you can retain minister of agriculture nd the minister of work, in person of akinwunmi and mike onalamen they have been outstanding.

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by slimyem: 8:45pm On Mar 31, 2015
humberjade:
Maybe I'm d only one dat is noticing this; anytime Prof. Geja announces a recess of 10mins it runs into 1-2 hours. His he an alien 4rm space, where one second means 10 days? He never keeps to time, his 48 hrs has become 72 hrs.

I like his calmness and person though.

Anyhow sha, he can take his time, we already who d winner is. grin
In my opinion,the recesses are quite clever. It has in a way helped us all to digest the results and come to terms with them slowly. It's a good thing that it wasn't dumped on us at once and i do think it has in a way suspended post-election unrest.

4 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by noordean(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2015
Horlawoomey:
The jubilation is wild here in Zamfara state. Come and see different stunts with vehicles and bike. This man is just loved by everyone in the north.

SAI BABA BUHARI

SAI CHANGI
nt only in d north but all ova d country

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by DExplorer1: 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2015
Expect PDP governors in the North, South East crossing to APC.
Most recently, expect Mimiko joining APC.

APC on the verge of taking over from PDP as Africa's Biggest Political Party.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by samzheee(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
in timaya's voice: right now we are dashinq out, d votes we are qettinq yes we are dashinq out.
i.e we av qiven them our votes in borno.

Welcome to a new era and here comes d anticipated chanqe.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Revolva(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2015
cheesy oga Jega no need to announce.....ok just go home n drink champaign n relax with your wife......ok
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Haywhymido(m): 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
as i siddon here, i dey think of how barcanista n fani kayode miss out on d winning n progressive train of mr buhari. Walai, dia is different between dem n a faithful person wey deny d existence of God n die afterward. Una just suffer for nothing. I knw u both will be cursing d day u decamped to pigdigpig. Oma se o

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by ezeizu: 8:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Hmmm, as bursting dun win, shey na god win.

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (202) (Reply)

. / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.