Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 - Politics (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 (563711 Views)

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust / After Jega's Announcement #March4Buhari Trends On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by sportfeva(m): 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Imagine a boss to his staff: Hey, I won't tolerate jega time. Make sure you always keep to time.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by mavinc4u(f): 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
Rivers Collation Officer said: ''I wrote the results under special conditions,i can't see what i wrote well".

Wike and Mama Peace must have written the result sheet.

And from a reliable source, the two have terrible writing!

Don't blame the Professor. He did not rehearse before coming.
My dear, you are saying this because you don't have eye problem. It is very easy for such people to write but to read after writing, is a challenge. If you have been there before then you would understand better

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by CaptainAmerica1: 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
mavinc4u:

Stop been bias because even kano, kaduna and the rest were all rigged.

Rigged ba?

So you were imagining PDP winning there

Smh
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by justi4jesu(f): 2:05pm On Mar 31, 2015
Vivipop:
Where you there to confirm that Jonathan actually sent Orubebe? It is obvious that Orubebe's approach to the situation was very bad. He is a party member who made a mistake, that does not mean Jonathan should be held responsible for his deed.
You are been sentimental in your judgement and it's not fair.
I wish not to be quoted again by you Sir. Enjoy your day Sir.

Haven't you seen where someone failed his/her exam and they say its GEJ's fault. Leave these people biko cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by blym4real: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
last minute rigging must be going on now.

Anyway buhari will laugh last.

2 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by JUNIT1(m): 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Why is everyone here comfortable with the fact that this results announcements are taking too long, this ma said 30 minutes and we are here still awaiting the results. I wonder how this is looking in the international front

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Lstar4real(m): 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Cocokiller where are you? grin I heard na you and Prof did Rivers States Magic kiss
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by febbymi: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Some of u should go to other sections jare. Una too much for here

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
MAYOWAAK:
Rivers Collation Officer said: ''I wrote the results under special conditions,i can't see what i wrote well".

Wike and Mama Peace must have written the result sheet.

And from a reliable source, the two have terrible writing!

Don't blame the Professor. He did not rehearse before coming

Faints!!! grin grin
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Aminat508(f): 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
I think dis man go for Zuhr prayer ni....
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Popemax(m): 2:06pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jonathan why??
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by AbuMikey(m): 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
sparkleRed:

Lol niccur u cray mern! grin

that's how we roll grin

wink
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Jbenue: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Jega be like Orubebe wetin u dey talk...I dey relass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 31, 2015
Vivipop:
Where you there to confirm that Jonathan actually sent Orubebe? It is obvious that Orubebe's approach to the situation was very bad. He is a party member who made a mistake, that does not mean Jonathan should be held responsible for his deed.
You are been sentimental in your judgement and it's not fair.
I wish not to be quoted again by you Sir. Enjoy your day Sir.

forget it.

That script was what played out at the Aso Rock this Morning.

And the President was privy to it. He is doing the bidding of Jonathan. Final

It's Jonathan's name that is on the ballot not orubebe.

And this man is the Man Friday of Jonathan. He was a minister in his cabinet and Chairman of NDDC.

What he did was treasonable and can amount to a coup.

Scuttling democratic process on live International Tv by a so called man of the President would not be without the support of the president.

Jonathan is directly responsible for the actions of Orubebe.

3 Likes

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Donsammi(m): 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
crackhouse:
Guys what's the scores? I don't have light in my area now. I am counting on u guys for an update pls. Can sb tell me warrap, i am boiling already. Who wins?
half time now
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Allosaurus: 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
INEC office in Delta state set ablaze. APC handiwork
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Vivly(f): 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
loomer:

turkey na country?
No.. Na alternative to Christmas chicken.

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Aminat508:
I think dis man go for Zuhr prayer ni....
Exactly what my mum said, she said she's sure he'll pray before coming back. He should be fast about it though.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by simplexvi: 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
APC CAN RIG SHAA....UNDER AGE VOTING... WHAT COULD THAT MEAN?
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Icekyng: 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
Texcoco:
If you can allow the underaged inflated voting in Kano,Katsina even Bauchi in their millions then there isn't any need to investigate Rivers...Now we see why that a man is shouting..JEGA has been compromised.
we dash u 1.4m, borno and bauchi will cancel it
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by hermesprogidy(m): 2:09pm On Mar 31, 2015
GentleToks:

I lol @ "THEY LL NEVER WIN THE BATTLE IN THE CREEKS". My friend, let us pray against proper and full war. If u see a proper civil war, that is when you ll see people who called themselves militants running away from battle like a child. Do u know how many creeks between the walls of Nazi Germans to Stalingrade?

