Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 - Politics (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 (563719 Views)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust / After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by freecocoa(f): 1:58pm On Mar 31, 2015
justi4jesu:

He wants this Result to enter part 5 angry
The whole thing is taking too long abeg.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Texcoco(m): 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
annoymous:

I'm happy you know GEJ requires a miracle. Your eye don dey clear small small.
Not a miracle but a small margin..with the current deficit cut down to 400k,watchout for Delta.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by mavinc4u(f): 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Defcon1:
This election shows there will never be a free,fair and credible election in this country
The best rigger wins
PDP has been rigging for 16 years
Now,they have been reminded that no party has the monopoly of rigging
l have always been a neutral throughout, but l believe that if this election were to be 100% free and fair, the APC would win hands down
l have no doubt about that.

Stop been bias because even kano, kaduna and the rest were all rigged.

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by kramer: 1:59pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pipsland78:

Click like for Buhari as president and click share for Osibanjo as vice-president

Are you that desperate for likes and shares undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by CaptainAmerica1: 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
kendrick9:
Who the fu`ck are u to tell me where to relocate to?
Buhari is a bloody killer,who has wasted souls during his millitary regime or by his words.. who has forgotten the dead coppers who were slain due to his inciteful comments.
i pity for those nigerians who voted for him,it shows what a shameless country we are...
presenting an 80yr old islamist to rule is a disgrace!!

Kill yourself

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Ksslib(m): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
An embarrassed Nigerian from Turkey contacted Channels TV.

Turns out he was chilling with his foreign friends watching the votes being called out, when Orubebe came on stage and started his show of shame.

Left to me, Orubebe should be stripped unclad on National TV, and whipped by an angry Fulani man with koboko soaked in pepper..

That man embarrassed this country.

4 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by tbagjames(m): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
niggi4life:
Why is Jega like this? Why the long wait na?
don't worry,it will b worth it
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by justi4jesu(f): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
freecocoa:
The whole thing is taking too long abeg.

My dear we just have to wait. cheesy
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
That is it - you got it! pdp needs a miracle! As it stands, it is impossible for PDP to win.

Texcoco:
Utter crap..let Jega call out the margins instead of this blanket forecast, you'll see the miracle of of Niger Delta..wait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by crackhouse(m): 2:00pm On Mar 31, 2015
Guys what's the scores? I don't have light in my area now. I am counting on u guys for an update pls. Can sb tell me warrap, i am boiling already. Who wins?
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by DExplorer1: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
freecocoa:
Wetin dey hold Jega na?
You saw what happened in Rivers?
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by MAYOWAAK: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
I heard football viewing centres are showing the election announcements and charging money for it....Nigerians took this very elections personal and I love that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by orimion(m): 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
Gej supporters, it's over. Even myself, a Gej supporter(though not a fanatic one, I'm just loyal to him) knows it. And if people think buhari can do it, so be it, but don't expect me to start chanting"change" anytime soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Mar 31, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
Billyonaire, please come and say something. Or is the JD still runnning you?

How good are Uncle Jo's chances at this point?
GEJ is winning this election or there will be a re-run. At the moment, I do not see Buhari getting 25% votes from 24 states. And Jonathan already has 21 states with 25%, we need just 3 states to call it uhuru with the 25% permutation. Although, we are lagging behind in almost 500,000 votes. Lets hope APC dont garner millions more votes from their heartland. This is a battle we never expected. JEGA sent PVC to North and starved GEJ's strong points of PVC.

We expect miracles but we prefer magic. Luck is NOT enough right now.

But should Buhari win, please they should generate Federal Allocation from Groundnut and Cocoa.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Kennyfancy(m): 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
ejiro2130:

Another Mumu, wetin America need ur oil for??

Guys with abt the largest crude oil reserves
agbaya
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Jbenue: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
A song for My Ijaw and Aboki Brothers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHekNnySAfM
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin that was how PDP turned into an opposition and party and now APC is the leading party...just look at how that PDP agent disgraced himself in front of the whole world??he has showed everyone that he is a foolishly foolish tout!!!!I love and admire the way jega handled the situation,jega showed maturity,discipline,intelligence,smartness,he showed that he is truly educated,he is brilliant,he showed someone who is focused,he is a man with integrity!!!damn jega children should be very proud of their father!!!!!!!!ladies and gentlemen I present to you General muhammadu babatunde buhari!!!the incoming president of nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by naijaboiy: 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by GentleToks(m): 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
Obiwannn:

bros i laff at u in 3D o..
if war start, u go fit stand
and come to think of it, what good does the North do to this country?....

