Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,516 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 - Politics (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 (563807 Views)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust / After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by donsmall94(m): 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Change finally arrived
But
#babanowthatyouarethere teach GEJ what leadership is about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Bonapart(m): 8:13pm On Mar 31, 2015
Teempakguy:

E dey pain you?
Oyah sorry. grin
show some respect to the igbos...
tha will be my last warning... i am an igbo and i supported Buhari even when we all know the blood in his hands. Give igbo people peace i beg you

5 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by SeverusSnape(m): 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Etinosajay:

Good. List modified

Jolly good fellow
Good, Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by toast224: 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Sai baba

6 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Canme4u(m): 8:14pm On Mar 31, 2015
Missy89:

The APGA PDP alliance destroyed APGA legislative candidates . It was a bad calculation really
Thats a lesson AD learnt in hard way in 2003 when they supported Obasanjo.
I believe, APGA would learn something new too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Bonapart(m): 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
successhunter:

Seems you didn't get the Origin drink I shared?
Anyway, the party continues till break.
Just cool down.
iam supporting Buhari also so you'all should leave igbo people out of your rubbish comments

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by successhunter: 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
mistypiper:
Ever since the election madness began, we've seen some people on this site with thier Gej till 2019. I know that this day would come that you would feel like crying. I don't pity any of una at all.

I'm glad we won. It was not easy but against all odds we won. And now let be human by saying F*CK YOU ALL smiley

Nobody is perfect but we can all try.

Sai Baba.

Don't be so cruel. Baba won't like it.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by jaybee3(m): 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
Missy89:

Thats another possibility.

Benue right?
I nominate the charismatic dogged BEREM

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by shegsrules(m): 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
one thing is for sure, when the favours in south east goes to Rochas and that of South south goes to Oshomole make the others np complain ooooo. especially enugu and akwa ibom. as for rivers Ameachi don d cruise on happiness already.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by vision2050: 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2015
No light here oo
Abeg you guys should keep updating me
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Funpeter: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
CFCfan:

I hope they won't go the route of zoning. The other posts in the NASS should be thrown open to all zones.
If you thrown it open u might eventually have a north occupying the number 3 and 4 post which won't be good for our democracy.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by successhunter: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Bonapart:
iam supporting Buhari also so you'all should leave igbo people out of your rubbish comments

But I just told you what/how they are feeling! Is there any problem in that?

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by ikbnice(m): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Thank God it wasnt extended to April 1st, GEJ wud have thought it was april fool.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by upros(m): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gboliwe:
Pheeeeeeew! What a day!
I am a supporter of Goodluck Jonathan anyday, anytime.

The election is over, we don't threaten to make governance ungovernable neither do we plan to shed blood. That's the difference between an illiterate, fundamental terrorist and a literate leader.

Where there is life there is hope. Things can only get better for me.

I hope Buhari doesn't cut short y'all's expectation.

God bless Nigeria.
let d opposition begin... it's Ur turn...

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Random75: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
HELP ME THANK GOD 4 ME! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by luxanne(f): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
cirmuell:
You don't have to be on twitter, click here now to see www.twitter.com/TVCNigeria

Ohk. Just clicked on it.

However, I do not have the time right now to go thru each tweet and compute. I'l just hold on for the final computation to be given.

Thanks smileysmileysmiley
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Missy89(f): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
Canme4u:
Thats a lesson AD learnt in hard way in 2003 when they supported Obasanjo.
I believe, APGA would learn.

We need a strong APGA and a strong PDP now more than ever.. We dont want APC to be another PDP in few years

SE rise up! cool
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by themodernman: 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2015
bosleey:
GEJ yu Bleep up jho!

Wey yu for just use rigging murder dem.

Yu dey deh form clean man - clean man!

Mtcheew...

You don't just rig an election when d whole world is against you.

GEJ made a lot of enemies during his tenure.

A man once told me: "let people like you"

That statement has really helped me a lot in my dealings as even if you're corrupt ppl will still help you as long as they like you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Texcoco(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
successhunter:

Don't be so cruel. Baba won't like it.

Hehe True.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
sameer1212:
I am good ni o. Hope u are okey? Just want say hi. Cheers!!! smiley

I'm okay o....tnx dear...
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Anikkytohposh(f): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2015
yoji:
Ibos hv committed political suicide. So if presid is north, VP west, ideally senate president is supposed to be eastern, but the there's no Ibo apc senator because d ibos miscalculated.
let the ibos swallow their pride and act like Gej (when he had no shoes)so that we'll have a rethink of the foolish miscalculation that brought shame upon them. tongue

We all know they have always been self-centred.(back dated to when they thought they had oil which gave birth to biafra). tongue

Omo waa noni won. We go temper justice with chijioke,ngozi,ifeanyi,azubuike,adamma and co....

3 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 31, 2015
Missy89:

Thats another possibility.

Benue right?

Yes. He is the minority leader.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Missy89(f): 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2015
Liegeria:

Yes. He is the minority leader.

His state was delivered. He has a shot

SE will settle for Speaker (Thats if there is any APC congressman from the SE)
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by cirmuell(m): 8:22pm On Mar 31, 2015
luxanne:

Ohk. Just clicked on it.

However, I do not have the time right now to go thru each tweet and compute. I'l just hold on for the final computation to be given.

Thanks smileysmileysmiley
UWC.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by obami007(m): 8:23pm On Mar 31, 2015
BISIXCLUSIVE:
smile.........That means I can't support PDP if they don't have money
. . Okay o,,,,congrats to u and ur party (apc) where is d party happening?
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chai Buhari don win pay all the southerners prepare to answer Muslim name, as for me my new name Na Abdu. cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by chrisviral(m): 8:24pm On Mar 31, 2015
themodernman:

You don't just rig an election when d whole world is against you.

GEJ made a lot of enemies during his tenure.

A man once told me: "let people like you"

That statement has really helped me a lot in my dealings as even if you're corrupt ppl will still help you as long as they like you.

Who told you?
You can lie for Africa shocked
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Canme4u(m): 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Iaz93:
Has Barcanista changed his signature ?

He never come online since. May be he has deactivated his account and now open new monica. You know the feelings nah. grin

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by netmillionaires(m): 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
eckersley:

mehn. U finish work.
But I hope permitting that ungodly kind of marriage will not be one condition to grant him d 'cerfitixate' oo
lolz. No o. We no want any fools dealing with America...
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Caseless: 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
BizBloke:

hahahaha. I hope TruckPusher, Caseless and Ishsoph no catch you.
wake xynerise up pls. grin
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by scantee(m): 8:25pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gboliwe:
Pheeeeeeew! What a day!
I am a supporter of Goodluck Jonathan anyday, anytime.

The election is over, we don't threaten to make governance ungovernable neither do we plan to shed blood. That's the difference between an illiterate, fundamental terrorist and a literate leader.

Where there is life there is hope. Things can only get better for me.

I hope Buhari doesn't cut short y'all's expectation.

God bless Nigeria.
you said it all. GEJ 4 better 4 worse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (202) (Reply)

. / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.