Do you know how many creeks between Ashan, Yingkou, Kuanchengtzu and Tokyo? Only God knows but it took Japanese couple of days to occupy these towns. War!!! War!!! War.....

All the ones u witnessed in the past were mere riots ooooo my friend. Where do you want to hide in the Creeks with bomb killing every living thing.....
don't mind that guy. They just deceive themselves with this mythical invincibility of Niger delta militants. it's only people who have not seen war that clamour for it. God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by weconnect: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
Chinemeokpann:

Bros am talking about all 36 states plus abuja
ok, but let's wait first

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Obiwannn: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
GentleToks:

What good have southerners(Obasanjo and Jonathan adminstations combined are worse than d 34 years of Northerners) done too? At least I m a southerners but I am not a subscribers to all this tribal rubbish.

Jonathan is the worst Nigeria president ever, period.

I grew up in Abuja, Akure and of course 512 road Festac, Lagos and I know how Abuja, Lagos and Akure were back in the days compare to today; I mean in terms of social infrastructure and other basic amenities across the country.

BROS JUST SHUT UP..
U ARE FULL OF DECEIT.....

U CLAIM TO B A SOUTHERNER, YET U WISH UR PEOPLE BURN?
HOW MUCH WERE U PAID??
AND APART FROM MURTALA MOHAMMED, WHAT HAS (DID) THE NORTH DO WITH THE OVER 34 YEARS OF POWER THAT THEY'VE HAD TILL THIS TIME.....

LOOK AROUND U, THE RICHEST NIGERIANS ARE NORTHNERS, YET THEY ARE THE MOST IMPOVERISHED AND KWASHIOKOR LOOKING OF US ALL....

I'M NOT AGAINST A NORTHENER BEING PRESIDENT.....HECK THEY HEAD ALMOST ALL FEDERAL PARASTATALS, THEY'VE OPPERESSED AND WILL CONTINUE TO OPPERESS THE SOUTHERNERS...THEY BELIEVE POWER IS THEIR RIGHT! THEY'VE RIPPED OIL FROM THE SOUTH AND SHORT CHANGED THE REGION FOR SO LONG.....TAKE A LOOK AT ABUJA FOR EXAMPLE....DOES ANY SOUTHERN STATE COME CLOSE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by crownprince102: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
GMB....... The president of federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by BizBloke(m): 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
johnny1980:

forget it.

And this man is the Man Friday of Jonathan. He was a minister in his cabinet and Chairman of NDDC.

Johnny1980, why?

Were you there?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by MAYOWAAK: 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2015
But see, much as i love jega, I do not want to be his wife o. Imagine me raking, 'Eh, who was that chick i saw sitting in the front of your car? Ehn? You dis useless man, god wee punish you today, I will kill you today, no food for you today, no sex, no notin!!!' blablablablabla. The man go just dey look me, dey smile. After he will ask, 'So, did you succeed in paying Junior's school fees today?'. It is men like this that drive people to suicide o.

From a female friend on facebook

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by mickeymimi: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Waiting patiently for results from Borno, Adamawa, Yobe, Sokoto, Bauchi, Zamfara, Kebbia and Benue state

1 Like

Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Ksslib(m): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
loomer:

turkey na country?
You fit ask Google.
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Billyonaire:
GEJ is winning this election or there will be a re-run. At the moment, I do not see Buhari getting 25% votes from 24 states. And Jonathan already has 21 states with 25%, we need just 3 states to call it uhuru with the 25% permutation. Although, we are lagging behind in almost 500,000 votes. Lets hope APC dont garner millions more votes from their heartland. This is a battle we never expected. JEGA sent PVC to North and starved GEJ's strong points of PVC.

We expect miracles but we prefer magic. Luck is NOT enough right now.

But should Buhari win, please they should generate Federal Allocation from Groundnut and Cocoa.

It's currently a tie, 18 States to both parties
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by skentelelady(f): 2:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
johnny1980:

forget it.

What he did was treasonable and can amount to a coup.

Scuttling democratic process on live International Tv by a so called man of the President would not be without the support of the president.

Jonathan is directly responsible for the actions of Orubebe.

Must you reply some people

Who doesn't know he was instructed by pdp, jona or pej sef

They have failed already
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by justi4jesu(f): 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
I see season 5 Loading.......Jega's handwork angry angry angry
Re: Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 31, 2015
we are back in business

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (202) (Reply)

. / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa / Yoruba Commonwealth and Politics

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.