QUOTE ME!! undecided

What good have southerners(Obasanjo and Jonathan adminstations combined are worse than d 34 years of Northerners) done too? At least I m a southerners but I am not a subscribers to all this tribal rubbish.

Jonathan is the worst Nigeria president ever, period.

I grew up in Abuja, Akure and of course 512 road Festac, Lagos and I know how Abuja, Lagos and Akure were back in the days compare to today; I mean in terms of social infrastructure and other basic amenities and standard of living across the country.

However, Jonathan is a chameleon that can never be trusted.The only good thing that come out of his administration are all the past thieves

Obansanjo is better though in terms of bringing EFCC to an existence, his economic reform and debt pay off and cancellation, foreign reserve etc

3 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2015
superstar1:

All that warrants his embarrassing presentation?

If his students present that way, he is expected to applaude them?

Please save me your sermonisation.

Shake my butt for emotional and sentimental people, that finds it hard to be objective.

Do cut her some slack. She was under A LOT of social pressure.

Presenting in a class of 30 students - people you already know - is different from a national/international presentation.

In her shoes, you might be curled up in the foetal position, weeping.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by liveLongNprospa(m): 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Nawa...na since I dey pursue d last page..shuoo...
IT's official both PARTIES have to rig to win ...nobody is a gud guy so I support d best badguy cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by plendil: 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
kendrick9:
[s]Who the fu`ck are u to tell me where to relocate to?
Buhari is a bloody killer,who has wasted souls during his millitary regime or by his words.. who has forgotten the dead coppers who were slain due to his inciteful comments.
i pity for those nigerians who voted for him,it shows what a shameless country we are...
presenting an 80yr old islamist to rule is a disgrace!![/s]

Stop making noise, please. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by justi4jesu(f): 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
naijaboiy:
gringrin

LMAO cheesy cheesy I just Jegaed
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by HonourablePomk: 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
SAI BUHARI THE PEOPLES GENERAL

I was here when NIGERIA DECIDED
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by SuperSuave(m): 2:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Vivipop(f): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
johnny1980:

Democrat. ?

The same person that sent Orubebe to disrupt a democratic process is what you call a democrat?

Jonathan has not dobe anything. We Nigerians have taken our destiny into and our hands and we deserve all the hardwork the Opposition is reaping today.

If Jonathan had tried to stifle it. You would have known what's the scores now. And he even tried to.

Remember registering another APC ?

Using Efcc to hase Opposition candidates

Running for the Presidency unopposed in PDP for the first time in 16 years. Other contestants were not sold forms.

Is that a democratic person?
Where you there to confirm that Jonathan actually sent Orubebe? It is obvious that Orubebe's approach to the situation was very bad. He is a party member who made a mistake, that does not mean Jonathan should be held responsible for his deed.
You are been sentimental in your judgement and it's not fair.
I wish not to be quoted again by you Sir. Enjoy your day Sir.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by michelism(m): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
mavinc4u:

And in your mind you feel PDP could win APC without rigging in those aforementioned state? Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by joshuaidibia(m): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Now,this is very wrong from dat dude. undecided

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by hustla(m): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
demelza:
*Tears shirt*
*Tears pata*
Its burning in here

Were re oo

grin grin grin
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Defcon1(m): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
mavinc4u:

It's obvious you didn't comprehend what you read.
Read it again,with an open mind
Go on.Read
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Luckygurl(f): 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
standd:

Was the 2011 election rigged in favour of Jonathan?
2011 election was free to an extent but this year's own, far from it.
I don't believe states that recorded much votes such as Kano, Rivers had no case of cancelled votes, as in perfect votes. Ain't posssible in any way.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by loomer: 2:04pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ksslib:
An embarrassed Nigerian from Turkey contacted Channels TV.

Turns out he was chilling with his foreign friends watching the votes being called out, when Orubebe came on stage and started his show of shame.

Left to me, Orubebe should be stripped unclad on National TV, and whipped by an angry Fulani man with koboko soaked in pepper..

That man embarrassed this country.

turkey na country?

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (202) (Reply)

. / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.